• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Happy End To A Fight

A Happy End To A Fight

I was not having a good day. My boyfriend and I had had a very heated frank exchange of views and he had stormed off in a strop. I did the decent and went down to the pub and got sloshed out my head, drowning my sorrows.

After unburdening myself of my feelings that all men are pigs, I was well on my way to a hangover. I got talking (or should that be slurring) to a few people and to one girl in particular. She was 5'7" tall, slender build with long flowing thick jet black hair in a ponytail and the deepest brown eyes. She told me she was a student, studying psychology PhD. I must have been a classic cases study!

We got pretty drunk and drank the night away, heading back to my place to do some further damage to a bottle of Chardonnay. That was consumed and we headed to bed. There was nothing to suggest that anything was going to happen, so thought nothing about it. As we sauntered through to my bedroom, I gave Sally a T shirt of my boyfriend and I put on my pyjamas. After a few minutes of chat we fell asleep at about 2.00 AM.

After a while I felt some breathing on my neck, which I found quite pleasant, then a kiss, then a nibble on my earlobe. A tingling electric shock pulsated down my left side. I was going to have to teach my boyfriend how to do that. This continued for a good few enjoyable minutes I felt a hand start to stroke my stomach gently. After a few more minutes of this I felt Sally roll me over onto my stomach while she started to massage my chest and to nuzzle the nape of my neck in between chewing my earlobe. Eventually I could stand no more of this and rolled back onto my back and we started to kiss some of the most passionate kisses I have ever shared.

Sally pulled my top off me and in the most sensual way chew on my now very erect and puffy nipples. Having my back clawed with her long nails, nipples chewed and neck kissed, my feelings were all over the place. She had a lovely ability to have her hands everywhere at exactly the right time and right place.

After I thought she could do no more to please me, she started working her way down from my chest to my taught stomach, licking and blowing a chilling and tantalisingly cool breath on me. How could she better that? Without being consulted, she tugged my pyjamas free and I was lying there for all the world to see (well Sally anyway) completely naked. I had never envisaged being this intimate with a girl, but with the excitement of the forbidden fruit and the remaining effects of the ample amount of alcohol, I was not going to ruin the moment.

Seeing that I was a smooth shaved girl, her eyes lit up and continued her movement downwards. I was in no mood to stop her as her soft lips met my pubis bone and got to work on my now very wet pussy. She certainly knew how to go down on a girl and I was in ecstasy. I fell asleep in her arms, a very contented lady.

With the light streaming through the half shut curtains, we both surfaced at the same time. I was having some trouble reconciling what had happened during the night with the fact I was naked in bed with another girl. To say the least I was mortified. Sally thought she had hurt me, but I could hardly look at her. She must have twigged what was messing with my head and grabbed me quite forcibly, trying to get me to snap out of my embarrassment.

After some wrestling, eventually she managed to get me to make eye contact with her. I was stammering all sorts of excuses about never having done something like this before and how embarrassed I was. She just asked me if I had enjoyed it. Taken aback by the direct approach, I stammered a "yes" to her. "Good" and promptly kissed me on the lips. Initially I fought it, but she knew what I liked and I was soon like putty in her arms, again.

Again, she went down on me, every time I was about to reach my peak, she backed off and kept me simmering for at least an hour. Just before she let me climax, she asked me if I was still embarrassed, "NO! Just let me come!" I pleaded. A minute later I had the most intense orgasm of my life. I felt both elated and drained at the same time and we lay in each others' arms for about ten minutes.

Eventually I leant over and started kissing her and doing to her what she had been doing to me. It seems strange to touch another girl's chest, it feels quite different from yourself, but something was very familiar about it. The only point of reference I had was what she had done to me. After playing with her boobs, I pulled her knickers off. She had a very full natural bush. She seemed a bit uncomfortable about this and confessed that it was mill stone around her love life's neck and wanted me to shave her, to see what it felt like.

I decided to take control here. I went to the kitchen and got the basin, filled it with warm water. I then fetched my razor and some towels. To start with I got some scissors and cut her bush back as much as possible. Then I asked Sally to bend over the edge of the bed and started to soap her backside and pussy. I worked away and in no time, there was no hair there. I padded her dry and started work on the front of her pussy and inside groin. In no time this was shorn as well, leaving her with a very contented look on her face.

"Right you, with me!" I told her and guided her into the shower to make sure I had got the soap off as well as giving her sphincter a good clean. Drying her, I guided her back to bed and placed a pillow in the middle of the bed and lay her on top, pushing her bum up in the air. I started nibbling each buttock while gently fingering her pussy. Working her into a frenzy, I stopped fingering her and started licking her sphincter, letting her excitement reach a peak. I turned her over and started tonguing her pussy. I had rimmed my boyfriend before, so knew what to do, but another woman's pussy was unknown territory to me. I have to confess that I found the smell and taste highly intoxicating and I was enjoying giving as much as I was at receiving. Eventually I felt her thighs shudder and she let out a highly suppressed groan as she hit the highpoint of her orgasm.

We spent the next few hours teasing and tormenting each other. During this time my boyfriend phoned. Trying to have a conversation with him while being tickled, licked and stroked as hard to say the least. We never got out of bed until mid afternoon when we decided that we should try something else besides sex. Given we were all sticky and sweaty, I went and ran a hot bath. We lay in that and gently soaped each other's evidence of our infidelity off. It was very nice having a gentle conversation in the bath and getting felt up at the same time. Bath time took on a whole new pleasure.

I asked her how we came to be in bed screwing each others' brains out. She told me that she had enjoyed a few short bisexual experiences, but had not had any encounters for a long time and that one thing had led to another when the opportunity arose. She had not gone out of her way to pull me, just seized the moment. I asked her when she first got into women. "Girls!" she replied. When she was a teenager she had a few girlfriends, but more on a casual basis. The furthest I had gone was a drunken snog when I was 14. We had only gone topless and were too mortified to do anything else when we sobered up.

What is the upshot of all this? Well, I am still seeing my boyfriend, but have been known to take a woman to bed if the mood takes me. My last one was 5 months pregnant and not only stunningly beautiful and blooming, but also as randy as they come. The number of evenings we spent on a blanket in front of a coal fire kissing, touching, cuddling, sucking and stroking was pleasantly high. If you get the chance to sleep with a pregnant woman, take in, it is a different feel and a much more intimate experience. Stroking her breasts and her bump was very therapeutic. The question is when and how do I tell my boyfriend?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Happy End To A Fight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 842 milliseconds