• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Panty Boy Ch. 09

Panty Boy Ch. 09

12

I didn't hear from Mark for the remainder of my trip, but the thought about last night kept my head clouded. Waking the next morning, his cum dried all over my ass and I could still smell his cum on my face. I felt like such a used whore. All I can say is that it was amazing and especially that Megan saw it made it even wilder. I wondered what she might have up her sleeve when I got back. I was kind of worried because of the fact that I know that she wanted to be there for my first experience.

The meeting went well considering my mind was occupied with thoughts of the night before, and I didn't have any time to go out as Stacy any more on my trip, which I was a little upset about. I did however spend every moment in my new clothes and even wore them under my clothes when I was working. I was so happy that Megan packed my little bag for me.

I had put a few calls into Megan and she hadn't called me back which made me worry a little bit but I knew everything would be ok I was going home in a few hours and I would be able to see her.

I showered shaved and got ready to leave the hotel. I put on my best stockings and slid my biggest plug into place before putting on my lace thong. I looked at myself in the mirror sighing while I pulled up my slacks to cover up the beautiful clothes I had on underneath. I wished that I could just be dressed all the time as a woman. The clothes were just more me now and I enjoyed them so much more. I also felt so much sexier in them. I grabbed my keys and went to unplug my phone when I noticed that I had a call from Megan.

I listened to the voice message.

"Hello Stacy, sorry that I haven't gotten back to you earlier. I have been a little ... um... busy. I hope that you have been good, you little slut. I am going to have to discipline you when you get back for being bad. Have a safe flight Hun, and I will see you when you get in. I expect you to be completely dressed and ready when I get home tonight. I have a lot in store for my little slut. Talk to you soon, I love you. See ya soon can't wait."

I was relieved that she wasn't mad at me. I got on the rest of my clothes and went to the airport. I was on my way home.

The flight was nothing too exciting. I was just happy to be getting back to Megan and all of the rest of my wardrobe and toys. I decided that I would stop by and get a few things on my way home. I made a stop at a department store to buy a few new things that I could surprise Megan with.

I shopped around and found a really sexy tight black leather dress that laced up the back. I was worried that I might not be able to fit into it but I was not going to pass it up. I also went into a lingerie store and bought some really hot crotch-less pantyhose. I was now ready. I stopped by the store and picked up some groceries to make dinner tonight. I got into the car and raced home. The leather smell from my new dress was filling the car with its scent and was driving me crazy.

I pulled into the driveway and was really aroused. I couldn't wait to see Megan and I quickly grabbed my bags and went inside.

I set the groceries down on the kitchen counter and grabbed my other bags and headed upstairs to put on my new purchases.

The dress was a perfect fit. I was so worried and had a little bit of trouble getting into it but after I got everything in place and put in my breast forms it looked amazing. There was something really erotic about being in a full leather dress. It was really comfortable and I was so aroused by the feeling and the smell. I slid the pantyhose up my shaved legs and looked in the mirror. I was so ready for Megan to get home and have her way with me. I am still to this day amazed of how big of a slut I am and how I am always thinking about sex. I think about it 24/7. I slid into my black knee high boots and went down stairs to start cooking dinner.

It was great to be back and the whole time I was cooking I was just thinking about what Megan might have in store for me. I was so excited.

I opened a nice bottle of wine and set the table. Everything was in place and now I just had to wait for her to get home. I called her cell phone to find out how long she would be but there was no answer.

She showed up about an hour and a half later than she usually gets home. I had almost finished the bottle of wine and was a little bit drunk and I was starving. She walked into the house wearing a sexy black skirt and had a long run in her stockings. She looked really sexy and I was so glad to see her.

"Hello lover" I said getting up stumbling to catch my balance a little bit.

She just grinned and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply on the lips.

"It is so good to see my dirty little cum slut. I missed you so much" she purred in my ears her hand going down to my ass. She grabbed it really hard and pressed me into her. I could feel a bulge pressing against me. I knew what was coming.

"I made you dinner, lover. I just have to warm it up a little bit. I thought that you would have been home a little while ago."

"Yeah sorry I was late. I was tying up some loose ends at work." She said sitting down at the table.

I walked over and picked up another bottle of wine and opened it. I walked over and sexily got really close to her and bent over to pour it in her glass. I kissed her neck, as her hands made their way up my pantyhosed legs.

"I love your new dress Stacy. You look so hot and sexy," she said as her hands went under my dress and started touching my plugged hole.

"MMMM... I am so glad that you know to keep that hole of yours plugged and ready for me Stacy. I want to hear all about your first experience with that man. I am a little upset with you for not being there with you, but I want to know all about it. Did you like the feel of that hard warm cock sliding into your pussy you slut? You looked so hot the way you sucked and were fucked by him. I only wish that I had that on tape." She whispered in my ear.

I was so turned on being touched like this by her and the way she was talking to me. I just smiled and moaned.

"Did you like the way it felt when his come shot deep inside of you? Did you like being used as his fuck toy, Stacy?" She said pushing my plug in deeply.

"MMMMM.... Yes it felt so good, baby. I cannot wait to share a nice hard cock with you." I moaned.

"Lets eat so we can get upstairs I have a nice big surprise for you, Stacy. Something that I think will leave you begging for more." She said as I walked over and sat across from her.

I served her and we started to eat. She moved her foot between my legs. The pointed toe of her shoe pressed against my plug. The top of her pantyhose covered foot massaged my balls. I was so hard and could have come at anytime. She then took her heel and pressed it into my scrotum. It hurt a little bit but in a good way.

"Look under the table." She said with a grin.

I looked to find that her strap on was peeking out of her skirt. I could also see her pussy lips open and glistening a wet spot on her sheer to waist pantyhose. I wanted her badly now.

I got up and walked over to her. I kissed her on the lips and brought her to her feet. She led me quickly upstairs. We got into our bedroom and she pushed me on the bed.

She quickly grabbed two stockings and frantically tied my hands to the bedpost. As soon as I was tied up she crawled on top of me.

"I want you to suck my cock, Stacy. Show me how you sucked that man's cock my slut." She said lifting her skirt to reveal her huge strap on cock.

I smiled and opened my mouth. She shoved her cock deep in my mouth.

"MMMMM you have always looked so hot sucking cock, Stacy. You make such a good cocksucker. I want you to lick my balls, now." She said pulling the long cock out of my mouth.

As the balls of her cock got closer to my mouth I could smell her sex. It smelled stronger than usual. I started to lick her balls and she moved so her pussy was over my face. She pressed her glistening panty hosed pussy into my open mouth. I could feel her pushing me deeper in her mouth. I could taste her through her pantyhose.

Her pussy was soaking wet and tasted a lot different than I was used to. It wasn't too long until the taste clicked. Megan had been with someone else. I ripped open her hose and pressed my tongue deeper into her wet hole. Her cock resting above my nose.

"You like the way that tastes, Stacy. Do you like the taste of another man's cum? You seemed to like it so much the other night. Do you like cleaning another mans cum from my used pussy, Stacy? Show me how much my little slut likes it. Lick my pussy clean my little cum dump whore."

I couldn't believe that she was making me lick another mans cum out of her pussy but there was something incredibly hot about it.

"This is why I was late. I had to get one last fuck in before you came home." She lifted off of my face and moved quickly down to my dress and lifted it up. My cock sprung up freed from its restraints and she quickly buried my rock hard cock inside her well-used pussy.

She bucked hard on my cock while she reached around and pushed my plug deep inside of me. I couldn't stand it and my cock erupted inside of her. My come was explosive. I filled her up deeply and she moaned as she was climaxing too. She came hard and pulled off my cock squeezing tightly as she did to get every last drop out of me, before moving back up and planting her used open pussy lips right over my mouth again. She pushed the come out of her dripping wet pussy and it slid down my throat. The whole mixture tasted exquisite. The taste of all three of us, and the thought was enough to send me over the edge again. I lapped as she pushed her pussy harder on my face. I didn't want to miss a single drop. I loved the taste of cum in fact I crave it.

I was spent. It had been a long exciting day but Megan wasn't ready to give up. She quickly moved off my face moved back down between my legs sucking the remnants of come off my wilted cock. She reached around to pull the plug out of my ass. My balls were soaking with her wetness. I could feel her wetness dripping all the way down my crack and she quickly rubbed her fingers on her wet cum filled pussy. I could see all of the cum dripping out of her well-fucked hole. She started stroking her cock with her cum covered hand before grabbing my ankles and pulling my legs apart. Holding my panty hosed legs in the air; she pressed her cock against my open hole before sliding it into me deeply.

She was furiously fucking my ass in no time; come was dribbling out of my well-spent cock as she massaged my prostate with her huge cock.

"You like this hard cock don't you Stacy? You are a slave to a big hard cock aren't you?"

"Yes I am a slave to your cock Megan. Fuck me as hard as you can." I screamed.

"I think you crave the real thing don't you. I think you need the real thing. I think it is time that I see you with a nice big man's cock in your ass. I think I need to show you how to take a real cock. I want to see you with a big cock filling your mouth as you milk it of its come. Would you like that my slut? How do you like having your own cum in your ass?" Megan growled

"I want a nice big load in my ass Megan. I want to be your whore. I want to be filled up." I exclaimed as she pounded my ass. The thoughts of the unknown man and my cum mixed in her pussy and now used as lube to fill my sissy pussy drove me wild.

She pulled her cock out and got off the bed and walked out of the room. I could feel my lips all swollen and big but I wasn't able to do anything because I was still tied to the bed. I was just left there with the thoughts. I now understood why she was late and why her stockings were ripped. It all made sense now. I don't quite understand but I was so turned on by the thought of licking her pussy after she had been with another man. I couldn't put my finger on it but I was incredibly erotic.

She was gone for about 20 minutes when I heard her heels clicking down the hall. She reappeared in the doorway of the room, her cock bouncing as she walked, a glass of wine in one hand and bottle in the other, a grin stretched across her face.

She walked sexily across the room towards me.

"We better reapply your makeup and get you ready. Some of my friends will be over in a little bit." She said picking up the plug and sliding it back into my well used hole.

She untied my hands and helped me off the bed. She pulled my skirt back down and walked me into the bathroom.

"It is so nice to have you back here Stacy. I cannot wait to share a nice big cock with you." She said sitting me down on a stool. "We just need to get you ready."

She opened up a couple of drawers and pulled out some blush, lipstick and some eyeliner. She started to apply the makeup while she was giving me my make over she said "I have told these guys all about you and told them how you like to be used. I hope you don't mind. I think you are really going to enjoy this. We need to get you some sexier shoes. When I am done with you I need you to go to your closet and get the 6 inch red stilettos I got you. I think you are going to be such a hit Stacy. I cannot wait to see the look on the boy's faces when they see us."

Once she was finished with my make-up I went into my closet.

"Is there anything else I should put on Megan?" I called from the closet excited just thinking about what she had in store.

"I think the boys are just going to love you. I don't think there is anything else you need." she said her voice getting closer to me.

Megan peeked in as I was putting on my shoes. She looked so slutty and hot. She had put on a really short leather mini skirt and her white stay up stocking tops showed just where her skirt stopped. She had on some bright pink 5-inch strappy heels that accentuated her long sexy legs. It wasn't long until I heard the doorbell ring.

"That must be them." Megan exclaimed. "Why don't you go let them inside? I have a couple of other things I want to get ready for our big night. Are you ready for this Stacy?"

I just smiled and turned to go get the door, which by now had rang another time.

I walked down the stairs to the front door. I opened up the door to two young men.

"Hello, My name is Daniel and this is my friend Corey." The shorter one said

Daniel was a tall lanky white guy and Corey was a big attractive strong black man. Standing next to Corey Daniel looked really frail. My thoughts were clouded with what was about to happen.

"You must be Stacy, Megan has told us all about you" Corey said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I greeted Daniel as well and let them in the house.

"Megan is still getting ready, can I get you guys a drink? " I asked

"That sounds great I'll have a gin and tonic." Daniel said

"Make that two." Corey said

I walked over and opened up the bar. I bent over to grab the gin and Corey walked over towards me brushing his hand across my ass. Feeling his hand across the leather dress sent a chill up my spine.

"You look even better in person." He said as he slapped my ass. "Megan showed us your little videos and the pictures she had taken to see if we would be interested but, but I never expected this. You are so hot. I cannot wait to see how this girl can take a cock." He said looking over at Daniel.

At about that time, Megan appeared and she looked even better than she did when I had left her.

"You boys ready?" she said clutching her handbag and taking my hand.

"I just poured our guests drinks Megan why don't you let them finish their drinks Hun?" I said pouring her her favorite drink, a martini extra dirty.

We sat and chatted for a while in the house while we finished our drinks.

"Well should we get this night started?" Megan said.

"Lets go!" Daniel said getting up and offering his hand to me to help me up. I was a little bit drunk from the two martinis I had had talking to the men and it made me laugh a little. We soon climbed into Corey's car and where we were heading I didn't know but by this point I didn't really care. Both of the guys were hot and I was ready to get down to business.

After about forty-five minutes, we pulled up to a pretty fancy club I had never known about the next town over. There was a huge line outside and it was quite chilly when we got out. Luckily for us Corey was a regular and we didn't need to wait in the line we went right up to the front and they let us in.

The inside of the club was amazing there was a huge aquarium behind the bar. The music was blaring and I couldn't help but to move. The sounds were intoxicating. Daniel soon showed up with drinks for everyone, and before long we were all out on the dance floor. The guys were all over Megan and I. They were dancing so close to us and I could feel Daniel's cock bulging through his slacks. It felt really good and I couldn't wait to go home and have some fun with him.

The dance music was non-stop and the guys kept buying us drinks. Before too long Megan had found her way over to me and started to grind on me. The combination of the sweat and our leather and stockings rubbing against each other sent my mind into a whirl. The whole dance floor was watching us as we grinded and kissed each other, and I could tell that the guys liked what they saw. I kissed Megan passionately

Megan bit my ear and whispered "Lets go to the bathroom and freshen up."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom.

She slung the door open and pushed me inside. I couldn't believe what was happening. She was on fire and couldn't help herself. We kissed passionately and she lifted up my skirt and pulled down my panties freeing my cock. She then lifted herself on to me and pushed my hard clitty into her. Her pussy swallowed my clitty and I could feel her wetness soaking into my panties. There was a bang on the door but Megan fucked me faster and harder. It wasn't long until she let out a loud moan of ecstasy. She pulled herself off of my cock and said we had to get back home. She straightened up her clothes and waited a few minutes until I was able to get my cock back into my panties. Then we opened up the door and walked out. The stares we were getting from the line that had formed while we were inside were not pleasant. I followed as Megan led the way. We went and grabbed the guys and quickly left the club.

We hadn't even gotten to the car when Daniel told us how hot we were on the dance floor and how he couldn't wait for us to get back to our house. I have to admit I was excited too. This had been the hottest night of my life and I felt as if it was just starting.

I climbed into the back seat with Daniel for the ride home. His hands almost immediately were on my legs and it wasn't too long before we started kissing each other. Megan turned to watch and I could tell that she liked what she was seeing. His hands quickly were up my dress and he was touching me through my panties. I could feel myself getting harder and before long the little thong that I was wearing could no longer hold me back. Daniel pulled my panties to the side. My clitty sprang forward and Daniel took it in his hands. It was nice feeling his hands on my cock and he started stroking my clitty. I let out a loud moan.

Megan just laughed and I could see Corey staring at me in the rearview mirror. Megan reached her hand over to massage Corey's growing bulge.

My hands went for Daniel's zipper. It was tough to get his pants unbuttoned because his cock was bulging. I finally got the button undone and I unzipped his pants. His cock jumped out and it was huge. I immediately took it in my mouth.

Daniel's cock was a mouthful and I sucked it gracefully. It was so big and warm and nice as my lipstick smeared all over it. With my ass in the air, I felt his hand wonder down my back and he was soon at my ass. I felt him slide his fingers down my crack to find my plug.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Panty Boy Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds