• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Boat Ride

Boat Ride

It was a nice summer day when Kathy and Brian decided that fishing would be the best way to enjoy such weather. The boat was hooked to the truck and the tackle was loaded in the back. They were ready to go and could not wait to be on the water.

Once they got to the ramp, Kathy pulled the truck away as Brian warmed up the boat. As he pulled the boat towards the dock to pick Kathy up, he could see that she had taken off her shirt and elected to go with her bathing suit and shorts on. He could see her big tits bouncing as she walked on the dock. He pulled the boat to the edge as she bent to stop it from hitting the side hard. He could see the ample amount of cleavage that was being displayed as she bent over.

She boarded the boat gave it a little shove as Brian reversed the engine. Kathy came and sat in the chair as Brian began increasing the forward motion of the boat. The water was calm and only the noise of the boat cutting through the water filled the air.

A light breeze picked up as the boat increased in speed. Though it was a warm day, the breeze was a little cool coming off the water. Kathy relaxed in her chair with her sunglasses on as she soaked up the sun's rays. Her nipples hardened from the cool temperature of the wind. Brian eased the throttle more as they proceeded to enter into more open waters. The front of the boat raised and lowered in the water as it began to level out. Light mists of water filled the air as the boat cut through the water. Kathy's top became lightly moistened as the breeze increased. Her nipples were getting even harder. With her breasts being held tightly by the slick material, you could see her big hard nipples extending about a quarter of an inch.

After about an hour of traveling, Brian saw a small little island that was shaded. He felt that this might be a good spot to try for some bass. It had a small sandy shore that was covered by low-hanging trees. He pulled to the bank as Kathy jumped off the boat and tied it to a nearby log. Shutting the motor off, Brian grabbed his pole and fishing tackle. Kathy grabbed a beach towel and laid it out on the ground as she sat watching.

After about 20 minutes of no luck, Brian set his pole down and took a seat next to Kathy on the towel. She had laid down to get a couple of winks. Brian laid next to her and traced a finger over her body. Goose bumps formed on her skin as his finger gently touched and slid across her flesh. He saw her nipples growing bigger and getting harder every second. He leaned his head down as he gently placed her fabric-covered nipple in his mouth and bit lightly. Kathy let out a soft groan. Her nipple seemed to get fully erect afterwards.

Kathy slowly came out of her light slumber and caressed the back of Brian's head as he ran his lips across her chest that was covered by her swimsuit. Brian still explored her body with his finger as his face and mouth continued its adventure over her chest. Kathy's breathing became deeper and louder.

Brian got between Kathy's legs as he lowered his head to kiss her. Kathy took off the sunglasses as their eyes locked. His body slowly lowered as their chests made contact. Brian could feel her nipples poking hard against his chest as his lips began touching hers.

They kissed gently as Kathy held his head. Her mouth open slightly as his tongue entered in her mouth. Their tongues entangled as they kissed more passionately. Brian felt as his member became more alive with every action and movement. Brian broke the kissing as he pulled his head back. Kathy slowly opened her eyes to see him staring right in her eyes.

Without a word, he hooked his finger under one of her bathing suit straps and slowly pulled it from her shoulder. Never breaking their stare, he proceeded to drop the other strap so as to have her big breasts barely covered by the clinging material. Brian lowered to touch her lips one more time before slowly dropping his head until his tongue trailed down her neck until his face was at the beginning of her top. He grabbed the material in his teeth as he continued to lower his head to her stomach. He lifted to see her big beautiful breasts complete uncovered.

Brian ran his tongue around the out edge of her big areolas as her nipples became even harder. He sighs and moans indicated that his techniques were having a great influence on her. She rubbed and caressed his head as he continued to lick and suck on one of her breasts and then switching to the other. Her pelvis seem to move side to side underneath him.

He then grabbed her legs and placed them above his head as he grabbed her shorts and slowly removed them. He slowly licked and kissed her legs as the garment was carefully removed. He lowered back down on her body as he continued to kiss her passionately. Kathy grabbed the back of his head as she jabbed her tongue in his mouth. Her hips were moving more and her breathing became harder and louder.

Again, Brian pulled away from her mouth and positioned her legs above his head as he used his hands to begin removing the rest of her bathing suit. Kathy lifted her hips to release the material from underneath her. After the remainder of the suit passed her feet and was laid on the ground, Brian spread her legs and laid one on each side of him. He looked over her naked body as he chest raised and fell with each breath. His eyes examined every inch of her beautiful skin. Her big tits gently swayed up and down from her breathing. Her legs were slightly bent as if they were becoming prepared for a sudden shock. With a slight glisten, her shaved pussy puckered with anticipation.

Brian again lowered himself so as to take in another kiss from her wet lips. Her tongue invaded his mouth even more and rapidly. Her hands pulled and rubbed his back as he lowered his face to her huge tits. He felt as though her nipples had became even harder. Brian licked and bit her nipples more as her legs rubbed against his thighs.

Lowering further down her body, he licked his way between her legs until her quivering pussy lips were just in front of his face. Placing each one of her legs on his shoulders, Brian dragged his tongue across her moistened lips. Kathy let out a longer groan as her lips were spread apart with his tongue. Her juices increased as his tongue ran across her clit. Her hips jerked a little and then lowered to the towel. With his thumbs, Brian pulled her lips apart to get the first look at her open canal. A small drop of her juices rested at the opening as her clit danced just above.

Brian dipped his tongue in her honey hole to catch the droplet of delight. Lapping her juices became a quicker process and his tongue ventured deeper in her hole. The more he tongued her cunt, the more delicious nectar he was rewarded with. Her clit grew more and more with ever second of pleasure he was administering. Her breathing quickened as his tongue licked her swollen pussy lips and grazing across her erect clit. Her hips rose and fell to meet his tongue. Her legs twitched as her movements quickened and her moans became louder. Brian sank his tongue into her cunt as her clit rubbed against his nose. He knew it wouldn't be long until she would deposit her juices into his hungry mouth.

"Oh, god. Oh, fuck. I am cumming. Oh, yes. Make me cum," she gasped. With one quick movement, Brian latched on to her fully erect clit and sucked it into his mouth. Her hips rose into his face as her pleasure was being released. "OH SHIT! YES, EAT IT ALL!" she yelled as her orgasm crash over her body. Her juices gushed into his mouth as his tongue worked diligently to capture her entire contribution. "OH, FUCK. I AM CUMMING AGAIN!" Kathy was caught by another powerful orgasm as Brian was again rewarded with her sweet juices into his mouth. Her pussy exploded as his tongue eagerly accepted her sweetness. Her juices coated her thighs as she began to come down from the sexual high that had just overcome her.

Raising his head from between her legs, Brian slowly ventured up her body as the juices left a trail up her frame. As she opened her eyes, she could see the remains of her pleasure coating his face. She grabbed his head and began kissing him passionately as she felt her juices on his face. Her nectar tasted intoxicating as her tongue invaded his mouth. She could taste the enjoyment that he had just been gifted with.

As their kiss continued and their bodies began to make contact, she could feel that his cock was rested between her juicy pussy lips. She slowly moved her hips to coat the length of his shaft with her slickness. Brian broke the kiss and slowly lowered to place one of her big tits in his mouth. His tongue rubbed her nipples as his mouth sucked her mounds. Her nipples were fully erect and she loved the treatment he was giving them.

He release her milky mounds and glided up her chest until she felt as the head of his cock poked the entrance of her cunt. With one slow movement, he had entered her completely. She felt as his cock traveled all the way in her canal. Her cum made it easy for it to slide in without any guidance. The walls of her pussy grabbed his shaft as if it welcomed it in. Continuing to look into her eyes, Brian withdrew his member and again thrust it in again. His motions were slow but long. She felt as his cock entered and exited her pussy completely. Each time it entered, she felt as if it had gotten bigger with each thrust. Her clit was smashed again his pelvis as his cock sunk all the way in her pussy.

Just staring in here eyes, Brian's pace became quicker and more powerful. She looked into his eyes and felt controlled and also in control. She loved the way his big cock went where it wanted to go. She wanted it all. She didn't want to waste the slightest bit. Her juices coated his cock more as he was now pounding into her juicy cavern. Her huge tits bounced as he thrusted harder. Her mind was in overload. She was becoming more aggressive as her hands reached around his back and clawed his skin. She pulled him closer as he continued to administer sever strokes on her hole.

Kathy grabbed his head and looked him right in the eyes. "I want it all. Fuck me hard," she requested and demanded. She pushed him off as his cock made a pop sound as it exited her cunt. She rolled over as she got on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulders and said, "Tear it up. Give it to me hard."

Brian grabbed her ass and pulled her towards him. His cock dripped with her nectar as he crammed his cock into her puckering hole. Their bodies smacked together as he thrusted into her cunt. Thrusting forward and pulling her back made his balls smack her clit. His cock tore through her pussy with powerful strokes. His hands held her ass cheeks as he pulled harder on her. He raised his hand and smacked her ass. "Oh, yes. Give it to me," she demanded as his hand again slapped her reddening cheek. His cock rocketed in and out of her pussy as her juices continuously escaped down his shaft and coating his balls.

"Oh, that pussy is tight. You want that cock don't you?" he asked as his pace quickened more.

"Yes, slam my pussy. I want that big fucking cock to tear me up," she complied as his cock continued to slam her hot hole.

"Fucking bitch, you are going to make my cock cum soon," he commented as his hand smacked her ass again. Her cheek was becoming redder with each slap.

"Feed me your load. I want to taste your hot cum," she insisted as she felt his cock swelling in her pussy.

Brian pulled his cock out of her pussy. He positioned himself in front of her face. She grabbed him around his waste and devoured his dick in her mouth. The entire length was covered with her mouth. A small tear ran down her face as she fought the urge to gag on his meat. Her tongue circled his shaft as she slid up and down the entire cock. Brian had reached over her ass and had plunged two fingers in her dripping pussy.

Kathy caressed his cum-heavy balls as her mouth worked their magic on his gland. Her pussy spasmed as his fingers worked vigorously in and out of her hole. Her pleasure hit her with great force as her orgasm exploded through her body. She grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into her mouth completely as her pussy squirted out her spectacular juices. Her scream was muffled slightly by the cock that filled her mouth. Just then, Brian released his load in her throat. "OH FUCK!"

Brian's first shot coated her throat and her scream stopped as it was replaced with gulping sounds. Each spurt became bigger as her mouth continued to accept his deposit. "YEAH, drink that cum bitch," grunted Brian as his load filled her mouth. Kathy's juices covered his fingers and her thighs as she swallowed the massive load.

Brian smacked her ass one more time before pulling his cock from her mouth and stroking the last couple of shots on her awaiting lips. Kathy eagerly licked them clean as she didn't want to waste a single drop. She continued to lick the head of his dick until there was nothing left to lick off. Brian leaned back as he felt the exhaustion of the moment. Kathy lunged forward and crammed his cock back into her mouth. His cock softened in her mouth as she sucked aggressively on his member.

"I am dry," Brian announced as his cock laid limp in her mouth.

"I need more. I want you to feed me more cum," she proclaimed.

"Let's get back on the boat and take a break. We can finish this later," he suggested as he got up.

"Ok, but don't take too long," she announced as she licked her lips to savor the taste of her man's delicious flavor.

Fishing got better that day but the night was the best.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Boat Ride

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds