• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Diary Ch. 03

My Diary Ch. 03

Day 3

I know at least half of the men in the world fantasize about either fucking their teacher, or fucking their student. This applies weather or not they actually still go to a school. I guess this explains why I see nearly all my male teachers checking out my ass or boobs on a regular basis.

In particular Mr. Preston, my maths teacher. There's a rumor amongst the girls at school that he's fucking students, and I know for fact that it's true. I figured out who one of the girls was once, and out of curiosity I asked her all about it. Becky is a total slut, she's sleeping her way through the football team (and several other school's teams too), and she told me what happened.

She was completely flunking out of math's so they let her do a make-up-test. Well instead of studying for that she fucked the football captain in the back of his car. So there she is in the math's class with Mr. Preston after school (They don't let you do make-up-tests on school time, it's like the 'cost' of failing the first time) and she's doing the test and she can't answer nearly any of the questions and she knows she wont pass it.

So she comes onto the teacher, she said he put up some resistance but she thought it was all just a pretense- he wanted her badly. So they fucked right in the classroom. Becky ALSO said that he was the best fuck of her life, and he's not the only adult she's been with. She said- 'He's cock was transcendent' (I'm amazed she knew a big word like transcendent – that's why I remembered her exact words).

So today Mr Preston is my target. I got into my math's class with the top 2 buttons of my blouse undone and wearing a g-string. I get a few glances from the boy's in my class but I don't pay them any attention, I'm focused on the teacher.

He's a good looking guy, he has an athletic body- a swimmers body actually, and a sort of sculptured face. He has Wavy, sandy hair and these deep blue eyes. He's 34.

I made sure my gaze was on him the whole class, whenever he looked my way he would find me staring at him. Before to long he seemed to just sense me watching him. He avoided meeting my gaze for a while, then he started stealing glances when he thought I wouldn't notice. That's when I knew I had him.

I filed out with the other kids as soon as he bell rang, and I didn't even glance back in his direction. I then waited until everyone had left and I headed back for my pencil case, which I had intentionally left behind.

As I returned to the room he looked up to check who it was and when he saw it was me he looked a little longer. I decided to let him initiate so I just tried to sneak quietly in and pick up my pencil case from my desk. I did, however, make sure the when in reached over for the case he got a good look at my round creamy ass.

"Mrs. White. I'm glad you came back I had something I wanted to discuss with you."

I feigned complete ignorance.

He beckoned me over to his desk and I walked over, pulling my most 'innocent looking expression.

"I noticed your shirt is not done all the way up- you know I could give you detension for that?"

"Are you going to?" I asked, with a subtle tone of daring.

"Furthermore, I'm fairly sure I observed that you are wearing undergarments which are forbidden at this school."

I blushed, "You weren't meant to see that....." I lied.

"The headmaster is particularly strict on this subject, and would probably want to make an example of you, he would probably Expel you from the school."

I looked shocked and worried, a bit of masterful acting on my part- my drama teacher would have been proud.

That's when I felt his hand brush against the back of my thigh, it sent a tingle up my spine. I remembered I still had to play the game and I tensed, he responded by putting his hand a little more firmly on my skin and slowly sliding it up towards my ass.

"But I think you came into my class, alone, and showed me you're pretty backside for a reason. I think that instead of getting expelled you would simply prefer me to touch you little ass."

His hand had reached one of my exposed but cheeks and he began to gently rub it. Seeing no objection from me he moved his other hand under my skirt and cupped my other check, giving it a soft squeeze. I closed my eyes and smiled. My two previous lovers had been so ruff, so eager to finish. Mr Preston was savoring the moment, taking his time.

"I must say Kim, of all the girls to come to me- I never had pictured you would be one of them."

Now that the pretense of our meeting was over I simply relaxed, "I'm 18 now- I'm allowed to fuck."

"That may be, but WE are not allowed to," one hand had skillfully moved my panties aside to caress the folds of my labia and the other was snaking up my belly towards my breasts. , "So I need to be able to trust that you aren't going to tell anyone about our little encounter. Not your friends, not some Random website blog (oops, but I changed his name, so it's ok) and DEFINATLY not your parents."

My pussy was already moist, and he had slowly delved deeper inside with his finger, only making slow soft movements inside me. It was agonizingly exciting. His other hand had maneuvered under my bra cup effortlessly and he was running a finger over my hardening nipple. "Are we agreed?"

As small as the contact he had made with my body was, I was already so wrapped in pleasure I could hardly speak, so I just nodded. He responded by kissing me and I felt his firm skillful lips press against mine. His tongue passed and explored my mouth and my legs literally buckled.

He let out a little laugh and kneeled next to me as I sat on the floor. "If your getting dizzy already- you're in for a hell of a treat little girl." I giggled and pulled his head towards me for another kiss.

This next kiss was even more passionate then before and disappeared inside myself, the next thing I knew his fingers were deep inside me and I had no recollection of him sliding them inside me. His wonderful mouth was on my neck, running kisses slowly down to my chest. Somehow he was managing to unbutton my blouse with one hand.

I lifted my back up long enough for him to unclasp my bra, I was dieing to feel his lips on my tits. But first he wanted to caress them. He took his fingers out of my pussy and feed them too me, I was so lusty I didn't think of hesitate but I licked and sucked my own juices of his fingers like a porn star- and it was intoxicating.

He caressed my tits in his hands, slowly at first and then more firmly. He twisted his nipples between thumb and finger and I moaned in delight. He took that as a sign to move on and bent his had to my tits, "These are the best big tit's I've ever seen- they're wonderful." He muses before plunging headlong into my cleavage and licking my tits from top to bottom.

When he reaches my nipple he bites it teasingly, making me gasp. He starts to suck and he pulls his head back sucking hard and making my nipple stretch. It hurts, but it's a good hurt and I feel his hand exploring my tight hole, until he finds my clit. As he bites my nipple and rubs my clit I begin to see stars. I can't wait for him to fuck me.

"I'll make you a deal," he whispers in my ear, sucking on my earlobe to punctuate the conversation, "I'll go down on you, if you return the favor."

I was in shock, he was bargaining? Sucking his cock was going to be an option? I just nodded, emphatically, after all no one had gone down on me before.

He shifted his body and kissed a trail from my mouth to my wet slit and he rubbed my thighs with his hands as he hovered over my pussy. Using his fingers to expose my clit he breathed on it and I squirmed from the feeling. He slid 2 fingers deep into my hole and began lapping my clit with his tongue- each time he touched me there I felt electricity surge thought my entire body and I let out a barely stifled moan.

"No louder then that sweetheart- or we'll both get expelled." He said playfully. I had no idea how I was going to keep quiet- I had no control with him.

His attention to my pussy increased. His tongue and lips were lapping at my clit and his fingers wriggled around inside me until he touched some part of me witch made me explode. I wanted to scream his name to the heavens and I felt juices pouring out of me and onto his waiting mouth. He sucked up every last drop as I lay panting on the classroom floor.

"I think that was an Orgasm." I thought out loud.

He laughed, "I think it was! Was that you're first?"

I nodded, "A-huh".

He kissed me again, softly and tenderly. Then he lay on his back and unbelted. As his pants came off his huge cock sprung into life, hard and veiny and huge. At that very moment I wanted to suck it, I wanted to please him. So I rolled over on top of him and kissed him on the lips while grinding the huge cock against my legs.

He smiled at me and called me beautiful as he played with my tits again, I felt so comfortable with him- there was no pressure to move to the next step. I slide my head down and found his enormous cock, I wrapped my hands around it, barely managing to fit my fingers around the shaft. Slowly I began to massage his dick- moving my hand up and down firmly. He moaned in appreciation and gently brushed my hair.

"How many students have you fucked here Mr. Preston?" I ask before bending down to lick a trail of saliva from his balls to the head of his cock.

"Not sure, maybe a dozen or so. Most of them were sluty girls, and I defiantly prefer your eager innocence to them." He sighed as my lips slid either side of his helmet and my tongue danced over his cum-hole, "I'm guessing you've just freshly lost your virginity, who got you're cherry sweetheart?"

"My dad's friend took my cherry two nights ago- he just came into my room and took me. And I fucked my ex yesterday- but he left me high and dry." I answered before sliding the first inch of his fat cock into my mouth. It felt so right, but I was having trouble opening my mouth wide enough to swallow more. So I sucked the top inch as hard as I could.

"Oh god. You're a Natural Kim. I wish it had been me who took your cherry. But I guess you wouldn't have been this bold if you hadn't already been deflowered."

I started alternating between licking his cock all over with my tongue, kissing his head, and forcing his dick further into my throat. Each inch I took into my mouth I sucked harder, soon I was learning to use my teeth and my tongue and he was rewarding me with his loud moans. Then I heard the words I wanted to hear.

"Fuck me! Sit on my cock and fuck me!"

"You don't need to ask me twice!" I eagerly replied.

I'd never fucked in any position other then flat on my back, and the idea of having the control excited me. I moved until I was over his hard member and pushed it against my cunt. I had no idea how I was going to fit it inside me, but I was determined not to be frightened by it.

He grabbed my boobs and looked into my eyes, "Take your time."

But I didn't want to- I'd waited long enough. I pulled his hand to my mouth and sucked one of his fingers as I slid my pussy down on his dick. It spread me wide open and it made my eyes water, I felt amazingly full. I looked down and saw that I was not even half way down his immense cock, I wanted ALL of it.

I braced myself, putting both my hands on his shoulders. I took a pause and bit my bottom lip. Then I pushed down as hard as I could, all the way until my pussy touched his balls. The pain was immense, it made my head spin and I passed out. I came back around with my teacher supporting my back to hold me up.

He was pushing his way in and out of my pussy, moving just an inch or so in and out of my tight fuck-hole. With me ontop of him he couldn't move much more then that but I started to help him.

I could feel every bump and vein in his dick pushing me open as I slid up and down on his tool. He squeezed hard on my breasts as I leaned back to put my hands on his ankles for support. At first it hurt to much to move more then 1 or two inches, but soon I was riding the entire length of it, up and down into my wet hole.

We were both lost in each others bodies, if anyone had walked by we wouldn't have noticed, or cared. I felt my second orgasm building up as he slid a hand down to my pussy and ran his finger in little circles around my clit. I gasped, and bit my lip, sucking air into my lungs. There was no other way to stop from screaming out loud.

I felt his cock twitch inside my tight cunt as he spat his load deep inside my womb. This tipped me over the edge and I came, harder then last time. Despite having bitten my lip He still had to cover my mouth to stop my screams being herd by the whole school.

I dropped of his cock, feeling it slide out of me painfully, and lay panting next to him on the linoleum. For few minutes we lay there, mostly naked, wrapped around each other. Then he kissed me and started to get dressed. I did the same.

"I can't believe I did that!"

"I though you've fucked a dozen girls?" I asked, surprised.

"Oh, I HAVE. But I usually use a condom."

"Oh, Opps!" I laughed. I know I should be using protection, but I couldn't imagine it would feel as good.

"Yeh, and if I don't use one I always pull out before I come. I can't get you pregnant- Sam would never forgive me?"

It didn't even click when he said it. After all Sam is usually a guys name right?

"Who's Sam, why would he care?"

"SHE is my wife, and she'd DEFIANTLY care! So you just can't get pregnant okay."

I couldn't believe it. In one breath he just told me I was now an adulteress a potential home-wrecker, AND had basically told me to have an abortion if I fell pregnant.

"You asshole! You didn't tell me you were married! Where the fuck is your ring?"

He gave a fake blush. "I don't always ware it."

"So you can pick up! Well you can forget about fucking this pussy ever again!"

He looked genuinely upset about that for a moment, and if he had said some kind words I may have re-considered, but he didn't.

"Just don't tell anyone ok?"

I stormed out of the room, forgetting to pick up my panties.

By the time I got home I had come to a few conclusions. I'd fucked 3 men, and all of them were pigs. One basically raped me, the second used me and the third one cheated on his wife with me! I had also discovered an orgasm and decided I could not just give up on having more. Therefore I would keep fucking men, but I would no longer care who they were and I would not let them dictate how to fuck.

I would be in control.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • My Diary Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds