• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting Jessica Ch. 01a

Getting Jessica Ch. 01a

Jessica and I had finally broken down the barriers and now we were fucking at least once a week. Her fat little husband was none the wiser, and as our encounters became more and more intense, she began to open up to me. During sex she would straight out tell me how much of a better lover I was than her husband. I wasn't surprised by that in the least, but it turned me on even more. Not that I needed more of a reason to be turned on; Jessica's body wouldn't quit, and I loved fucking her dynamite body.

I started to realize that she was the type of woman who got married too soon, and completely underachieved in doing so. I didn't know too many married mothers who had target tatoos above their ass, but she did. It almost seemed like she was making up for lost time with me; having been married to a pudgy loser for nine years, she was letting loose with a single young stud like me. She had become a fan of me pulling her hair when I was doing her doggy style, and overall she was becoming less and less inhibited every time we met.

All things considered however, I wasn't expecting what happened next. One afternoon following another great fuck session, Jessica was slowly stroking my cock when she suggested something that surprised me. She mentioned that she and her friend Vanessa, the only other person who knew about us, had kissed one night after a few drinks. She said they were just experimenting, but they both enjoyed it. The capper was that Vanessa thought I was hot, and she had alluded to a threesome. I had seen Vanessa once, and she was a gorgeous freckled redhead with a great body. Unlike Jessica she was single, but apparently she had been encouraging Jess to get divorced for years.

Needless to say, I was instantly all over the idea and without appearing too eager, told Jessica that it sounded good to me. I was amazed at the absence of reluctance on her part, and we chose the following Saturday to get together at my house.

It was tough not to think about all week, because every time I did I became so horny I couldn't think straight. On Thursday I was ready to burst, so I hooked up with Karen, my Filipino ex for a booty call.

When Saturday finally came, Jessica and Vanessa stopped by in the afternoon. There was some initial awkwardness as we sat in my condo, but we loosened up with a few drinks and a joint. Vanessa was the first to dismiss with the niceties, and began kissing Jessica on my sofa. I immediately sprang to attention and after watching for a minute, Jessica beckoned me over and pulled down my pants. Standing over them, they worked my rigid column, their tongues intertwining on my cock. "You weren't joking, he's huge," Vanessa gasped.

Vanessa then pushed me backwards, and I lay down on the floor. Tearing our clothes off, Vanessa straddled my face and commanded me to eat her pussy while Jessica squatted over my cock and slid herself onto me. The next five minutes was an orchestra of squeals and moans as Jess rode me and I worked Vanessa's snatch with my tongue. Then Vanessa turned around and faced Jessica, making out with her as I provided pleasure from the bottom.

I came inside Jessica quickly, but I was still so turned on that it didn't take me long to reload. Vanessa rolled over and Jessica got off me, and with Vanessa eating Jessica out, I took Vanessa from behind. The look of ecstasy on Jessica's face was incredible, and it inspired me to fuck Vanessa like a jackhammer.

Both of them were screaming, and after Jessica came Vanessa crawled on top of her and began sucking on her tits. Then I started to fuck both of their pussies intermittently; a few thrusts in Jessica underneath Vanessa, then back into Vanessa doggy-style. I finally shot my huge load all over Vanessa's ass and Jess's pussy.

We took a break for a few minutes, but then Jessica asked me to fuck Vanessa one on one while she watched. With Vanessa on the sofa, I stood over her and fucked her while I watched Jessica finger herself on the chair.

Later, we lay in my bed while both of them worked my cock with her mouths again. After that, the three of us took a shower together, Vanessa jacking me off while I sucked on Jessica's tits.

It was an incredible day, and before we knew it was early evening. Jessica had to go home to her husband, and Vanessa asked her if she would get jealous if she stuck around with me a while longer. Jessica said no, but I could tell she was uneasy about it. Either way, Jess left and Vanessa and I fucked again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting Jessica Ch. 01a

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds