• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Little World Ch. 08

One Little World Ch. 08

12

This story is a continuation of One Little World Chy, in case you couldn't guess, so I would suggest reading that first. You probably could just read this one but it wouldn't make as much sense.

It is 100% a work of fiction springing from my own imagination. Any resemblance to real events or people (be they living, dead or hooloovoo) is no more than a startling coincidence.

*

"Hello . . ."

Shanon was early.

"You're early, pet."

"Sorry, sir."

"That's alright. I want to talk about something before we begin today."

"Of course, sir."

"Good girl. Come into the living room, Shanon."

Confused, she switched roles but still followed him submissively. Tom was sitting in the living room tapping his fingers together nervously. He stood up quickly as they entered.

"Hi Shanon!"

"Um, hi Tom. W- why are you here?"

James placed a hand on her shoulder, "Because it's important that he be here for this, Shanon."

"Yes, sir," she said quickly.

"I . . . I have a . . . I have a gift for you Shanon."

"Sir?"

"A few weeks ago you asked if you stay here as a live in puppy. I said no and I am going stand by that for now." James paused and took her hands in his. "But there is one thing I can do for you to . . . to make you feel . . ."

James reluctantly released his hands as Tom picked up a box from the table. He gave an encouraging nod and James opened it.

"There's usually a certain degree of ceremony involved in this Shanon. But in this case it's really about giving you something to tell you that I am always there with you. Besides I have no idea what an appropriate ceremony would be. Maybe later, if you want to, we can do this more formally."

Shanon stared at him. She had never seen James this nervous before, even when they first met he had seemed relatively calm. But now he look like he was ready bolt for the door. Tom elbowed him. James muscles tensed and he closed his eyes. After a moment he reached into the box and took out the gift.

"Shanon . . . will you accept my collar?"

She stared at it. The dark leather collar had a sort of elegant simplicity to it. A wave pattern made it's way round the sides and on the front was a small D-ring, clearly meant for attaching a leash. To Shanon nothing had ever seemed more beautiful. It was a dog collar, if an elaborate one, James really wanted her to be his puppy.

She stared into James' eyes while her own teared up. She paused a short time before answering. She wasn't supposed to be his pet right now but for some reason she couldn't bring herself to say his name, "Of course, Master."

James nodded and returned her smile as he fastened the collar around her neck. The dark leather of the collar looked beautiful against her skin. "Sir will be sufficient, pet."

Shanon nodded demurely.

James held her face in his hands and kissed her forcefully. From his seat Tom covered up a tiny grin. When the kiss ended James placed a hand on Shanon's shoulder and turned to his friend.

"Tom . . . thank you so much."

"No problem. I've never had the honor of doing a favor like that for a friend."

"I just don't think there is anyone else I could have trusted."

Tom shook his head. "I just picked it up for you. But now . . . now I think you two deserve some real privacy. I know I can find something interesting to do." He headed for the door but stopped before he reached it. The large man turned around gave them a warm smile. "Congratulations to both of you. And Shanon, you look gorgeous."

She bobbed her head but James whispered for her to answer, "Thank you, Tom."

He nodded and stepped out.

"So, pet, it looks like I have you all to myself now," remarked James.

Shanon nodded.

"I believe you had a task assigned during the week. Did you follow my orders?"

She nodded again. It had been hard not to disobey. But stopping herself short of climax had been so sweet.

"You have permission to speak when discussing your masturbation. You will describe each time you tortured yourself for me, pet, starting with the beginning."

"Yes, sir. I masturbated immediately when I got home."

James placed a finger under her chin and raised his eyebrows, "You're going to a lot need more detail than that."

"Sorry, sir. I shoved my fingers in and teased my clit. When I started to get near a climax I pulled them out and pinched my nipples to keep myself on edge as long as I could."

"What was going through your head?"

"While I was masturbating I kept telling myself I could go a little longer, that if I made myself horny enough you would be so happy. Then when I stopped I could almost hear you say I was a good girl."

"Anything more?"

Shanon dropped her eyes, "Yes, sir. When I didn't let myself climax the first time I cried." She took a deep breath and raised her eyes so he could see her expression, "I cried because I felt selfish."

"Selfish?"

"I wasn't thinking about permission, just how much I wanted to cum."

James stroked her hair, "You will have to be punished for that, pet. But it is very good that you mentioned it. Smile for me. Nonetheless, we must finish before you can feel forgiveness. What was the next time you masturbated?"

"In a . . . in a public restroom, sir. I was in the park and had packed myself a lunch so, um, I used a banana to torture myself, sir. It felt strange but I knew you wanted me to masturbate so I used it anyway. Using a banana was really humiliating, sir. I felt like a slut and if someone had seen my they would have thought I was too."

Shanon's body was flushed with embarrassment. Not only had she masturbated just to the edge of orgasm but now she had to describe every detail of doing it. She couldn't believe how excited it was getting her to know that James would know the details of what she did. Of course that was the point, she wasn't allowed to hide anything if he asked and that was how she was going to earn her tail today. It was a terrible thing to make her do.

"Did you remember your place this time?" James teased.

"Yes, sir, I did." She clasped her hands and nodded quickly like a schoolgirl trying to explain herself to an angry teacher. "I made sure that I focused on thoughts of your face the whole time, sir. It was like you were watching me. When I was done um . . ."

Shanon was terribly embarrassed about something. James decided to extract the rest of the comment from her. The less she wanted to say it the more he wanted to make her. James grasped her nipples tightly as he spoke, "What exactly happened when you were done?"

"W- when I finished. A . . . um."

James tightened his grip, "Come on, pet."

"T- there was a w- woman in the st- stall n- next to me, sir. She . . . she said it sounded l- like I was having fun b- but needed to finish, s- sir."

"How did hearing that make you feel?"

"Please, sir . . ."

"Answer the question."

"Sir . . ."

"Your punishment has been increased. Now," James released her nipples and roughly grabbed her chin, "Answer the question."

"Yes, sir. I felt ashamed. Like I was a whore, sir."

"See?" He hissed "That was easy enough, pet, hardly worth getting yourself punished over."

Shanon nodded sadly. It was such a ridiculous thing to be worried about telling him. There was no way she could really hide anything from him. Fear of punishment had little to do with it, fear of angering James was more than enough to make her obey. The realization of how much control he had over her made Shanon squirm. James cracked a tiny smile at her mix of discomfort and pleasure.

"There are two more to discuss now."

"One, sir."

"Are you questioning me?"

Shanon shook her head hurriedly, "No, sir. Never, sir. But you said I was supposed to do it three times and--"

He cut her off with a wave of his hand. "Don't babble," he admonished. Then with his eyes sparkling playfully he made her continue. "Now, tell me about the third time."

"Yes, sir. I masturbated on a bus the third time, sir, while on the way to a job offer. I slipped my fingers under my skirt and . . . oh!" James had taken hold of her clit. The sudden stimulation interrupted her train of thought for a second. "I'm sorry I stopped, sir. I slipped my fingers under my skirt and started stroking . . . oh, stroking my pussy for you, sir. My other hand pulled my shirt down a bit and, oh please, and I pinched my nipples. It was . . . was awful, sir. I could see . . . oh god, could see a college guy watching me the whole t- time. Oh . . . sir is there . . . anything . . oh my . . . anything else, sir?"

Ignoring her increasingly desperate pleas James moved his free hand to her heaving chest. He could feel Shanon's hardened nipples through her shirt. A playful pinch sent a delightful shudder through her body. She was breathing hard, desperately trying to hold herself back.

On a whim he continued for several minutes. He giggled childishly at her expressions. When his hands finally moved away Shanon's mouth was slightly open and her breathing had become ragged. She'd nearly cum several times but an irrepressible desire to obey had stopped her from giving in.

"I believe there is still the matter of your fourth session, pet."

Shanon whimpered. He was being cruel, he had only told her to masturbate three times during the week and now he was pretending to be angry at her for that, "I only used myself three times, sir."

"Well that will never do. I suppose I'll let it slide this time if you apologize."

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm so sorry for being a disobedient puppy, sir. W- will you . . . please punish me, sir?"

James pulled his hands away from Shanon slowly enough to draw a pained sigh from her lips despite everything else she was feeling. He smiled at her reaction. "I know I only said for you to masturbate three times. But questioning me when I told you differently was rude. You were a bad girl, pet. Beg for your punishment."

