• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Few Good Men

A Few Good Men

(Author note: I can relate to this story more than any other I have written in my life having grown up with three older and much more attractive sisters. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed writing it for you. Please feel free to comment on my work, I like to know if there is anything I could have done to make it better or more enjoyable.)

*

He found the ad in one of those little underground new papers that will report on the craziest things and run the most outrageous ads. The title of her ad reminded him of a military slogan.

"Looking for A few Good Men"

"BBW, nineteen, black hair and amber eyes, with melon sized tits and an ass made for a man to grip. Looking for a man who can make her cum. I been hungry for a long time, are you the one I need? Are you up to the challenge? Call Keni at..."

Keni was an odd name for a girl but he wrote the number down and decided he would call her after work. The ad had to be a joke. He knew big girls weren't really the trend these days, but still, to think of a nineteen year old out in the world who had never cum. That was a crime against the religion of sex. He never left a partner hanging. Hell, he had been making women cum since the first pussy he fucked at the age of fourteen. Since he was now twenty five, he had eleven years of experience and could guarantee results.

When he reached home, the idea of meeting this deprived female had grown to a full blown fantasy. He would show her the true purpose of sex, not for procreation, but for the mutual sexual gratification of two consenting adults. God, he couldn't wait to call her and set up a meeting. He almost ran to the phone and dialed her number. As it rang, he opened his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. "Answer, come on bitch, answer your fucking phone..." He spoke the words in his head.

"Hello..." God she had a sexy voice, a bedroom voice he would have called it. Deep and throaty, with a hint of an southern drawl to it.

"Is this Keni?" He hoped so, he was already imagining her begging for his cock and to make her cum.

"Yeah, can I help you?"

"No, but I think I can help you, my name is Jericho James, I'm calling about your ad in the Underground Express." He had memorized every word.

She gave a faint chuckle. "Let me guess, you got a twelve inch cock and you can guarantee I will come before you do."

"I take it you been a very popular girl today. And it's thirteen and if I don't you can turn me into your love slave for the next ten years." He joked.

"Hmm, that's a new one. Ten years huh? You do understand that when I say satisfied, I mean in me, not a lick and suck job or fingers. You have to make me cum by straight old fashioned fucking. I'm tired of the kinky stuff, it doesn't work any way."

Jericho smiled as he stroked his cock. He liked the sound of her and found he was anxious to meet her, even if he didn't succeed he bet she would be a blast to know. "I understand that. So can we get together? Say tonight?"

"Can't tonight, but tomorrow is free. Like you said I been a busy girl today. When and where do you want to meet?"

"I work at the bank over by the stadium, how about you meet me at work about five p.m. We'll out to dinner and do the whole dating thing. How will I know you sugar?"

She laughed softly. "Oh, you'll know it's me. Just walk up and slap me on the ass, I'll know it's you that way." He heard a grunt and groan in the back ground and her voice changed it's tone. "Get the fuck off me you loser. And lose the number, I don't even consider you worth having it."

Jericho realized that she had been being fucked while they talked and he never would have known. "How long he been trying?"

"Three damn hours, good staying power, but not enough. Damn, another night with the vibrator." She sounded totally disappointed.

Jericho smiled as he saw his chance for a more immediate meeting. "I could come over tonight, bring a pizza and some cold drinks."

She considered it. "Sure, what the hell, if I don't get some good cock action pretty soon I am going to go crazy. Got a pen and paper?"

He found one. "Address?" As she told him, he realized that she lived in one of the new condos they had just built down town. He knew the places because he had taken a tour with some friends from work. They had been considering going together on one, but the five million price tag had been too much even for the five of them. "Nice address. Should I show id at the door?"

"No, just tell the doorman you're here to see Keni, he'll let you in no problem." There was something in her voice that told him the doorman had been tried and failed. "And make that pizza with everything, extra cheese and mushrooms. Growing girl needs her calcium and veggies." With a laugh she hung up and he looked at his throbbing cock.

"Down boy, tonight you get the real thing..." He was sure it had grown two inches and two around just talking to her. Damn she had the sexiest voice he had ever heard.

A quick shower and change of clothes and he was out the door. A stop at a pizza parlor near the condo netted him a large pizza and a six pack of the best micro brew in town. At her building, a doorman who had to be a stud himself was holding the door open for an older man with a blonde who had to be half his age. She was hot as hell and he saw the girl give him a sideways glance as he waited for them to drive off. When the doorman noticed him, he grinned.

"Hey, I'm here to see Keni." He tried his best customer service tone on the dour looking hulk.

The door man looked him up and down as he seemed to debate over letting him in or calling the police. Finally, in his most dismissing manner, he shrugged. "She told me to expect a delivery man, tenth floor. Go on up."

Since each floor was it's own condo's entrance, the door opened into a room the size of his full apartment. Obviously who ever owned the place liked red and black velvet. It was every where. Covering the furniture and used as wallpaper. Paintings of Rubenesque built women engaged in sex with all manner of creatures dotted blank area of the wall. He found he was attracted by the use of color and while the subject was total erotica, he admired the style and brushstrokes. When he had attended UCLA to get his Business degree, he had also minored in Art Theory, and spent most of his free time checking out the art galleries in both LA and in his home town of Frisco. In curious mode, he looked for a signature and found one in the lower left hand corner. A small K was scrawled. Not one he knew.

The kitchen was off to the left and he left the pizza on the counter. So where the hell was she? He went down a short hall and heard the splash of water. Opening the door, he found himself in a bathroom straight out of the Roman era. The girl who sat in the water had to be Keni, Long black hair flowed over pale alabaster skin and when she turned her head to look at him he felt as if he was falling into a pit of golden amber. She smiled and he felt his heart begin to melt. God, she was gorgeous and he hadn't even seen her body yet. It was hidden beneath a deep blanket of bubbles, only the tops of her breasts could be seen.

Her eyes moved up and down his long, lean but well built frame and the tip of her tongue darted out to lick her lips as she noticed the bulge in his jeans. "You must be Jericho, come on it, the water is fine."

He didn't need a second invitation. Stripping as fast he could, he joined her in the bathtub that would have held a whole football team. "You must have a very nice sugar daddy." He could be sure this complex wasn't family oriented. Not with the couple down stairs. That would explain why she was so deprived. Most men who kept toys were older and less concerned about the woman's pleasure then their own. Men are such fools. With a woman like Keni, he would keep her satisfied just to make sure she kept him around.

She shook her head. "Place belongs to my sister Carmen, she's a slut. Has two or three who went together to buy her this place. She's off in Europe this week, doing some movie or modeling assignment. I can never keep track, and when she's gone I have free rein. Of course, she doesn't care what I do when she's here for that matter. Her daddies pay for my clothes, shoes, what ever I need. In exchange I let them have a suck or fuck job when she's not available. I'm just getting damn tired of getting fucked and not having any fun out of it. Carmen always has fun...she's a nympho, all you got to do with her is suck her tits and she's cumming. Which is a good thing since the old men who own her can't last more then five minutes before blast off. If you can take care of me, you can move in here too, but you got to keep your hands off Carmen, understand?"

Jericho got the idea that the man who could accomplish what Keni wanted would be set for life, all the pussy he needed, not to mention all the finer things in life. That didn't bother Jericho, but it was nice to think of what other pleasures in life her body could bring him. "Understood. If I get it regular, I don't need to look anywhere else. And as gorgeous as you are, well come on, honey, you're a knock out." It was true.

She gave him a knowing, but skeptical smile. "You haven't seen Carmen yet."

He was sure it wouldn't matter, if Keni was as fuck happy as he thought she was. Any gal that would talk to another man on the phone while she was being fucked had to be something special. At least in his book. Moving to sit beside her, he drew her to him and found her mouth. He soon had her tongue whipping against his and his fingers found one huge tit then the other. Her nipples hardened and he bent down to take one then the other into his mouth while his fingers sought out the prize. Damn, she was hot and wet as hell, and not from the bath. This should be easy as hell, but he wasn't going to push his luck.

Instead he fondled and caressed her until the water began to cool, then took a huge fluffy towel and dried her off before going any further. When he ran the towel down one leg and then the other he saw she was a big girl but had a figure a lot of women would die for. He couldn't resist taking a few licks of the sweetest pussy he had ever known either. Oh god, he had to succeed. He wanted that pussy for his own. It was obvious that she was enjoying it as well.

"Hmm, nice tongue action, could ride it all night, but remember it only counts if you can make my pussy cum before you shoot your wad in me."

"And if I succeed?"

"Then let the walls come down Jericho because you will have a willing slave on your hands." She caressed his cock and balls and went to her own knees to suck and lick then for a while. It felt good, but not as good as he knew her pussy would feel.

In the living room, they ate pizza and drank the microbrew and talked about their lives. She had lost her parents three years ago, and Carmen had brought her here. She attended the local college, but hadn't settled on a major yet. He told her about growing up in San Francisco and his own parents and siblings. When he mentioned attending UCLA he brought up the paintings. She shyly admitted she had been the artist. She had been holding a paint brush since she could walk almost. It helped that her father had been a well known and respected artist who used her mother as his favorite model. Deep, in the back of his mind, Jericho was sure he had attended one of her father's showings while in college.

It was when he bent forward and licked a small dab of cheese from her face that the talk of past moved on. They shared kisses and touches and he used his tongue on her beautiful breasts more, while his fingers moved slowly in and out of her dripping hole. At the same time she fondled his cock and caresses his balls with the most tender of touch. When she bent to take each one in her mouth, then moved to engulf his cock almost to the base, he knew he had to have her.

"God, Keni I want to fuck you so bad, I want to feel you cum around my cock then shoot my load deep inside you."

"Hmm, let go lover, time for you to prove your worth." She gave his cock and balls a final lick and caress before moving away from him.

The bedroom she took him to held the biggest bed he ever seen and he instantly knew that the photographs of the woman on the wall were her sister Carmen. Not from the body that was posed in the most erotic way he had ever seen, but from the gorgeous amber colored eyes and long black hair. He understood why some men would be tempted to want the best of both worlds. After all, not only was Carmen as beautiful a woman as he had seen, but it was hard not to think of having a chance of fucking an international model and movie star.

Keni looked at him. "Still think if you succeed, you can keep your hands off her?"

"I admit, the temptation would be there. I am only human after all, but at the same time, I do tend to be a one woman man, and if I had you in my bed I think, yeah, I could handle it. You're just as beautiful as her you know." He didn't lie, in fact, he was upset with himself for not seeing the resemblance between them sooner. Looking at her, he licked his lips and down at the bed that beckoned to them both. "Lay back and get ready for the fucking of your life. Because I am the good man you been looking for."

She looked both skeptical and still doubtful, but did as she asked. As he pushed into her, he felt how tight she was but that was no obstacle to his goal. Soon she was wrapping her legs around his waist and fucking back as he pounded into her over and over. He felt her grip his shoulders and knew when the magic passed over her. He felt her flood and heard her cries of pleasure.

She was not a whisperer. She let it out both fully and loudly. "Oh my god, Jericho, you're doing it, you're making me cum, oh you hot stud, you have such a wonderful cock, I want more baby, give it all to me."

"I am honey, my sweet fucking woman, I knew I would be the one. Give me more honey, I want to feel it all night long." He bit her throat and she convulsed around him again. Not an hour had passed since they had come into this room. "More honey you hot bitch, I want more of you, to hell with your sister and the rest of the world. You belong to me now!" He knew it was true and he had no intention of ever letting her go.

Her amber eyes seemed to glow red hot as she looked at him. "Oh yes, yes Jericho, I'm your slut now. Make me cum again, make your cock all hot and slick with all my pussy juice." She screamed again and ripped his shoulder with her nails. "Don't stop, please, never stop fucking me."

Putting his lips beside her ear, he chuckled. "I won't honey, I love your pussy too much to want to stop."

In the end it was her who begged him to finish and fill her waiting hole. The load he filled her with dripped on the bed. As they laid together after it was over, he held her close. Somehow he wasn't surprised when three old men and Carmen came in the room. Carmen was crying but it was clear the tears were of joy for her sister's new found happiness. The three men shook his hand and Carmen hugged him close. He found she felt good, but not near as good as the woman he had held in his arms a few moments earlier.

It wasn't until later that Carmen asked the question she had been dying to ask. "It never failed before. She'd take a man into that bedroom and he couldn't help but look at the photographs of me. How did you do it."

Jericho took a sip of his champagne, then looked at the prize he had won. "It was easy, I never stopped looking into her gorgeous amber eyes. I was hooked the minute I saw them." The same eyes that were now looking at him with such love and contentment.

Carmen to giggle and soon Keni was laughing hard as well. The three men exchanged knowing looks and one of them handed him a gold engraved business card. "Come see me tomorrow Jericho, I see a very bright future ahead for an intelligent boy like you."

"I'll be there sir, providing my woman will let me out of bed."

Keni ran her lips over his then looked up at the older man. "He might be a week or two late George. I want to take full advantage of his intelligence for a while before I let him loose on the world."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Few Good Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 276 milliseconds