• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Family Secret Ch. 02

My Family Secret Ch. 02

A week after I returned home from Salt Lake City, I had v-mail from my oldest sister, Jackie, telling me she'd be in San Diego for the weekend. She would be staying downtown with her current girlfriend, Monique. Monique had a business trip and Jackie was tagging along to see me since it had been a few months. Jackie is five years older than me, 29, and has always had a thing for girls dating back to high school. She has had a couple guys in her life, but they've never lasted too long. We swapped messages and decided to meet at a rooftop bar across the street from the hotel she was staying.

Friday night arrived and I took a taxi downtown. Whenever I'm with Jackie, I end up drinking too much to drive and have just learned it's easier to cab it both ways. As expected, the bar was pretty crowded with gorgeous sunset views of the Pacific as one of the attractions. The beautiful people wanting to see and be seen was the other. I found Jackie standing at a tall table near the bar. No surprise with that location. She had two drinks already on the table, one waiting for me. She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Wow! A college graduate ... Congratulations Danny."

She was dressed to thrill as usual. She wore a body shaping, low-cut blouse, a form-fitting leather skirt and six-inch heels. Jackie is 5'8" and the heels make her look even more imposing. As opposed to Misty, Jackie was slighted by nature in the breast development area. So, like any modern woman, she bought them. Hers are 36D models and her long legs made her look even larger. I remember the first time I saw her after the surgery. I was 19 and couldn't take my eyes off them. She walked over, unbuttoned her blouse and let me squeeze them through her bra. I jerked off every night for two weeks thinking about them!

We had a couple rounds of drinks and caught up on life while watching the sun set into the Pacific. Jackie suggested we order some appetizers instead of dinner and then maybe go dancing. I asked where Monique was this evening. She had a work dinner but would join us before the night was over. I felt like the waitress had been flirting with me all night but I figured it was just my male ego. We played with the finger-food and by our fourth round of drinks, we were beginning to feel no pain. I could feel Jackie's body pressing closer to mine as the rooftop bar grew more crowded. Jackie leaned closer, "I heard a big secret about you, Danny-boy."

I took a big drink from my glass waiting for her next words. After last weekend, and knowing how close my sister's are to one another, I figured I'd need fortification. "Oh yeah big sister. What's that you heard?"

Jackie's left hand squeezed my inner thigh, "Misty tells me you have a big cock and know how to use it well!" Jackie laughed as the words past her lips but her hand slid further up my thigh. "Drink up, it's time for you to take me dancing!"

I told her I needed to use the john and she said she'd grab the check. As I returned to the table to get her, the waitress gave me a smile and a wave. "Barbie says she'll call you. I gave her your cell. Let's go." She grabbed my arm and we were in the lobby before I could barely wave good-bye. As luck would have it, the elevator was empty as the doors closed behind us. It was only 12 floors to the street-level, but Jackie pressed me against the back of the elevator and put her thigh between mine. She could feel my cock against her firm thigh as her lips pressed urgently to mine. When the doors opened, she broke the kiss and pulled me from the elevator. My mind was in a daze from the intensity of the kiss. I could only imagine the rest of the evening.

We half-ran across the street and into the lobby. The dance floor was on the 30th floor, the penthouse. This elevator wasn't so empty but Jackie didn't miss the opportunity. She stood in front of me and pressed her leather-clad ass against my crotch. By the time the doors opened to the 30th floor, I was fully erect from her attention. The club was crowded but we quickly found our way to the dance floor. We danced slow and fast, but regardless of the tempo, Jackie's body was all over mine. I had almost forgotten she was my sister! Forty-five minutes later she announced it was time to go. We quickly found ourselves outside room 2836. She slid the key in the slot and we were inside her room. The view was breathtaking but paled compare to the view I was about to see. I'm not even sure I had closed the door and Jackie had already pulled her blouse over her head. She was facing me with a big grin on her face. I couldn't take my eyes off her incredibly large naked breasts. They were truly magnificent to see for the first time. "You know you want to touch them," as she walked to me.

I bent my neck and took the left one in my mouth. My tongue danced on her nipple as my lips sucked and kissed her large globe. Of course, the shape and firmness were so different than Misty's, but they were just as arousing. My left hand roughly caressed her right tit. I already knew this would not be gentle. The drinking and the dancing, not to mention her knowledge of my weekend with Misty, had us both charged for sex. Misty unzipped her skirt and slithered out of her skin. It was really no surprise she wasn't wearing underwear. She roughly pushed me backwards against the door and pulled my shirt over my head. Her hands quickly unzipped my slacks and she pushed them to the ground. Kicking off my shoes, I slid free of the pants around my ankles. My erect cock was straining against my briefs. "You know you want to touch it," I managed to throw back at her.

Jackie thrust her hand inside the waistband and grabbed my cock at the base. She looked me in the eyes and mouthed the word "WOW!" as she felt it in her hand. I reached down and pushed my briefs down my legs and stepped out of them as she stroked the length of my cock with her hand. "Damn Danny! I don't think I've ever seen a cock so big. And that slut Misty deep-throated you?" I knew she said it endearingly.

I smiled at her, "That's one of three holes I buried it!" I pulled her face to mine and crushed my lips to Jackie's. My tongue slid inside and we kissed with lust. Both us fighting for control of the moment.

I turned us around, Jackie's back was now pressed against the door. She wrapped her thighs around my hips and linked her ankles behind me. My cock pressed against her dripping pussy and I pushed it inside her. She gasped as my thick cock opened her pussy wide. I don't know what toys she uses but I guessed she hadn't been fucked by anything as big as my cock in a long time. I quickly began to thrust my hips forward and back quickly burying my ten inches in her moist pussy. I was fucking like a madman and I could feel her body urging me deeper. Her breasts bored holes into my chest. Her nails digging into my back. It was fast and it was furious. When I felt her body quiver with orgasm, I shot my load deep into her sex. I continued to hump as she pulled more and more cum from my body. Finally, both of us covered in sweat and panting like dogs, she unhooked her ankles and I gently lowered her to her feet. Her legs were shaky but she could stand on her own. "What a Fuck!" was all she could say as she tried to catch her breath. She moved past me towards the refrigerator. Even in the low light, I could see our cum running down her inner thigh.

"Rum and Coke?" she asked with a smile. Jackie pulled a six pack of Coke out of the refrigerator. She had a large bottle of Rum on the counter beside it. She poured us two glasses, neither with much Coke at all. "How do you not have a girlfriend!" It wasn't a question but a statement. She held the glass in her right and my semi-erect cock in her right. Jackie led me to the balcony and the cool night air felt great on my hot skin. It really wasn't a concern that her heels were the only piece of clothing between us. "You will go down on me, won't you little brother?"

I grabbed a large throw-pillow from the bed and tossed it on the deck in front of the chair. Jackie, seemingly a bit surprised that she couldn't ruffle my feathers, fell backwards into the deck chair. She lifted her legs against the patio railing spreading her legs wide for me. Her dark pubes were neatly trimmed in the shape of heart. I figured Monique had performed the trimming.

I took a long drink from the Rum and Coke and then pushed my cold, wet tongue against her puffy lips. Jackie gasped at the cold sensation against her hot skin. My sense of taste was conflicted with the sweetness from the drink and the tanginess from our merged cum oozing from her sex. I buried my face in her wanting sex with my tongue sliding in and out of her. I took my left index finger and pressed it against the rim of her ass. I could feel her clenching then relax for me. Our juices had run between her leg and I swirled them around the rim before pushing into the first knuckle. My tongue was sliding side-to-side against her clit. It was not as large as Misty's but it seemed more sensitive to my touch. Two fingers of my right hand began a smooth fucking motion in sync with the index finger in her ass. I had my big sister on the edge of the seat with all my attentions to her clit and pussy and asshole. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and took a quick drink sucking a small ice cube into my mouth. Before she lost focus, I pressed my cold lips to her pussy and pushed the cube inside of her. She lurched forward and yelped as she felt the cold ice quickly melt in her sex. With my tongue hard against her clit, her body quickly shook and rocked as I brought her to her second orgasm in 30 minutes. "Oh Danny, Oh Danny, so fucking good ...."

The card-key clicked and Monique walked through the doorway just as I was getting Jackie off. "Ooh, you must be Danny and I must be right on time!" I slowed the pace of my finger in her ass as I drank in Jackie's juice. I lifted my head from between her thighs and saw Monique in the dim backlight. From this angle, she looked like a goddess. Jackie turned her head and smiled. Monique bent down and kissed her deeply. I stood up to say hello. My semi-erect cock bent to the right but still measured over seven-inches. Monique noticed it as she sized me up and wet her lips before speaking. "I see you and your sister started without me!"

I had expected this but it was still exciting to hear. And having seen her beautiful face, I couldn't wait to see more of her. In the heels, I'm sure she stood at least 6'3" with nice curves at the hips. She was dressed in a business suit so I knew a further inspection would have to wait awhile. Jackie asked me to freshen our drinks and to pour one for Monique. Jackie moved to the bedroom of the suite and pulled back the covers for us.

Knocking on the half-open door leading to the bathroom, "Jackie asked me to bring you a drink."

"Come in Danny. I can use some help with this zipper." Monique was facing the mirror with just her blouse and suit coat removed. I moved in behind her and put the drink on the counter. I unzipped the back zipper and her skirt fell to the floor. I looked at her reflection in the mirror seeing her standing in lace bra, boy-shorts, garters and stockings.

Her breasts were smallish, 36B perhaps, but they filled out her lace bra nicely. She put her hands over her breasts as I unsnapped it from behind. She slowly lowered the bra allowing me to see her perfectly shaped breasts. She had dark aureolas circling her full nipples. I kissed her shoulder as she took a healthy drink from the glass. By now my cock was nearly erect and pressing into her asscheeks as I stood close behind her. My hands moved over her breasts, cupping each in the palm of my hands. I slowly moved my right hand down her firm belly, reaching around from behind her. My hand went lower, covering her sex, and I stopped. Something was different about Monique. She covered my hand with her left hand and held me still. "Jackie didn't tell you, did she?"

I could feel a small cock in her boy-shorts. It was growing but still small compared to mine. "I'm a hermaphrodite."

She said it so matter-of-factly that it caught me by surprise. "I have a penis and a pussy."

"I know the term. I didn't know. And I've never been with one." My hand slowly moved up and down her length. I think it was part my doing but I think her hand was controlling mine as well. "I want to see."

I was totally blown away by this development. I found myself very curious and of course, very aroused. I'm sure Monique could feel my cock pressing harder into the small of her back. She moved my hand away, pulled her waistband out and slid her boy-shorts down her hips. I saw a six-inch cock standing against her smooth belly. Her pubes were shaved to match Jackie. And below the base of her cock I saw pert pussy lips.

I gently helped her turn around as I dropped to my knees for closer inspection. I leaned forward and gently kissed the crown of her cock before kissing downward to the base. Once there, I moved lower and split her pussy lips with my tongue. Monique gasped and arched her back as she put her left hand on the back of my head. I licked deeper, penetrating her very tight pussy with my tongue. Her body was such a contrast to Jackie's and not just because she had a cock! I realized this evening just got far more fun than I had even dreamed.

I stood up and kissed Monique for the first time. "I think we should join my sister or she'll think we left her!"
 Monique crawled onto the bed beside Jackie and opened her thighs wide for me. As I crawled between her long legs I heard her ask, "So he's your little brother?" I saw Jackie smile at her. "Not the little brother from where I'm sitting!" and both girls giggled to one another.

"And he is very accomplished with it, I assure you!" Monique raised her eyebrows and smiled but I'm sure she wasn't surprised at all. With that, I lowered my lips around the crown of her cock as I took the base in my hand. With two of the fingers from my left hand, I began to toy with her aroused pussy lips. I could feel my own cock growing stiff as my mind raced with the imagery of my head being between these long, sexy thighs with two fingers stroking in and out of her tight lips and my own mouth sliding up and down her six-inch erect cock. The teeth on my lower jaw raked her soft skin as I slid up and down her pole. I couldn't see her, but I just sensed that Jackie was suckling Monique's hard nipples as I teased and taunted her lower sex. From time-to-time, Monique would squeeze her thighs around my head only to release me as my lips pulled free of her cock. I could feel her body nearing orgasm and I wanted to watch. I lifted my head from her cock and stroked with my right hand. A jet of cum spewed from her cock landing just below her breasts. My two fingers continued to slide in and out of her tight pussy as a second stream landed lower on her belly than the first. She cried out as I milked her cock, watching the last of her cum ooze from her crown and run over my fingers. Jackie turned to look at me and I brought the cum to my lips and licked it clean.

My eyes met Jackie's, "I want your ass." I didn't say it loudly but I did say it as a statement and not a request. My cock was throbbing from what I had just created and witnessed and I needed relief. Jackie whispered into Monique's ear then slowly turned over onto her belly. Monique crawled on top of Jackie and pulled her asscheeks open. I watched as she drooled a healthy glob of spit onto Jackie's rim. Her tongue then pushed it around the rim, teasing her asshole in anticipation. It was obvious this was a favorite position for them given the attention paid.

When I could stand no more, I grabbed Jackie by the ankles and pulled her down the bed until her feet would touch the floor and her ass was pointed at me. I stepped between her thighs and positioned the crown of my erection at the rim of her asshole. With a solid thrust, I pushed half my ten-inches into her well-lubricated asshole. "Oh Fuck!" was all she could say before she buried her face into the sheets. I began a steady thrusting, each time going a little deeper into her backside. She was tight but accommodating and she felt so good squeezing my cock with her muscles. My hands on her hips, I soon found myself buried to the hilt in her ass before pulling myself nearly out. When Jackie would think my cock was about to slip free, I could feel her tighten around me to hold me inside of her. We continued for over ten minutes with me burying my cock in her ass. Monique upped the ante when she spread her legs around Jackie's face. I could see Jackie beginning to suck on her cock. This clearly put me over the edge and I thrust deep inside her ass. Cum streamed from my cock and filled her backside. A second and third thrust emptied my sac inside her as I collapsed on her back. Monique soon filled Jackie's mouth with her second orgasm of the night.

Of course I stayed the night and on into Sunday. We went out on Saturday night but soon found ourselves back in the suite exploring each other's bodies. As I left, Jackie hollered down the hall, "Tell mother hello for me."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Family Secret Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds