• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Little Blue MG

The Little Blue MG

12

I always said I'd never go to a high school reunion. "Those things are for people who are successful and/or thin" was my attitude. I was neither. Somehow, I ended up going to my 40th anniversary reunion and as luck would have it, I ran into Janie MeDevitt. Radiantly beautiful! Pissed me off that she didn't look any different after 40 years. Lucky I guess.

Janie was my first girlfriend. I met her in forth period Spanish class and it was love at first sight. We never went beyond innocent kissing since we were both too young to drive and consequently were almost never alone. When she found out I had once worked for a major Men's magazine she blushingly told me of this incident which took place shortly after she graduated in 1967.

Well...It all started when I was a senior. My Dad offered me a trip to Hawaii for graduation but one afternoon I stumbled onto an old MGB roadster in a used car lot and fell madly in love! It was robin's egg blue and, with the top down and the wire wheels and everything, well, I just had to have that car! It took a lot of pleading but Daddy finally broke down and got me the MG while sternly warning me that "You'll have to pay for the insurance and the upkeep yourself! Money doesn't just grow on trees you know." My Dad was an insurance agent and he was kind of hung up on "God Forbid...What might happen!" I didn't care about that stuff back then. All I could see was myself tooling to the beach in that baby blue beauty. I got a job at Zody's which was a big discount store and soon had moved into an apartment with a girlfriend and was enjoying my life as a single liberated woman. I was finally able to come and go as I pleased.

And I went everywhere! I loved Beverly Glen and Sunset Blvd. Rode all the way west to the ocean, then up PCH to Topanga where I would head back to Sherman Oaks. My baby blue roadster purring the whole way.

This all began to change when, to my shock, the whole Zody's chain went chapter 11 and I was out of a job! My roommate was sympathetic but she had no money to help me and I didn't want to go to my parents for help.

Finally, I answered an ad in the local throwaway paper for a receptionist with "No experience necessary. Good looks would help." Well, I really had no experience at that sort of thing but I was considered good looking so I drove down to a rather ordinary looking place in the middle of a business park in Van Nuys. I met the boss (his name was Stan) and was hired on the spot for the job. Stan told me they were a publishing company and I could start Monday.

It was only a couple days into the following week that I found out what kind of "Publishing Company" this was. They published pornographic magazines! I'd rather not mention the names of these magazines since I believe they're still being published but suffice to say they were not exactly high class magazines like Playboy or Penthouse.

I was really in a quandary about it. God knows I needed the money and I didn't really have to deal with pornography at work but it just wasn't the kind of place where a girl like me should be working. I knew my Dad would have a fit if he found out about my job but Stan had been really nice to me and the other employees seemed like regular people, so I decided to stay on.

After a month or two I got used to the day to day realities of the job but I still wondered how a girl could just walk into the office...go into the studio, remove all her clothes and allow perfect strangers to photograph her nude body in a wide variety of lewd poses and then sit around and eat pizza afterwards! Like nothing out of the ordinary had just happened! I wasn't a prudish virgin at the time, but my sexual experience was limited to a couple of back seat quickies where I hadn't even removed my panties. It wasn't so much a matter of modesty as it was space limitations. I'd simply pulled the legband of my panties to one side to allow my boyfriend's penis to slide into me. Stan and Harry, our salesman, would kid me about posing from time to time but it was all in fun and I never seriously considered it.

Then one day on the way to work my MG began to make a loud clanking noise and smoke came billowing out of the tailpipe. I knew I was in trouble and managed to limp into a garage where I found out later that my motor had "Frozen up" and would need to be completely rebuilt. The mechanic said it would cost about $500 "If we don't find anything else when we get in there."

Needless to say I didn't have that kind of money and was forced to take the bus to and from work each day. If you're not familiar with the rapid transit system in Los Angeles, California I'll quickly summarize it for you: It takes forever to get anyplace and it costs a lot more than driving a car. Plus! You get to either roast or freeze depending on the season and! You get to associate with sleazeball characters on the street while waiting for a bus that may or may not ever arrive! If I didn't catch the earliest bus I would get to work late and by the end of my second week of busing I could tell that Stan had about had it. I'd been late at least an hour several times and I knew the previous receptionist had been fired for being "Unreliable."

Stan called me into his office late Friday afternoon and I knew the ax was about to fall. We talked a bit about my tardiness and, in spite of my good intentions, we both knew I would be hard pressed to make it to work on time without a car. Los Angeles is just not a rapid transit city.

Stan finally asked me how I was planning to get the MG repaired and all of the sudden I heard myself asking for a chance to pose for one of the magazines! I couldn't believe I'd said it and I think Stan was surprised too. I guess I had been thinking about the money I'd seen girls who were no better looking than me walk out with after only an hour or so of work. I usually typed up their checks and knew that Stan paid them $400 for posing. I figured that, along with my regular check, I could get my car back the next Friday.

Stan said he'd call me later but he was pretty sure he could set something up. He called me that night and told me he'd arranged for a special Saturday shoot and he'd expect me there at ten a.m. I took a deep breath after I hung up the phone. I wasn't so much nervous or excited as I was relieved. I'd get through the modeling job one way or another, get my car fixed and finally go on with my life.

I got up the next day, took a shower and put on some makeup so my face would look good for the camera. I wore an attractive outfit and my best panty/bra set since I knew most of the models ended up posing in whatever they happened to be wearing when they came in. I took one last look in the mirror before I left the apartment and was satisfied that I looked pretty good. The eye shadow I'd used highlighted my green eyes and the makeup did a fairly good job of hiding the sprinkling of freckles that dotted my nose. My curly red hair hung down almost to my shoulders and I wore simple silver earrings to try to add an air of sophistication to my look.

I finally started to get nervous as my roommate drove me to the studio. I'd been trying to treat this like a trip to the dentist. "Don't think too much about it and it'll be over before you know it." Unfortunately, I'd worked for Stan long enough to know these wouldn't be peek-a-boo art photos I'd be posing for. When Stan called the night before he'd warned me..."Janie, you know what kind of magazines we're doing here, don't you?" I assured him that I did. I also knew that Stan and Harry would be posing me along with Roger, the photographer we usually used and possibly even Bruce, Stan's nephew. Bruce was supposed to be learning the business but was nothing more than a "Gofer" at this point. We were the same age, had gone to high school together and even had a few mutual friends. Somehow this worried me more than disrobing for the other guys. They were pros after all and, I assumed, had "Seen it all." Bruce had only worked there a few weeks longer than me!

I tried to put these thoughts out of my head and took heart when my roommate told me how good I looked as I got out of the car. She reminded me that lots of movie stars and models got their start this way and maybe some big shot would flash on my face and start me on the road to stardom! Somehow, I got the feeling that anyone who saw this magazine wouldn't be looking at my face!

I gathered my courage and went in the studio where Harry and Stan greeted me. They had coffee and rolls ready and we relaxed and talked a bit before Stan took me aside while Roger got the camera ready.

"Janie," he told me, "You look terrific! Your hair, your face, your eyes...just everything!" I was swelling with pride as he spoke but then his tone changed. "It's just that...well, this is a young girl's magazine we're shooting today and you look too...high class. Too 'grown up' if you know what I mean. We need you to look as young as possible for this book to sell."

I did understand his point. The young girl mags were always the hardest to find suitable models for because of the age limit of 18. The next thing I knew I was in the dressing room, washing off my makeup and putting my hair up in pigtails. I stripped down to my bra and panties and, donning a short terry cloth robe that hung on the door, I nervously stepped out into the studio.

"Now that's more like it!" I heard Stan say. I noticed that Bruce had arrived and was apparently going to help out with the lights as he was connecting some cables together. He was trying to keep busy with the job at hand but I saw him steal a glance my way from time to time. This just added to my dismay and I was only half listening as Stan continued to explain the type of poses he needed from me. I was confused at that point and was nodding my head numbly when Stan asked me if I was willing to shave my pussy! The shock was just beginning to register when he added that "You don't have to if you don't want to" but there would be an extra hundred if I did. He rambled on about how my tits were "Really too small" for anything but a young virgin type of theme and he was sure I'd be great in this type of setting.

My mind was spinning now. I didn't want to do it at all but the money meant I could get my car Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday and be done with the stupid bus. "If you're naked, you're naked" I finally told myself and reluctantly agreed. Harry jokingly asked if I needed any help and I assured him that I didn't as I retired to the dressing room.

I used a small pair of fingernail scissors to clip off most of my patch of bright red pubic hairs, then lathered my groin with soap and began to shave my pussy slowly and carefully. The last thing I needed right then was to nick myself in such a sensitive place! I continued to move the razor over my pubes until the lips were completely bare. I used a warm towel to wipe off the excess soap and then got on my hands and knees to look in the full length mirror to see if I'd missed any hairs in back.

At this point, panic suddenly struck! I just couldn't go out there like this! My vagina is rather plain, consisting of of two fleshy pink lips with just a delicate slit bisecting them. To walk out there and let all those men see me like this with no hair to soften my appearance...well it seemed like too much!

I fretted for a while in the dressing room before finally putting on the robe and calling Stan in to talk. I tried to explain my embarrassment to him but, as you might imagine, he wasn't too happy to hear it. He'd gone to a lot of trouble to set up the shoot today and had to pay everyone whether they worked or not. Finally he agreed to let me wear panties at all times during the session but told me that "You know the kind of pictures we need here!"

I took a few moments to compose myself, then slipped into the brief white cotton panties he'd picked out for me and timidly walked out to face the music.

Surprisingly, no one really paid much attention to me at first. They'd set up a bedroom scene with stuffed animals and a variety of different pillows and bedspreads to provide some color and atmosphere. I decided to take the initiative and simply untied my robe and slipped it off, baring my breasts to the men for the first time. I'm a petite girl to begin with and, to me, my tits aren't too small...they're just right for my body. Complemented by my rather large nipples, I thought I looked pretty good.

They had me sit on the edge of the bed to start out and Roger began to photograph me in my white panties. Stan and Harry seemed to be more concerned with camera angles and lighting than they were with my nudity. Roger tried to emphasize the importance of my facial expressions before each photo was taken. "Your face tells a little story Janie." He told me. They always asked for each pose in a courteous tone (I guess to try and put me at ease) and, eventually, I began to move from pose to pose, nodding to let Roger know I was ready for him to shoot the photo.

They asked me to lay back on the pillows and open my legs and I reluctantly did so. This move brought the panty covered lips of my pussy into view. The sheer fabric of the flimsy underpants had followed the delicate contours of my sex perfectly and the outline of my little pussy was obviously revealed.

"Oh that's nice Janie!" Roger complimented me as he took the picture. "Could you roll over on your belly for me?"

This new position exposed the full cheeks of my ass with just the brief white panties to cover me back there. Roger asked me to look back and smile as he photographed me and I did the best I could under the circumstances. He asked me to open my legs and then he moved forward to adjust the legbands of my panties so more cheek would show. The camera continued to click as they shot a variety of of pictures of me laying around on the bed and, believe it or not, I actually began to relax and the smiles came a little more easily.

Eventually Stan had me move to an overstuffed chair that sat nearby as part of the set. They asked me to lift my legs over the arms of the chair which caused my panties to press tightly against my crotch. I knew what was coming now and when Roger told me it was "Time to show 'em what they're paying to see," I reached down and timidly took the legband of my panties in one hand and slowly pulled it to one side. The sheer white patch of cloth moved steadily until I'd completely exposed my hairless pussy to the camera's all seeing eye.

I looked up expecting to see some reaction from the guys but there really wasn't one. Roger asked for a sweet smile and I tried to comply as I heard the shutter record the lewd pose I'd found myself in. They shot several more pictures of me sprawled in the chair with my legs dangling over the arms and my panties pulled to the side so my pussy showed. I'd begun to regret wearing these panties. If I'd been nude, they could have just taken pictures of me and everything would have showed. But by wearing the little white panties, I was constantly forced to "Show" my clean shaven pussy to the camera.

Stan then had me climb onto the arms of the easy chair on my knees so they could photograph my prominently displayed rear. They let me keep my panties in place for the first few shots, then I felt someone take the waistband and begin to roll the elastic down to expose my behind. I felt myself blushing as my most private region was now going to be exposed and I turned to see who it was. To my shock, I realized it was my onetime classmate Bruce! He appeared to be acting on orders from Stan so I said nothing as he continued to strip me until the panties hung uselessly around my thighs.

I was too embarrassed to look around at first and so I just knelt there with my hands on the back of the chair and listened to the camera clicking as they photographed my naked ass. "Need to see a bit more" I heard Roger say, and, knowing exactly what he meant, I reached back and slowly drew my full ass cheeks apart to expose my asshole to anyone who cared to look. I couldn't help but imagine what a lurid photo this one would be as I heard the shutter. I'd turned my head to face the camera at Harry's request and I'm sure my eyes were glazed over at that point. I couldn't smile and I might have been biting my lower lip a bit. My firm little tits hung invitingly as I spread my butt for the camera. My virginal white panties only provided a minor distraction to the alluring sight just above them: My delicate pink anus and the thin vertical slit below it.

By now they'd really photographed every part of me and I was hoping we were about done. Stan wanted to take a few more shots on the bed so I pulled up my panties and laid back down on the bed. They handed me a stuffed bear and a lollipop and asked me to lower my panties so they could get a good shot of my lack of pubic hair. This was the view I had been dreading but I'd gone way too far to object now so I did as they requested. I thought I heard a gasp as my fleshy pink lips came into view and I had to wonder why. I'd seen enough naked girls in my time to know that I didn't have much to look at down there. Especially with no hair! Maybe they just liked the color of my smooth little furrow. Roger shot a few more pictures and then told me to pull my panties back up.

At that point I saw Harry and Stan talking among themselves and then Roger joined them. Eventually Bruce was elected to tell me that sometimes Stan liked to photograph an older man in a layout to make the model look younger in comparison. He added that we were almost done and, as before, I could keep my panties on.

They really didn't give me a chance to say yes or no and, before I knew it, Harry was on the bed next to me. Stan told me to "Show yourself to Harry" and told Harry to "Look surprised." I felt uncomfortable with this but did as I was told. I pulled the legband over and showed Harry my tight little pussy while Roger took several pictures.

"We need you to really show it to him Janie" he then said. Harry was only inches away as I reached down with my free hand and spread open my pussy to expose the hidden hole inside. I found myself wondering what the men who would eventually buy this magazine would think of me as I allowed the balding salesman to view the interior of my secret spot. I wouldn't have been human if I hadn't become at least a little aroused during the past hour. I assumed Harry could see the beginning of my natural lubrication as he stared intensely into my open sex.

Stan then told me to look surprised and asked Harry to pull down my panties! I felt the situation starting to get away from me as I was seemingly powerless to refuse their requests. Still I said nothing as Harry pulled my panties down until he was treated to the sight of my hairless young pussy completely naked! I was supposed to look surprised so I put my hands on my cheeks and opened my mouth and eyes real wide as he took in the sight I'd presented him with.

"OK Janie" I heard Roger say. "Just a few more." Then Stan and Harry helped me to my feet and then actually lifted me up until each man had one hand on my ass and the other under my knees. They spread my legs well apart, then looked over at Roger who was lining up the shot. "Looks good!" he called out. "But, Janie, could you...uh...could you massage your nipples a bit so they'll show up a little better in the pictures?"

"God! They had to ask for that!" I thought to myself. They say breast sensitivity varies greatly from woman to woman. In my case my nipples provide a conduit straight to my pussy. Virtually all of my sexual experiences had come after I'd foolishly let a boy fondle my bare tits. It seemed like I was putty in their hands after that. Still, I saw no way out and so I began to timidly stroke my breasts while Harry and Stan looked on. I felt jolts of raw pleasure shooting through my body as I continued to manipulate my nipples to their fullest erection.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Little Blue MG

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds