• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • But I Love Him Ch. 03

But I Love Him Ch. 03

Elese sat in her office and stared at the desktop picture on her computer. It was a picture of her and her brother Rick. It had been taken a year ago when her family had gone to the Dominican Republic for two weeks. It was taken by the beach at night. Rick was very well tanned in the picture and was wearing a white golf shirt and navy shorts. He was much taller then Elese and had his arm around her. Elese was much shorter and had her blonde hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a tank top and jean skirt. She remembered that after that picture was taken her brother and she had walked along the beach. Their parents had wanted to go see the entertainment for the night and they had declined. It was on that beach at the resort that she had kissed her brother first.

Now she was going to have to tell her brother, her lover, that she was moving across the country. She worked for a law firm and they were opening up a new office in Seattle. She had been offered the position of office manager, which was a huge promotion to her current position as a secretary. She knew what she had to do. If she said no, she probably would never get a promotion here. She walked down the hall to her boss's office.

"Hi Jared. I'll take the job."

"I'm glad you made that decision Elese. Are you staying late tonight?" Jared was almost ten years older then Elese and had a crush on the curvy blonde. She was so damn sexy, but every time he tried to make a move she would push him away.

"No. My parents are having a big dinner tonight. I also need to tell them and my brother." She bit her lip when she thought of Rick.

Elese walked in the door of her house and smelled the great cooking of her mom. It smelled like garlic bread and spaghetti sauce.

"Hi. I'm home."

"Hi sweetie. Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes."

Elese practically ran up the stairs and knocked on her brother's door. She entered and saw him sitting on his bed reading a computer magazine.

"Hi bro."

"Hi sis."

Elese sat on the edge of the bed. "I need to tell you something. I've accepted a job in Seattle." Elese waited for his reaction. Knowing him, he would pout and be angry.

"Fine." Rick knew that eventually his sister would move away from home, but the idea of her moving across the country was a shock. He had no say in her life and there was no way he was going to hold her back.

"That's all you going to say?"

"What the hell do you expect me to say? My girlfriend who I love and adore just told me she's moving away. What do you expect me to say?"

"I'm not your girlfriend, I'm your sister."

"Yeah well sisters don't blow their brothers off every morning before work."

"Dinner!" Their mom called out from the kitchen and they knew that would need to continue this conversation later. The family sat down at the table and began to eat.

"So I have some exciting news." Elese's parents looked over with intrigue. "I am moving to Seattle. They're opening a new office and I've been asked to take the position of office manager."

"Oh sweetie that's wonderful. When do you leave?" Her dad got up to hug her and her mom began going on and on about packing and flight arrangements. Elese glanced over at her brother and saw him trying to look happy. She knew him better. He was devastated.

***

"Hi Mom. We're almost there." Elese was on her cell phone with her mom. She and Jared had just turned onto their street. It had been six months since Elese had moved to Seattle and she was visiting for the first time. She also had some exciting news to share with her family. Jared was her boss when she worked in the city. When she had been asked to take the job in Seattle, he had moved there as well to be one of the partners in the law firm. Their relationship had blossomed quickly and both were very happy.

"So my brother will probably pout and whine when we tell him."

"That's fine." Jared rubbed Elese's thigh and desperately wanted to run his hand up her thigh to touch her panties. He knew better. This wasn't the time or place to start something. They pulled into her parent's driveway and got out. Holding hands they knocked on the door and then entered.

"Hi Mom! Hi Dad!" Both parents came running and hugged Elese tight. Elese introduced Jared to them and they were ushered into the living room.

"I'm so happy you've come back to visit. Six months is so long."

"I know Mom. We have exciting news." Elese bit her lip and glanced at Jared before continuing. "I'm pregnant and we're getting married."

Elese looked right at her brother Rick when she said this. His eyes fell to the ground and she didn't know if it was tears she saw in his eyes.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy!" Elese's mom jumped up and hugged her daughter tight. She was desperate to be a grandmother and had been urging Elese to date and get married for the last little while.

The rest of the afternoon was spent talking about babies and wedding plans. Jared blended in very well with the family and felt very welcomed. While they were chatting, no one noticed Rick had left. When Elese looked around and saw he was gone, she excused herself.

"Jared I need to go up and talk to my brother. I don't think he's taking the news well."

Jared nodded. He knew that Elese was close to her brother and appreciated her concern. He was completely unaware of the real situation between brother and sister. Elese knocked and then walked right into her brother's room. Without saying a word, she walked over and kissed him hard. He responded and wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I'm sorry."

"I knew I was going to lose you eventually. I figured it would be with Jared. I saw how he looked at you the day I caught the two of you making out at work."

"I want one more time together, for old time's sake. Is that bad?"

Rick didn't answer. He just pushed her down to her knees and undid his shorts. She eagerly sucked his cock into her mouth and Rick leaned back in his chair. He loved the feel of his sister's mouth around his cock. She was the best little cocksucker he had ever experienced and she knew exactly what to do. She sucked on the tip then ran her tongue up and down the shaft. She pulled gently on his balls. Elese continued to suck her brother's cock. Rick was moaning softly and knew he was close.

"Inside you. I want to cum inside you one last time." Elese nodded and pulled down her shorts and panties. She climbed into his lap and felt her brother's cock sink into her pussy. His cock wasn't as long as Jared's but was thicker and since she was used to Jared's thickness she felt the pressure of her pussy being stretched. It was an amazing feeling and she was cumming before she knew it. She cried out and Rick covered her mouth with his hand. Her fiancé and parents were downstairs and they didn't need to hear them fucking. Rick closed his eyes and orgasmed hard. He wanted to savor the feel of this moment. He wanted to remember as every drop of his cum flooded his sister's pussy. When he was done cumming he kissed her hard, savoring every taste of her lips and mouth. He finally pushed her off him.

"I fucking hate you, you know that right?"

Elese grinned. It was a line they had used during their affair. He said it to her when he loved and hated her so much it hurt. He loved her, but hated the situation. Elese got dressed and glanced one last time at her brother sitting in his chair before she left his room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • But I Love Him Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds