• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Wood

The Wood

It was one of those really hot and sticky summer days. The type you only get in England, which brings humidity, a desire not to be at work but down the pub in good company and with a nice cold drink. Maybe a bit of warm rain soaking through ones clothes then back home for some hot, steamy, sticky sweaty sex with a gorgeous smelling bloke. Instead I was stuck at work near the end of a big IT project wasting time with the engineers. One in particular had caught my eye, I couldn't help flirting with him, he was gorgeous. I looked forward to the days at work when he answered the phone to me, or when I had lunch with the engineers in case he was in the build room. Our friendship had developed quite a bit since going for a few after work drinks. I was amazed at how well we got on and had in common -- we just clicked.

On this particular day he asked me to lunch, I suggested I make him lunch back at mine as I didn't live too far away. We left the building strolling to the car already flirting quite heavily. I could feel the sexual tension -- within me anyway. I was becoming excited and damp between my legs, wearing no underwear didn't help. In the car the flirting became very intense and when I realized in my rush to leave work I'd forgotten my keys we decided to go for a drive. I think it was me that suggested a walk in the woods. We eventually came across a secluded spot where others had obviously been before.

Before we knew it we were locked in a passionate embrace, his lips felt so good and it felt so very right. I loved the way he smelt and probed my mouthy with his tongue. By now there was no going back; I knew what was going to happen. Between my excitement and the heat, I was very wet and desperate for his hard cock to enter my pussy. He undid my trousers and slid his hand between my legs. I felt his cock get harder when he realized I wasn't wearing any underwear. I felt his finger slip into my wet hole, pushing it deeper and deeper and then inserting two. My god it felt good, I could have pushed his head down there if we had enough time. I wanted to taste him. I undid his zip to free his manhood only to find he to was wearing no underwear -- what a thrill.

I started to stroke his very erect cock desperate to run my tongue around it and feel how he tasted. He removed his fingers sensing what I wanted, I licked them clean before crouching amongst the under growth hidden by the trees, but knowing someone could be watching and took him slowly in my mouth, to make sure it was wet. I started slowly using my hand in time with my mouth, then started to get faster and using my tongue to run round his shaft at the same time. This man was worth learning deep throat for. I meant a mental note to learn how -- clearly I still had a few things to learn and it would be fun practicing. I felt him release some pre cum into my mouth -- it tasted really good -- I could do this more often. I don't know if it was the excitement, heat or my rhythmic strokes but he started to throb. I didn't want him to cum, clearly he didn't want to yet as he reached down and pulled me upright, kissed me passionately whilst releasing my breast and taking them in his mouth -- he sucked them so well. He then took control and I was happy to let him. It made a change for someone else to be in control of me. He turned me round, bent me forward so I was leaning against a tree, pulled my trousers down revealing my arse and a glimpse of my wet pussy, slid his fingers in until I was dripping, then slid his manhood slowly into my warm cunt, fucking me slowly until he was fully in me. We then fucked hard and fast until his cum shot into me. I could feel every last drop being catapulted out and felt him sigh with pleasure.

We quickly dressed and headed back to work with big smiles knowing this would be a repeat experience and knowing nobody would know what we had for lunch. I'd be reminded all afternoon as the cum was released down my leg as we walked back into the building. The best lunch break I have ever had.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Wood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 237 milliseconds