• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Woman Seeking Women

Woman Seeking Women

After our swinging escapades revealed my wife's knack for fucking women, I set out to get her into as many girl-girl situations as I could. And if I got in on the action, well, that was a big bonus for me. I got to cruising the swinging website, searching for more fresh curves for Angela to enjoy. Her birthday was coming up, and I wanted to do something special for her.

I came across an interesting personal ad, from a woman called "Swinging Housewife" that immediately grabbed my attention. She was a petite little redhead with lots of time on her hands. Turns out this chick was meeting men and women (mostly women) at her apartment in LoDo during the day for between-the-sheets ventures while her husband was out of town, with his blessing, of course. I sent her a message, saying that my wife was looking for something or someone to do (all three kids were in school) during the daytime hours. Her response caught me a little off guard.

"I'd love to meet your wife," she typed, "but first I need to meet you..." I was stunned a little at first, but then, how else to know your prey? I'd meet her and, maybe, I don't know, maybe sample the goods first? I was always up for some surprise playtime.

I emailed her that I could come down on my lunch break and chat her up, get her ready to meet my horny Angela. She agreed, and I suggested that we meet on Wednesday afternoon, at her place.

"I'll be with someone then, one of my regular chicks," she responded, "but feel free to come in and see what your wife will be getting into."

I spent the next three days shaking with anticipation. I couldn't wait to get my wife with this one, but I also couldn't wait to walk into this situation on Wednesday.

Wednesday morning rolled around; I got ready for work and kissed my wife goodbye as she took the kids to school as usual. All morning at the office I could think of nothing else but my meeting with Swinging Housewife at noon. When the time clock struck twelve, I was gone like a flash. I drove downtown and found the place easily; it was just across from the ballpark. An old warehouse that had been renovated into lofts, as had several buildings in the area in recent years. As I rode the vintage elevator to the tenth floor, I rehearsed everything I would say, as if preparing for a job interview. I really wanted Angela to be with this one.

As I stepped off the elevator, I approached apartment 10C and rang the bell. I waited for a couple minutes, but no one answered. I remembered that she said she would be with someone, so I tried the doorknob, and the door was open.

I crept into the apartment. All I could hear was a soft moaning to my left. I headed down the hall to the bedroom, which was behind a cracked door. Pushing the door open, I saw a beautiful little red-headed girl leaned back on a pile of pillows, the face of a brunette with a very nice ass buried deep into her pussy. It was just as I had hoped for, two hot women wrecklessly going at it. The redhead thrust her hips upward as the brunette lapped hungrily at her clit, ass high in the air and fingers working madly at her own clit, circling round and round, pausing only to venture a fingertip momentarily into her ass.

I watched for a minute or so, until the redhead opened her eyes and gasped a little. The brunette paused from eating pussy and turned to face me.

"Hi honey," my wife said, her face dripping with pussy juice, her fingers buried in her own cunt, and those sexy little beads of sweat running down over her perfect breasts.

"Have a nice day, ladies," I said as I turned away and headed back toward the elevator. As usual, my wife was a step ahead of me.

I got onto the elevator to head back down. Just as the doors were closing, the sound of "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, I'm coming!" echoed down the hallway.

It was only ten floors down, but by the time I reached the ground floor, I had already shot my load of cum onto the elevator floor.

My wife is pretty sneaky, and I love it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Woman Seeking Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds