• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Meeting

First Meeting

12

Handing her keys to the valet, she turns and walks up to the doorway of the elegant hotel. The doorman tips his hat and smiles as he opens the door for the woman. "Good afternoon, miss. Will you be staying with us or can I direct you to one of our restaurants or other services?"

Keeping her head down, she speaks quietly, "I'm meeting someone here, thank you, though."

"No problem, miss, you'll find a lovely seating area should your appointment be late."

She smiles briefly, not wanting to meet his gaze. She walks into the lobby and looked around. There is a beautiful fountain directly ahead with a small restaurant set up to look like an outdoor café on a Parisian avenue - and a larger, more formal restaurant directly behind it. On the other side of the large room are a small newsstand and the concierge desk. Groups of chairs and tables fill the rest of the room, many occupied by businessmen discussing the latest stockmarket trends or weary mothers trying to control their children while their husbands grabbed snacks or trinkets from the shops. There are a few stray loners, most of them men, traveling alone, reading a paper, talking on their cell phones, nervously looking at their watches. A few couples walk about hand in hand, discussing the nightlife attractions they would soon see, laughing and smiling at each other.

Her eyes wander about the room...briefly looking at each man, wondering if he was the one. She shivers under her jacket, momentarily rethinking the decision she had made to meet him here. She knows that she still has time to back down, to turn around and walk back to get her car, telling the doorman that her appointment had cancelled. She turns and looks to the street... her heart pounding in her chest...but not from fear. She has waited so long for this day and she realizes, standing there, looking around, that her heart pounds from excitement, not fear.

He had told her to go to the café and order a drink, being sure to be seated at the very edge of the seating area facing the hotel desk. She walks slowly over to the hostess and requests the seat he had mentioned. The tables in the café are high rise pub tables and the accompanying stools are armless and very comfortable looking. She hesitates as she sits in the chair he had chosen for her, realizing that there was no tablecloth and no way to hide her actions from the room she would be facing almost directly into. She thinks about changing seats, to one slightly less noticeable, but at that moment she can almost feel him watching her from the lobby, and she knows there was no turning back.

She orders a peach Bellini, hoping the spirits will soothe her and calm her, relieving her inhibitions for what was to come. She takes a piece of paper from her bag, reading it briefly, her face flushing as the waitress delivers her drink. She looks out across the lobby, thankful that but for a few people, the lobby has cleared. All of the children have been taken to their rooms or their cars and the few people left seemed involved in their own doings and too busy to observe her.

She takes a long gulp of her drink, feeling the alcohol burn her throat, glad she had not eaten much for dinner and hoping the spirits would hit her quickly. She sets the glass down and slowly spreads her legs below the table, blushing at the thought of anyone noticing her actions. He had insisted that she not wear any panties, and the height of the bistro seating left her private parts at eye level to anyone seated in the lobby.

She looks around warily, a little calmer that she has not yet been noticed; at least not by anyone but Him. He had told her that he would be watching her, unseen for the most part. He would not tell her what he would be wearing, but he demanded that she tell him of her dress down to the smallest detail.

She closes her eyes, mentally aware of his presence, and takes a deep breath as she slips her hand into her lap, pulling her short skirt up even higher. As she slides her hand between her legs, she raises her glass again, trying to appear as normal as possible. A moment later, she almost drops her drink, as she hears a man clear his throat only a few feet away. Her eyes fly open, only to see him seated with his back to her, still clearing his throat innocently.

She breathes a sigh of relief, too soon in coming, as her gaze travels to the man's left and she sees another man smiling appreciatively at her; nudging his companion to watch as she toys with herself in front of them. She stops the movement of her hand, not leaving her lap, but unnerved at the thought of two strangers watching her touch herself in such an intimate way, and in such a public place. As the men start quietly smirking, another turns his head to follow their gaze, and she is met with another appreciative smile. She wants to turn and run, but she knows it is too late, she is committed...and contrary to everything she believes to be proper and sensible...she is excited.

She finishes her drink, and steps down from the stool. Dropping her napkin, just as He had directed her to... and bending over to pick it up, she feels her skirt hike high on her thighs, feeling the air as it brushes her wetness, knowing that if the men are still watching, they will be getting quite the show.

She stands up and steps to the cashier, paying for her drink and walking past the men who had been watching her. They beam as she went by, and she manages a weak smile, feeling their eyes burning into her as she makes her way to the concierge desk.

"Yes, Miss, can I help you?" the young man says from his post behind the desk.

"My name is Cate O'Connell. I believe you have a package for me?" the woman says shyly.

"Yes, Ms. O'Connell. It's right here. Mr. Smith left it for you just a short while ago. Please let me know if I can be of further service to you." The man hands her a small envelope. She takes it, her hand trembling slightly.

"Thank you, I will." She says as she turns to walk away. Opening the envelope she finds a room key card...and a note that says, "The room number is 1225. It is the last room on the right on the 12th floor. Prepare yourself and I will be there shortly. By the way, lovely dress – and the Bellini looked scrumptious." It was signed, "Master"

Her eyes dart around the room, looking for him, sensing his presence. She walks quickly to the elevator, still unnerved by the knowledge that he is watching her every move and she has no clue as to what he looks like.

She presses the up button, relieved that an elevator arrives quickly. It startles her when a man's hand presses against the door as it closes, forcing the doors open again. Her heart races as he looked deep into her eyes and smiles. "Lovely evening, isn't it?" he speaks as he touches the 15th floor button.

She just smiles and nods...trying to slow her heart, amazed again at how excited – and wet - she feels. The elevator starts its slow ride up, stopping once at the 8th floor, but no one got on. As the doors open on the 12th floor, she turns to smile again at the man still remaining in the elevator. Stepping awkwardly out of the elevator, she almost walks right into the large man blocking her exit. "I'm so sorry," she says apologetically as she trembles to regain her composure and her balance.

"No problem, honey. Glad to help a damsel in distress anytime," the large well-built older gentleman chuckles as he steps back from the elevator. "Looks like this one is going up anyway." Smiling briefly, she turns to walk down the long hallway to room 1225.

Inserting the room key into the slot on the door, she sees the green LED blink twice and the door lock open. She takes a deep breath and pushes the door open, expecting darkness and instead finding the room dimly lit, the soft glow from the table lamp highlighting the beautiful brass canopy bed and the two objects that lay there. She closes the door behind her, listening to be sure she is alone. Her heart races and her breathing quickens. She has made it this far, she would make it all the way, she thinks to herself.

Her thoughts drift back to His instructions and stepping into the bathroom to relieve herself, she pauses briefly at the mirror, seeing herself as she has never seen herself before. Her long blonde hair is drawn back into a pony tail, cascading into a mass of waves down her back. A single wave graces her brow, with several wisps of hair having found their way to frame her face. Her cheeks are flushed with excitement, her lips trembling under the red lipstick He had insisted she wear. Her eyes are smokey with shadow and mascara, as well as liner which brings out her blue-grey eyes, giving her the appearance of a woman slightly less than a lady. She only hopes that her actions would do the same.

She turns from the mirror and walks into the room. Standing near the table, she disrobes, carefully placing her clothes on the chair and her shoes under the table. She reaches over and grabs the two items that lay on the bed, glancing at them briefly before placing them on the nightstand. She lies down on the bed, retrieving the items from the nightstand and positioning herself in the middle of the bed, as He had instructed.

She takes the first item and gently placed the blindfold over her eyes, denying her sight of Him and what he would do until he chose to allow her to see. She then takes the handcuffs, looping the length of chain around the brass of the headboard and driving the locks home around her wrists, her hands raised and fixed above her head.

She lay there in her own private darkness, transfixed, trembling, hoping he would arrive, hoping he would never show up. She wrestles with her mind over her decision to meet Him here... but in the end knows that it is all part of giving herself completely to him. She only hopes that she has not disappointed him yet.

Her other senses heighten against the loss of her sight; she hears footsteps in the hallway and then a card being inserted into the door. Her heart feels as if it will burst from her chest as the door opens. She can almost feel his eyes, leering at her nakedness as she senses him approach the bed.

Ooowwww... she cries out as he grabs at her nipple, pulling it taut, twisting it harshly. She feels him on the bed, leaning down to her, whispering softly... "You were late, my slut. You were supposed to be in the lobby at precisely 7 and you didn't arrive until five after. I expect you to respect my orders and be on time. Do you understand?" He pinches her tit firmly, stretching it, biting it, teasing it with his tongue.

"Yes Sir," she says, "but..."

"There will be no "buts" from you, you little slut. When I give you an order, you will obey it, or you will pay the consequences." He slaps her other breast, causing her to wince. "And furthermore, you will reply only with a Yes, Sir or a No, Sir when you are speaking to me. Once again, do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, Sir" she groans as she feels the sensitive flesh of her breast burn under his hand.

"Good. Then we shall have no problems, only pleasure," He speaks coolly, rising from the bed. She hears metal clinking against metal and soon feels his fingertips rubbing against her slightly tender teats. "Perhaps this will serve as a reminder of what happens to sluts who keep their masters waiting," he says as he attaches a clamp to her hard nipple. She moans as the clamp digs into her, compressing her sensitive flesh, first one breast and then the other. She feels him pull the chains that are attached to the clamps, hearing them clink as he wraps them around the canopy bars overhead. "And perhaps so you will understand how much your disobedience weighs on my mind," he chuckles at his own pun as he attaches first one and then a second weight to each of the chains.

She moans loudly as the weights tug her breasts away from her body, stretching her nipples taut. He gently flicks at the nubs poking out from between the two arms of the clamps, causing her to wriggle and cry out loudly.

"Well, it appears that my little slut can't be quiet, but we can solve that." He says as he pulls a ball gag from the nightstand and forces it between her lips. "Open wide," he speaks firmly, his words only reinforcing her mixture of emotions as she lay helpless at the hands of this stranger. He presses the gag between her teeth, fixing the buckle snugly against her head. "There, that should keep you quiet, or at least quieter," he laughs smugly.

She feels his hand at her slit, prying her legs apart, forcing three of his fingers deep into her pussy. She wants to cry out that she isn't ready yet, but she realizes that even if she could speak, her words would fall on deaf ears, and her body would betray the truth. He finger-fucks her roughly, probing her depths, teasing her clit...feeling her writhe and cry out behind her gag, the chains and weights swaying and pulling against her nipples as she moves.

Taking his clothes off and tossing them on the chair, he moves to the bed once again. Without a word of warning, he spreads her legs and pushes against them, leaving her open and wide as he drove his hard cock deeply into pussy with a single thrust. He feels her shudder as he withdraws slowly, and gasp as he thrusts into her again. "Yes, you little slut, you love it when I take you and use you, don't you. You love having a cock in your hot, wet little hole, don't you, slut."

"Yes, Sir" comes her answer, garbled by the gag in her mouth and the saliva running down her face.

"What, my little slut? I don't think I heard you.," he says, slapping at her breasts, causing the weights attached to the chains to sway violently, pulling her nipples into sharp points. He laughs as she groaned into the gag. "Yes, you do love it so, don't you?" He thrusts himself into her again, pounding against her, pulling her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Just as abruptly as he started fucking her, he stops... pulling out of her...leaving her panting and moaning. "Time for a change of position, slut." He whispers to her, "but first, these must come off." He reaches for one of the clamps, watching her face contort beneath the blindfold. "You know how much it hurt when I put this on you, my dear?" She nods her head violently. He quickly releases the clamp, causing her to cry out, her scream muffled by the gag. "Nodding is not an answer my slut," he continues. "Shall we try again?"

"Yes, Sir" comes the muffled reply.

"Good girl" he says with a smile. "Now this time, I will ease the clamp off slowly, and you will feel the pain, and pleasure, as the blood flow returns to your nipple. Are you ready, my slut?"

"Yes, Sir" she sobs, anticipating the pain, as he slowly releases the clamp. She groans again, as the pain courses thru her breast, but then, slowly, the pain brings with it another sensation... her clit throbs suddenly, and she feels her muscles begin to pulse.

Unnnggggggghhhhhhh... she moans, and her Master, recognizing that she is close to cumming, slaps her slit sharply.

"You may not cum until I tell you to, slut." He growls as he twists her onto her belly, slapping her ass roughly. Crack... she feels his hand against her flesh... crack, crack... he slaps her cheeks harshly one side to the other, pushing her down into the bed. CRACK! He slaps her harder. "Lay still, slut," he says coolly as he feels her move to avoid his hand.

She tries to obey, but the next slap hits its mark and she jerks as she feels the heat on her already reddened ass. "I can see you're still having trouble obeying my orders. I think you need to understand the consequences in a different way." His voice is stern, and she feels her heart pound, her thoughts racing as he slips his cock once again deeply into her swollen and wet pussy.

She relaxes briefly, enjoying the feeling of fullness that his cock provides. But the pleasure is only momentary as she feels him pull out and feels the tip of his cock at the tight entrance to her ass. She cries out from behind the gag...."Nooooooo..." and too late realizes her mistake.

"No, my little slut? You are telling me no? But a dirty slut like you would love to be ass-fucked, don't you think? Weren't you thinking of all the nasty things I would do to you as you played with yourself in front of those men downstairs? Only a nasty little slut would do something like that in such a public place. And nasty little sluts love having their asses fucked by men in strange hotel rooms." His words burn into her brain, as she realizes that everything he is saying is true.

She gasps as he pushes against her tight hole, crying out against the gag as he begins to bury the head of his cock in her ass. He grabs her pony tail, pulling her head back, as he thrusts slowly into her, barely giving her the opportunity to adjust to the intrusion. "Yes, my little slut," he gasps as he fills her hole, "you seem to be enjoying this quite a bit." He feels the tightness of her ass around his cock, feels her begin to press back against him, meeting his thrusts. Crack! His hand hits her ass again, pain mixing with pleasure, causing her to moan and jerk her hips forcing his throbbing cock deep into her. Crack, crack, crack, crack...he slaps her cheeks harder, feeling her pussy throbbing, her skin heating under his hand. "Mmmmm...the little slut likes getting her ass spanked, does she?"

His words only add to her excitement. She wants to reach down and finger her clit as he pounds into her, but her hands remain cuffed over her head. As if reading her mind, he pulls her hips up high and reaches below her, softly tapping at her clit with the pad of his finger. He has stopped driving into her, his cock throbbing as it lay buried deep inside her. The sudden change in his actions frustrates her. She wants to feel him thrust against her, wants to feel his hand as he punishes her cheeks, but instead all she feels is his finger, tapping her clit... He senses her frustration and laughs...whispering to her, "My little slut will learn that I alone control her pleasure. You will cum when I allow you to, and you will give yourself to me to use you for my pleasure. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." She nods as she breathes out the words from behind her gag.

Pulling her hair back, causing her to arch her back, he reaches for her breast as he begins to drive into her again. He kneads the flesh of her breast, and then tweaks her tender nipples, causing her to groan. "Yes, you are almost ready, my toy." Releasing her breast, he returns his fingers to her clit, at first tapping it again, then slowly drawing circles across it, occasionally sliding his finger into her pussy to draw away her juices to lubricate his finger.

He feels her muscles tighten as her breathing becomes ragged once again. Feeling his own release become imminent, he plunges deep into her ass, fingering her clit. Over and over he rides her, until he feels his balls tighten and the first wave of release wash over him... "Cum for me now, slut" he groans as he fingers her faster, feeling her muscles tightening around his cock. His hot fluid shoots deep into her, her own orgasm causing the muscles of her ass to milk his cock.

He pulls out slowly, collapsing next to her trembling body. "Very sweet, my slut," he whispers as he feels her body quake from the intensity of her orgasm. She feels him rise and hears him go to the bathroom, washing away the wetness of their sex. She tries to roll onto her back, but realizes she cannot. She hears him move past the bed, putting his clothes back on as she lies there, still immobilized, darkness still covering her eyes.

Finished dressing, he moves to the bed and sits beside her, gently helping her roll onto her back. He removes her gag, putting his finger to her lips when she tries to speak. "Hush, my little one." He whispers, leaning down to brush her lips with his own. "I will give you one more order before I leave you. Keep in mind that if you do not obey me, your punishment the next time we meet will be severe. I will release your hands from the cuffs, but you will not remove your blindfold until you have heard the door close behind me. Understand?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Meeting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds