• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Road to a Gang Bang Ch. 02

The Road to a Gang Bang Ch. 02

12

Over the next few days, Charles and I talked on the phone but did not have any phone sex. I did sleep with my toy. I knew from the night that we had the phone sex that Charles and I would be spending Saturday night pleasing each other.

Saturday finally arrived. After lunch, Charles called and asked me to wear tight fitting clothes that would highlight my assets. I agreed to do it. I was going to wear tight fitting jeans and a red silk top and go braless.

The time for him to pick me up had arrived. I opened the door and heard, "Wow Karen, my god my imagination needs to be upgraded. The picture you e-mailed me even does not do you justice. Nice to be with you face to face."

"Thanks Charles. I've been looking forward to this since reading your first e-mail."

We hugged each other and held each other tight for a minute or more enjoying the pleasure of our bodies touching. I could feel Charles cock beginning to expand as it was pressing just above my playpen. I wanted to go out and have some fun before taking him to bed. If we had gone there, we would have been there the rest of the night. I broke the hug and said, "I'm ready to try that Jamaican food."

Off we went to the restaurant. He ordered jerk chicken, pork, and fish along with rice and black beans. It was delicious. We drank wine before the meal and just became better acquainted by talking about our past.

We took our time eating and then headed to the nightclub that had the private booths and the band that knew great dancing music but at sound levels that people could enjoy the environment according to Charles.

In between dances we sat and sipped wine with Charles having his arm around me as we leaned back into the soft, red leather, over sized booth that would have held eight people.

About an hour into the dancing as we were catching our breath after dancing to some Reggae beats, Charles stared into my eyes. The look saying, I want to fuck you as his hand was near my pussy, on my thigh.

I placed a hand on the side of his face, looked back at him saying, "Later Charles I will give you your wish."

"Thanks Karen, I've had this boner problem since laying eyes on you tonight."

The cocktail waitress startled us by asking if she could refresh our drinks. Charles responded with a yes. While the waitress was fetching the drinks, Charles and I looked each other in the eyes again and let our lips make contact. Soon my arms were tight around him and we were into heavy, deep kissing with our tongues dueling.

When we came up for air, I was startled to see a curtain had been drawn to conceal us from the other patrons. I looked at Charles and we both had a grin move across our face. I looked at the table then and saw our drinks had been delivered.

I heard, "How do you like the environment?"

"I see why this is a popular place and reservations are needed."

We leaned back again after taking another sip of wine and me taking a deep breath. I was startled when the lights over the table and in our booth dimmed. Charles was grinning and said, "I did that with the control knob; we will not be interrupted."

I panicked and said, "Charles not here."

I heard, "I understand. Relax and enjoy the atmosphere. We can go back to dancing or just sit here and talk."

I was feeling the wine for some reason and did not want just then to go to the dance floor. What would people be thinking seeing us come from a darkened booth?

We chatted about mundane things as Charles left arm was around me, my head on his shoulder as he was massaging my left breast. I was not wearing a bra. I had a sleeveless, red silk tank top that had a V to my cleavage. At times, my nipples would press nicely against the fabric, sending the message of no bra. Charles hand made a move to go inside the V to feel flesh.

"Let's go dance, please."

Charles pressed a button, the light came back up, and the curtain opened. I was shocked to see over half of the booths were enclosed in curtains. Charles grinned at my expression. The dance floor had just a few people on it. I smiled and said, "Let's do a dance or two and then come back and you can pick up from were I interrupted you. He smiled and I heard, "Sure babe, let's shake our booties."

While dancing I knew when we returned to the booth things were going to warm up. When I was ready for whatever he was going to do, I said, "Please excuse me Charles. I'm going to find my way to the ladies room and then join you."

I heard, "Let me escort you, and I will go to the bad boys room." We giggled and went to make ourselves comfortable.

When we returned Charles pressed the button, the curtain closed, and the lights dimmed. I heard, "Take a sip of the wine then place yourself in my lap facing me so we both can be comfortable."

As I took a sip of my wine I heard, "Oh god I'm, I'm, oh..."

I did not let on that I heard the moans of pleasure. I panicked. My heart palpitated, blood flowed to my pussy lips, and my nipples hardened. It was fortunate that I thought of inserting a panty liner when I was in the powder room. I knew I was going to need it.

I decided he could continue from where we left off before going to the dance floor. I crawled up in his lap before he even dimmed the lights and closed the curtain. It was obvious by now 75% of the people had privacy and I knew what was going on. I had enough wine in me that I did not care if a few saw me getting into Charles's lap.

He was smiling as the curtains were closing and as the lights were dimming as our lips made contact.

Soon my hands were holding his face, our tongues were dueling as Charles was slipping his hands up my top to go for the breasts. I had not tucked the top in after inserting the liner, knowing he wanted to go for my breasts and I wanted him to go for them.

After a few minutes of breasts massaging he broke the kiss and asked, "Karen, may I extract my cock from the confinement? It is distracting me being restricted."

I smiled, lifted up assuming he was going to straighten it in his trousers. I was shocked when he lowered the zipper, reached in, and pulled it out. What I saw of it in the dim light made me inhale lots of air. It was larger than my mind had envisioned and I knew ever nerve in my pussy would feel it when the time came.

"Thanks Karen, that feels much better. May I help you to remove your top?"

I did not flinch at the request. I lifted my arms above my head as he lifted my top. With it still around my neck and my boobs exposed, Charles mouth inhaled my left breast. Out of my mouth came, "Ohoooooooo," as he lifted the top over my head. His left hand went to my right boob as he suckled the left. He proceeded to alternate between them and the one in his hand he was rolling the hard nipple. God his tongue was wicked on them and the sucking was the best they ever experienced. His lips must have been made for doing it.

I was building and wanted to cum. I did not want to have him fuck me in the restaurant. I wanted it in my bed so we could stay connected all night.

"Charles let's cool it. This is getting to me."

"Karen why don't you kneel, undo your tight fitting jeans, insert a hand into your panties and get yourself off while sucking on the chocolate piece pressing into your stomach."

I inhaled at his suggestion closed my eyes, took a deep breath and decided to go through with his suggestion. Everyone else in the place had to be doing the same from the moans and groans I was hearing; beside I needed the relief.

I slipped to the floor, undid my jeans, took his cock into a hand, and slid the other hand to my pussy. My liner was soaked already.

I licked all around the head before licking towards his balls and then back up to the head. I opened my mouth, took the head in, bobbed a few times, and then removed my mouth as I trailed to his balls again with my tongue. I discovered h shaved his balls and he used aftershave. It was intoxicating. I took one ball into my mouth and heard him groan. I massage it with my hot wet mouth, let it fall out, and replaced it with the other one. Charles placed a hand softly on the top of my head.

After ministering to the second ball, I used my tongue to trail up to the head again. His cock-head filled my mouth. My jaw was aching slightly from getting his hard meat into my mouth. I finally managed to get enough in to where I would be close to gagging.

I began with a slow bobbing of my head. His cock grew harder. He soon was making slit lifts with his hips. Both of his hands were on my face, holding the sides gently.

It dawned on me I was always prepared to spit a guy's cum into a towel or hanky but had not prepared for Charles. I did not want to break the mood as he was humping faster. I did not want to tick him off because I wanted his cock to do me later.

My orgasm was taking control of my brain and body, which caused me to forget about him cumming. I moaned my orgasm on his cock making sure I did not lose contact or bite him.

Charles's hands left my face. He leaned forward a tad and placed them on my breasts. I began to whip my clit faster and harder with my finger as he began pinching and rolling my nipples.

I had another orgasm in a matter of minutes. Before even calming down, I withdrew my hand from myself and wrapped one around Charles's cock and the other under his balls. I stroke his cock fast and massaged his balls. He dropped his hands from my boobs, his balls drew up to his cock, he stiffened, he growled, and fired his man juice. The force was so hard that the first two volleys shot down my throat. I was startled, besides making me feel wonderful in pleasing him; I continued to swallow the rest of his delivery. I continued to hold his cock in my mouth while it softened and his breathing became normal. He gently removed my mouth from his cock and whispered, "Come up here and kiss me."

I did that and then after we had reached a peek of frenzy again with the tongue duel I heard, "Stand and straddle my legs. Let me drop your jeans and eat you to another cum."

I pushed back and said, "Here, now?"

"Sure why not?"

My mind agreed.

I did as he suggested. He pulled my jeans and panties down at the same time and buried his face into my pussy while I stabilized myself with my hands on the restaurant's wall.

After watching his head digging further into me and his tongue searching out ever nerve, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings that were building. Soon I was humping my pussy to his face wanting faster tonguing and deeper.

I stiffened to cum, opened my mouth for air as two fingers shot into my pussy causing me to orgasm violently and cry out, "Oh god."

My body thrashed as his fingers fucked me.

When I had settled a little, he then inserted another finger joining the two already still fucking me. In addition, Charles was sucking and flicking the clit with his tongue. I opened my mouth again and out came, "Oh shit, Oh no, Oh my god," as I went into another orgasm induced from fingers and mouth.

He withdrew the fingers and mouth. He leaned into me, reached under the table, and brought out a towel. I started to laugh. If I had known it was there I would have used it to spit his man juice into it.

He handed it to me to wipe and then kissed my mound while lifting up my jeans. I put on my top, tucked it in, and buttoned up like nothing had happened. I sat back down, he put his tool away, and we sipped the rest of the wine as we snuggled.

I then heard, "I want to take you to a private club before taking you home, interested?"

I replied with, "I am if I do not have to get naked at this club that is private."

"Nah, it is for members only and their guest. It's where my friends hang out a lot to show off their girlfriends."

"So I'm your girlfriend now and you want to show me off."

"Well, I don't know about girlfriend/boyfriend stuff but I do want to show you off to the guys that I took money from on the bet."

"Seems to be an honest response; show me this club."

We arrive at this club in an old warehouse district. The only indication of anything is a parking lot full of cars, well secured by a fence and guards. There were old buildings from the looks of the brick.

Charles shows some kind of ID and we are motioned into the lot.

We go into a dimly lit hallway to an elevator. The only reason I was not too nervous I could hear band music and laughter coming from somewhere in the complex when we were in the parking lot.

When we get off the elevator on the 4th floor, we walk to where two more security guys are guarding the door. Charles hands an ID card to a guard, he swipes it in a reader, and the buzzer indicates the door unlatched, the guard opened it, and we headed in. We past a coat check area but it was springtime so no need for jackets. At the entrance to the club two guys said, "Good to see you Charles. Is this the chick that made it possible for you to win that crazy bet?"

"Yep sure is."

"Miss you could not have picked a nicer gentleman to be associated with. Just be ready for almost every girl in the place to say Hi or wink or purposely brush against Charles. He has a reputation of being a real live Romeo."

"Thanks guys for the warning. So he has dicked everyone that talks to him you are saying."

"On the contrary eighty percent wish he will from rumors they hear. They all will be wishing it was them with him instead of you."

"Oh I see. Now I am more interested in getting to know him better."

"Have fun guys."

As we walked into the club, the guys were right. The closest girls called out to Charles to say hi.

What startled me the guys were all black, and the girls all white. Another startling item was the clothing or lack thereof of most of the girls. Most of the girls had very short plaid schoolgirl costume uniforms on. There was a wide range of colors and some varying in length but it was obvious that some butt cheek was visible on all of them. The tops were tie or snap front and had a variety of fashions but showed off the breasts nicely.

Charles leaned into me and said, "The girls don't even have G-strings on, and the guys do not have any underwear on. That makes it easy if they get frisky."

I looked around and saw no booths with curtains but in the booths people were feeling each other up, kissing and having a good time but no sex either orally or otherwise.

Charles then said, "The girls in costume are members through their boyfriends and those in jeans or street clothing are guest like yourself."

Just as he had finished that statement two guys walked up and said, "So you had to bring her and make it harder on us, huh?"

They all chuckled and gave each other a high-five.

He introduced Tony and Leroy.

Tony said, "We sure hated for him to win but we hope he brings you around a lot so we can feast our eyes on you. We loved your story."

"Thanks Tony."

Coming from Leroy then, "If Charles here does not ask you, I will and that is to become a member so you can show us what you have like the other girls are doing. Does looking at them dressed that way turn you on like it does us guys?"

I turned red and did not want to answer because it did.

"Never mind them Karen let's find a spot and get a drink.

After finding the spot and sitting after Charles was said hi to about twenty times, my head was reeling from looking at all the girls butt cheeks. The booth was low so my eye vision was direct to most of the girl's short skirts and exposed flesh. My eyes discovered three girls that I would love to have gotten to know better. They had the perfect body and were dancing with some hot looking studs.

I stayed with wine and to my surprise, Charles switched to diet soda.

We danced a few numbers with Charles pulling me in tight to him cupping my butt cheeks with his big hands. I saw other guys with their hands under the skirts of their dance partner pulling them tight to their cock also. That exposed a lot of cheek to the voyeurs like me.

Charles asked, "Any comments on the club?"

I chuckled and said, "It's unique for sure."

I laid my head into Charles chest because I was tired. The music picked up the tempo to a fast beat and I asked if we could sit. I heard, "Let's split, your tired. I will run you home."

"Thanks Charles and I hope you keep me company all night after we get there."

I received a tight hug and we headed to my place.

When I closed the door behind us at my place we lunged into each other arms, thrusting our pelvis hard into each other and went into deep kissing with hands working on each others clothing to get it off.

When we broke the kiss, I stepped out of my jeans, headed to the bathroom to freshen up. When I came out Charles went in. I reached into the nightstand for a handful of condoms, dimmed the lights, and spread several towels that I had snatched on the way to the bedroom from the bathroom.

When Charles entered the dimly lit bedroom, his cock was at attention already. He reached for a condom and placed in place. He placed his body next to mine, our mouths connected and one of his hands went to my mound and the other under my neck, over my shoulder to mess with a boob that had a nipple which was harder than ever.

A finger delved into the honey pot for some lubrication and his tongue went deep in my throat. I wanted his cock and began to hump the finger. He used the digit to bring me to a quick cum stroking my clit. I panted into his mouth and I unleashed my juices.

After I had settled he moved his body so as to lift my legs, bury his head between my uplifted thighs as he went about eating me, and finger fucking me. Soon I was moaning out my orgasm as my body thrashed on the bed from his tongue and finger manipulations.

After I had calmed down, Charles knelt, lifted my legs, and bent them so the knees were at my ears. I knew I was completely open and vulnerable to the assault my pussy was about to receive and desired so much.

He used a hand to place the head of his cock at the entrance to the depository. I felt the head spreading the opening. We looked each other in the eyes and for some reason I arched to get more into me as he drove his cock forward in one shove as if wanting to break a cherry.

I screamed, "No, no, Oh god, don't move, don't move, don't move, Oh god its too big, don't move, don't move, please, please freeze. Whoa, let me adjust. Oh god it feels like your arm rammed into me. My pussy has never experienced a cock doing that to it. Please let my pussy adjust, please."

"You make the first move Karen, I understand."

He slowly lowered my legs and himself, to rest with our chest together while my pussy adjusted to the girth. The pain began to relent. I let out a big breath of air and said, "Wow, I had not anticipated that."

We began with some soft kissing again and then I realized my pussy was feeling things new. I did not want to say it out loud but they were good feelings.

I moved slightly and the feelings were better. I wanted more of the feelings I was beginning to experience. I began to hump more but his weight was impeding me.

"Charles do me slow and easy."

He lifted and did as I asked. He pulled nearly all the way out and then slowly pushed it back in. His cock was waking up every nerve in my pussy as the head moved along the walls.

"God your pussy is hot and tight Karen."

After reaching bottom with his balls resting on my butt cheeks he began another slow withdraw.

"Oh Charles that feels so good now. It has never felt anything like that before."

He repeated the slow push in.

I reached for my breasts, rolled the nipples and said, "Make me cum Charles."

His pace began to pick up speed and I was lifting off like a Canaveral rocket.

"Charles I'mmmmmmmmmm, ohooooooooooo my god."

I felt my toes curl and the wave moved up my legs as they stiffened and then through my whole body as it thrashed and wanting his cock as deep in me as possible.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Road to a Gang Bang Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 236 milliseconds