The words stung beautifully and Shanon dropped to the ground. "Please, sir. Hurt me. Let me feel a punishment for what I did. I need to be . . . forgiven. I don't want to be a bad girl, sir. I don't. I don't. Please punish me."

"That's enough. Stay as you are and think about why you are going to be punished."

James returned a few minutes later and blindfolded her. Shanon felt her skirt being pulled off roughly. A few lengths of rope secured her to a chair, leaving her face in the fabric and her ass exposed.

He sat down. Shanon had been clearly felt devastated by her mistakes. A minor punishment would not be enough for her. He walked over to her side quietly. Shanon was confused. There was nothing but silence. She had idea what punishment James intended to inflict.

His choice surprised them both.

The first strike made Shanon cry out. He was spanking her. He'd never punished her like that before, causing that kind of physical pain was not something James enjoyed doing. With James silent and her sight cut off Shanon could not look to him for strength. Because he took no pleasure in the punishment she could not tell herself that she would take it because it was what he wanted.

The only thing for Shanon to hold onto was her penitence. But that was exactly what she wanted. The pain was cathartic, her guilt slipped away a bit more with each strike.

"Recite your mistakes."

"Your puppy was selfish when carrying out my orders, sir. Your puppy hesitated when you asked her to explain, sir. And your puppy questioned you, sir." She wanted to cry. All she wanted now was to be his again, to be his good girl.

His hand came down fifteen times. Shanon was shuddering with relief and pain by the time James stopped. He was deathly quiet for several minutes while he let her agonize over the punishment.

The blindfold loosened, "You are forgiven, pet."

"Thank you, sir. Thank you," she breathed.

The ropes attaching her to the chair slowly came undone. James' arms replaced them, restraining her freedom just as before, but far more lovingly. He pressed her into the chair, "You're very welcome. But stay quiet."

He held her tightly as she calmed down. Finally he released her and let Shanon turn around. With one hand he cupped her face. She was flushed. James raised an eyebrow.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"N- n- sort of, sir."

"Explain yourself."

"It was your hand, sir. Even when you were spanking me for being bad it made be happy to just know you were there forgiving me. My body just, um, started to get aroused, sir."

James held back a laugh. As much as enjoying the punishment on some level confused Shanon, it relieved him even more. The decision to spank her had not been easy, striking her was not something he had really wanted to do. Knowing that Shanon had seen it as forgiveness rather than just pain was comforting.

He looked into her eyes. Shanon was trying to be patient but she couldn't quite hide it from him.

"You want your tail don't you, pet?"

Shanon nodded vigorously and sank to her hands an knees. She wanted it desperately, the tail had always been what made her into his puppy. Even now, wearing his collar, she wanted to feel the tail inside of her and know she was completely within his control. It was a wonderful feeling. She loved being a good little puppy for her Master.

"Very well. Stay."

She obeyed happily while he went to get her tail. When he returned Shanon panted expectantly. James caught her expression and held the tail above her. She pleaded with a pathetic simper.

"Alright." James sat down next to her and ran his hands all over her body. He let out a contented hum as he played his fingers down her back. She was a beautiful puppy. Tossing pretense aside James removed all of her remaining clothing and pushed her tail in slowly, watching her try not to squirm. When the plug of the tail finally slid all the way in Shanon breathed out a contented sigh.

James gave her a kiss.

Shanon beamed at him. A warm glow spread through her body and her cunt pulsed with fear and arousal as James picked up a knife from the table. Shanon shied away with a whimper but her arms and legs stayed solidly in position. The gleaming blade captured her attention. There was no way James would hurt her but she couldn't hold back a twinge of fear.

James placed the flat of the knife under her chin. She was breathing harder, not knowing what he planned to do with her.

"Fuck yourself, pet."

Shanon's hands moved down. Her fingers slid inside her pussy. Without her hands to hold up the front of her body Shanon's ass and tail wagged invitingly in the air. It was terribly degrading but her desire only mounted higher. She tried to stay quiet but as her breath became ragged James frowned. Her efforts to keep silent redoubled. After several minutes she felt her self control slipping. Shanon slowed the thrusting of her fingers to hold off her climax.

James brought the knife next to her face and hissed an order not to slow down. As she complied James began to trace patterns on her with the knife. Circles and spirals. Elaborate geometries. Shanon couldn't believe what she was doing and what she was letting him do.

Finally, mercifully, James told her to stop. She caught herself just before she thanked him aloud for not letting her cum. At her sigh of relief James placed the knife just under her chin to capture her attention.

"Did you think I was going to let you cum?"

She shook her head carefully.

"Then why did you moan? You may speak to answer."

"Because I was grateful that you denied me, sir."

"Keep going." James lifted her chin higher with the knife.

"B- because when you tell me I can't cum it makes you happy, sir. I like it when your happy because it means I've been a good puppy, sir."

He grinned, "Listen to yourself. You moaned in pleasure because you didn't get to have an orgasm. So desperate that you can't even argue can you?"

Shanon shook her head. If anybody else had said that she would have smacked him. But this was her Master. He wanted the words to hurt, that way he could see the expression on her face. The cruelty was gentle, she knew it was a game, a test, he wanted to play with her mind. But he would never let her really be hurt. James would always pull her back into his arms and she would thank him for everything he had done. The process made her feel wonderful, it was a wonderful display of his power over her.

"Little. Powerless. Desperate. Horny. Puppy. You want to beg right now. Not even for an orgasm, you want to beg me to give you permission. But I won't give it. I don't feel like it and there's nothing you can do. My puppy doesn't have any control in her silly little head. It's all mine. You're all mine, pet."

It went on and on. She craved the humiliation. Being made to feel so helpless flooded her body with warmth. To feel small and helpless and totally free of worry. There were no choices to make, James was using her and that was all that mattered. Everything stripped away a little more with each word. Shanon could see a smile on James' face as she sunk into that place where words of torment became words of love simply because they came from his voice. She tried to return the smile but her body refused.

After awhile her tears started to flow. Shanon could only think enough to obey. James kissed her lightly on the lips and his words became gradually more kind as he brought her back up. At some indefinable point James switched to words of approval, telling her that she had done a good job, that she had proven she was still strong, that she was a good girl.

She loved that most of all. Good girl. It hung right on the edge. To a puppy it was praise. To a person it was degrading. To Shanon it was everything she wanted to be. Good girl. That was the name which brought her back up completely into being his puppy again. Shanon's feelings bubbled to the surface when he said it. Good girl.

James held her head in his hands. He loved the expression of bliss on her face, an expression he'd caused with nothing but words. The feeling of knowing he could shape her to readily was wonderful. Knowing that she wanted him to do it was far more moving. He wanted her to say it.

"Speak."

"Thank you so much, sir."

"You're welcome, pet."

James let her have a drink from her bowl while he discussed dinner over the phone. Tom was going to make spaghetti.

"Yes I'm sure Shanon will love it . . . two . . . she won't like that you know . . . not about something so trivial . . . she'll find out soon enough."

He hung up and looked down at Shanon. She was rubbing against his feet. When she saw him watching her Shanon immediately stopped and met his gaze with a huge smile.

A wicked thought jumped to James' mind.

"Do you have any toys, pet?"

She nodded.

"What kind? You may speak."

"Just a vibrator, sir."

"Bring it with you next time. Also write down a fantasy of yours."

Shanon's nod was vigorous.

"Now, you will remain my puppy until Tom gets back. He does not want to be involved in our games. When he arrives you will stand up and just be Shanon. If you hesitate I will punish you. Nonetheless you are to remain in submission during dinner. Is all of that understood?"

It was.

James lay her flat on the cold kitchen floor and described how he was going to use her as masturbated slowly over her. She watched him, doing her best not to try to leap up and take him into her mouth or finger herself in time to his motions.

After a few minutes he came on her breasts. A grin and shake of his head told her it would stay there. Sympathetically he scooped up a little bit on his index finger and forced it into her mouth. After she had sucked all of it off James left his finger in place for awhile. Absently, Shanon began to suckle on it. Another finger slipped into her soaked pussy. Her eyes closed in ecstasy, knowing that in a short while he would deny her again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Little World Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds