• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Patience

Patience

On the train heading south toward the airport to meet Riley for the first time in six months, I thought about what it would be like to finally be held in his arms again. A pilot, I said to myself, shaking my head as I did. Staring out at the passing Atlanta scenery, I smiled to myself as I listened to Floetry sing "Butterflies" to me through my headphones. Speeding through town I noticed the other young lovers cuddling close in the cold trying to keep warm. Stolen kisses and words of love passed back and forth. I knew I would be like them in about half an hour. I huddled my round brown form a little deeper into my coat and thought about my man.

Riley is all of five foot ten inches tall and a very well formed one hundred and seventy pounds. His blue eyes blazed with good humor and lust when he sauntered to me in the bar where we met. If he hadn't approached me first in that bar six months before I probably would have missed out on meeting him at all. He just didn't seem like the boob fiend type, until he walked up to me smiling and asked my boobs what I was drinking. "Gotcha" was what I thought. And truly who looks for love in a bar? But, here I am, all of five foot four inches tall and a very shapely size eighteen, cuddled in a faux leopard fur coat, knee high granny style boots, my closest fitting jeans and a teeny, tiny dark green camisole that showed my cleavage to its most luscious advantage. I was nervous, cold and very excited to finally see him again. We kept the relationship fresh with very interesting voice chats and cam fun online.

I entertained myself mentally thinking of the conversations, calls and visions of my lover that I had cataloged in my mind. I raised my head when the announcer said that we had reached the end of the line. Raising myself up and out of the train car I got the shock of a life as I was face to face with the lover I had dreamed of for six months. Riley surprised me by meeting me on the train landing. It was like a scene out of a movie, me walking toward him, him walking to toward me and us meeting in the middle with an embrace and a soul shattering kiss. He tasted of ginger, apples and oranges. I leaned back, smiling and asked him what he just had. He turned red as he blushed and told me about a new juice blend that he is currently addicted to. Laughing we gathered his bags and got on the train that had just pulled up.

On the ride to my tiny little apartment we talked about how six months apart really tested our resolve and sanity at times. We disembarked our train at the Midtown station and walked the block to my apartment. I didn't even get my key into the apartment door before I was pressed against it and man handled quite well and thoroughly by a very impatient pilot with great hands. Riley slid his hands up my back and around my waist turning me in his arms. I smiled as he leaned in to give me another taste of his lips. He kissed me like I was softest, warmest, tastiest thing he had been craving for ages. Laughing inside my head I thought, "I guess I am". After about fifteen minutes passed before I could disengage long enough to actually get my door unlocked and opened.

I was greeted by the smell of sandalwood incense and cinnamon. The robin's egg blue walls and dark furnishings of my tiny apartment felt like home. I removed my coat and turned around, my lover was standing there slowly removing his tie and smiling devilishly at me. In that moment I knew the fear and thrill of prey in that look. Raising my eyebrows and smiled I turned on my favorite internet radio station. Ambient tunes wafted around us. Riley took the space between us in three strides and wrapped his arms around me again. This time he didn't stop and ran a hand to my cleavage, sighing I allowed myself to be pulled toward my black leather chase lounge at the window. He slid me out of my jeans and camisole. As he pulled back to admire my now nude form he slowly removed his shirt and pants. The unbuckling of his belt left me tingling with anticipation. My heart beat faster and my mind shut down, only the basest of instincts were needed now. Almost falling upon me like a ravenous thing he came to me with need. I answered that need with my own.

We kissed a little more, searching each others eyes as if the secrets of life lay within them. I turned Riley over on his back and slowly slid down his body to greet the little part of him that gave us both so much pleasure. I kissed the little head in greeting before gobbling down the length of him. Determined to make love to him with my mouth I could hear him softly groan and growl at me. Every sound from his lips was a triumph to me. I knew he could feel how I felt about him through this most intimate of communication. He suddenly grabbed a handful of my hair and almost forcibly pulled me back up his body for a kiss. I sighed into that kiss as I felt my very ample breasts press into the hard planes of his chest. He felt so good. My body missed him as much as my mind or heart. After a moment of fumbling for a wrapper he slid into me. Riley sighed and said "I'm home". A giggle that slowly but very surely turned into a moan of satisfaction escaped me as I knew he was home in more than one way. He slowly buildt momentum as he grabbed my ass to gain urgency and drive his point home.

I was losing myself in our mutual need. From time to time he would punctuate a thrust with a kiss. He turned me onto my side to get a different angle and I lost my control, climaxing all over him. Growling at me he grabbed my hair again and started beating himself into me pushing me toward another quickly achieved orgasm. I felt his hand on my breast as he screamed his own climax. He fell upon the chase and pulled me closer to him. "I missed you" he said sheepishly. "I love you" I said back. Smiling we drifted to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Patience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 552 milliseconds