• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Sure Bet

A Sure Bet

12

"Shut up, you stupid prick," Jimmy laughed, not taking his friend of nearly 25 years seriously. "Presley's as pure as the first snow of the season."

"All I'm saying is Aimee swears Robbie was braggin' the other day about how he got all the way with her...and got it on tape."

"Duke, my baby girl is leavin' in two weeks for Rice. Why the hell would she blow a full ride to one of the finest academic schools in the country for some pimply, needledick?" He grinned, triumphantly and took a big swig from his 6th beer of the night.

Presley Adamson was Jimmy's 18-year-old stepdaughter that he had known since she was a year old. He met her mother Ellen while she was putting herself through school, after the guy took off when he realized he wasn't ready to be a dad.

"Well, Jesus, man! I mean, you have *seen* Pres, haven't ya?" Drew grinned with eyes closed as he pretended to picture her. "Good Lord, if I'd been with her as long as Rob has, I'd wanna hit that, too!"

Jimmy jumped across the table and grabbed his close friend by the collar. "Don't you fuckin' disrespect me like that!"

"Woah, fellas," Duke said, pushing the two guys apart. "Ya'll just had too much to drink."

Drew put his hands up in apology and tossed his chin-length, dirty blonde locks back from his forehead. "I wasn't tryin' to dis ya, big guy. I was just saying Pres is not a girl who would be hard pressed to..."

"Alright, alright, I think the man gets your point." Looking back at a stone-faced Jimmy, he smirked and thought 'aw, what the hell?' "Duke, if you're so convinced that Pres is the good girl you think she is, then why don't we make it interesting?"

Jimmy, Drew, and Duke had been friends since their freshman year at the University of Arizona. Jimmy was a defense attorney, while Duke and Drew ran the largest corporate fitness center in Scottsdale.

Reluctantly tearing his glare from Drew, he asked, "How do you mean?"

"Well, I'm so confident of this video my Aimee is talkin' about that I am willing to place a friendly little wager on it."

This wasn't the first bet these three had made before, and he smiled, thinking of how sweet it would be to win another one. "Okay, what's the stakes?"

"If we're right and prove to you that Pres ain't a virgin anymore, then Drew and I get one night with her," he said glancing sideways at Drew, who was grinning from ear to ear at the prospect of getting his dirty old hands on some hot eighteen-year-old pussy.

Jimmy laughed so hard he nearly fell off his chair. "Okay," he managed to get out between gulps of air. "Okay, but what do I get when you can't?"

Drew decided to step up. "Season tickets to all the home games for the Suns, D-backs, and Cards. Two full seasons each."

Duke let out a long whistle. "That's a helluva deal, Jim-bo. Whatcha think, partner?"

Jimmy smiled and held out his hand. "I promise I'll bring you guys with me to one game a piece." And with a wink, he grabbed his coat and staggered away to call a cab.

ONE MONTH LATER

DUKE JANSEN RESIDENCE

"Shit!" The 6'4" lawyer exclaimed, pounding his fist down on the coffee table as he picked up his beer again. "If they keep playin' like this, we'll be 5 games back after this series."

"Take it easy, J. We got our 3/4/5 comin' up in the next half."

"They haven't come through all night though, have they Drew?" He glared at the commentators on the screen as they showed the bullpen gate opening up. "You gotta be shittin' me! This guy hasn't held anyone since Duke has!"

Raking a hand through his unruly brown spikes, Duke chuckled. "Hey, I'm not the one with the ball-and-chain permanently strapped to my ankle."

Jimmy smirked. The guys just didn't understand that, despite being married for nearly 16 years, Ellen was still a fucking tomcat in the sack whenever he wanted it. "Yeah, well, I need another drink if they're gonna actually gonna pitch this waste of a jock."

Drew watched as he disappeared into the kitchen and grinned at his partner in crime. "It's here, right?"

"Shhhh!" Duke said, popping the tape into the VCR and grabbing the remote. "Course it is, man. He is gonna shit his pants when he sees this."

"Better be damn glad he's gotta six-pack in him."

Duke prayed silently that it would be enough to keep his large friend from beating the two of them senseless.

Jimmy returned to the den and plopped himself down in the recliner, sighing heavily. The sounds of flesh on flesh caught his attention and his eyes snapped to the screen. Drew and Duke exchanged nervous glances as they studied their friend's reaction.

"Jesus, guys, I told you watching porn with other dudes gives me the creeps." He was about to reach for the remote when he heard the girl moan.

"Rob-BIE!" the blonde screeched. Her partner had his nose buried deep in her pussy while she bucked in rhythm to the sucking noises they could hear. Her head thrashed about from side to side and she opened her big, brown eyes to the camera.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Jimmy jumped up from his seat and looked to his left at Duke. He stood up and attempted to snatch the remote from his hand.

"Hey man, you said you wanted proof." Duke turned back to the screen as the boy moved up her body before violently forcing his cock in balls-deep.

The three men sat mesmerized as Robbie's grunts filled the room. "God, Pres—I—I don't think." The speed of the slapping noises increased. "I can't hold—hold on—much lon—." He grunted and grabbed her hair with both hands, making one last explosive thrust before collapsing on top of her.

Duke hit the power button and looked up at the man towering over the big screen with a look of utter devastation on his face. He looked at Drew who was still staring at the now black TV, a mischevious smile plastered across his stubbled mug.

"I-I can't believe she would do that."

"Jimmy, come on, big guy." Duke said standing up to put his hand on his shoulder. "We were that age once, too, man. It's just sex."

"Time to pay up, Jim-Bo." Drew laughed, finishing off his drink with one last gulp.

He spun around and Duke could have sworn he saw smoke coming out of his ears. "You really fucking think I would let you two TOUCH my daughter?"

Drew stood and, despite being a couple inches shorter than Jimmy, bowed up to him. Duke was shocked that Jimmy didn't try to throttle him right then and there. "I seem to remember losing a bet to you about a year ago that cost me my courtside seats at the Suns/Lakers game."

"That's a goddamn game, man! This is my little girl."

"Step-daughter," he snorted. "It ain't like she got your blood in her."

"You son-of-a...!" Jimmy went to punch him, but Duke caught it and pinned his arms behind him (which was no small feat, but being 6'7 and spending 10-12 hours a day at a gym helped).

"Calm it down, guy. Drew is right. A bet's a bet. You knew the consequences."

His head began spinning, and it had nothing to do with the beer in his hand. He knew that they were right. Drunk and stupid though it had been, he had made the deal. What the hell was Presley thinking letting that little punk fuck her AND record it? And, how the hell could he convince her to spend the night with two guys in their mid-forties? "Okay," he said, hanging his head and defeat. Jimmy rubbed his temples in thought. "Give me a couple days, and I will figure out a plan."

Drew patted him on the back. "I know it's rough, but it's not like we're thugs or anything. I've known Pres since she was in diapers and I'd never hurt her."

Again, he nodded but said nothing.

"One week, Jim. If we don't get her in one week, well....I will give this tape back to Aimee who said she needed to give it back to Robbie. The boy wants to put the fucking thing on the damn internet!"

Jimmy looked at Duke in horror.

"Hey, if you come through, then anyone who so much as thinks of exposing Presley with this will have to face Drew and me first. They'll wish they were never born."

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "One week then."

THE FOLLOWING SATURDAY

8:45pm

Jimmy had just experienced the worst four days of his life, and tonight wasn't going to be any better. Drew's wife, Janice, and Ellen had left yesterday morning for their annual girls-weekend to LA, and would not be flying back in until tomorrow afternoon.

Robbie had left that morning for Tucson to move into UA athletic housing with the rest of his baseball teammates. Presley was sad, but she had known the day was coming.

In an act designed to make it look like he wanted to take her mind off being away from the boy he had come very close to murdering with his bare hands a few days before, Jimmy asked Presley to stick around the house for pizza and baseball. He thanked his lucky stars that none of her girlfriends had invited her over first when she reluctantly accepted.

So, here they sat watching the D-backs taking it to the Dodgers on their field, laughing and waiting for the pizza. When the doorbell rang, she sprang from the recliner and went to answer it.

"UNCLE DREW!" she exclaimed, throwing her bare arms around his neck in a surprise greeting.

The trainer's eyes went wide in shock as he took in the sight in front of him. Pres stood nearly eye-level with him (though that wasn't saying much since he was only 5'10) in a pink tank top, the word "HOUSTON" scrawled across her sizeable chest in black, and long, grey mesh basketball shorts. "Hey, baby girl," he whispered and returned the fierce hug, noticing that she was braless before moving inside the house.

"Uncle Duke!" She reached to hug him a little more gently than she had with Drew. He grinned at her and held out two pizza boxes.

"What? Did the delivery guy meet you guys out here?" she asked, a little confused by the situation.

"No, Pres, your Dad said if we wanted free beer then we had to buy the grub," he chuckled.

"Dad!" she hollered at the man who had joined them as they walked into the kitchen. "You didn't tell me they were coming over, too."

"Well, I thought it would be a good surprise since you had such a tough day," he said, giving the best fake-genuine smile he could muster.

"Yeah, Pres," Duke started. "When we heard you were leaving on Wednesday for Texas, we decided we couldn't let you go without hanging out with us one last time."

She smiled shyly at the sudden attention and handed them all a paper plate. "I just can't believe it's here already. It seems like just the other day Uncle Drew was helping Dad build the swing-set out back for me to play on."

Jimmy pulled out four beers and set them on the counter. "Yeah, that thing had definitely seen better days."

They laughed and Pres was a little shocked when they left the last bottle for her. "You're okay with me drinking this?" She looked at Jimmy and he just nodded and walked back into the den.

Drew and Duke stood on either side of her as they followed. "You're a college girl now, Pres. Circumstances are a little different."

Jimmy heard what Drew said, knowing she had no idea what was in store for her tonight. A couple of days earlier when he was talking to his two buddies about how they would be able to coax her into sleeping with the two of them, they had agreed that the only way it would be even remotely possible would be to have a threesome. Jimmy was, of course, beside himself at the idea of his Presley being taken by two grown men at the same time. But, he also knew that it was highly unlikely, given the timetable they had, to have her seduced on two separate occasions. Then, there was the matter of if she would be willing or not. And, that's why he had decided that he would not leave her alone for one second throughout the ordeal, just in case it got out of hand.

Her close "bond" with Robbie, along with her Methodist upbringing would hardly make this an easy task, Jimmy thought again for the millionth time as he unlocked the liquor cabinet and brought out 4 shot glasses and two bottles of Jack.

Presley looked up from her plate of pepperoni pizza to where her Dad was setting up on the coffee table. Surely, this wasn't to include her, but there *were* 4 glasses! "Daddy J?" she asked, using the term of endearment she had been asked to use since her mom had married him almost 16 years before.

"Banzaii baseball!" whooped Duke, clapping his hands together loudly as if he had no idea they would be engaging in a drinking game. "God, how long has it been since we played this? Oh, Pres, you will love this," he laughed.

"Love what? Is this what I think it is?"

Drew nodded. "We used to play this all the time, baby girl." He watched as she tied her long, sandy blonde hair back in a loose ponytail, tucking her feet underneath her in the spot where she sat on the floor. "You do a shot for every base reached on a hit. And, you only do it for the team you're pulling for."

"So, what? Like, if a guy gets a single, that's one shot, a double is two, and so on?"

"Yep. And if you can't finish all the shots or," he smiled over at Jimmy who just sat there on the recliner, trying not to feel disgusted at what was happening, "can't keep it down, well...Then you have remove a piece of clothing."

Presley's jaw dropped. "W-what? I thought ya'll played this all the time? Why would guys want to play stri--?"

Duke laughed, understanding what she must have been thinking. "No, no. We only play these rules when there are girls around because we know that's the only way we can be sure they'll actually do the shots."

She sighed in relief, pushing away the disturbing image she had in her head of Daddy J sitting there naked with Uncle Drew and Uncle Duke. "Well, trust me, I won't be taking off any clothes. That's just weird to do in front of you guys, but I see what you mean about making sure everyone plays," she smiled brightly. "I'm in!"

10:15pm

Jimmy walked back into the den where Presley sat next to Duke on the sofa, still watching the game, now in the top of the 9th. Her right leg, toned and tanned from days spent out in the sun on the softball field, was bent at an angle to her body so that she could continue painting her toenails a bright pink. So far, the D-backs had managed a single and a double, but that was more than two innings before. She had downed the shots awkwardly but managed to keep them down, in between another slice of pizza and another bottle of brew.

Duke was leaned back with one arm stretched behind her back as he pointed at the big screen, laughing with Drew about something the commentator had said. They were all a little buzzed but, being used to this much alcohol consumption, still fully aware of themselves and their surroundings.

"Dammit!" Pres swore, looking up sheepishly as she noticed Jimmy's presence. "Sorry, Daddy J, but that's," she wobbled a little on her hip trying to regain her balance to finish the toe. "That's....I keep missing the toe," she laughed, slightly disoriented.

He turned his head towards the sound of Drew chuckling. The man made no attempt to hide the fact that he was enjoying looking down her tank top as she sat hunched over her foot.

"OH!" Duke reached for the bottle of whiskey. "Another single for the good guys!" He lined up the four shot glasses, filling each up to the brim.

They clinked them together and raised them in the air together. "One, two, three!" She set her glad down and proceeded to fan and blow on her toes to dry them off, but nearly fell of the couch.

Duke reached out, grabbing her around the waist to pull her back onto the plush green couch.

"Guess the shots are finally catching up to me," she said joining in on their chuckling at her little predicament. 'I can't believe I'm sitting here getting wasted with my dad and his friends like its no big deal. How cool is this?' she thought to herself, grinning.

"Here, Pres, give me those," Duke said reaching for her feet and pulling them into his lap, ignoring her shocked protests. He blew gently on the right toes as he massaged the sole of her foot. She looked at him with her mouth open, not sure if she should let him continue or not. Her other foot rested in his lap, and she tried not to gasp as she felt something hard against it.

"Uncle Duke, you really don't have to—." Presley wanted to get up, but the last thing she wanted was to embarrass him.

Jimmy pretended to be caught up in the game and not on the hard-on he could see growing in both his friends' shorts as one ogled while the other fondled his only child. "All the Dodgers need to do is get these last two outs and they will have pulled off one of the biggest comebacks of the season," said the commentator excitedly.

Drew pushed the hair back out of his eyes, feeling as though the room had just gotten twenty degrees warmer. He felt that familiar twinge in his basketball shorts and prayed that his friend would come through, and he would get a chance to relieve himself that night the way he had fantasized about since the bet was made.

"Hey, baby girl, did Jimmy ever tell you about the time he went streaking with Uncle Duke over there?"

"WHAT?" she said, trying not to giggle and press against his erection again. "When was this?"

Jimmy blushed at the memory and gave Drew a menacing glare. "Well, since you're an adult now, I guess I can tell you the story. It was our first semester in college, and we had a little bit more than we could handle, as far as the alcohol goes."

She nodded, completely enraptured by this new knowledge.

"Face it, boys, you two were trashed and lost a stupid bet! The slightly gay RA would've had them arrested but I think he got a little intimidated when he saw two 8-inch limp cocks bobbing in front of him...GO! GET OUTTA HERE BALL!" Drew shouted, jumping from his seat on the recliner as he watched the ball sail over the fence and Young round the bases.

Pres and the others cheered as this put their team up by one run. Then, she suddenly realized she would have to do 4 shots.

"Fill 'em up, Jim-Bo!" Jimmy passed off the first two rounds before opening the second bottle to fill up the third.

"You alright, baby girl?" Drew asked as she went pale looking at her glass, refilled yet again with the warm, caramel colored liquid.

"Y-yeah, I just...I don't know if I can keep anymore down." The three men glanced at one another knowingly before Duke rubbed her back gently.

"Pres, you don't have to keep going if it's gonna make you sick."

She whipped her head around to stare at him, then wished she hadn't as the room began to sway around her. Grabbing her head to still the spinning, Presley reminded them of the rules they gave her. She knew she should be mortified at the thought of taking off her clothes in front of her dad and two men who were practically family, but at that point she was feeling so out of it that doing anything but taking another drink sounded like heaven.

"You can always finish the drinks if you don't want to strip, sweetie," offered Jimmy, praying that she would finish off the last two.

"I-I don't...," she picked up the glass, squinting at it as if to focus. "I'll throw-up."

"Well then," Duke started, pulling Presley up to a standing position. "That's two you didn't finish off. Which means, two items of clothing."

She looked up at him, her big, chocolate-colored eyes somewhat bleary from all the alcohol. Then, she turned her attention to the only man in the room who was looking at anything but her. "You okay, Daddy J?" she asked, with a lazy smile and struggled to maintain her upright position.

"Huh?" He glanced at her for half a second before staring at the TV screen again, pretending to be totally caught up in the Dodgers' last at-bat.

"He's fine, Pres, it's no big deal. It's not like we haven't all seen you naked before, remember?"

Jimmy looked at Duke like he was out of his mind, but quickly realized he meant when she was a toddler. Not, the woman on the porn video that had put him in this predicament.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Sure Bet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds