• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In a Parking Garage

In a Parking Garage

Leaving work at night had always been a little unnerving because of the lack of lighting and the distance from the building to my car. I felt an increased sense of trepidation as I left the building last Friday night because I was one of the few people left in the building. There were very few coworkers riding the elevators down to the street and even fewer heading to the parking garage. It was always this way when we neared the holidays. I pulled my keys from my purse as I emerged from the warm interior and walked directly to where my car was parked in the last row. I remember thinking as I approached my slot, that I needed to talk with the maintenance staff about the poor lighting situation. Turning my back to the rest of the garage, I slid my key into the lock and hurried to open the door. I wanted to get inside quickly, start my car, lock the doors and get out of the poorly lit, creepy parking garage.

In the end it didn't matter how quick I was; it wasn't quick enough. A hand slid over my mouth preventing my screams from being heard and another hand wrapped around my waist. Had I been able to scream, it would have been for naught; no-one was around to hear. The person was strong and he whispered threats into my ear that sent shutters down my spine. His words served their purpose. I stopped fighting the man and let him drag me into a van two cars down from mine. I knew there were cameras in the garage and that someone would come soon to rescue me. Surely someone saw this man grab me and drag me into his waiting vehicle. I just had to hold on, stall him, stay alive and unharmed until security came to me.

As he pushed me into the van, I looked up at the camera and calmed until I realized there was something over the lens. I strained to see what it was. My kidnapper saw the direction I was looking and said, "it is a picture of this garage, bitch. According to those cameras, everything is just fine on this level."

He laughed a chilling laugh and then pushed me down onto the floor of the van. The seats had been removed and only a layer of carpet remained. After rolling me onto my back roughly, he pulled one arm up into the air and cuffed it with a contraption he had rigged to the side of his van. I began to scream in protest and thrash around to prevent him from shackling the other arm but he simply kneeled on my chest and wrestled my arm into the cuff. If I had only been lifting weights instead of paper, maybe I could fight him off. Kicking at him with my legs proved useless too. After only one good connection he gripped my ankles painfully and shackled them with a similar contraption on the other side of his van. Tears ran down my face as I implored my captor to free me, to not hurt me, that I would not tell... Giving me a cold, hard stare, he told me to shut up in a bristly voice. I closed my eyes and tried to pretend I was somewhere else, anywhere else but here.

After a moment, I felt a tugging on my short skirt and opened my eyes to find my captor cutting away my little skirt with a very sharp knife. When I gasped, he looked at me and for the first time I noticed his looks. Although he was kneeling, he seemed tall and strongly built. His face would be considered quite pleasant in a different situation. His eyes were cold. I watched in horror as he sawed away at the tank and jacket I had worn to work that day. When he had removed the shreds of my skirt, jacket, and tank he stopped and looked at my body. I was wearing only a flimsy lace bra and panty set and high heels. As he looked at my breasts, belly, and panty covered mound, I watch him and tried to think of a way to escape. Oblivious to my thoughts, he fingered the fabric of my set and slipped his fingers carefully underneath to touch both the lace and my skin. It was a gentle touch and very unsettling. He slid his fingers along the bra edges and over my curves into the valley between my round breasts. After doing the same with my other breast, he slid his hands firmly over the cups and down my belly to my panties where he again slid the tips of his fingers under the fabric and watched their progress along the edge.

I felt his finger tips graze my labia and bucked bringing his attention back to his task. He picked up that knife causing my heart to once again palpitate. Slipping it under the lacy material covering my mound he jerked it upward harshly exposing my smooth female parts. I screamed and closed my eyes. I knew it was coming before it happened. The cold metal of the knife slipped under the material between my breasts and another sharp pull exposed my nipples to the coolness of the van. The little nubs became instantly hard and I feared he would think I enjoyed this treatment. He laughed evilly and pinched them between his thumb and forefinger causing me to flinch and cry out.

After that, I lay quietly, removing my mind from the moment thinking of other things. His hands were on my body alternating between rough, random stimulation and gentle deliberate stroking. His fingers slipped easily into me. He pumped them in and out. Despite my fear and discomfort my body reacted to his probing. I could hear my juices as he pulled his fingers from my pussy. He used both hands and spread my labia open wide with his thumbs to expose my clit and inner folds. I held my breath as he looked at my parts. He began rubbing his thumbs in a circular motion on my labia and moving closer to my clit. He lowered his head so close to my pussy that I could feel his breath as he watched his work. I knew I was swollen and felt the wetness slowly coating my ass and thighs as he continued his thumb assault. One thumb moved to focus on my clit and other moved downward to enter my now dripping cunt. I clenched and cried out as he slipped his finger into my ass and continue to move his embedded fingers in and out of my body. Pulling at the cuffs and pulling back the small amount allowed I tried to free his fingers from my body but he pressed down firmly on my mound with his palm and continued his assault. The entry of the finger into my ass was uncomfortable and a little bit painful but I soon adjusted and found it arousing to be penetrated there. His examination of my pussy was thrilling too.

What was I thinking? I reminded myself of the sharp knife; the brutal way he had taken me from my car, the rough manner he had used to retrain me, and his harsh words. It was insane to be wet and to feel sexually stimulated by these hands.

When he sucked my clit into his mouth and I heard him breathe in my scent, I exploded. Bucking, jerking, and thrashing at my bonds as I released a seriously intense orgasm into his mouth and onto his fingers. I felt the cuffs cutting into my ankles and wrists as the tension in my body decreased.

When I looked at him, he smiled an evil possessive smile and kneeled up to unbutton his pants. I could see his belly was flat and smooth. He slipped his shirt off to reveal a firm chest and arms that showed a regular work out. He saw me examining him and grinned again with a little less frightening a smile.

"I like your juicy cunt. I am going to fuck it now", he told me in his gravelly voice I assumed he used to keep me from remembering his true one.

I stiffened and again began to worry. Up until now, he had not hurt me much and to tell the truth, the little he had, had served to turn me on. Would he now? Would he only rape my pussy or would he truly bring me pain?

I watched transfixed as he slid his jeans down over his hips revealing both that he wore no underwear and that his cock was quite large. I closed my eyes praying someone would come then and stop him before he entered me.

Naked and immensely hard, he laid his body on my frantically lurching and flailing one. Though I could no longer flail, I could turn my head to the side and look at the wall of the van.

"Look at me while I fuck you, whore", he demanded while grabbing a fistful of my long hair and turning my head to him. I winced but obeyed. He stared into my eyes intently as he lifted his ass up and pressed his hardness at my pussy lips. God he was hard. I was soaked. When he pressed himself firmly at my entry, he slid deep into me and groaned at the pleasure of my hot, smooth walls. He felt too large and there was tightness as he stretched me. I waited for him to do the things I had read about, slap me, cut me or worse. My long, body was covered by his strong, warm one as he took long, deep strokes with his big dick. I knew my walls were adjusting to him as the tightness developed into pleasure. At the same time I was reacting to his pleasurable assault on my senses, I hated myself for doing so.

Each stroke touched the magic place deep inside my cunt and I moaned with delight. As if he was trying to please me, he adjusted his stroke and timing to match the motion my hips involuntarily made.

"I knew you wanted it whore. You like to be fucked don't you? Say it! Say you like to be fucked!" He ordered. I was going to refuse but then felt the tip of the cold knife tracing my rib cage and consented.

"I love to be fucked. Yes." I whispered quietly.

"I can tell by your juicy cunt you like to be fucked." He said into my mouth as he trailed that knife along my ribs again.

Still holding my hair with his left hand he plunged deep into my pussy with his cock. He must have dropped the knife because his right hand slid between our sweaty bodies, gripped a hard pink nipple and pinched it between his fingers. I couldn't help it. It happened again; without my consent, my body spasmed and shook under his as he stroked me with his cock and pulled at my tits. The stranger let go of the nipple he was assaulting and reached under me to grab and lift my ass allowing even deeper, harder thrusts into my depths. He pummeled my pussy and released guttural moans as he unloaded his crème into my cunt before collapsing onto me.

"Wow." He said. "Your friends were sure you would be a wild fuck if someone could just get you naked and unleash your pent up desires. I volunteered to make that happen for you. They were definitely, right." He replied with a naughty grin. I simply stared at him in disbelief.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In a Parking Garage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds