• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • On The Farm with Danni

On The Farm with Danni

12

Foreword

This is a Maledom erotic tale.

The naughty bits start with Chapter One.

The very naughty bits start with Chapter Two.

By the way, I have had a woman come while giving me head...

*

Prologue

Amanda Danielle Wilson lived two distinct and separate lives.

In one she was known as Ms. Wilson, a competent high level vice president in an international firm. Her job was rewarding financially and personally fulfilling. It kept her busy and she was a real asset to her firm.

Ms. Wilson also had a gentleman friend named Mica Thorson. When they had first met, she had seen 'something' in him. She wasn't quite sure what. She had teased him a bit at first but that had all stopped when she called him 'Big Mike'.

Suddenly, he had started acting very cold. He wasn't abusive or aggressive but all of a sudden, he wasn't someone who she felt drawn to anymore either. He was someone that she found comfortable to be around during social gatherings.

Perhaps he was merely sensitive about his size? After all, he was six foot six and weighed in at over two hundred and fifty pounds, most of it muscle.

In her other life, Amanda Danielle Wilson was 'Danni', an occasional submissive. Danni was very kinky. She liked (and licked) both boys and girls. She was a switch but she preferred to be on the bottom.

Danni knew what she wanted and that was someone with confidence. Whoever she played with had to have enough confidence to agree to Danni's limits and to enjoy those.

There was also the fact that Ms. Wilson had a life and 'Danni' could only play sometimes...

After some rough experiences, Danni had found that proper references and proper financial remuneration kept her submission sessions both safe and exciting.

The latest in a long line of dominants, Mistress Colton, was from a place called 'The Farm'. She was recommended by a friend and after some discreet investigation, Danni made overtures to become the woman's plaything.

Their latest romance had been going on for about six months and Danni was just about at the point of looking for a new mistress or master. She liked to change them about twice a year. She felt it kept things from getting too emotional.

After conferring with Mistress Colton, Danni was pleased to find out that the mistress had access to many dominants and that if she, Danni wished, Mistress Colton would begin the process of auditioning a new Dom for her.

Now Danni had received an e-mail that stated when she was to perform for the pleasure of a prospective Dom. The e-mail also stated that Mistress Colton would be there to facilitate the changing of Doms.

Danni made it a point to confirm the details of when she would perform this audition. She already knew where this would happen but not who she would be performing for.

She found her pulse begin to accelerate at the mere idea.

Chapter One -- Anticipation

Danni had been a guest of her mistress's at 'The Farm' before. When she arrived at 'The Farm', she parked her car and went straight to the barn.

Danni was very excited and very ready to play. She hoped that this prospective Dom was up to her expectations.

Danni was also relieved that Mistress Colton was not upset or jealous. Previous masters and mistresses had been known to be possessive. The whole idea of possession made Danni uneasy.

Mistress Colton did not tell Danni what lay ahead. The Dom knew what Danni liked and Danni trusted that she would be kept within her limits. There was mutual respect on both sides.

Mistress Colton stripped Danni nude and bound her standing spread-eagled. Danni was not gagged or tied tightly but she was definitely not getting free without assistance.

She found herself getting moist and swollen in anticipation of the new Dom's arrival.

"What say we not wait?" Mistress Colton said calmly, as she picked up a thick black leather belt from the easy chair that sat in front of the nude woman.

Danni watched her mistress pick up the belt and felt her breathing becoming ragged. She knew what was coming and soon she hoped it would be her.

Danni watched her mistress walk past her. She heard her mistress take up a position behind her. She heard the belt whisper through the air.

It landed with a wet splat on Danni's shapely posterior and a second later, Danni flinched as its fiery kiss touched her. She gasped as much in excitement as in pain.

The belt whispered through the air and landed on her tight butt again. Danni jerked against its raw impact. Despite the pain of the blows, Danni could feel her own desire rising.

"Boy, she's not holding back at all!" Danni thought silently.

Danni heard her mistress take a step and heard the belt whisper through the air before it landed on her left flank this time.

Mistress Colton continued to walk to Danni's left, whipping her with deliberate powerful strokes.

The dominatrix let the belt wander from Danni's shapely posterior to her upper back and to her front.

Danni bit her lip in an effort not to cry out.

Suddenly Mistress Colton's cell rang. Mistress Colton answered it and smiled coldly.

"Your new Dom is here." She said as she turned and walked outside the barn, being careful to shut the thick door behind her.

"Well, they'll get a real eyeful when we first meet." Danni thought ruefully.

There she stood, bound spread-eagled nude and well whipped. To some this would be a very appealing sight.

Danni listened as carefully as she could but the thick soundproof walls of the barn made it impossible to hear anything.

A feeling of anticipation welled up in her as she waited breathlessly to see who her mistress had brought.

Finally, the door opened and the mistress walked elegantly through. Behind her walked a huge man dressed in a conservative black business suit with white shirt and dark tie.

When Amanda Danielle Wilson was the business professional, she looked someone right in the eye when she first met them. It was better that way for so many reasons.

When she was a sub, she behaved in a more wanton fashion and looked them over before she met their eyes.

So tonight, she let her eyes feast on the huge mans proportions as he stood framed in the doorway.

When her eye finally went to his face, she was shocked by what she saw.

Mica 'Big Mike' Thorson stood framed in the doorway! He too, looked shocked.

There, before him stood this totally hot vixen, bound nude and well whipped, while at the same time, it was someone that he knew!

Mistress Colton looked from one to the other and said, "So I take it that you two know each other?"

Mica was the first to speak but he did so to Danni.

"I had no idea." He said in a surprised voice, "They call me 'Big Mike' around here but when you called me 'Big Mike, I knew that you didn't know that."

He continued, "I pulled back because it never occurred to me that you might like this sort of thing. I didn't want you to get the wrong impression but just the thought of you like this is very appealing!"

Danni watched him smile as he eyed her bound nude and whipped body; a body that had been deliberately put on display to be an object of lust.

She smiled wantonly, enjoying her power over the big man and said, "You were right in thinking that I didn't know who you are during your off hours."

She continued in a sultry voice, "But I also know that you know what discretion is 'because' I have never heard of you before tonight."

She looked down and paused to gather her thoughts before continuing, "Discretion, like honor, courage and strength are as important to me as any wild play can be."

Then she smiled directly at him and said, "Here, in this place, I'm 'Danni', a wanton and provocative submissive. My mistress would never betray me and I trust her utterly. If she feels that you would be a good Dom for me, I'm willing to give it a try..."

She let the sentence hang unfinished as she smiled provocatively at the big man.

Big Mike smiled back at her in a knowing fashion.

The lust between them was quickly becoming thick enough to cut with a knife.

Both paused, as if on cue; to look questioningly at Mistress Colton who smiled and said, "Don't let me stand in the way here. If this works for both of you then it will definitely work for me."

Chapter Two -- Meet and Shriek

After a moment of awkward silence, the big man took the initiative.

As Danni watched in lustful silence, Big Mike took his suit coat off and carefully laid it on a folding chair that stood open by the wall. He stripped off his shirt, as well.

Danni had never seen Big Mike without his white dress shirt on. His physique was herculean. Massive muscular arms joined to an equally impressive torso by powerful looking shoulders. It gave Danni shivers as she imagined his body on top of her, thrusting and grinding...

She shook her head a bit to clear it. Her pulse sounded in her ears and her mons felt very wet and swollen. It took a great deal of effort not to pull at the bonds that held her legs so far apart.

She realized that it would have been very pleasurable to touch herself between the legs at that moment.

Big Mike looked down at her. Mistress Colton offered him the belt she had whipped Danni with before he arrived. He smiled at her and silently shook his head.

Making it a point to look Danni right in the eye; he slowly deliberately removed his dress belt and whipped it through the air a couple of times.

Danni followed its movements as though hypnotized by them.

Big Mike stepped closer to her and said, "Allow me to introduce myself."

Danni looked up into his piercing stare and found her breath coming in short sharp gasps. Her own eyes reflected the heightened state of arousal she felt.

But being a provocative tease, she couldn't let it be.

"Why certainly! Let me begin. Hi, I'm Danni. You must be new around here." She said demurely, her eyes completely at odds with her tone of voice.

Big Mike smiled mirthlessly down at her and said, "That's good, I like a woman with spirit."

He paused as he watched her eyes before continuing, "You may address me as 'Mica' or 'Mr. Thorson'. I would so hate the titles of 'Sir' or 'Master' between us. They seem trite between equals. Don't you think?"

He smiled as he watched her face take on a surprised look at his words.

Walking around her until he was behind her, he whipped back the belt in preparation to lash her. He was pleased when she involuntarily flinched at the sound of the belt going through the air.

"Your safe words are the same as with Mistress Colton, 'Yellow' means slow down and 'Red' means stop." He said and smiled as he watched her flinch in anticipation of the lash, at the sound of his voice.

Big Mike looked at Mistress Colton and when she looked back at him, he smiled.

Mistress Colton nodded her head and raised her eyebrows as if to say, "I've rarely seen her so aroused."

So there they stood, Danni, bound nude and spread-eagled. Big Mike stood behind her with his belt ready to lash her and Mistress Colton stood slightly to the side, eagerly taking in all the action with hungry eyes.

Having met with Big Mike beforehand, she knew what was going to happen tonight. She had been an active planner in all of it.

The moment seemed to be frozen in time.

Then Big Mike lashed Danni. She gasped and jerked, more in excitement than pain.

He reared his hand back again and as his belt whispered through the air, Danni tightened her grip on the powerful restraints that helped keep her spread apart so vulnerably.

The lash landed for a second time and she gasped again.

Big Mike was careful not to hurt her and yet he was careful to lash her hard enough that she was aroused by it.

He smiled to himself as he recalled how Mistress Colton had instructed him how hard to apply the lash and for how long.

He wondered if the mistress's body was still tender to the touch after the whipping he had administered.

And then, of course, it had been necessary to apply a healing touch to her heightened and sensitive nerves.

"Well, I'll certainly put all that information to good use tonight!" He thought silently.

A third time, Big Mike lashed Danni and this time, an erotic moan slipped from between her lips.

As much as he enjoyed such noise, Danni and Mistress Colton had agreed that silence during a whipping was vital (actually, it was just another way to ramp up the intensity of the experience).

"Far be it for me to allow a break in the rules." Big Mike thought.

"No noise Danni." He said firmly.

Danni, ever one to test limits spoke back, "But it was just a little one, sir!"

Big Mike looked at Mistress Colton and they both smiled. First Danni had made a noise during a lashing and now she had called him 'Sir' when he had expressly told her not to.

Two rules being broken was a deliberate test of Big Mike's ability to control the situation.

He stepped over until he was facing Danni. His physical presence so dominated the woman. She seemed to have a hard time keeping her eyes off of his massive and powerful chest.

When she finally raised her eyes until they met his; Big Mike was not at all surprised at the molten desire he saw there.

He smiled down at her cruelly and slowly reached out until he had grasped her bare nipple in his powerful right hand. Then he squeezed.

Her eyes widened in excitement as he continued to apply pressure to her bare breast. He recalled how Mistress Colton had shown him this particular punishment. He wondered whether the mistress's nipple was still tender.

Finally, she could take no more and she gasped and winced before saying 'Yellow'.

He smiled then and let go. Just as Mistress Colton had told him, Danni liked to have her nipple squeezed until she called a safe word.

Big Mike still said nothing. Instead, he reached down between her legs and expertly ran his middle finger down over her clit before gently slipping it past her swollen and wet nether lips.

Danni groaned and pushed back against the big man. Her own desire quickly reached a crescendo. He fingered her until she was about to climax. Stopping, he stepped back to his original position behind her.

She chuffed in frustration and he quickly responded.

"I will not tolerate any bending of the rules. I am a strict Dom and I'm told that you rather enjoy that." He said severely, "I'm going to show you just how sever I can be and if you know what is good for you; you'll be still and you'll be quiet."

So saying, Big Mike began to whip Danni again. It was no tease this time. It was as hard as Danni liked and he kept it up for as long as she could stand it.

Mistress Colton watched the torment taking place before her. Her own carnal desires were now close to the surface as she remembered how she had instructed the big man earlier that week.

It was, of course, unethical to continue to be intimate with him, now that it was obvious to all that these two were going to get along so famously. That was the way things were unless Danni wanted to change that.

Yet the mistress could still remember the feel of the big man's hands upon her.

Danni finally began to flinch and gasp loudly as the belt found its way past her defences.

Big Mike, read her responses correctly and stopped the whipping just as Danni opened her mouth to call out the safe word.

"I've shown you how hard I'm capable of being." Big Mike said to Danni from behind her, his voice thick with lust and passion.

"Would you like to watch how passionate I can be?" He asked with a quiet undercurrent of menace.

Danni nodded and waited...

Chapter Three -- Observation

Big Mike quickly replaced the belt back in the loops around his waist. He walked over to the wall and taking another folding chair which leaned against the wall, opened it up and sat down on it several feet in front of the nude and bound Danni.

She looked mildly perplexed and he smiled.

"For this next activity, I need your approval." He said and looked meaningfully at Mistress Colton.

Never a slow learner, Danni quickly grasped where he intended to take this and smiled knowingly.

"Oh! But of course Mr. Thorson!" Danni said with a smile on her face as she looked eagerly at her former mistress, "I am totally in your hands on this issue."

Mistress Colton also quickly understood where they all seemed to be headed.

She shook her head in denial but both Big Mike and Danni laughed cruelly.

"Come here!" Big Mike commanded her.

With only a slight hesitation, she did as he had commanded.

"Strip!" He said simply.

Mistress Colton looked at Danni who seemed very aroused at the prospect of seeing her former mistress being nude and sexually tormented in front of her.

"You heard him!" Danni said eagerly.

Mistress Colton stripped as she had been told and stood demurely between the seated big man and her bound nude former submissive.

Big Mike stood suddenly and a nude Mistress Colton could not but step back. Her hungry eyes eating his powerful physique as he stood close.

"Undress me." He said softly to her.

She quickly did as he had told her. Taking a moment to place the rest of his clothing on the chair with his shirt and suit coat, Mistress Colton returned to stand so she could see both Danni and Big Mike.

"Hardly seems fair to call her a 'Mistress' now, does it?" Big Mike said to Danni.

Danni smiled cruelly and said, "No, seems like she might have to adopt a different title. You know, 'Slave Colton' has a nice ring to it."

Big Mike looked at the nude woman and said, "Yes...Yes it does."

He stepped closer to 'Slave Colton', turning his massive and powerful body until he was facing Slave Colton and sideways to the bound Danni.

Danni eagerly watched the big man move with a powerful grace. His thick thighs and tight buttocks enhancing the huge erection that bobbed up and down obscenely in front of him as he moved.

"Big Mike earned his moniker because of his huge dick." Danni suddenly realized.

His erection was at least a foot long and thick! The veins and ridges stood out in bold relief as he deliberately flexed it and made it jump up and down, seemingly of its own volition. A small amount of ejaculate leaked from it as he stood there flexing.

Both women gasped at the sight.

Grabbing now 'Slave Colton' by the hair with both hands; Big Mike forced her to her knees and she didn't need a set of directions to figure the next part out.

Slave Colton had a thing for hot women and big men and tonight she was going to get both!

Eagerly she took as much of Big Mike's dick into her mouth as she could manage.

He withdrew it nearly all the way out before deliberately reinserting it.

Danni felt her swollen and wet mons become even more so at the sight. She sighed involuntarily, knowing that her turn was coming. She could hardly wait!

Big Mike face fucked Slave Colton and she, in turn, tried as hard as she could to pleasure the big man's dick with lips and tongue.

When Slave Colton finally moaned in pleasure; Big Mike stopped and stepped back.

"It's time for the next step." He said enigmatically.

When he was done, Danni was now tied to the folding chair. Her wrists were tied behind the back rest and her ankles were secure to the legs of the chair. An electric wand was taped to the seat of the chair, its head touching Danni's clit. It was not on.

Now, tied spread-eagled where Danni had been, was Slave Colton. The only difference was that she was now ball gagged.

Beside her, where Danni could clearly see him; stood Big Mike. His gigantic erection stood at half mast but was still the biggest dong that Danni had ever seen (or that Slave Colton had ever felt).

He had picked up the belt and was preparing to give Slave Colton a whipping.

He was thoughtful enough to step over to Danni and turn on the wand. It buzzed to life and powerful vibrations shot through Danni. She was sure she'd come very soon.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • On The Farm with Danni

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds