• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy New Year

A Happy New Year

A few years ago my wife Anne and I were invited to a New Years party at some friends. They had a lovely large modern house, set back from the road with its own driveway leading up to the house. In order to allow people to enjoy themselves and be able to drink most guests were being put up for the night in one of the many guest bedrooms the house possessed.

Anne and I had both known Matt and Diana since university. Matt had made a successful career in the city, and had made his fortune there. We were some of the few friends from university that they Matt and Diana were still in regular contact with, and as such we were conscious that we wouldn't really know anyone at the party or fit in. Anne and I had agreed that if we weren't enjoying ourselves Anne would fake a migraine and that we would retreat home in a taxi. As it turns out, we needn't have worried, for as you will see that night we had a particularly good time.

When we arrived at the house, Anne rang the doorbell. We were soon let in by Diana who welcomed us in to the house. She showed us into their large lounge and made sure that we both had a glass of champagne in our hands. She introduced us to a few of their city friends and made sure that Matt knew that we had arrived. The party was already in full swing and some of the guests had already started dancing to old 90s classics.

Initially Anne and I sat down on one of the sofas sipping at our champagne, watching the more established guests enjoy themselves. After ten minutes or so Matt walked over to us with a friend of his, whom he introduced to us. His name was William, and unlike most of the guests was not from the city. William was very good looking, taller than me with piercing blue eyes and an athletic, muscular build.

William worked in the same line of business as me, and sat down beside me. Matt took his leave, but William and I carried on talking about the IT industry for a while. Anne, who was getting bored quickly finished her champagne. Noticing this I offered to go and get every one refills. I got up and headed to the kitchen.

When I returned to the kitchen, I came back to find that Anne had moved up towards William. They were happily chatting away comparing anecdotes about Matt and Diana. Anne realised that we had seen William at their wedding, but hadn't actually got around to chatting with him. I sat on the other side of Anne and handed out the freshly filled glasses.

A little while later, the music changed to slow dances. Before I had my to suggest to Anne to the dance area, William had already taken her by the hand and lead her to the dance area. It wasn't long before the dance was getting quite intimate. I could see that William had his crotch firmly pressed into Anne, and one hand holding one of her well formed bottom cheeks. Watching this I felt a mixture of emotions. I was a little jealous, but very turned on to watch my sexy wife act like this with another man in public. I was rapidly becoming very hard and a bulge was appearing in my trousers which I tried to conceal with a strategically placed cushion.

I decided to go to the kitchen to get myself another drink. I bumped into Diana there. 'Anne and William seem to be enjoying themselves' she said with a cheeky wicked grin. 'You'll have to be careful', she continued, 'his room is next to yours upstairs, you know the one that communicates with your usual room when you stay'.

When I got back to the lounge Anne was sat back down on the sofa with William, their arms linked together. Anne whispered into my ear, 'William got very hard while dancing with me, I am very turned on'.

'That makes two of us' I replied, 'would you like to fuck him?' I continued. Anne didn't reply, but she nodded a cautious 'Yes' with her head while placing her hand on my crotch, verifying that she had understood me correctly. I replied to this with by whispering back 'Why don't you ask him up to our room?'

Anne whispered into William's ear whilst placing her hand in his lap. The smile on Williams face revealed that he was keen to take Anne up on her invitation. Anne grabbed William by the hand and led him towards the hall way, saying to me as she passed 'follow us Chris'.

In the hall way, William pushed Anne up against the wall and started to kiss her on the lips enthusiastically whilst exploring her body, his hands slipping up beneath hers skirt. Anne placed her hand on Williams crotch, verifying the effect that she was having on him. His enthusiasm confirmed, Anne broke away, taking William by the hand again and leading him towards the stairs. As she passed me she gave my now throbbing erecting a firm squeeze through my trousers.

On entering our room, Anne led William towards the bed. I closed the door, and pulled an armchair up close to the bed and sat down on it to watch the action that was continuing to unfold in front of me. William began kissing Anne as he began to undress her. He relieved her of her top and skirt such that she was left standing in her matching bra and knickers, wearing hold-up stockings and her stiletto knee high leather boots.

Anne released William's rigid manhood from his trousers, giving it a few hard strokes before flicking the tip of it with her tongue. She then took his entire cock into her warm wet mouth, sucking on it enthusiastically. She then continued to undress William, and pushed him back onto the bed. She then straddled him, grinding her knicker clad pussy onto his manhood. Wiliam was clearly enjoying this. He expertly removed Anne's bra and began sucking on her nipples as she continued to grind into him.

William then began to ease Anne's knickers off, working them down over her boots. He was delighted to find a beautifully shaved., bare pussy. This was too much for him and he flicked Anne over and entered her pussy roughly with his cock, tacking her very hard and fast. Within minutes they were both coming hard. The spectacle was having a strong effect on me, and I had released my own cock, rubbing it as I watched Anne and William fuck.

William pulled out of Anne and lay back on his back. Anne who hadn't had enough beckoned me over and told me to finish removing my clothes. She then ordered me to enter hew cum drenched pussy which I slipped into effortlessly. The site of Anne and I fucking, was helping William regain his erection and it wasn't long before he grabbed Anne's hand to wrap around his cock. Anne began to tug at it, and then stopped saying that she had a better idea.

Anne got me to lie down, and she engulfed my cock into her slipper pussy. She then began to lie back against me, parting her legs. She then asked William to enter his cock along side mine. Delicately, William managed to ease himself in, sliding alongside my cock. As Anne became more accustomed to the two cocks in her pussy, William was able to get more and more enthusiastic, working Anne hard, whilst sliding along my length. William and I were soon coming inside of Anne, filling her up with all our cum.

After this William went down on Anne, rapidly making her come with his tongue as I sucked on her breasts. That night we tried just about every combination possible, repeating our previous double penetration, only this time with me in Anne's anus.

We fell asleep an hour or so into the new year, with Anne lying between us, a hand on each cock. In the morning I was woken by the motion of the bed to find Anne riding William hard, just I time to see her make herself cum. She looked beautiful. When she saw that I was awake she said glad you could join us, transferring to my morning glory as soon as William had deposited his gift inside her.

After this, the three of us showered together in the walk in shower, and went downstairs to join the rest party for breakfast, with big grins on our faces.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy New Year

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds