• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • TJ Comes Home Ch. 02

TJ Comes Home Ch. 02

Previously:

After going back out to the futon to grab his beer he never got to finish he remembered the gift. He found the stairs and climbed up. His mind still doing backflips thinking about Jennifer. He found the third door and opened it to Bianca's room.

On the bed was his sister Bianca.

And now, more:

___________________________________

The warm beer he was drinking fell out of his hand and hit the ground. Thankfully He had drank most of it and only a little bit came out and landed on the amber colored carpet. TJ's eyes returned to his sister. Smiling, naked and touching her pussy. Her bald wet beautiful pussy.

TJ wasn't sure what was going on so he didn't say anything.

Bianca didn't say anything either. She just looked at him in the eyes and continued to play with her pussy.

He was looking at one of the most gorgeous women he had ever known. In fact she tied for first with Jennifer. Perfect tits, trim athletic and perfectly tanned body. Her eyes were fixated on him.

"Is this what Jennifer meant?" He thought. "Does Jennifer, the love of my life want me to come up here and fuck my little sister? My extremely hot and obviously horny sister?"

TJ's cock having never gone down was a flagstaff right now. Before today he had never thought of his sister sexually and right now all he wanted to do was fill her with his cum. He still hadn't moved from the doorway, the beer can still at his feet. The small wet spot sinking into the carpet. But the only wet spots concerning him was the one between her legs, and the one wetting the front of his board shorts.

Bianca raised her left arm and pointed at TJ. She then crooked her finger and beckoned him over to her. He looked at her face and saw her face, surrounded by her beautiful blonde hair, and filled with lust. He wasn't positive that this was the gift, but he had no control over his body. His cock led him over to stand beside the head of the bed where she looked up at him smiling.

"This," She said, "is going to be a hell of a gift."

"Thank god" TJ thought, his conscience now clear.

She reached for the waistband of his board shorts, and pulled them down freeing his cock for the second time today. His 7 1/2 inches made her gasp.

"The last time I saw you" She said talking to TJ's cock "was coming out of the shower the morning you left. Hmm, I never got to kiss you goodbye. Time to make up for lost time."

She started at the bottom of his shaft and licked all the way up to his head.

She giggled. "Let me guess, she sat all the way on it just once huh? I knew she waas going to have a hard time control herself. But damn she tastes good on my big brothers cock."

TJ's mind was swirling. She had just made it known not only that she and Jennifer had at least once gone down on each other, but that they had planned this whole thing. He didn't care. His hot baby sister was at that moment sucking his cock and sucking it really good. Her mouth felt great on his cock. Not as great as Jennifer's but damn close. Like they had practiced or something.

Bianca was loving sucking her big brother's cock. But she wanted him inside her and she wanted him bad. She had been thinking about this for a while and finally admitted it to Jennifer one night after licking each other to orgasms. Oddly enough Jennifer didn't seem put off by it. To the point where she told Bianca that before she fucked TJ she would make sure Bianca got a run at him.

Bianca pulled TJ down on top of her. Bringing their lips together for one of the most amazing kisses he has ever had. His baby sister was moaning from the hot kiss and he wanted to fuck her right then. But first he wanted to explore. TJ started down to lick her pussy but Bianca stopped him.

"We have plenty of time for that later, right now I want you inside me."

TJ smiled and started back up, pausing at her perfect tits and sucking her nipples till she was writhing on the bed. All of a sudden she took control of the situation. Shifting her weight, she put TJ on his back and sat atop him, and for the second time today he was staring at his little sister on top of him. But this time, she wanted his spunk inside her.

She leaned forward and kissed him again. He loved kissing a smiling girl. She reached back and positioned his cock for entry. Her pussy was soaking wet after playing with it waiting for Jennifer to send him upstairs after her 'all clear' phone call. She sank down on his cock screaming "Oh fuck yeah! "

After she got all of him inside she sat up and put her hair up with a tie from her wrist, just like Jennifer did earlier. TJ instantly hoped that they got to spend a lot of time together.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you big brother, like I've wanted to since I turned sixteen."

She put her hands on his sculpted chest for support and raised up off his cock almost to the point where it would have come out. She stopped right at the tip and then it started. She slammed down on his cock, screaming obscenities and praises to more gods than TJ ever heard of. Her tits bouncing up and down as she rode him hard.

TJ was in heaven. His perfect little sister was riding his cock like a wild banshee. Her hair falling out of her tie and her screams filling the whole house. Her pussy felt perfect, like no one had been there before, and if they had, they left it in perfectly good shape. She was about to cum. Her fingernails started digging into his chest, he was about to lose it. All of the cum that Jennifer and Bianca had built up in him since the second he arrived was about to be let loose. Add that to the fact that he hadn't had sex in 18 months and it was bound to be a short ride.

Incredibly though he had already lasted about 20 minutes. Bianca was in heaven. Her big brothers cock was perfect for her pussy. and she was about to cum all over it. her screaming was picking up and she started to scream "I'm going to cum big brother, cum with me, cum in my pussy, cum inside your little sexy sisters pussy!"

"AAAAAHHHHHH" She screamed. Her pussy clamping down on TJ's cock. He couldn't hold it anymore. He let loose. What felt like gallons of cum flooded his little sisters pussy as she screamed in the midst of her own orgasm. Her rate of speed riding TJ's cock slowed and her breathing overtook the sound of the room from her screaming. She collapsed on top of his slightly scratched chest.

A few minutes passed. His cock was still inside her but was limper now. He lifted his head and she raised hers and they kissed.

"Holy shit TJ, your cock is fucking perfect. I can't wait to see what you can do fucking me, instead of me fucking you. But I had to get that out of my system. I've been wanting to do that since I was 16."

"Fuck Bianca, that was amazing. I've never cum like that in my life."

"Well plan on keeping that amount going. Jennifer and I have plans for you."

"Yes," Jennifer said, "we do."

Jennifer appeared in the doorway still wearing her bikini.

Bianca laughed as she sat up and looked towards Jennifer, "Hey I thought you actually DID have to work."

Jennifer smiled and licked her lips. "I did, but I promised you the first one, the second one is mine. So I called in sick."

Jennifer walked to the bed and laid down next to TJ on his Left side, Bianca was on the right.

"That was one hell of a gift." He said to Jennifer. He leaned down and kissed her powerfully.

After a good kiss, she said "I thought you might like that, But wait there's more!" Her left hand grasped her new man's freshly fucked cock and started to stroke the juices across his cock's skin. His cock responded by giving a twitch in the right direction.

"Looks like he could use a little mouth to mouth down there Jenn."

"Mmmm, a Bianca flavored popsicle with cream filling? I definitely need at least a lick or two."

"ok you two have fun for a bit and meet me downstairs, I'm ordering pizza and getting myself a drink." She paused before she got all the way up. Looking down at Jennifer sucking a now fully erect cock, she turned back to her brother and gave him a kiss.

The sensation of being kissed by his baby sister at the same time as having his cock sucked by the girl he loved felt euphoric to TJ. Bianca broke the kiss looked at him and smiled.

"More of the both of us later, right now, you get to fuck the shit out of the girl of your dreams,"

With a mouth full of cock Jennifer could only say "mmmph mmph" Which TJ took as "Hell yeah"

His sister left the room and now his full concentration was on Jennifer sucking his cock for the second time that day. Pausing time to time to suck on one of his balls and then alternating to the other before stuffing his cock down her throat again.

"Oh my god baby you are so fucking amazing."

"mmmph mmph mmmmph"

He couldn't help but smile. He had no idea what she said but he had a good idea she knew that. Finding a bit of humor in an extremely sexy situation turned him on even more about her.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth. TJ stood up and walked to the end of the bed. He picked up her beautiful frame and flipped her over. It was time to fuck his dream girl. This, was the best homecoming ever. He spread her legs and looked at her face.

"Oh my god TJ, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

He took ahold of his cock and sank into her dripping pussy. It was hotter than anything he could have ever dreamed of.

She screamed "Oh my god baby baby baby BABY fuck yeah your cock feels so good. Fuck me good baby!"

TJ did as she commanded. Fucking her with everything he had. Feeling his cock inside the inferno of her pussy. Seeing the sweat bead on her body as she thrust back against him.

She was about to cum. TJ knew that by the fact that her pussy was clamping down on his cock, and by the fact that she was currently shouting "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, oh god baby I'm gonna cum!"

Her pussy gushed over his cock as she came, her cumming on his cock was too much for him. He let loose inside her twat with almost as much as he flooded his sister's pussy with about 45 minutes before. He collapsed on top of her as she breathed in the scent of them.

She knew once again that she was going to fuck that cock for the rest of her life. And this was the only man she would ever kiss with the passion that she did after their first fuck in his baby sisters bedroom. She couldn't wait for what they had planned for TJ later. It was supposed to take place next weekend when his parents went away for the weekend again, but this worked out perfectly. Even if she did skip out on a couple hundred bucks in tips by not working at the club.

His cock went soft inside her as they kissed, but she felt it getting hard again.

"O.K. Tiger save that for later, we have a long night ahead of us."

"I don't know about you" he said "but I'm starving, and thirsty as hell."

"Mmm me too, you need your strength. Your baby sister and I are going to fuck you till your cumming puffs of air" she said as she laughed.

He kissed her again, "I love you Jennifer, thanks for a great homecoming."

"I love you too. And I can't wait for you to experience the rest of it."

"What do you have planned?"

She smiled that smile where she bit her lower lip again and just said simply "you'll see"

She got out from under him and ran down the stairs naked.

More to come....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • TJ Comes Home Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds