• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Haitian Bisexuality

Haitian Bisexuality

There is no such thing as too much sex. I ought to know, I'm a swinger. My name is Catherine Joseph Gilbert and I'm a five-foot-ten, plump, big-booty, thirty-something lawyer-turned-housewife living in the beautiful city of Milton, Massachusetts. My husband Jacob Gilbert and I are both slowly venturing into the budding Haitian-American swinger lifestyle. He's a Psychiatrist working at Walpole State Prison and the person who actually got me into the whole swinging thing. Yes, black people, including Haitians, can be swingers too. It's not something only rich white folks get into. Diversity has hit the swinger scene and it's here to stay. Our neighbors are actually tons of fun. Which is what this story is about.

My husband and I decided to throw a little get-together with some of our friends. And we watched it turn into an orgy before our very eyes. A long time ago, I wouldn't have gone for that but times have changed. And so have I. Everybody was there. Including friends my husband and I knew in college and from our respective careers. I used to be a partner at Guillaume, Madison & Halpern, one of the largest black law firms in the state of Massachusetts. Recently, I left the law firm. The other partners, Francois Guillaume, Evelyn Madison and Derek Halpern voted me out. How did this come about? Well, simply put, I made myself unwelcome. Lord forbid I should speak my mind or display any ethics. The law firm recently helped defend John Aster III, a Boston police officer who was accused of murder in the death of a middle-class black couple he shot during a routine traffic stop. It was an open and shut case. Everyone knew the cop was guilty. You do not shoot an unarmed man and woman in the middle of the night, three blocks from their home, and call it self-defense. It's murder. Especially since this particular cop had a habit of harassing black people. Charges were pressed against him for racial profiling but nothing ever stuck to him. Until that time.

For once, the authorities appeared to see things our way. The Boston City Prosecutor's Office was under a lot of pressure, especially from the local black community, to indict the racist cop. Boston police officer John Aster III was indicted. He was put on trial. His father, ex-Boston police sergeant John Aster Jr. came to us for help. I'll say this for Aster Jr. he wasn't dumb. He knew how the system worked. Boston was a city with a large black population. In a state with an African-American Governor and lots of powerful and wealthy black male and black female politicians. He knew the black community would be outraged and demand his son's head. And the Prosecutor's Office just might serve it to them to avoid looking bad. So, he hired the state's most powerful black law firm to defend a racist white cop accused of shooting a black couple in their car during a routine traffic stop. Yes, he was smart.

I've never been one to mix business with my personal feelings. I've defended men and women who have committed cold-blooded murder. I once got off a man who chopped his wife's head off and kept it in his fridge. He's free and clear, all on a technicality I was clever enough to figure out. I also secured the freedom of a lesbian activist who set her girlfriend on fire after discovering she'd been cheating on her with her stepsister. Yeah, I am good at what I do. And I've never had any qualms or guilt about it. Until John Aster III, racist white cop and charming sociopath hired my firm to save his sorry ass. I was opposed to the firm taking his case. But we did. And we won him his freedom. Since the firm didn't approve of my recent actions, they forced me out. I received one million plus eight hundred thousand dollars as severance package and was tossed onto the street. Some would consider this the day I became filthy rich. They'd be wrong. This was the day I faced an identity crisis. Being a lawyer was all I ever wanted to do. I tried my hand at running a small business. I also created a scholarship fund to help Haitian male and female college students. But none of it made me happy. I guess I was on a downward slope, until my husband and I tried our hand at swinging.

Presently, I'm on my hands and knees in the living room, my plump ass cheeks spread wide open. Drilling his cock into my asshole is a tall, lean black guy named Michel Clarion. He's a police officer whose wife, Josephine Laverne Clarion is one of my lovers. She told me a lot about him. Which is why I so wanted to try him tonight. Michel Clarion is six feet two inches tall and weighs two hundred and thirty pounds. He's also got a twelve-inch, uncircumcised black dick that makes his wife sing. When she's not licking my pussy, that is. Well, today, this big black cock is up my ass. And I'm loving it. As Michel slams his dick inside me, I finger my pussy. He fucks me hard and fast, just the way I like it. You'd never believe this was our first time hooking up.

Michel grips my wide hips and slams his cock into my asshole. The big black man tells me he loves fucking big black women in the ass. I'm not surprised. Lots of black men have fantasies of fucking big black women in the ass. However, not all of them get to realize that fantasy. Lots of black females are uptight and very reluctant to give up the booty. I'm not one of them. Ever since I discovered anal sex during my freshman year at UMass-Amherst, I've been virtually addicted to it. My husband Jacob was the one who introduced me to this kind of loving. Speaking of Jacob, he's having his way with another couple, right across from me. Jacob is leaning against the living room wall, all six feet two inches and two hundred and ten pounds of him. There's a glazed look in his eyes as his cock is sucked by two very eager and willing mouths belonging to some of our mutual friends. Josephine Laverne Clarion and her good friend, James Leonard, are servicing my husband. Josephine is a petite, busty, big-bottomed, caramel-skinned woman from Port-De-Paix, Haiti, who came to America with her husband Michel in the 1990s. She is a Nurse at Mass General. Her friend James Leonard was a tall and somewhat chubby, Hershey-colored brother who looked like an NFL lineman than the Community College professor he really was. Both of them sucked my husband's cock and balls like their lives depended on it. When they had finally worked him over, Jacob finally came, squirting his hot cum all over their faces. James and Josephine eagerly drank his manly seed. Lapped it all up without spilling a single drop.

I am so absorbed by the sexy scene unfolding before me that I almost, I repeat almost, forget about the man fucking me. It would be next to impossible for me to forget Michel, for he's ventured his dick so far inside me that I'm almost frozen into place. Completely mastered by his dick. I've known about my husband Jacob's bisexuality ever since we first met at UMass-Amherst. It didn't bother me, especially since I was bisexual myself. No one knows this outside our small circle of close friends, most of whom are bisexual themselves. And that's just the way we like it. I don't think most Haitians would be keen to the idea of a bisexual man and a bisexual woman living together and throwing sex parties. I am snapped out of my little reverie by Michel Clarion's brutal hands smacking my ass. I turn to look at him, wincing. He grins, and pinches me. Bastard. He knows I like it. I watch as Jacob puts James on his hands and knees. I love watching Jacob fucking other guys. Especially big macho guys like James Leonard. James gets on all fours and spreads his ass while Jacob comes up behind him. Meanwhile, Josephine watches, fingering her pussy. For a moment, her gaze wanders away from the men and our eyes meet. I wink at her. She waves and blows me a kiss, then resumes watching. Like me, she's turned on by black male-on-male action and can't turn away.

Jacob pushes his cock into James's asshole. A moment later, a sharp scream escapes the big man's lips. I smile knowingly. As someone who's been on the receiving end of Jacob's thrusting cock countless times, I can tell you with absolute certainty that he can split you in half and make you sing. Still, watching James scream like a bitch as Jacob fucks him turns me on. As I'm sure it turns on Josephine. She smiled and went to them, on all fours. Was she about to join in on the action? Apparently so. Josephine grabs James face and kisses him. Then, she moves around him and grabs his ass with both hands. She spreads his ass as Jacob continues slamming his cock into his tight hole. James screams as his ass takes what I know to be the pounding of the century. Speaking of pounding, Michel is fucking me in a way I both love and hate. He pulls his cock almost all the way out, then shoves it right back in. It hurts like hell, but also feels oddly good at the same time. It's hard to describe. You have to experience it in order to know. One thing for sure, it's overwhelming and I find myself screaming at the top of my lungs.

Meanwhile, James is doing some screaming of his very own as he is overwhelmed by the twin sensations of having Jacob's dick buried in his ass and Josephine's warm and gentle mouth sucking his cock. I smile, in spite of the intense pain/pleasure I feel in my bottom. I remember Josephine's mouth. The woman could teach an advanced studies course in Pussy Eating. On the many occasions when she's gone down on me, she's rocked my world. Too bad she was busy playing with the boys at the moment. My pussy could use some of her unique brand of attention right about now. I suddenly feel Michel's body shuddering, and I know what is happening. He's about to cum and I can't let him do so inside of me. Like all the members of our little club, Michel is free of any STDs ( tests are mandatory ) but I only let one man cum inside of me and that's my husband. I warn him to pull out and he does. And not a moment too soon. Seconds later, he squirts his hot cum all over my ass. His pleasurable sighs mingle with my own. Jacob finally comes, and pulls out of a decidedly relieved James. Josephine jumps between the two bisexual studs and strokes their cocks. She's happy as a clown. I watch, nodding approvingly. That was so much fun.

Half an hour later, the five of us hit the showers. Michel and Josephine Clarion leave our mansion, and take a shaken up but smiling James Leonard with them. Jacob and I stand on our front porch and wave them goodbye. My husband puts his arm around me and I smile, sighing. It's times like these that we're really grateful for who we are, what we've done and what we have. A great relationship. A great house. More money than I know what to do with. And last but not least, do the kind of things and have the kind of life most people can only dream of. What can I say? We're lucky to have each other.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Haitian Bisexuality

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds