• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Adventures Ch. 02

My Wife's Adventures Ch. 02

*****Just like my previous story names have been changed to protect the innocent, or guilty for that matter.*****

My wife prior to me had her fair share of lovers. Even though I enjoy writing these I know I will never have the time or even if I did would want to cover them all. Some are not worth the time and some due to drunken college parties are pretty much forgotten. To be honest the ones I will be writing about are my favorites. The ones I have had her repeat many, many times. I will say if these were movies then the guy you will read about in this story would be my favorite reoccurring character. In Monica's words, "I didn't know what really getting fucked was, until I met him."

I know in the first story I didn't really do a good job of describing what my wife looks like, well outside of her ass. I wont assume that everyone that reads these stories are porn experts or anything, but face wise and to be honest body wise to at this time of her life (still and athlete and pre-motherhood) she looks a lot like the adult film star P.J. Sparxx but with a bigger ass. She always had a full body tan and even though was out of college was still very active. She was very firm all over, her bra size was about a 34D around this time. Head to toe she was very nice to look at, especially naked. I don't want to try and guess at her measurements because they may be misleading. She has, even still, a small waist and like I said in my first story a very round and beautiful ass. She had thick legs from years of sports and even though I would not say I have a foot fetish she does have the sexiest feet I have every seen. Always pedicured and an incredible arch, I always tell her that she could not only be a ass mans dream but a foot man as well. I guess height wise she is about 5'7" barefoot.

She had met Colt online chatting on AOL oddly enough. There first encounter had been great but brief she had told me. She really was afraid that the guy she had seen in the picture he sent was not going to be what showed up at her hotel. Plus she was sort of shocked that had even agreed to do something like this, but she was horny and online he had seemed cute. He was about 6'3" and a former college football player. She usually sums up describing how he looks as a big farm raised boy with all American looks and a horse dick. He was from a well to do family and was being bred for politics(which he is very heavily involved in now actually). He had actually been with the same girl since high school and was pretty much doomed to a married life of boring sex. His "relationship" was almost a pre-arranged deal, with heavy political undertones. Knowing he was engaged sort of turned her on she has told me, she was this future politicians mistress and she admitted it got her hot.

There first encounter did not take long because she said the poor guy had never even gotten a blow-job. She went down in him the best she could and he came in about a minute she said. He apologized a lot, but quickly returned the favor and she came quick. She said it was a mixture of the excitement of the whole situation and the fact he really knew what he was doing. After less than 5 minutes they were both spent, she was still very much in awe of the size of his cock and the fact she could not wrap her whole hand around it. She figured there was still fun to be had, but again he was so used to missionary with the lights out that when she bent over to touch her ankles and begged him to fuck her, he barely got started and he had to pull out to cum. She quickly turned around onto her knees and swallowed as much of his cock she could so to not waste a drop and for the second time in less than 30 minutes she sucked him dry.

It would be a few weeks before she would be in his neck of the woods again so they had plenty of time to communicate via online and some steamy phone sex sessions. She learned that he was in fact an ass man and had always to have anal sex. Monica is not a fan per say of anal sex and at this time had already had it once with someone who she said even being sober she really didn't feel anything. But if she has been able to drink a few cocktails and is relaxed enough is up for it and has been known to enjoy it. She figured she may have to be drunk to have that cock in her ass though but always the pleaser told him she would see what she could do.

About 5 weeks after there first meeting she was back in town and after a week of vesting customers and teasing him over the phone came the weekend. He had made it clear that his goal was for her to be walking funny come Saturday morning. After she visited her last customer on Friday she went to the hotel lounge and ordered a drink, after a few she went up to her room. She called him and asked when he was coming over, he said he would be there around shortly. She changed into pair of black Victoria Secrets underwear, they were cut like a pair of boy shorts that had her ass cheeks pouring out and a matching bra. Not too much later she heard a soft knock at the door, as she opened it he his hands were already all over her grabbing and squeezing. She was able to get the door closed and he pushed her up against it, he was blowing softly into her ears and then he would gently kiss them. He moved to the back of her neck and started a trail downward with the tip of his tongue. Slowly down her back, when he got to the snap on her bra he stopped to open it with his fingers then he proceeded down with his tongue. When he got to her ass she heard him mutter "my god" over and over again. He told her he was going to save that for later but gave both of her firm tan cheeks a long kiss and a soft bite.

He backed away from her and started to quickly shed his clothes, she again was amazed at the sight of his big, thick cock(sometime ago we were watching a porn and she saw a scene with Rocco Siffredi and she smiled and told me if I ever wondered what Colts dick looked like then there I go). She immediately went to her knees but he told her that she got hers first. He told her to lie on the bed on her stomach which as soon as she did he was right there at the back of her neck again. He repeated the tongue trailing but this time went very slowly, she could feel his enormous cock brushing against her as he has also naked. She could tell her was fighting just fucking the shit out of her because every time his dick would touch her he would groan very loudly and she would feel him tense up as to control himself. This time when he arrived at her ass he slowly using his teeth removed her underwear and he slowly started kneading her cheeks and would press her ass cheeks together and then spread them apart.

While he was pushing her ass cheeks together she felt his tongue at the top of her ass and then he would drag his tongue down to the middle of her crack, in a flash he would pull them apart and bury his face in her ass. His tongue found her pussy which was know drenching the sheet because she was so wet and he slowly enjoyed her taste. He spent almost an hour going down on her, he would bring her to the point she was going to cum then he would stop. Finally she was begging for him to please let her come and this time his tongue found her clit and there was nothing going to stop her, she has told me that was her first real orgasm and as she sat there shaking with pleasure he told her that he had jerked off several times that day so as to be able to last allot longer than last time. He told her that when he decided to take her ass he was not going to ask, but that he would be gentle and would stop if it hurt. After that mind blowing orgasm all she could do was weakly tell him her ass as his for the night.

He rolled her over and spread her legs and finally entered her in one stroke, not because he was trying to hurt her but because she was so wet he slid right in to the hilt. Not to say it did not take the wind out of her, he was on his knees and bent her legs to where her feet were resting on his broad chest. She said he was almost like a kid that night, he was so eager to try all these positions they had talked about and in each one he would pound her until her was about to blow and then slow up and quickly bend her or flip her body to a new one. He bent her almost in half she said and when he looked down to watch his monster dick hammer into her he looked back into her eyes and said I will fuck you in the ass in this position one day.

When they finally got into what we will sometimes call the Colt position because not only is it his favorite but mine as well he said he could not wait anymore he had to have her ass.

This position was her in her stomach with her legs together and her arching her ass high enough that as he was fucking her he could literally as he said use her ass as handlebars. With the pounding he gave her and as I have done, I still don't know how she is able to keep herself arched up the entire down, but again being the pleaser she is she pulls it off. He gave her pussy several more strokes and then pulled out, he told her imp taking your ass now and she only could whimper "Its yours".

He had brought lube but as she has told me he would fuck her so good, she would be so wet he could literally pull out of her pussy and bury himself all the way in her ass with the greatest of ease just from her juices. He though he had hurt her by doing this but even though she admitted to me it hurt she looked over her shoulder at him and told him to please taker her ass. Which he did, it was know she wished he had not warmed himself up because he continually pounded her ass for almost 20 minutes. He was to the point of pulling out but when he asked her she wanted it she begged him to please cum on my ass,which was part plea and part trying to still be sexy while imp getting the shit fucked out of me. She said his cock seemed to get bigger and she could feel every vein on his cock when he came and he came allot he stayed buried to the hilt in her for another 30 seconds almost as he came. He leaned down and kissed her back and said thank you and im sorry if I hurt you over and over. When he pulled out her ass made a pop sound and his come started to leak, he offered to get a towel but she said she just wanted to lay there and rest for a few. She would end up requesting more sheets anyway. He kissed her again on both of her cheeks and on her left one her started to kiss really hard and she could feel his tongue. She asked what he was doing and he told her he was marking his territory. She told him that she thought he had already done a good job of that and they laughed. Not being the snuggle after a fuck type she nicely asked him to leave so she get cleaned up and he was more than happy because his fiancé would be wondering where he was by now. She assure him again that they would see each other again and he asked her what she would say to having a threesome, but that's a story for another time...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife's Adventures Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 382 milliseconds