• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Screams

Screams

"Good afternoon, George Prince speaking."

"I'm wet."

My wife's voice was breathy, and I could faintly hear birds in the background. I smiled to myself and leaned back in my chair, sliding back from the desk a little and looking out the window across the sunny cityscape, wishing I could be with her.

...but the phone call would need to suffice.

"It sounds like you're in the park," I noted softly, thankful that I had a solo office and that the door was already closed.

"Uh-huh." The breathiness in her voice was quite telling. I wondered where in the park she was, and what she was doing to cause her voice to sound so sultry.

"I'm... being naughty," she said softly, as if that justified the breathiness in her voice.

"Where in the park are you?" I began to grow and harden as I envisioned the possibilities.

"Our favorite place."

It figured. "Our favorite place" was about halfway up a tall tree-covered hill, with a hiking/biking trail between the base of the hill and the wide river marking the northern boundary of the city. From that location, she could easily see between the many tree trunks and watch the people passing by on the trail and on the river, but it would be quite difficult for someone to look up and see her at this time of day, as the sun would provide "cover" for her by somewhat blinding anyone trying to peer deep underneath the canopy of trees.

"I wish this was your cock instead..."

I smiled again to myself, envisioning my wife laying on a blanket, her shirt and bra pulled up to reveal her breasts, her jeans and thong pushed down around her ankles as she slowly worked her favorite pink dildo inside her body.

"I have the dildo with me..."

That confirmed part of my vision.

"It's so thick..."

I was growing thicker as well, my desire swelling even though I could not be with her.

"I – ungh!... I wish you were here..."

"So do I, princess," I affirmed, squirming slightly in the chair as my erection continued to solidify. While I certainly appreciated the view from my office, the proximity of other skyscrapers also meant that anyone could potentially see inside, so I rarely ever masturbated while at work, although I had a growing feeling that I might not be able to contain myself on this occasion.

All was silent for perhaps a minute as I simply listened to my wife's breathing growing more ragged, more needy. I was at full erection, and had to shift in my chair again, willing my hands to remain well away from my crotch. The chirping of the birds around her seemed almost profane, as if they were disrupting a spiritual moment.

"Oh my goodness..."

"Tell me what you're doing, princess."

"I'm f-fucking myself... The dildo's so thick... The nubs touch me just right inside..."

"What about your chest?"

"It's exposed... to the breeze... Nipples hard... Nngh!... Shirt up... No bra... Oh!"

"Are you using both hands on the dildo?"

"N-no... A hand on my clit... Slow circles... Hips moving on their own... Can't be still..."

"I wish I could see you right now," I confessed, feeling the will of my hands trying to override the will of my brain.

I heard the telltale sound of her headset being adjusted – or perhaps she was turned her head so that the headset arm containing the microphone was against the ground. "I want you to fuck me!"

"Tonight, princess. I promise. Place the headset near your pussy for a few moments."

I heard the loud rustling as she removed the headset and complied. To hear the squishing sounds of her natural lubrication easing the passage of the dildo in and our of her body caused my heart to beat just a little faster and harder. She had established a steady rhythm, thrusting the dildo deep inside her, holding it there for just a heartbeat before pulling it mostly out of her body and repeating the cycle.

Soon, I heard the rustle of the headset as she moved it back into position upon her head. Her breaths were heavier with need.

"Thrust it all the way inside you and hold it there," I instructed her. Her gasp as she complied was heartwarming, sending a pulse all the way to the tip of my hardened arousal. "Hold the dildo there, deep inside you, pressing against your cervix, and focus your attention on your clit. Rub your clit as hard and as fast as you can."

The next two minutes were truly inspiring. My wife's breaths grew heavier, harder, faster. Sounds of self-lust and growing need escaped her lips. She clearly needed to be quiet, which was always a struggle for her, and I knew that eventually, the next stage of our special game would come into play.

"P-please..."

"'Please' what?" I asked as innocently as I could. No longer could I keep my hands away, and turned my chair so that it would hopefully not be so obvious to anyone in the skyscraper behind me that I had a hand at the front of my slacks, gently stroking the noticeable bulge.

"Please let me cum!!!"

"No."

This was a moment I particularly enjoyed. Whether it was on the phone or in person, I loved to hear my wife beg. While we did not practice BDSM, we both found a special thrill in orgasm denial – I enjoyed it because I loved to hear her beg and try to fend off an orgasm for as long as possible, and she enjoyed it because it made the eventual climax so much more powerful.

"Tell me what's happening, princess."

It took her a few seconds to formulate her words. "I'm sh-shaking... Clenching on the dildo... Oh god! Clit twitching... Tits shaking... Thighs feel tight... Oh please!!! Please let me cum!..."

"Not yet, princess."

The groan of frustration was the loudest sound she had made yet, and it brought a sweet smile to my lips. Still I could hear birds chirping softly from the treetops around her.

My own hand worked a little more insistently at the front of my slacks as my wife's arousal had reduced her vocalizations to the unintelligible sounds of a woman in extreme carnal need. Knowing that she had to be as quiet as possible kept me keenly interested – moreso than usual – in her aural performance. Unfortunately, however, I could not enjoy a climax, both because of the unknown numbers of people in the nearby skyscrapers who could potentially see into my office and because of the telltale stain which would appear at the front of my slacks and thus be quite noticeable when I finally stepped out of the office.

"Pllllleeeease..."

"I love the way you sound when you beg," I reminded her, enjoying how these situations gave her voice the tone of a young teenage girl whining as she pleaded for something she desperately wanted her Daddy to buy her, "so no."

Another frustrated groan, louder yet than any other sound she had made since she called me.

"However," I added, "since you've been making me quite happy by your 'performance' thus far, I'll allow you to fuck yourself with the dildo while you continue rubbing your clitoris."

A breathy inhalation reached my ear, followed by a ragged "Thank you!" I knew that being permitted to move the dildo would be important for her, for she could rarely ever climax without penetration, and strongly preferred for that penetration to be in near-constant motion.

Time passed, the report I had been reviewing now completely forgotten. My hand was moving more insistently against the bulge tenting the front of my slacks, and I knew that I needed to maintain control of the situation if for no other reason than to prevent myself from making a noticeable mess.

"I'm going to count down from ten," I informed her, "and when I reach zero, only then may you finally cum. Understood, princess?"

I heard several barely-restrained gasps before she finally agreed.

"Good. Ten... Nine..." I maintained a steady count, until I neared the end. "Two... One..."

I purposely hesitated. From the sounds spewing past her not-so-innocent lips, she was practically delirious with carnal need. I envisioned her writhing almost violently, one hand furiously working upon her clitoris with the other hand repeatedly plunging the dildo with incredible force, her breasts shaking mesmerizingly atop her chest, her jaw quivering, her eyes clamped shut yet tears of need cascading down her rosy cheeks...

"Zero!"

The scream was beautiful, and I very nearly lost control. I could only imagine what anyone at the bottom of the hill or perhaps boating on the river must have thought upon hearing a shrill cry of feminine release coming from within the cover of the many trees. On several occasions, I had joked that perhaps I should buy her a gag to use when visiting the park, and upon hearing this particular scream, a sound so strong and unwavering in its proclamation of lust, I knew that I would need to buy a gag for her for our upcoming anniversary.

"Shit!" She rarely ever swore, so the fact that she did was the confirmation that she had just realized she had been far too loud. It was almost amusing to listen to her, panting hard and swearing under her ragged breath, as she quickly redressed, grabbed whatever she had brought with her, and began scurrying up the hillside, away from any prying eyes of people on the trail or on the river who may have stopped and peered into the plethora of trees upon hearing her impassioned scream.

...and I could not stop myself from laughing into her ear, knowing full well that I would be hearing quite an earful once I returned home that evening. Even after my wife had ended the call, I was still laughing hard enough to have tears streaming down my face and the muscles of my abdomen aching.

But it would be worthwhile, for it would lead to some amazing sex that night – in the secluded house, so that she could scream as loud as she wished.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Screams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds