• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Road to a Gang Bang Ch. 01

The Road to a Gang Bang Ch. 01

I had taken a shower and decided before crawling into bed I would check my e-mails.

I had put on a mid-thigh length white silk robe so as not to chill after the hot shower and without panties or bra. I just love a hot shower; it does wonders for stress relief. My shower has the faucet knobs to my side when I am standing in it and the shower head is on a flexible tube so it can be held and moved around or placed in holders on either wall ninety degrees to the water control knobs.

I just love the hot water running down over my shoulders, breasts and back while I lean against a wall and use my hands to induce some additional stress relief. At times I do use the shower head with a particular spray pattern, directed to extra sensitive body parts to induce that special pleasurable feeling. The shower head is connected to a flexible tubing for easy moving.

I guess I diverted a little.

I sat at my pute, cleared the junk mail and opened one that had been forwarded to me.

It read:

"Dear Snowbunny,

If you are reading this please do not delete until you have finished reading all of it, please.

I'd love to introduce you to my friends. My friends agree with me your story was hot. We all would love to interact with you in some way or another. Would you be up to it? Would you like to explore areas of the city that you do not know exist? Are you adventuresome? Do you have curiosity? Maybe you have a girlfriend that would like to explore the dark side with you. I am sure you receive lots of mail as a result of your story.

Since I live in the same area as you I am going to risk being bold, upfront and not beat around the bush in asking you for a date. I can introduce you to many fun things here in the city, where only a black guy can take you.

By the way my name is Charles. I am six foot-two inches tall, hairless, weighing one hundred and ninety-five pounds of pure muscle covered with brownish tone colored skin. Girls tell me my tongue is the wickedest they have ever experienced. I will leave it to your imagination as to what they might say about my other attributes.

If interested, send mail to Charles.xxx@-----------

Oh by the way. I have a bet going that you will respond to my mail. Please let me win the bet. I will treat you like a queen with no strings attached.

Ciao, Charles"

After reading the mail I realized my nipples were rock hard, pressing against my robe, and I sensed I was leaking juices from being turned on. In the many mails I have received none had done this to me. Charles took a lot of time and effort to put it together. Most guys write, "Terrific story. Any chance we can meet and get it on?"

I read the remaining mail, closed the pute and headed to bed. When I stood up, I was shocked at the wet spot on the robe, which made my nips get hard again, and then recalling it was Charles's mail that triggered it.

I headed for the shower again and made myself feel good, picturing Charles's wicked black tongue driving me up the wall. After inducing a nice feeling, I decided I would at least respond to his mail after a good night's sleep.

The next day at work my mind would drift to the mail from Charles and my nips would get hard.

That evening I mailed the following to Charles: "Dear Charles, I expect to be treated like a Queen since this mail has won you the bet. Please get back to me with your plans. My e-mail addy is Snowbunny @ ---------"

As I was clearing out the new mail, a message from Charles arrived.

It read: "Thanks for your mail which will get me the monies to treat you like the Queen that I think you are. I'd like to call you but if you prefer you can call me at 612.000.0000, so we can plan the event. I hope to read ur response soon. Oh by the way do you have any chat programs? Ciao, Charles"

Reading that, made my nips hard knowing that I would get to meet Charles at the very least. I decided to wait to respond not desiring to give the impression of being too eager.

Over the next few days I used a panty liners to collect the seepage that occurred when I was hoping of what Charles might do to me sooner or later and every time I thought of him my nipples would harden. For two nights I pictured him stuffing me while taking my evening shower, not even having seen the guy's face.

I decided maybe he was ready for a call but on the other hand I wanted to talk with him. I sent him an e-mail which informed him of the time I would call him and included my chat messenger addy.

Before the time for me to call, I decided to look at my mail. I saw one from Charles, opened it and it read,

"Hi, I will be available at the time you suggested. I showed ur mail to my friends and already have collected the party money? How shall we spend it and where? Do you have suggestions? I have a few in my mind that we can talk about. Oh by the way Karen, I have the same chat program as you. If while reading this and if urs is booted, add me to ur list. My name there is charles4urpleasure@-------. I hope to see an invite from you soon. Looking forward to hearing ur sexy voice. Xxx Charles."

I smiled at the mail and then added him to my list of contacts. I then placed the call to Charles and heard, "Hi Karen," as he answered. I chuckled and said, "Hi Charles,"

I then heard, "Thanks for answering my mail so I can now treat you like a queen. I have five hundred I can spend on you. Think of some expensive and exquisite restaurant you would like to try out. I know of one over on the St. Croix that will serve a seven course meal with seven different wines during the meal. There is a different wine for each course. I thought I'd mention it in case you have never been there and would like something out of the ordinary. If that is not your cup of tea, we can select a more traditional venue."

"Wow that sounds awesome. I have never experienced that kind of a meal."

"If you decide that you would like to try it plan on a three hour setting. They pamper you and it is to be enjoyed and not rushed. You also will be the center of attention. All eyes will focus on you coming in with a black man. The tongues will wag, the ladies will be jealous or pissed and the guys will all hate you and me. I tell you this so you are comfortable and can smile as we enter and the room comes to a hush before the whispering starts."

"That sure would be a different experience for me being the center of attention for a bit."

"After fifteen minutes they will settle down and the voices will pick up but the eyes will take quick glimpses and the minds on the dinner guests will spin all night. I am sure all kinds of images will be going through everyone's minds as the evening progresses. I'm sure some of the ladies will replace their husbands in their minds if the get around to sex and maybe some guys will wish it was you they were plugging. Think you are up for it?"

"My God, yes Charles. Seven courses and the whispers will be exciting."

"It takes about a month to get reservations. Shoot me a date and I will make the call. Between now and that day I hope we can have some fun and get to know each other better."

Hearing that remark made my nipples hard and blood flow to the lower lips as I felt them swell and press against my panties.

"That would be great Charles. Then I can go into that room feeling more relaxed instead of the tension that a first time date brings along with it."

"How soon can we meet face to face and where?"

"I'm free this coming up Saturday night. Are you?"

"For you Karen, absolutely; should I pick you up Karen or do you want to meet somewhere?"

"You can pick me up Charles. I will e-mail my address to you. How about 7:30 PM."

"I will plan on that and where and what would you like to go or do?"

"Do you know of a night-club that serves decent food, with booths and a good band that is not too loud so we can talk comfortably?"

"Sure do Karen. But we will split it up. I know of a restaurant as you suggested but the band is lousy and the other has a great band but lousy food. They are about ten minutes apart. By the way, what is your favorite food?"

"My first choice is Thai then Italian."

"Oh! You will have to guide me to the food and I will then take you to a romantic club for music. If you like Thai you might like Jamaican. It is spicy."

"That sounds like fun. Let's do that. I have never had Jamaican food."

"Well it will have ordinary tables, no music but yummy, tasty food."

"Okay we have a plan then. See you then Saturday."

"Wait Karen, do you have to go? Can't we talk more?"

"Sure I can talk awhile. Anything in particular that you have on your mind?"

"I have many questions but I want to see you blush when I ask them. Just tell me about yourself, like your upbringing, your experiences, your desires, and if you will, describe yourself in more detail. From reading your stories I have a vague picture in my mind but fill in the details to intensify my interest."

I laughed out loud and then said, "Well you already have a good picture of me then. You have a sweet tongue Charles."

"Well can I describe the picture I have developed and then you correct my errors?"

"Sure Charles."

"I picture you with silky blond hair, so soft to the touch, about shoulder length when not up in a ponytail. There are not any split ends to be seen or dry strands.

"I picture you with light blue eyes and a petite nose that comes to a point along with a small mouth and lips to match. You seem to be a wearing a natural smile even when you are not smiling. How am I doing so far?"

"You are good but my nose is rounded on the tip and not pointed but go on."

"Your breasts are on the smaller size, like a C cup but fill a guy's mouth nicely. Your areolas are about the size of a quarter; pink in color but with a light tan nipple that is about a quarter of an inch in length when not excited. By the way are you excited listening to me?"

I did not want to sound overly exuberant so I giggled and said, "You might say that, just a tad."

"Then those nipples must be hard and a tad over a quarter of an inch. Are they?"

"Yes Charles they are. Where is this all leading?"

"Oh just a way of getting a better picture of you since it will be a few days before my eyes get to scan that lovely figure that many guys would love to have the opportunity."

"Are you saying you are anticipating seeing me in the nude?"

"Oh no, no, no not unless you desire for me to see you in the nude. I am trying to get an image before we meet to see how good my imagination is when I think of you. I will e-mail you a picture of myself. I hope you will reciprocate."

"That sounds like a fair trade, Charles."

"May I go on?"

"Sure, continue please."

"Well lowering my eyes I see a jewel in your navel. It appears to be aqua marine. Your waist is twenty-five inches. Oh, I forgot to mention that your tongue is pierced for a piece of jewelry and most likely a barbell."

I was getting more excited.

"Continuing downward, you are lean with a very flat and hard stomach with your hipbone clearly evident. The covering of your playpen is shaven bare, and I can almost see the love button glistening from the secretion of your sweet nectar."

As he was talking my nipples were getting harder by the second, blood was flowing to my lower lips because he was turning me on. I had the sensation he was sitting back with x-ray eyes undressing me. It was getting to me.

"Your legs are long and of perfect shape and by the way a nice thirty five inch butt. You are quite. Am I boring you?"

"Oh no Charles on the contrary I am impressed with your imagination."

"What do you think I look like?"

"Charles if you don't mind, I'd like to call it a night."

"May I ask you something personal Karen? If you allow me, please be truthful."

"Okay, so what is the question?"

"Are you wanting to hang-up so you can go and make yourself feel good with either a toy or your finger?"

I wanted to die when I heard the question. I toyed with the idea of lying but after a minute said, "The answer to your question is yes. My god Charles, how did you know that is what I was going to do?"

"I didn't Karen but I was hoping. Thanks for being honest."

"Maybe we can help each other out."

"How and what do you mean by each other?"

"I am sitting here in the nude with the hardest black bone I have had in some time. The more I was describing you, the harder it became. Let me talk to you and tell you what I would be doing with you if I were there. You just listen and make yourself feel good. I know it will intensify our relief knowing we are together mentally and verbally."

"I have never done anything like you have suggested over the phone. It's such a private thing."

"Com'on Karen, we all do it. It will be better, believe me."

"So you have done this before with girls."

"Yes and we all have done it many times when the time is not convenient to be together."

"Charles, you have me so strung out I can not think straight."

"Look babe, just make yourself comfortable, anywhere and place the ear piece at your ear and visualize what I will be saying. Listen; call me back when you are ready. Do we have a deal?"

"Okay Charles, I will call you back."

"Promise?"

"Yes, in less than five minutes."

I wanted to orgasm so much I was stripping on the way to my bedroom, grabbed a towel from the closet as well as my toy, spread the towel, placed myself in the center of the pink towel, lifted the phone, and called Charles.

"Hi Karen, I was afraid you might have changed your mind. Just lay back and listen. If it will help you any, I will be stroking this hard bone thinking either it is in your small mouth or your hot, steaming, juicing, playpen."

"God Charles."

"Shhhh, babe, relax. Close your eyes. Are you in a chair, on the floor, in the bed or on the sofa?"

"I'm on the bed."

I cradled the phone and began to stimulate my sensitive spots.

"Okay now listen. I come into the room and see you pleasing yourself. I smile and say, 'Let me join you and make it better for you.' You watch me strip and smile when seeing my cockeye looking at the ceiling as I approach the bed to join you. I crawl on the bed, seeing your pussy lips gorged with your boiling blood, your lips all glistening, your hand all wet with love juice, I lift your legs by placing my arms under them, reach around and open your lips further and kiss the hard clit."

My hearing that caused me to moan softly.

"That moan was nice to hear, Karen. You hear me moan when the aroma of your leaking sweet nectar hits my nostrils. It stimulates me to flick your hard clit with the tip of my tongue. I sense you are enjoying it as your hips lift to get more tonguing. I oblige you by inserting my pointed tongue into your hot love tunnel, burying it deep to suck out the sweet nectar you are generating."

Soon my breathing became shallow and rapid as my fingers worked faster on my clit while at times dipping my fingers into the hole to gather lubricating oils where I wished Charles had his bone. The cavern was wetter and hotter than at any previous time when I was alone.

I soon had my first ever orgasm induced by listening to a man on the other end of the line. He had to hear me go, "Ohoooooooooo," as I thrashed on the bed as the orgasm consumed my body. Charles was right. It was very intense.

"Go for it babe, go for another. I'm continuing the adoration of your pussy. My hands reach up for those natural breasts and begin massaging them and rolling the hard nipples between my fingers. I love hearing your shallow breathing, sending the message you are enjoying it. You turn me on more by placing your hands on the side of my head and pull my face harder onto your playground. As I continue the tongue attack, your thrusting is picking up pace as you are approaching the edge again."

I let out with a long, "Ohhhhhhhhhooooooo," as his voice and my fingers sent me over the edge for my second orgasm.

"Go for another one babe. You know your body is craving for a big one. Fuck yourself with three fingers or a dildo, push yourself to the edge again picturing a piece of black meet filling your void and flooding your cavern with hot love juice from a cock that is stimulating every nerve in that tight tunnel of love. I continue with the breasts manipulation with my hands and fingers as you climb the steep wall to Blissville. Go babe go. Fill your pussy with your sweet nectar. Let me hear you scream out your pleasure."

I grabbed for my dildo, shoved it deep and said, "Yes, yes Charles, give me your love juice. Bury that black pussy pleaser deep in me. Oh Charles, I'mmmm, Ohhhoooooooo, ohhoooooo god, yes, ohoooo."

As I was cumming for the third time, I heard a low growl of "UUUGGGHhhhhhhh," as Charles must have been having his orgasm.

I was panting and I could hear Charles panting. As we both were recovering I heard, "Ready for another round?"

I began to laugh aloud and said, "No thanks but maybe in twenty minutes." I could hear Charles laughing and then heard, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

I wanted to ask him how he knew I enjoyed myself but that would have been stupid after him hearing me cum three times.

"Karen thanks for hanging around and playing. I sure am looking forward to Saturday."

"Charles thanks for the invite but do not read into it we will be getting into the sack Saturday."

"I was not Karen but I can always hope, can't I?"

"Sure Charles, and thanks again for the treat. It was a new experience and I liked it."

"Karen, I hope you hang around with me so I can introduce you to many new experiences."

"Good night Charles,"

"Good night Karen."

I pulled the covers up and drifted off to sleep with the toy buried in me picturing Charles being there. I wished he was there with his arms around me and hands cupping my breasts.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Road to a Gang Bang Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds