• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Almost Ravished in a Bathroom

Almost Ravished in a Bathroom

Tara and I were at a neighborhood party one balmy summer evening. Tara had settled in with a group of women from church drinking belinis and I was left to wander between the backyard and the game room where half of the husbands were watching football and the other half were drinking themselves into oblivion. I wandered through our host's house and perused the family photos lining the walls. They seemed like a happy bunch. Once I had finished my third beer I stopped by to see how much longer Tara was going to be, but she told me to run along. I soon realized I needed to use the bathroom and headed to the guest bath, but it was occupied. I wandered around for a little while until I decided to go ahead and use the master bath. Not feeling terribly hurried and feeling the need I sat down and began going 'number two'. Tara would flip out if she knew I was taking a shit in her best friend's master bath, but the three beers had freed me from my normal modesty. Of course, my modesty was about to be tested.

Bursting through the door was a rather large woman, perhaps 50 pounds or more overweight. I never met her, but she was somehow related to a woman who went to church with us. She seemed drunk and didn't notice me at first as she closed the door and locked it, something I should have done. I didn't say anything at first, but when she dropped her panties I cleared by throat. Startled the woman immediate saw me and turned red. She began giggling and apologized. I told her it wasn't a problem, but she didn't turn to leave. She stood there, her panties around one of her ankles and her skirt slightly hiked up. She told me her name was Sarah and asked for mine. I told her I was Jim, Tara's husband.

She stepped out of her panties and asked if I was enjoying myself. I told her I was, but that I would be done in a moment if she needed to use the bathroom. She didn't take the hint, instead she stepped in front of me. I reached down to pull up my pants, but she put her foot between my legs holding down my clothes and preventing me from getting up. She asked, "Don't hurry off on my account. I don't know about you, but I have been bored out of my mind."

I couldn't say anything, this large woman was standing on my pants while I sat on the toilet. Sarah asked, "Why don't we play a little game?" Lifting her skirt slowly at first, she explained, "I will remove my clothing and lets see how long it takes for you to get an erection. If you manage to stay soft after I am completely naked you can leave, otherwise you have to follow my instructions."

I could feel my penis stirring despite the fact that nothing had happened. I wasn't the least bit attracted to her, in fact I hadn't noticed her at all at the party. Sarah's skirt revealed her neatly trimmed pussy. I could see that she was wet. She took her finger and rubbed it between her lips and then pressed finger against my lips. Distracted I didn't realize my erection had become obvious. Sarah pushed her finger in my mouth and told me to suck it. I let her push it in my mouth and tasted her as I closed my eyes.

While I was sucking on her finger she managed to straddle my legs and with her other hand grasped my penis and guided it inside of her as she sat on my lap. The weight of her body and the lubrication in her vagina didn't give me an opportunity to stop her. Sarah then began riding my cock, up and down, up and down. I didn't try to stop her, I sat there on the toilet, my bottom soiled, I was helpless as she fucked me.

Sarah leaned forward to kiss me, but I turned my head away. She disgusted me. I felt myself getting soft and I think Sarah felt it to, because she stopped moving and began unbuttoning her blouse and then unsnapped her bra. Her breasts were heavy and when she arched her back they sat up higher than I imagined. I wanted to suck them, I guess it is instinct, but I wanted to touch them with my hands and my mouth. Sarah felt me getting harder and said, "Go ahead, you can feel them." She grabbed my hands and pulled them to her breasts. I let her and when my hands were on her breasts I squeezed them. They were perfect. So much bigger than my wife's.

Sarah leaned forward to kiss me again, this time I didn't stop her. Her tongue found mine and we were completely connected. I was holding as she bounced up and down over my penis when she told me, "Tell me before you cum, I am not using protection." My eyes got wide and I felt myself about to cum so I told her she better get off quick. Sarah leaned forward as if she was going to kiss me again, but this time she was leaning toward my ear to say something. Hardly moving anymore she hugged me tightly and whispered, "I think you misunderstood, I WANT you to cum inside of me, but I want to feel it when you do it, go ahead I am ready." I tried pushing her off, but as I did she just whispered, "just cum, just do it honey, you want to, let go, cum, cum, cum..." I felt the first spasm of my penis and soon I was ejaculating inside of her. Once I realized it was too late I gave in and just enjoyed it.

Sarah could tell I gave in and she said, "That's right honey, cum inside of mommy." She turned and began kissing me as the last of my semen filled her. When she was done with me she got up and put her clothes back on. I couldn't believe what just happened. I had never cheated on Tara and I would have never intentionally cheated with this woman in a million years, but here I was.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Almost Ravished in a Bathroom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds