• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lilly's Cock

Lilly's Cock

Arriving at Wayne's house just after midday, I could hear voices and music coming from the back of the house, so walked down the side passage and through a gate into the back yard. There were about twenty people there, some in the swimming pool, some standing around the barbecue, others sitting on deckchairs. "Hey," said Wayne, seeing me. "Glad you could make it."

"Thanks for the invite. What should I do with these?" I asked, holding up the six-pack of beers I had brought?

"There's a bin with some ice over there," he said.

I pulled out one of the bottles and put the rest in the bin. Opening the bottle, I took a long swig, and surveyed the scene. I was pleased to see several attractive girls there who I hadn't met before. About two months earlier, I had broken up with my girlfriend of four years, and was enjoying my newfound freedom.

I spotted a guy named Brad who I'd met a few times before. He was sitting at a table with his girlfriend, a pretty Singaporean named May, and another Asian girl. I walked over to them.

"Hi, how's it going?' said Brad.

"Good," I said, sitting down. "It's a good day for it, eh?"

"Sure is. Hey, this is Lilly," he said, indicating the other girl.

"Hello," I said. "You from Singapore, too?"

"Yes."

"You on holidays?"

"Yes, but I'm going back tomorrow."

"I really like Singapore," I said. "Been there a few times for work."

"The air-conditioned nation," said Brad.

"Yeah, well, with the humidity there, I'm all for that. I s'pose you're used to it though, living there?" I said to Lilly, who smiled. She was really very pretty. She had long, glossy black hair, parted in the middle, lovely brown eyes and a cute mouth painted with red lipstick. When she smiled there were dimples in her cheeks. She was wearing a white cotton blouse and a navy blue skirt, and when she stood up to get some cigarettes out of her handbag, I took note of her trim, small-breasted figure.

I got to chatting to her a bit, and told her about my job. She told me she lived with her mother, and worked in a nightclub. I said I'd have to visit it next time I was there.

Later, May and Lilly went off to talk to some other people. Brad and I sat sipping our beers and enjoying the sun. I said something about Lilly and he said, "Yeah, you'd never know, would you?"

"Know what," I said.

He grinned? "That she's a he."

"Huh?"

"Lilly, she's a trannie."

"You're joking."

"Nope. Makes a very good girl, you've got to say."

"She sure does. I had no idea. Has she, you know, had the operation?"

"Um, I don't know, actually. I don't think so, but why don't you ask her?"

When Lilly returned, I was looking at he in a whole new light, of course. I scrutinised her surreptitiously for signs of maleness. I could see a hint of an Adam's apple, maybe, but her hands, with their long red nails, certainly didn't look like a man's. The more I looked at her, the harder it was to believe she could have a cock between her legs – which, by the way, were as shapely as any girl's.

I spent the next few hours chatting to the other people there, and put a lot of work in with one extremely attractive blonde girl wearing a pink bikini with a shirt over it. I really thought I was in with a chance, until a boyfriend appeared from nowhere and spirited her away.

At around six, Brad came up and told that he and May had to go off to some function his mother is organising. He said Lilly was staying at a place near where I lived, and asked if I give her a lift there. I said sure I could. "Hey, maybe on the way, you can check out the situation downstairs," he said, punching me on the arm.

"Yeah, sure," I said, laughing, but he had had certainly got me thinking.

While I had never had any homosexual experiences, I had sometimes fantasised about them. I liked looking at cocks in porn, and wondered what it would be like to suck one, but the idea of being with a man seemed very daunting to me. The idea of doing something with Lilly, though, that seemed completely different. The truth was, she seemed every bit as attractive to me as she had before I knew the truth about her.

I stayed another hour or so, and then asked Lilly if she was ready to go. She said yes, and went to get her handbag. I went and said goodbye to Wayne, and thanked him for the invite.

As we drove off, Lilly was chatting about life in Singapore, how she had had a good holiday but was looking forward to seeing her friends again. As we neared my house I asked her if she wanted to come inside and have a drink.

"Ah," she said, " I think there is something you should know about me."

"I think I know that already."

"Oh," she said. "Yes?"

I nodded. "I was wondering though, you know, have you gone all the way?"

She smiled at me, the dimples appearing in her cheeks, and said, "No, no. You...don't mind?"

I took a deep breath, my eyes on the road ahead. "No," I said. "I don't mind."

She giggled and turned around in the seat so she was facing me. "I like you," she said. She put a hand on my thigh, then let it slip down to my crotch, and started to rub my cock through my jeans. God, it felt good. I began to get hard immediately.

Arriving at my house, I parked in the driveway. Lilly got out of the car and smoothed her skirt down. She followed me to the front door, her black high-heeled shoes clicking on the pathway.

Inside the house, I led her into the lounge room. 'Would you like a drink?' I asked.

"Oh, you have your own bar," she said.

"Yep, my pride and joy," I said, stepping behind it. "So, what would you like?"

"Ah...Campari and soda?"

"Coming right up." As I mixed her drink – and a scotch and ice for myself – Lilly sat on one of the bar stools. She rummaged through her handbag and got out a compact and checked her make-up in the mirror. 'Don't worry, you look just fine,' I said.

I handed the drink to her and she took a few sips. I downed my scotch. "You know," I said, "I think you're very pretty."

"Really?" she said.

"Yes." I leant across the bar and kissed her on her lips, which were cold and sweet from the drink. She kissed me back, her tongue slipping into my mouth. I put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her toward me, pressing my mouth hard against hers, my fingers running through her glossy hair.

After a few minutes of this, I pulled away from her and walked around the bar. She slid off the bar stool and I put my arms around her – the top of her head came up to my chin – hugged her slender body tightly to me. Her hand went to my crotch again, grabbing at my cock. Then she fell to her knees and began undoing my belt buckle. When she'd got it undone she unzipped my jeans and pulled them and my underpants down to my knees. My cock sprang up, almost fully erect now. She took hold of it, one hand around the shaft, the other cupping my balls, and began to lick it, then took it into her mouth. It felt so good.

I put my hands to the side of her head, holding it steady, thrusting my groin forward as I fucked her pretty red mouth. I thrust in deep and she gagged a little but she took me all in. I could have come in her mouth right then but I stopped myself and drew out of her.

"Let's go into the bedroom," I said, kissing the top of her head. Hitching my jeans up but my cock still sticking out, I put my arm around her waist and led her to the bedroom.

Lilly sat on the bed. She kicked her shoes off, unbuttoned her white blouse and took it off. She was wearing a red satin bra. I sat next to her and pushed the cups of the bra up, revealing her small round tits. I cupped them in my hands, then kissed them, taking one stubby brown nipple in my mouth and sucking it hard. She had her hand around my cock, jerking it.

I stopped kissing her briefly while I got my shirt and jeans off. I lay on the bed and pulled her down beside me. As I kissed her mouth, and ran my hand over her smooth legs, then slipped it under her skirt. My fingers brushed against her panties – satin like her bra – and traced the line of her penis through the thin material.

I sat up again, kneeling beside Lilly, my own cock sticking straight up. Bending over her, I kissed her tits again, then down her flat stomach to the top of her skirt. Flipping the skirt up, a pressed my face against her crotch, my mouth against the warm bulge inside it. Then, very slowly, making sure I memorised every detail, I slipped my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Her cock fell back onto her stomach and I just gazed at it for a moment. The skin was slightly darker than the rest of her, and both cock and balls had been shaved smooth – there was no trace of pubic hair on her at all. I kissed the shaft of her penis tentatively, my mouth registering the velvet softness of the skin, then took it into my mouth and felt it begin to harden.

I began to suck it eagerly. God, I felt dirty – a pervert – a low cocksucker, that's what I was. Imagine my friends seeing me doing this. Imagine my parents seeing me. But it felt wonderful to finally have a cock in my mouth. As I sucked it, I could fell Lilly tugging at mine. I lay on the bed, getting into a 69 position so that she could suck me too.

We must have spent 15 minutes or more like that. It felt incredible, her cock in my mouth and mine in hers. It felt almost like I was sucking my own dick. I thought about her coming in my mouth. I wanted her to, but not yet.

I sat up, saliva running down my chin and the taste of her lovely prick in my mouth. Lilly rolled over onto all fours, presenting her arse to me, her dick and balls hanging down. "Fuck me, oh, fuck me," she whispered. I reached over to the bedside table where I kept some lube for anal sex (my ex-girlfriend loved it up the arse). I smeared some of it on my cock, which was as hard as it had ever been, and some onto her arsehole. I pressed the head of my dick against her hole and pushed. It was tight but I got it in and began to fuck her, reaching around to grab her hanging dick and balls.

After a few minutes, we changed positions. Lilly lay on her back and spread her legs wide. I knelt between them. I got my cock, greasy with lube, and pressed it against hers, then got both hands around them. I squeezed them tight and began to masturbate both of us simultaneously, both cocks nice and stiff. It felt marvellous but I realised I was going to come. I got on my knees and Lilly threw her legs back so that her anus – red and swollen from being fucked – was exposed, and I plunged into it again, thrusting deep and hard, making her cry out, and ejaculated into her.

I collapsed on the bed, sweating and out of breath. I suddenly felt ashamed of what I had done. I lay on my back, my eyes closed, not saying anything for a while. But the shame passed. I sat up. Lilly was lying on her side, looking at me. I put my arm around her and started to kiss her again, y fingers running over her breasts. I pressed my body against hers, my prick against hers. 'That was nice,' I said.

"You like me?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I have a nice body?"

"Very nice."

I wanted her cock again. It was all I could think about. I moved down the bed again and took it between my fingertips, examining it minutely, squeezing the rubbery head, licking the pee-hole with the tip of my tongue.

"So, Lilly," I said, "are you ever going to have the operation?" I asked.

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe. Sometimes I want to, but it is expensive. Also, a lot of my boyfriends like me like this. You like it, don't you?"

"I do." It was getting hard again in my hand and I kissed the tip of it. "Lilly," I said, "I want you to come in my mouth. Will you do that for me?"

She nodded. "Stand up," I said. She stood up and I knelt in front of her. I put my lips around her cockhead and, grasping the shaft at the base, began to wank her. With my other hand, I gently fondled her balls. Lilly moaned with pleasure, and I could feel her body trembling. Somehow I knew she was about to come, and braced myself. Then I felt it – the warm sperm spurting on my tongue. I withdrew, swishing it around my mouth a little before swallowing it. A little more dribbled from the end of Lilly's cock, which I was still holding, and I rubbed the head across my face, smearing myself with it.

We got up and had a shower and, towels wrapped around our waists, went back into the lounge room. Lilly had decided to spend the night with me. We had some more drinks and watched the TV, and then I put a couple of porn DVDs on and we watched those. I pulled my towel aside and began to wank, then Lilly took over, going down on me again and this time I came in her mouth.

I woke the following morning. The bed was empty and I though Lilly had left, but then I heard the shower was on. I walked naked into the bathroom. Lilly was standing in the shower, washing her hair.

"Good morning," she said cheerfully.

"Hi," I said. I walked over to the toilet and had a piss, then stepped into the shower with her.

"I will wash you," she said. She picked up some soap and rubbed it over my chest, then moved down to my prick. She gave it a thorough soaping, so that it was soon sticking out stiffly. I wondered at the skill of her hands as she massaged my cock and balls. Then, holding the shaft in one hand, she reached under my balls with the other hand, her fingers slipping between my buttocks and rubbing my anus, then I felt one finger being inserted, then another. I shuddered involuntarily. It felt odd, but nice. Then I had an idea. It had not even occurred to me the night before, but now, as I thought about it, I wanted it.

"Lilly," I said, "will you fuck me?"

Lilly, her fingers still in my arse, smiled up at me. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower onto the bathmat. I watched for a few minutes as Lilly wanked herself, getting herself hard, and kneeling down, I helped by taking her prick in my mouth.

When she was quite hard I got down on all fours, presenting my arse to her. I felt her rubbing the bar of soap between my buttocks, lathering me up, then her hands on my hips. Then I felt a pressing at my arsehole, and found myself involuntarily clenching it tight. I made myself relax, breathing deeply, and suddenly she was inside me. I let out a groan. It felt so big inside me, filling me up, and at first it hurt a bit. But then she began to fuck me, sliding in and out in a slow rhythm, and the pain subsided and it began to feel good. She reached around and grabbed hold of my dick, which was still wet and soapy, and squeezed it tight.

She fucked me for about five minutes, going much harder towards the end so that I feared she would split me open, but then I felt her body shudder and she moaned, and I knew she had come inside me.

She drew out of me, which made me groan again, the strange feeling of being emptied. I hadn't come, and my cock was still hard. I got hold of Lilly and pushed her onto the floor on her back. I put my hands on her knees and pushed her legs back so that her arse was raised up a little and her anus exposed. 'Hold you legs back,' I gasped. She did so and put my cock to the tight hole and pushed it in. I began to fuck her arse hard, making her squeal. He cock had started to soften and flopped around on her belly as I thrust in her and, unable to hold back any longer, I squirted my spunk into her.

After we got dressed, I fixed us some breakfast, then decided to reward Lilly by taking her shopping. Lilly loved shopping as much as any girl I've ever met, and I ended up buying her a dress and some underwear. We had lunch and afterwards I drove her back to the house where she had been staying so she could pack – her flight was at 9pm.

I parked the car and turned to look at her. "I've had a really great time with you," I said. "Will you be coming back, do you think?"

"Oh, I hope so. I like it here."

"Maybe I could come to Singapore."

"Yes, you have to. You can stay with me and meet all my friends."

I put my arm around her and kissed her on the mouth, and gave one of her breasts a squeeze. Then suddenly we were all over each other again. I thrust my hand under her skirt, pulling her panties aside and cupping her cock and balls in my hand, while she tried to undo my jeans. With our mouths still locked together, I fumbled to get my belt undone, and slipped my jeans down to my knees. Lilly grabbed hold of my cock and I got hers, and we began to wank each other furiously. I came first, my sperm spurting over her blouse. She came a seconds later, some of her sperm going onto my jeans and the rest dribbling down my hand. I licked it off. It had all happened in about three minutes.

"I've got to get over to Singapore soon," I said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Lilly's Cock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 753 milliseconds