• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Men in Brockton

Bisexual Men in Brockton

The name is Justin Allemand. I am a tall, good-looking young black man of Haitian origin living in the city of Brockton. When I am not on the Bridgewater State College campus, which I attend while studying criminal justice, I am pursuing that which I consider to be my ruling passion. I like to find big-booty ghetto bitches and fuck them. I also like to fuck those sexy men known as the real thugs. They're my favorite people. Luckily, the city of Brockton is filled with both. It's good to be a bisexual black man in the state of Massachusetts.

How else would I explain how easily I find that which I consider to be my prey? I hooked up with this fat black woman named Veronique Marianne Angeles in the parking lot near our town's very own Home Depot Store one warm night. She was just an employee having a cigarette during her half-hour break. I was a horny bastard looking for some hot booty. You could say that we clicked. I gave her something else to suck on when she ran out of cigarettes. She had no complaints.

Veronique knelt before me and began to energetically suck on my eight-inch, thick and uncut black dick. I thrust my cock down her throat. Nothing I love more than to give a plump black chick some of my throat glue. Veronique was a natural when it came to sucking on big black cocks. I could tell by her technique. She was what we called a chicken-head in the hood. A natural when it came to the fine art of sucking big dicks. Holler!

While she sucked me off, I leaned back against the wall and relaxed. I've had a really stressful day and to be honest, I needed to unwind. The life of a black college man is definitely not easy. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Veronique sucked my dick until I came. I told her to lick my cum and she did. Just like she was expected to. Isn't that cool? Afterwards, I put on a condom and bent her over. I thrust my dick into her pussy and began pumping my cock energetically in and out of her snatch. Veronique squealed in pleasure as I worked my own particular brand of magic. Watching Veronique's sexy ass cheeks jiggle as I pounded her pussy made me smile. I've always had a thing for fat chicks. I don't know why but they sure get me going. Must be something genetic. I know lots of black men who actually prefer to have sex with fat chicks. Oh, well. That's just the way we get down.

Veronique was cursing like a common sailor as I fucked her. She told me to fuck that pussy of hers like I was paying for it. I did. I slammed my dick into her pussy, delighting in her screams. Hell, I even smacked that fat ass of hers. Veronique yelped in surprise. Then, she told me that she liked that. So, I did it some more. Emboldened, I leaned closer to her face and whispered a question in her ear. Did she like it up the ass? Veronique said hell yeah. Grinning, I slowly pulled my cock from her pussy. She told me she needed a break. I was okay with that. I took a bottle of lubricant which I usually carried to facilitate intercourse in my gay male sexual encounters. Looks like it would serve me well with my anal sex encounter with this big black woman.

I took the lubricant and smeared it all over Veronique's asshole. I also applied some all over my dick. Veronique once more got on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I rubbed my cock against her asshole, then pushed it inside. With a swift thrust, I went in. Veronique did not scream as my cock entered her asshole. I must say that I respected her for that. Lots of women and quite a few men will whine incessantly when my dick goes into their assholes. Not Veronique Marianne Angeles. This big black woman took it like a champ. As I grabbed her hips and shoved my cock into her asshole, I noticed that she had her jaw set and her teeth gritted. I took my sweet time as I fucked her in the ass. It was fun. Meanwhile, Veronique was not inactive. She was bouncing that fat black ass of hers against my groin, causing me to feel some very pleasurable tremors. I liked that! I smacked Veronique fat ass as I fucked her. We went at it until I came, then pulled out.

A few minutes later, Veronique and I had readjusted our clothes and gone our separate ways. What did you expect the two of us to do? Become soul mates? Hell no! All I did was fuck that big black woman in the ass! I continued my adventures and over the following days, I met a sexy married man named Roland Texeira who was down with me. I was visiting my uncle James and crashing at his apartment in the South Side of Brockton, near Deftos, a popular liquor joint. Roland was a tall, good-looking, light-skinned man of Cape Verde origin. He had a wife named Cassandra Joan Texeira and two sons. While the wife was away, he invited me to play.

As soon as I got there, Roland pulled me in. He kissed me passionately, then undressed me. I stood naked before him. A big and tall Haitian man. Roland liked what he saw. He knelt before me and began sucking my dick while stroking his. I thrust my cock down his throat. Roland was a great cock sucker. Even better than Veronique Angeles had been. In no time, he made me cum. And he didn't hesitate to drink my manly seed. Afterwards, we put on condoms and fucked each other silly. I got on all fours and he had a go with my ass. When I felt Roland's ten-inch cock slide into my asshole, I screamed. It's not easy to take a big cock in the ass, even when you're all lubed up. Roland fucked me hard, and I loved it. He gave my black ass the hardcore pounding it craved. I climbed on top of him and he fucked me hard, tearing my ass apart. I stroked my cock while Roland fucked me. We went at it for hours, until we lay side by side, his sore dick next to my sore ass. It was the most fun I had in ages.

Roland Texeira and I became regular fuck buddies. The life of a bisexual Cape Verdean man wasn't easy. Folks from Cape Verde could be as homophobic as the black men and black women of my Haitian community. Still, we had our fun on the Down Low and nobody knew. That's how we get down in Brockton! I returned to Bridgewater State College feeling refreshed and happy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Men in Brockton

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 355 milliseconds