• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Night to Remember Ch. 03

A Night to Remember Ch. 03

This is Betta weighing in on this sexy new phase in our relationship. I know Chazz has written about Halloween and one other time, so I thought I would give my view.

I had told Kathy, my friend at work, about my experiences with Chazz at Halloween, and she was a little disbelieving. I asked her if she wanted to see Chazz naked and jerking off.

She laughed, "Hell yeah, but how are you ever going to get him to do that." I told her to be ready and leave it to me.

Now since my boyfriend and I live together, I knew that men wake up extra horny almost everyday. So I decided to use this in my plan. I would play with him every morning. Most days we would have great sex, and then we would go off to work.

Cock teasing worked before and I thought it would work again!

I rode with him to work, and he dropped me off in front of my building each morning. But some mornings we wouldn't have sex, but I would just continue to tease him as we got ready to go. Yes, he would fume a bit as he had to go off unfulfilled sexually, but it was all part of my plan.

I then continued the play in the car, even being so bold one morning to unzip him as he drove and playing with his erection a bit.

Now that I had him used to being exposed in the car, I went to step two.

I drove one morning and ordered him to pull his pants and boxers down and let me play while I drove. I would really step things up at the red lights, hoping someone would see him naked.

Now he was sort of nervous about this, but the lure of my hand or mouth on his cock was enough to overcome his shyness.

Chazz loved getting blowjobs. That is a fact. One morning when he drove I tugged his trousers down to the floor got to work on his dick.

"Chazz honey, I really suggest you find a good place to pull over, I would hate for you to have a accident with the car," I cooed. He pulled to the shoulder in a flash. Men are so easily manipulated!

I loved to admire his stiff cock, standing so proud and tall from its nest. The head is this wonderful spongy but stiff texture, darker red than the shaft. I am in luck if there is a drop of pre-cum.

After I admired and praised his willie, I reached over and rubbed his little pee slit and scooped up the viscous drop of essence there. Looking him in the eye I brought my finger to my mouth and savored it.

He shivered as I licked my finger. "I hope no sexy policewoman stops to see if we are alright and steps up to our window" I teased as my head slowly descended to his lap. "Imagine the view she will have of your stiff cock. Shall I let her have a turn sucking it?"

I could feel his cock pulse as I spun this scenario.

I love to do a sudden deep throat on him, going all the way down his shaft and engulfing him to the root. A few quick bobs of the head get my saliva coating all of him.

Then I can use my hand in concert with my mouth and really get him on fire. If we weren't at the side of the road I might prolong his ecstasy, but we don't want to be too late to work. So I quickly worked him to completion and let his hot cum slide down my throat. All satisfied, no mess or muss.

Of course I needed an orgasm now, but that could wait for the ladies room at work!

A few days later I was now ready for the final steps. I told my girlfriend to be in the front conference room at 8 AM sharp, with any other women who wanted a show.

The conference room is on the second floor, and overhangs the front entrance. It has big windows and a great view into any cars parked at the curb. We used to spy on various couples as they "kiss and ride" drop off in front. We did see a few passionate kisses and hand caresses there.

So on the morning of the big show, I made sure I had him really revved up the whole way there, and had him stroke it for me as I drove.

Now I usually would have either finished him off by now, or he would have stopped, but I told him to close his eyes as I stroked him. I pulled in front of my building and told him to help me make himself cum for me.

He knew I loved to watch him jerk off, so he was quick to start stroking himself faster.

I was poised with Kleenex, and gave a small wave to my girlfriend as my boyfriend spurted into the waiting tissue.

He opened his eyes and blushed a bit, hoping his act wasn't spotted. Even after Halloween he was still shy about this. Of course he didn't know 4 women witnessed the whole thing.

I laughed and told him how hot that was, and I might have to make it a regular thing. He arranged his clothes and slid over to drive off to his work.

I rushed upstairs to see how everyone liked the show. They were amazed I could pull it off. I told everyone that the day after tomorrow, they could watch from the curb through our open window if I timed it right.

They hooted and hollered, but hoped we could do it.

I made sure I really fucked my boyfriend to death that night, telling him how hot it was to see him do that in the car. He told me it was hot, but he was worried about someone seeing him. I think he doth protest too much! Especially after Halloween.

I told him not to worry, I had everything under control. And I did!

So two days later I had him exposed again. This time with his shirt unbuttoned and his boxers to the floor, and stroking when I pulled up. I again ordered him to close his eyes for the finale, and the girls quietly, quickly walked up to the car and looked in point blank range, so to speak.

I pinched his nipples as he brought himself to orgasm. I didn't use the tissue this time. I wanted the physical proof of his climax.

He groaned and then his cock spurted all over his sexy chest and stomach. The first spurt almost reached his neck. Too bad it didn't land in his mouth!

His hand, covered in cum, slowly stopped stroking his cock.

He opened his eyes and we all burst out laughing. He wanted to run, but being near naked and covered in cum, he couldn't.

I told him I was sorry it happened, but was so proud of his great body.

I liked all my co-workers to see what my man was about.

He forgave me that night when we had sex in every position we could think of, and I had him orgasm spurting all over my face. Is that called Bukkake?

He really loved that, and even admitted that it was hot having the other girls seeing him.

I was really growing to love being in control of his exposure. It really aroused me deeply. I think the world will see a lot more of Chazz in the future!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Night to Remember Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds