• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stephanie's Punishment

Stephanie's Punishment

12

"Come on Big Tony, I need some more time. Why are you being so mean to me?"

"It's just business my sweet chocolate treat. If I keep letting you slide on your payments then other businesses in the area may feel that Big Tony has gone soft. I can't have that."

"I thought I was special." Stephanie said as she sat in Big Tony's office. "I will have your money baby. I just need some more time."

"No," Big Tony said firmly. "Either make your payment at the end of the month or else I will be forced to shut Coffee and Cream down."

"You can't do that." Stephanie said defiantly. "I've put everything into that lounge. You can't Big Tony. You can't!"

"I can and I will. Shit, I should have shut you down a long time ago but I'm a nice guy."

"You are a nice guy, Big Tony."

"I'm glad you think so. My sons say that I have been going soft on you on account of our past relationship. Maybe I have Stephanie. It's been a long time Stephanie since I felt that sweet black pussy on my dick. Maybe it's time that you remind me of why I gave you the start up money for Coffee and Cream when I was already making tons of money off of you and girls working at Big Tony's."

Stephanie looked across the table at Big Tony. He was an imposing looking white man with rock hard arms, wide chest, and tree trunks for legs. His arms were so thick, at least sixteen inches and his shoulders bulky and strong. Big Tony might have been in his late forties but he was as solid as rock and as strong as a young ox despite his salt and pepper French braids that were twisted down to his back might suggest.

"What do you want from me?" Stephanie asked. Big Tony once told her that she was his favorite girl and that sex with her felt like nothing else on this planet. She saw the desire for her voluptuous brown body in his blue eyes.

"I want the fifteen thousand dollars you owe me but I will settle for a taste of that sweet black pussy." Big Tony said as he stood up and walked from behind his desk. He stood in front of where Stephanie was sitting and unzipped his jeans.

"I want to fuck your pretty face while I squeeze on your big breast." Big Tony said as his thick white cock hovered over Stephanie's lips. "You are so gorgeous. I should have never let you leave me."

Stephanie is five-foot-six with maple brown skin and hazel brown eyes. Her lips were long and luscious and she has a long pointy tongue that Big Tony loved to feel flickering on his snake like a penis. Big Tony loved how thick Stephanie looked in her red blouse and blue jean skirt. Everything about Stephanie was big. She had big hair, big lips, big legs and extremely big breasts.

"Oh that feels so good." Big Tony groaned when Stephanie grabbed his nine inch cock and slowly licked her tongue over his swollen head. She knew exactly how he liked to have his dick sucked. She knew he wanted his head to be licked in a circular motion while being stroke. "That's it bitch. Suck this big white dick." He demanded and put his big hands on Stephanie's shoulders.

Stephanie had extremely long nails that curled down at the tips. Big Tony loved to feel her nails raking his pale ass as he stuffed his extremely thick cock deep down her throat until Stephanie gagged from his thickness. Big Tony grabbed a hold of her hair and pulled her head back.

"Stick out your tongue. I want to slap my dick across it." Big Tony ordered.

Stephanie did what she was told and stuck out her tongue so that Big Tony could slap his hard dick on it. He then plowed his long dick between her lips and pushed Stephanie head down on it as streams of saliva dripped from her mouth.

"Oh yes, fuck my black face." Stephanie yelled. "Fuck my lips and tongue Big Tony. I want you too."

Big Tony became excited and slapped his hard dick across Stephanie's face several times before demanding that she strip out of her blouse and bra. Stephanie obeyed and pulled off her red blouse and pink bra.

"I paid for those fucking titties." Big Tony declared and slapped his hand across Stephanie's huge brown melons. "They are so beautiful." He said and used his big hands to grope them hard. "I want to fuck those beautiful titties."

Stephanie wrapped her huge breasts around Big Tony's dick and pushed them up and down his shaft. Big Tony stroked her amazing round breasts and pulled off his shirt. Stephanie looked at his muscular body marked with black ink. Big Tony once belonged to a biker gang called the Trouble and Trouble was written all over him.

As Big Tony pumped his hard dick up and down her chest, Stephanie thought back to the day when she first met Big Tony. She was in her early twenties then and head over hills in love with this black guy name Anthony. She thought they would be in love forever but fate had a different plan for her. Anthony was from this small town in Florida. Stephanie was from the Midwest. They met when she was working at a club called Oasis and instantly fell for each other. It was good. Anthony was handsome and seemed to have an endless supply of money. He brought her everything and took care of her every need so she didn't think twice when he asked her to go back to Florida with him. He told her it was a business trip and that they would only be down there for a few days. If only she asked what his business was she thought as Big Tony ravished her mouth again.

"Bend over the desk." Big Tony ordered as he pulled Stephanie out of her chair. "I'm going to punish that sweet brown pussy of yours like I use to do."

Stephanie laid her torso across the surface of Big Tony's desk and braced herself for what's to come next. She knew Big Tony was into rough sex and that would probably pound her pussy and ass until he came hard.

"I want you to know that I am removing my belt and wrapping it around my knuckles." Big Tony said in a sinister voice.

"No, please." Stephanie begged.

"Pull up your skirt and don't you move."

"Please don't whip me." Stephanie said in vein.

"That's right. Beg for mercy but I'm a heartless man." Big Tony said and pulled Stephanie's panties down to her ankles and cracked his leather belt across Stephanie's soft ass.

"Oh shit." Stephanie screamed before she felt his belt come down on her tender ass again. She felt her skin blister as Big Tony laughed and struck her other cheek. Stephanie felt a tear fallen down from her eye as Big Tony rammed his middle finger up her anus and another finger up her pussy.

"You act like you don't like to be whipped but Big Tony knows better bitch. I can feel how wet your pussy is."

"Oh god...Oh god...Oh god..." Stephanie groaned as the feel of Big Tony's thick fingers explored the depths of her pussy and ass. The excitement and pain sent waves through her body. He jerked his fingers in and out of several times before pulling them out and making Stephanie suck his fingers clean.

"I'll teach you to leave me. I'll teach you not to take my kindness for weakness." Big Tony said and proceeded to crack his belt across Stephanie's plump brown buns and back. Stephanie's cries only thicken Big Tony's desire.

"Stop whining." Big Tony said and grabbed Stephanie's hair so that he could pull her head back. "I own this sweet black pussy. I will do to you what I like. Now tell me who's my sexy black slut."

"I am." Stephanie responded as she saw the massive white guy with the face of Alex Baldwin and the physique of a world class weight lifter from the corner of her eye.

"Who's my dirty black whore?"

"I am."

"That's right." Big Tony agreed and plowed his rigid white cock deep inside her wet black pussy. "You are my dirty black whore."

Stephanie legs shook from the force Big Tony invaded her body with. He was long and thick and liked to fuck his women hard while he pulled their hair and talked dirty to them. Stephanie felt Big Tony's hands spreading her cheeks wide apart as his huge come filled balls slapped against her clit.

"Big Tony..." Stephanie moaned. "Fuck me. Oh yes, fuck me with that big white dick."

She figured it was better to encourage his assault on her vagina then to resist and feel his wrath and his belt. Big Tony fucked her with out mercy. He grabbed Stephanie's big brown hair with both hands and pounded his big cock into her. Stephanie groaned, moaned and cried out his name. Big Tony clawed his hands into her shoulders and strengthens his stroke as he buried all nine inches. He felt as hard as steel as he tore into Stephanie's tight vagina. His strokes were violent, and his hands were busy. He struck his finger deep inside of Stephanie's anus and continued to plow deep. Stephanie felt her face and body become slick with sweat.

"Tell me that you want it harder." Big Tony demanded. "Tell me that you want to return to being my personal black whore!"

"Fuck me harder, Big Tony." Stephanie cried out as her thick brown body jerked back and forth. "Fuck me like that black whore that I am."

"Tell me that you want me to be fucked up the ass like a nasty cock loving whore." Big Tony ordered.

"Fuck my ass like a whore."

Big Tony groaned as he pumped Stephanie's pussy hard and fast. He loved the feel of Stephanie's tight pussy quivering around his big white dick. He pulled out of her and slammed his thickness down on her ass before taking a seat in the chair.

"Get down on your hands and knees and swallow my dick."

Stephanie felt her vagina pulsate when she stood up on weak legs. She got down on the floor and placed her hands on Big Tony's massive thighs. She grabbed his moist cock and jerked it in her hands before deep throating it. Big Tony groaned out in pleasure. Stephanie jerked his cock again and tilted her head so that she could suck on his wet balls.

"I want to see that pretty black ass of yours."

Big Tony said and demanded that Stephanie turn around and spread her cheeks wide. She turned around and grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide. He grabbed hold of her waist and position his thick cock between her plump cheeks. Stephanie released a deep belly groaned when the tip of his penis penetrated her bun hole. Big Tony pulled down on her body and forcibly took her tight brown bottom with nine thick inches of swollen cock.

"Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit...." Stephanie cried as she bounced up and down on his stiff penis. His hard, thick penis stretched her out. Big Tony mauled her big cantaloupe size breasts and demanded that Stephanie increase the pace. He wanted to split her pretty brown ass wide open.

"Oh Tony...Oh Tony...Oh shit..." Stephanie went into a frenzy of groans and moans as Big Tony's long white cock pressed deep inside of her anus. Big Tony grabbed her waist and forced her to sit all the way down on his massive erection.

"I'm a fucking asshole." Big Tony joked. "You silly little whore, do you think you can make a fool out of Big Tony? I know the kind of money you and those black bitches have been making at Coffee and Cream. I want my cut." Big Tony yelled and buried three of his three fingers inside of Stephanie's pussy. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." He laughed. "I am literally going to fuck the shit out of you."

Big Tony pushed up and forced Stephanie to stand up with his hard cock still plunged inside of her. His arm was wrapped around Stephanie's waist as he guided her to his desk.

"Bend over." He said. She did and Big Tony grabbed both her arms and folded them behind her back and held on to them. Stephanie felt powerless to stop him. Big Tony was big, bad and dangerous. He owned the small Florida town she found herself stuck in and he owned her.

For the next eight minutes, Stephanie would scream her lungs out from the brutal display of hard core anal fucking Big Tony administered. When he finally got his feel of her he came thick and hard. Stephanie felt his warm cream dripping out of her butt as he sat back down in the chair.

"Eight weeks." Big Tony said exhausted. "I'll give you eight weeks to come up with my money. If you do then you can stay in business. If not then not only will I shut down Coffee and Cream but you, Tiffany, and Rochelle will have to come back and work off your debts."

Stephanie didn't say a word as she gathered up her blouse, bra and panties from his office floor. She was sore from head to toe. Her jaw was aching from having a big dick rammed down her throat and her vagina and anus both were sore and extremely tender.

"Eight weeks." Big Tony reminded her and slapped Stephanie across the cheeks as she headed for the door. "It's going to be fun having my way with the three of you again."

Stephanie's body tweaked at the thought of working for Big Tony again. She hurried herself out of Big Tony's and headed for her 2005 cherry red corvette parked in front of his club.

Stephanie knew she would have to pay the price with her body when she showed up at Big Tony's office empty handed and made sure she had plenty of weed on hand to help ease her mind, body and soul. She pulled out a wrapped blunt and took a hit. She needed the effects of some good herb to take the edge off. Her body ached in so many places that she would require an Epson salt bath. She hasn't felt like this since the first time she walked into Big Tony's with Anthony on her arm.

Big Tony's was a sex bar where men came to live out their sex and bondage fantasies with Big Tony's cocktail waitresses. When she first walked into the bar she couldn't believe Anthony would take her to such a place. The bar was filled with older white guys and young girls dressed in leather and lace. She saw guys standing around a table with their cocks in their hands as a young white girl plunged a fifteen inch dildo deep inside of anus. She saw girls being whipped in the corner of the club and saw girls swinging from the ceiling by the piercing on their breasts and clit. She even saw a girl hog tied by rope and her mouth wired opened and two guys take advantage of her by ramming their cocks in her pussy and mouth at will. She wanted nothing to do with this place and demanded that Anthony take her back to the hotel but Anthony told her that he needed to drop off a package to a guy name Big Moe. He promised that it will only take a second and that after they leave there he would take her out to the best steak and shrimp restaurant in town.

Stephanie held on tightly to Anthony's hand as he guided her through the sex raved men getting their rocks off by watching or participating in the whipping or humiliation of young, college aged girls. It was so dark and gothic looking in Big Tony's. She wondered if a club like this was even legal in the state of Florida. Anthony led her into a back room with a pool table, dart board and office.

"There he is. There is my main man Ant. How are you doing brother?" A big, tall white guy with brown hair and dressed in black leather asked.

"I'm doing alright." Anthony said as he let go of Stephanie's hand. "I've come all the way from Oklahoma City to deliver this package to you Big Moe."

Anthony reached into his pocket and pulled out a white envelope and handed it to Big Moe.

"Who's the foxy momma Ant?" Big Moe asked and looked over at Stephanie.

"That's my girl Stephanie. I meet her in Oklahoma City. She's beautiful isn't she?"

"Yes, yes," Big Moe agreed and circled Stephanie like a vulture in a dessert sky. Stephanie felt very uncomfortable having a strange man look at her like a piece of meat.

"I bet she could suck the meat of a dick with those luscious lips of hers." Big Moe said and opened up the envelope.

"I came here hoping we can work out a deal." Anthony said nervously. "I ran into a few problems in Oklahoma City or else I would have paid back the money I owed Big Tony sooner but Oklahoma City is a gold mine."

"Is that right? It must be." Big Tony said as he emerged from the back office. "My main man Anthony, it's been a long time since we seen you. Let me think. I haven't seen you since you skipped town with a pound of my ecstasy pills and a very beautiful piece of white pussy named April. How is April these days?"

"I'm not sure." Anthony said as he looked down on the floor. "I think she is somewhere in Minnesota."

"Minnesota huh? So what brings you back to town? I hope it is to repay your debts and make things right with the family."

"I have Big Tony. I've come to set things right and to work out a deal. Like I was telling Big Moe, Minnesota is a gold mine. I can make tons of money for the family. I just need for you to have an open mind."

"So how much is in the envelope?"

"It's short." Big Moe said and handed Big Tony the envelope.

"I know I'm short by a few thousand dollars but if you front me another pack I will bring back the money I owe plus interest Big Tony."

Stephanie felt so out of place as the man she loved talked with Big Tony and Big Moe. She didn't know that Anthony was an x dealer. She should have sensed that something bad was about to happen. It was something in Big Tony's eyes and mannerisms. She felt the tension in the air.

"Sure, we can work something out." Big Tony said placed the envelope in his back pocket. "I've known you since you were a kid. You're like a son to me."

"Hey, show us that trick 8 ball shoot." Big Moe said and handed Anthony the pool stick.

Stephanie stood with her arms folded across her breasts and looked at Anthony with disguise. He seemed so sub-servantant to Big Tony and Big Moe she thought as he arranged the balls on the table. She didn't like how Anthony didn't defend her and dragged her to this foul place to be gawked at by two cock strong white guys dressed in leather.

Big Moe stepped back next to Stephanie as Anthony positioned the que stick on the pool table. She saw Big Tony grab a pool table and thought nothing of it. Her concern was with the Big Moe. He stood next to her and didn't take his eyes of her breasts.

"Watch this." Big Tony said and winked at Stephanie. She didn't know how to feel. She watched as her man struck the ball.

Swoosh.... Big Tony swung his pool stick and struck Anthony across his back legs and thighs. Anthony fell down to the fall.

"Anthony," Stephanie screamed. "You fucking white bastards. Don't hurt him." Stephanie tried to go over and assisted him but Big Moe grabbed a hold of her and placed his big hands over her mouth.

"You are a stupid son-of-a-bitch. Do you think I am stupid?" Big Tony asked and swung his pool stick down on Anthony's back as he crawled around on the floor. "You come into my establishment after skipping town and taking a pound of my product and a piece of my tightest pussy and return like this."

Stephanie struggled to break Big Moe's hold of her but he was too strong. His arms were like pythons. She winched from the sound of hearing Anthony cry and the sight of Big Tony hovering over him. He gave Anthony a tremendous beating. He kicked him in the ribs and punched him in the face until Anthony's face looked like a bloody pulp.

"You have taken from me. Now I will take from you." Big Tony said and walked over to where Big Moe was holding Stephanie. He looked over Stephanie's thick brown body and reached out and snatched the ruby heart pendent necklace Anthony had given her for Valentine's Day off her neck. He threw the necklace down at Anthony and told him he knew where he had been spending the money he owed him.

"I'm spent." Big Tony said and took a seat on the edge of the pool table. "I'll tell you what Big Tony will do for you today. I'll let you walk out of here Anthony with your life but I must be appeased. Big Moe, bring that foxy black chick over to me."

Big Moe let loose of Stephanie. She tried to run for the door but Big Moe grabbed her by the hair and dragged her over to where Big Tony was sitting.

"Do you want to see Anthony walk out of here with his life?"

"Yes." Stephanie said with tears running down her maple face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stephanie's Punishment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds