• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Now That's a Sex Party!

Now That's a Sex Party!

It was a great party. There was about 20 or so people there swimming in the pool or sitting in a huge living room talking. I had left the living room to get us drinks, and when I got back I found you sitting on a couch talking with a very attractive woman who I would have guessed was somewhere around 22 or 23 years old. When I walked up, you kindly introduced me to Stacey.

There was no doubting this girl was easy on the eyes. Being tall yourself, I knew that you liked taller women, but even sitting down together it was obvious you had quite a few inches in height over her slender body. The first thing I noticed was her long dark hair seemed to match the tight little dress she had on. Nothing fancy about the dress but it didn't have to be. Her figure filled it out nicely, and I knew you were attracted to her. In fact, I was physically attracted to her as well. Her breasts were stunning and the outfit perfectly accentuated them.

You were sitting on the end of the couch and she was in the middle seat next to you, so I sat on her opposite side putting her between us. The two of you had become fast friends it seemed. You were talking together about anything and everything but especially about sex. It didn't take long and hands began to tentatively explore each other's bodies. You began to caress her thigh while she gently touched your shoulder. This petting slowly became more intense as no one was protesting it, so our bravery increased as we became more aroused by the contact. I began to rub her shoulders and I was rewarded when she moved her hand around to my crotch and she stroked me through my pants. I noticed that your hand had now moved up her thigh and under her skirt. You made some comment about her lack of panties as your fingers began to tickle her now wet pussy.

I watched as you slowly leaned in towards Stacey and brought your lips to hers. My dick was already hard from the attention our new partner had given it but this drove me to a new level. An excitement that I could only describe as a tingle went through my whole body as I watched the two of you begin to increase the passion of your kisses.

For some reason you left to go to the bathroom or something. While you were gone I began to notice that the sexual excitement was everywhere and everyone around us was getting involved. A woman in the seat next to us already had her partner's pants down and was excitedly sucking his cock. On the other side of us, another couple had already completely shed their clothing. He laid her back on the couch, positioned himself with the head of his dick aimed directly at her wet opening, and she let out a soft gasp as he entered her. I watched for a bit as he slowly pulled in an out of her pussy a few times.

Stacey had been paying attention too and she had completely lost her dress to reveal her totally naked body to me. As she pulled my shirt over my head and undid my belt she told me breathlessly how much she had always wanted to be with a woman. She couldn't wait for you to come back so she was going to start on me. She freed my now rock hard cock and she lowered her head down on it. I could feel the warmth of her breath and her tongue on me as she gently wrapped her lips around the head. I reached around and played with her beautiful breasts, stroked her nipples, and inserted a few fingers into her dripping wet pussy.

This was the uncompromising position you found me in when you returned ... with my dick in another woman's mouth while I finger fucked her. I thought for a fleeting moment that you would be angry, but instead you took off your clothing and joined us. You kissed me and whispered something reassuring in my ear that Stacey had already asked your permission to have me too. I then watched in amazement as you went behind her and took over the task of giving her pussy some needed female attention.

I don't know how long this went on, but eventually you laid down on your back and spread your legs open in front of her face and invited her to taste a woman for her first time. I sat back and let her explore your pussy with her tongue for a while and she seemed to pick up the process quickly. She drove you wild as her tongue flashed back and forth over your clit and I watched as she brought you to a powerful orgasm. You began to breathe heavily and buck your hips towards her face. Your hands moved down and your fingers ran through her long black hair to hold it out of her way while she increased the pace of her tongue. You finally could take no more, cried out, and pushed her head away to catch your breath.

Stacey must have really been enjoying herself because she wanted more. The two of you teased each other's breasts for a while and ended up in a 69 position with you on top and her on the bottom. You both continued to explore each other's bodies and made each other cum.

Watching you eagerly bury your face in her cunt was driving me mad, and you lifted your head to give me a kiss. Her fresh juices were still all over your mouth as our lips touched and our tongues met. While we kissed, you continued to rub your partners clit with your finger and she was reaching another climax. The two of you had already cum all over each other multiple times, and Stacey wanted something different this time. She gently pushed you off her and announced that she wanted to feel me inside of her now.

You whispered in my ear that you wanted to watch me fuck this beautiful naked woman before us. Stacey remained lying there on her back while I moved on top of her. This strange new lover of mine held her legs open wide to welcome me, and I felt the incredible sensation of pleasure and warmth as her pussy lips parted and my cock glided in. She was so wet that I slid all the way down on my first gentle thrust. Stacey let out a moan, and I felt her hands grab my ass to hold me inside her for a moment. You gently rubbed my back and said how excited it made you to see me with another woman. So I leaned in and gave Stacey my first kiss of the evening and then began pumping her in a slow rhythm. The attention she had already received from you had her close to orgasm so I increased my pace to match her needs. Soon she was grabbing my hips and demanding that I fuck her hard. So I began to pound her pussy at a furious rate and she let out a scream of pleasure.

I wasn't done yet, so I rolled her over on her side, put one leg under me, lifted the other leg up, and entered her again. This time you came up behind me, wrapped your arms around my waist, and began to tease me by running your tits up an down my back. The scene was almost beyond comprehension. The sights and sounds of sex were all around us. I looked down and watched as my dick pumped in and out of a beautiful woman while you teased my back with your bare breasts, kissed my neck, and whispered encouragement into my ear. Well, I didn't need much encouragement, and I was reaching overload. Stacey was entirely caught up in the moment and wanted nothing more than for me to continue fucking her. I was close to cumming and just kept pounding her little pussy and feeling the waves of pleasure this great sex was sending through my body. You sensed that I must be getting close so you ordered me to cum inside of her and switched your attentions back to Stacey. As I continued to fuck her, you knelt down and began sucking her nipples and rubbing her clit to drive her closer too. Just a few more minutes of this and I began to pound her wildly. I stopped abruptly at the end of a powerful stroke and left my cock buried as deep inside her as I could get. With a grunting noise, I let loose and shot a load of my hot cum into her.

As I sat there with my hips convulsing and grinding against her, you continued your assault on her nipples and clit so she could cum again too. After a few minutes I pulled out of her and watched as Stacey began to moan louder. It was then I noticed that she had been busy rubbing your pussy with her fingers in return. Just then, she reached her peak and came again, but by this time you were heavily aroused and not about to let her go. You gave her only a brief rest as you enjoyed her fingers fucking your pussy, but you couldn't take it any longer. You moved your face down between her legs to her freshly fucked pussy and began to clean it up with your tongue. You were bent over with your ass and pussy up in the air pointing right at me. The effect brought my dick back to full strength and you informed me that you wanted me inside of you now too.

So, with you bent over and licking this beautiful woman, I grabbed my cock and positioned myself directly behind the woman I love, and with one stroke I penetrated your hot little cunt from behind with the same motion that I have used on you so many times before. You felt so good. Your pussy was dripping wet and I looked down to see your juices glistening on my shaft at the top of every stroke. Then I would glide my dick back in and feel the warm softness engulf me yet again. You began to breathe very heavy and moan words like "oh god" and "this feels so good." You were no longer paying any attention to Stacey as you fell deeper into this ecstasy. She now sat back and watched the show as you and I continued to fuck with a wild passion. The sensations running through my body were powerful, and I grabbed your hips so that I could pound you almost violently.

You breathlessly informed me that you were cumming again, but I only barely heard. Passion had driven me so wild that there was almost nothing left in the universe but the feel of me inside you. As I gripped your hips and continued to rapidly pull them towards me I could feel you convulsing from the orgasm, but I couldn't stop. I wanted to cum inside of you so badly now that I continued my pace and adjusted the angle that my cock was hitting you at. I got the angle just right, and there was no way I could get inside you any deeper. That was it. I couldn't go any longer. The sensations overpowered me and I felt my cock pump the first of my load into you. I pulled out just a little and then slammed my cock back in hard as my body fired the next stream of cum. I repeated the process a few more times until I was certain that I couldn't give you another drop.

We both collapsed onto the couch in exhaustion. You fell into Stacey's lap and she tenderly brushed your sweaty hair back from your face. She thanked you for being her first adventure with a woman and for us sharing an incredible experience with her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Now That's a Sex Party!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 527 milliseconds