• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • We Actually Swapped

We Actually Swapped

I sat on the sofa with Keisha, our arms wrapped in a tight embrace. Her full lips kissed and sucked at my neck. She reached out to undo my tie and the first couple of buttons of my shirt. Then she kissed my chest, purring and cooing as she returned to my neck. She dropped a hand between my legs to check my hardness, satisfied with my arousal she wrapped her arm around my waist and touched her mouth to mine.

Just arms lengths away, at the opposite end of the couch my wife Laurie was locked in an embrace of her own. Laurie's mouth pressed softly to Keisha's husband's with their tongues swirling together. Her smooth white face and his dark black skin were pressed together like yin-and-yang.

Laurie and I were not swingers and I far as I knew, neither were Derrick and Keisha. So how did this start? It was a simple dinner. We had some drinks, but no one was drunk. Maybe it was Keisha's flirting. Maybe Laurie's it was curiosity. But we were two married couples completely immersed in heavy foreplay. We knew what was happening and seemed almost powerless to stop it. Instead we succumbed to the passion of the moment.

Keisha excused herself for a minute, asked if we wanted something to drink, and pranced down the hall. Derrick soon followed her. Laurie and I gazed at each other for a moment, both very much aroused. I took her arm and pulled her toward me, pressing my lips to hers in an open mouth kiss.

"I can't leave you two alone for a minute!" Keisha returned.

She stood over us with her arms on her waist, as if she was scolding us. She had changed into negligee, white thigh high stockings, white French cut panties, and a tight white corset. The white clothes contrasted sharply with her deep ebony skin. She looked hot.

"Come on," she said to Laurie, "Let's get you out of those clothes."

Keisha extended a hand to Laurie and pulled her up off the sofa. Laurie was wearing a lot of clothes and Keisha happily helped her out. First she unbuttoned Laurie's sweater and dropped it aside. Then off came Laurie's black blouse. Laurie next slipped her silky cami over her head and tossed it to the floor. Keisha watched as Laurie spun her pinstripe skirt, unzipped it from the side, dropped it, and stepped out of it.

Laurie stood there wearing black thigh highs, black tap pants, and a black strapless bra. They stood face to face, a complete contrast of black and white. Keisha, dark skinned in white and Laurie light skinned in black. I sat on the edge of my seat, eyes wide, expecting a little girl-on-girl.

Instead Keisha turned to me, "What you waiting for?" She glared for a moment, "out of them clothes honey!"

I stood and stripped down to my boxers. Laurie and Keisha watched and smiled. With my clothes off I sat back down on the couch.

"Oh no you don't," Keisha pointed at my boxers, "you're not done!"

I hesitated for a second, "I'll take mine off, if you take yours off"

"Don't you worry, sugar," she replied, "these panties are coming down!!"

With that she grabbed at the waist of my boxers and tugged hard. My stiff member snapped hard against my belly as she pulled off the underwear. True to her word, Keisha slipped out of her panties. Then she climbed up on the sofa standing in front of me with her crotch just in front of my face.

"Don't just stare, boy," she commanded, "kiss it!"

I reached up and grabbed her ass, one cheek in each hand. Then I pulled her toward my face. My mouth easily slipped between her wet and swollen lips. She bent backwards a little so I could slip my tongue inside her. Then she rolled forward again, positioning my mouth on her clit.

"Yeah, I like that!" she said as wrapped her hands around my head. She held my head firmly in place.

I licked her for a while, gently massaging her most sensitive spot. She cooed as I flicked her clit side to side and as I wrapped my tongue around it. Finally she drew away, stepped down, and straddled me on the couch. With her left hand, she positioned my cock at her hole, then forced herself down the shaft with a sigh.

"Now you fuck me with that white cock!" she began bouncing up and down, her hands on my shoulders.

I glanced to the side. Derrick had returned. He stood in front of Laurie, who sat legs wide at the edge of the sofa. He had no shirt, and his sweatpants were pulled down to his thighs exposing his cock to my wife. He was huge, black as night, and hard as a rock.

Laurie bent over and took his balls into her mouth. Her hands wrapped around his behind, where she explored between his cheeks with her fingers. She tilted her head to one side and slid her mouth up and down his shaft, like she was playing a harmonica. He moaned with encouragement as she slid the head into her mouth.

He was huge. She brought her hands around to hold his cock. Laurie gripped it at the base like a baseball bat and still could not take the rest in her mouth. But it did not matter, for at that moment she became a porn star, wildly bobbing up and down on him. Moaning. Shaking her head. Gagging.

"You like that baby?" Keisha teased me.

"You like seeing your wife with my man's cock in her mouth?"

"Wait 'til he cums baby," she teased more as she rode my shaft, "he cums a lot!"

Keisha, it seemed, liked to talk dirty. She climbed off me and swiftly sat on the sofa next to Derrick and Laurie. Keisha spread her legs wide, raising her knees in almost a fetal position. Then she grabbed my cock and guided it back into her pussy.

"Now fuck me white boy!" she said. "fuck my hard and fast!"

I pumped her hard, as hard as I could. We grunted with the force, then I withdrew and pumped again.

"Faster!" she was yelling now.

"You like my pussy don't you?" she shouted the question.

"You like fucking my pussy don't you?" Keisha loved talking dirty.

"Look at Laurie! Look at your wife swallow that monster dick!!"

"Fuck me hard white boy, or I'll make him stick it in your ass!"

She kept on, "you'd like that you faggot! You'd like that monster cock in your ass!"

Then she stopped and groaned with a look of pure ecstasy on her face. We stared into each other's eyes, but not so much into them as through them. I pushed my hips as fast as I could. Our bodies slapped with a rhythmic whap, whap, whap, whap.

The energy was building up inside me and I did not want to hold back anymore. I pumped harder, and talked back to Keisha.

"I'm going to give it to you, bitch!" I scolded her as I slammed her.

"I'm going to fill that cunt. I'm going to fill you up!"

Whap, whap, whap, whap, whap.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me baby."

I blasted my cum deep inside her. Thrusting slow and hard with each squirt. She reached down to feel the throbbing at the base of my cock, screaming and groaning. When I stopped cumming, I gently rocked inside her and turned to watch my wife.

Laurie was pumping Derrick hard with both hands. She pulled her mouth away so she could watch the action. In barely a second, a small burst of cum dripped from the tip. Then a moment later he exploded with a thick stream that caught her in the throat. A second stream landed on her chest. Then another. And another. And another. Keisha was right, he came a lot! He finished with a loud grunt.

"I need to cum!" Laurie said, looking desperately at me.

"Sorry sugar," Keisha replied, "He gave all that stuff to me!" She still held me firmly inside her. It was sloppy wet.

"Derrick honey," Keisha asked, "could go get the king?"

He left for a minute, returning with a large dildo. It was pure black, smooth, as large as Derrick, and a strap-on. Keisha grabbed it from him and quickly strapped it on. She had obviously done that before.

"You're going to love this honey," Keisha grinned, "hold her down boys!"

Derrick and I each held one of Laurie's arms, but she gave no resistance. Keisha slipped her hand up Laurie's thigh, easily sliding past the loose crotch of the tap pants. Laurie jerked backed when another woman touched her pussy, but Keisha persisted and pushed a finger into Laurie's hole. With a glance at each of us, Keisha removed her finger and pushed it up to Laurie's lips. Laurie licked her juices off Keisha's finger.

"These panties have to go," Keisha said as she pulled the tap pants over Laurie's knees and to the floor.

Keisha stood in front of Laurie, with the King protruding like a man's cock. She pointed it down, as a man would, and aimed it at her target between Laurie's legs. Laurie winced as it entered her.

"Slow! Go slow! It hurts!" Laurie cried.

Keisha inserted just the tip. Held it steady, then she pushed in a tiny bit more. She withdrew and repeated until the head of the king was thoroughly lubricated by Laurie's pussy. When Keisha thought Laurie was ready, she slowly and smoothly pushed the entire length of the king inside. It didn't seem possible for it to fit, and to this day I don't know how she did it, but Keisha pushed until the two women's bodies touched, mound to mound.

Keisha backed out and with long smooth sensuous strokes she moved between Laurie's legs. I watched transfixed for a while when I noticed that Derrick had returned with more than the king. He produced a small ivory vibrator about the size of a man's finger and shaped like lipstick. He twisted the base causing the toy to buzz quietly. Then placed it, tip down, between the lips of Laurie's pussy on top of her clit.

Laurie lurched back when the vibrator touched her sensitive spot, but she soon adjusted to the soft vibration. The sensations of the king and the vibrator carried her away to another place. She bit her lip and took on a far-away gaze. Keisha rocked smoothly in and out, being sure to press her mound to Laurie's, then withdrawing the entire length of the shaft. Derrick, meanwhile, drew tiny circles around Laurie's clit with the vibrator. Everything was getting wet from her juices.

Laurie made a face like I have never seen before. Her eyes rolled back until all I could see were the whites. Her cheeks were swollen and flush. The veins in her neck popped out as if her muscles were tightly clenched. And she made noises like I had never heard her make before. At first there were high pitched "oh"s. Then she grunted like a weight lifter. Laurie threw her head from side to side moaning at the top of her lungs.

Laurie announced her orgasm by throwing her head back and arching her back. She raised her hips off the sofa. Her face had a look of desperation; desperation, pain, ecstasy, and concentration. She muttered something about cumming, repeating the word cum over and over and over. Then she let out a loud and terrifying scream, took a breath and screamed again.

Finally she collapsed whimpering "no more, no more, no more. I can not cum any more."

With that Keisha withdrew the king and Derrick set aside the vibrator. Derrick's enormous cock was erect again, and it got Keisha's attention. He sat down in a nearby easy chair and Keisha climbed on his lap putting him insider her. My cum soaked his cock as she rode it up and down.

Laurie and I collapsed into a sensuous kiss. This time we were content to watch.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • We Actually Swapped

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds