• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Diary Ch. 02

My Diary Ch. 02

Day 2

I woke up thinking of Derrick, I knew I had to fuck someone else soon, and Derrick was defiantly sexy enough to get me wet. But as the day progressed I began to worry that I wouldn't be good enough for him, I was pretty sure he'd had sex before- probably with dozens of different girls. I didn't want him to think I wasn't any good at it, or laugh at me. I needed a few people to 'practice' with.

I spent ages trying to think who else. It was Sunday, so I wouldn't see most of the boys from school- or work, that didn't leave many people. I considered Billy from next door, but fucking someone with less sexual experience then me was not going to help me. In the end there was only one choice. Josh, my ex.

He was a prick, but at least I knew he was not a virgin and I knew he liked me. I gave him a phone call and he was surprised and suspicious. I convinced him that I just wanted to talk about 'us' (sounding intentionally vague) and that I wasn't angry with him any more. I must have made him curious because he agreed to meet me at 'our spot'.

'Our spot' was a small secluded park with an overgrown tree patch. We used to go there to make out- he was always trying to fuck me there. I arrived an hour later wearing a light and airy dress, and no underwear. Mum caught a glance of me as I left the house and she gave me a knowing and unapproving look. Normally a lecture would have followed, but she had just looked back to the TV and let me go.

Josh's car pulled up just a while after I got there, he sat there parked for a few minutes- like he was trying to decide weather or not to drive away or get out of the car. After what felt like an eternity he stepped out and walked over to me on the swings. I saw him looking me up and down, and he noticed I was not wearing a bra. When he looked up from my tits I just smiled at him.

He was my age, tall and athletic. He wasn't muscular, but he wasn't fat. His hair was sandy brown and as he approached me I noticed he was trying to grow a little beard. It looked ridiculous and I had to fight back the urge to laugh. He was dressed in jeans and a heavy t-shirt, which told me he had not expected sex, he always wore shorts when he was hoping to get layed.

I didn't want him thinking I was his new little slut, so I played it cool. We talked and talked for at least an hour before I started to flirt with him, letting him think he was leading. I turned his little advances back a few times, but leaving him with enough signals that he wouldn't just give up on me. I may not have fucked any men until the day beforehand, but I knew how to have them eating out of the palm of my hand.

As the sun began to set and the street lights came on he took me into the woods and I let him lay me down in the grass. I was so excited, but couldn't let him see that. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about fucking him, after all he cheated on me, but now I was here I could only think of all the times I had wanted to fuck him all those months back

Soon we were kissing, his hand went to my breasts almost instantly, but I slapped him away. On his third attempt I let him get to second base, and he was so eager he almost tore my dress right off trying to get to them. As he groped my breasts I rubbed his cock through his jeans, the look of surprise on his face worth the long seduction. I'd never touched him there before. He suddenly knew my game, I could see it in his eyes. He knew why I wasn't wearing a bra, why I called him and he knew the last few hours I had jus been toying with him. Something must have snapped in his brain, because he became an animal.

I lost control, or should I say he took control, or even that I surrendered it. He tore my dress open with his hands and gazed at my naked breasts. His eyes lowered to my groin, still covered by the bottom of my ruined dress and he smiled. He tore the dress completely open and then dragged the remains out from under me. I was now naked in the grass, my body glowing with the distant streetlight. He admired me, particularly my pussy, and then he undressed.

Soon, very soon, he was naked, and his hard cock was glistening in the half light of the early evening and it was my turn to do the admiring. Suddenly he was inside me, thrusting deep and fast. I was a bit frightened by our sudden lung from foreplay to fucking but I quickly forgot about that and concentrated on the great feeling his cock was giving me.

My first time had been in restrained quiet and had included the painful loss of my 'innocence'. This was different, there was no pain and I didn't have to worry about waking mum and dad. I was able to go wild, and something in me seemed to know what to do.

As his cock pounding in and out, fucking me faster and faster with each stroke, I began to lust back on him. I bit his neck, I scratched his back and I crossed my legs over his ass to pin his cock deep inside me. And I wailed. I didn't moan, I didn't scream or grunt- I wailed. It freaked him out a bit, but that didn't stop him from pumping his hard rod into my pussy.

With each thrust I wailed louder and soon he was moaning too.

"Oh god Kim! I can't believe u finally let me fuck you! I've wanted this since the moment saw you!" he groaned as he shot his load into me. His body dropped onto mine, breathing heavily.

"I'm hearing that a lot lately." I replied, laughing a little.

He pulled off of me and gave me the oddest look. "You fucked someone already?"

"I turned 18 yesterday!" I said still laughing.

"Who?"

I wasn't enjoying his tone. "None of you're business." I said, still being playful l.

"We were together for 5 months and you never fucked me, but you found someone worth fucking on the same day you turned 18?"

"It didn't bother you how long we were together when you fucked that slut Julie." I snapped back.

"Fuck you!" He spat out as he quickly stood up and dressed.

As he walked away and got into his car I realized I didn't get what I came for. I still didn't cum. By the time I got home, I had already decided on my next conquest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Diary Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds