• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother, My Slut Ch. 03

My Mother, My Slut Ch. 03

The following day, Mom and Laura go to visit our grandparents, trying to sort through everything that has happened to them and to get away from me. Dad is working late as usual. I'm home alone, relaxing when you, my older sister, come home for a surprise visit from your freshman year at an all-girl Christian college.

"Hey Chris, what's going on, bro?" you smile happily.

"Jenny!" I run forward, almost tackling you, my face pressed against your breasts as I hug my big sister deep.

"Hey Chris. Nice to see you too."

"What are you doing here?" I ask curiously.

"I came home for a visit. Where is everyone?"

"Uhhh... no one's here. Just me."

"Oh... so what's going on?" you ask, confused.

"Nothing, Dad's just working late, mom and Laura went to grandma and pops.

"Oh, and you managed to get out of it?" you smile at me knowingly.

"Heh... I begged and pleaded and groveled? So, how's my sister the nun?"

"I am not a nun!" you exclaim, jabbing my ribs. "Let me go change and we can watch TV or something."

"Ok," smiling as I watch you head upstairs, gazing at your hot ass as you leave. I sneak upstairs, watching from the hallway, making sure you don't see me.

You head into your old room, throwing your bag on the bed as you take off your shirt. You lean down over the bed looking for a fresh change of clothes from your bag.

Smiling to myself as I watch your full breasts dangling in the air, I feel my cock grow hard in my jeans.

You stand up, staring at your slender body in the mirror, brushing back your long brown hair.

"Mmmmm..." I moan softly, rubbing my crotch as I watch you, knowing that tonight I will fuck my big sister... one way or another.

You grab a t-shirt as you slide your jeans off, exposing your lace panties as you bend over, looking into your bag once again.

My cock strains against my jeans seeing your hot ass and long smooth legs as you slide on a pair of shorts. You turn and head towards the door as I hurry back downstairs to avoid being seen.

You come back downstairs, dropping on to the couch next to me, slapping my leg. "So... what you been up to?"

"Not much," I smile, leaning against you. "I missed you... been boring around here without you. I even had to hang out with Laura and mom last night." I smile, remembering our erotic little encounter.

"Sounds exciting," you roll your eyes. "So how's school going? Any girls I should know about?"

"Eh... a few... one or two that I like," I shrug, turning on some show, not really caring what it is. My head rests on your shoulders, my eyes staring down at your breasts.

"Oh yeah? Tell me details."

"No way... too embarrassing," I answer. "You'll say it sounds like mom or something."

You laugh, poking my sides. "No I won't, tell me."

"Nooo..." I laugh jokingly. Shaking my head in mock embarrassment, then sliding down lower, burying my face into your chest to hide.

"Ok bro," you laugh. "I'll let you off the hook this time."

I slide down on the couch, resting my head in your lap as I pretend to watch TV, my hand resting on your soft smooth thigh.

You rub my head, caressing my hair as I lay down on you.

"Mmm..." pressing against your shorts, I snuggle and get comfortable, my hand feeling your soft skin as I close my eyes, pretending to fall asleep.

You reach over for the remote and start flipping through the channels, finally stopping on some stupid religious history documentary.

I turn over in your lap, my head pressing up against your shorts. I can smell your sweet pussy as I press against your clothes, my hand moving up along your inner thigh.

You glance down nervously, "Chris? What are you doing?"

"Hmmm?" I slowly open my eyes half-groggily, looking up at you as if I was sleeping. "Huh?"

"Oh ok... shhh. Go back to sleep." You smile at me, brushing my hair back.

I smile, resting my head back against your shorts, my face practically buried in your pussy. My hand slides up to the edge of your shorts as I feel along the inside of your thigh, feeling your tender skin.

You sigh softly, your hand rubbing over my back as you relax, enjoying being at home.

I smile to myself, caressing your smooth thigh in motion to your hand on my back. It seems as if I am doing it in my sleep as my fingers trace along the edge of your shorts.

You lay back, closing your eyes blissfully, still rubbing my back slowly.

I continue smelling your pussy as my face is pressed up against it. Your show ends, followed by some steamy romance drama as you drift off to sleep, the sounds of moaning coming from the TV. My hand slides higher along your thigh, caressing your soft smooth skin.

Pretending I am still asleep, my fingers slide slowly under your shorts, pressing up against your panties. I carefully pull your panties aside as my finger slides up inside you.

You moan softly in your sleep, your other hand moving back to my head as it presses against you. You continue stroking my hair, spreading your legs slightly as you sleep.

I can see your pussy through the opening between your shorts as my head moves down between your legs, my breath hot over the folds of your slit. Smelling your juices, I lean in, unable to stand it any longer, my tongue darting out into your pussy. I begin sucking on it gently, tasting you as my finger drives up inside your cunt.

"Ohhhh..." you moan in your sleep, your hand moving up over your breasts as your excitement grows in your sleep.

I thrust my finger in and out of your hot dripping pussy as you slowly wake up, realizing what is happening. Your eyes go wide in shock as you look down at me, trying to pull away.

Knowing that you would never let me do this if you knew I was awake, I groan as you try to wake me, grumpily turning to press another finger up into your pussy.

"Ohh..." you gasp, trying to slide off the couch without waking me. As you do, you notice my crotch bulging against my jeans. I shift uncomfortably as I press my mouth back against your pussy, sucking it slowly like it was my thumb or something, knowing you are just naïve enough to actually believe it.

"Oh God," you moan as I eat your tender wet pussy, your eyes transfixed on my bulging crotch as my fingers press up into your cunt.

You glance around nervously, embarrassed at your growing arousal from your own little brother. I hear you muttering a prayer to yourself even as your hips shift to meet my fingers.

Sucking harder now, swirling my tongue inside your sweet slit, my fingers move inside of you. Both of them thrust deep inside you in unison. My cock is huge now, the tip of the head emerging from the top of my pants.

"Ohh God..." you cry out once again as I finger you. Your eyes are still transfixed on my cock. You reach down slowly, sliding your finger over the exposed tip. It twitches and presses forward for release at your touch. I feel you reaching down, undoing my button and zipper as I hear you whisper softly, "God, forgive me."

My cock springs free, large, hard and erect as you reach down, wrapping your fingers around it. I smile to myself, loving the fact that my pure virtuous sister is molesting me in my "sleep".

You slowly stroke my cock in your hand, feeling along the shaft in amazement. I wonder to myself if it's the first cock you've ever seen or if you're still a virgin. The thoughts turn me on even more as precum oozes from the top.

You slide out from under me, laying my body down on the couch, your hand still stroking my cock as I moan softly, dropping back like a rag-doll to keep up the "sleeping" pretense.

You lean down slowly, hesitantly flicking your tongue over the tip of my cock as you taste my precum. You swirl over the tip before sliding the head over your lips and into your warm wet mouth.

"Ohhhh..." I groan loudly, my mouth opening, but my eyes still enjoying this wonderful dream.

You glance up nervously at me, making sure I am not waking. Once you are sure I am still asleep, you slide my thick cock back into your mouth, moving down along the long shaft.

"Ohhh... mmmm..." I moan, my hips moving and shifting in my sleep. Knowing that you would never do this normally excites me even more. You are always so pure and righteous. I moan in pleasure, loving every second of it of your debasement.

You start sucking it harder, taking more of it into your mouth, going down deep around it. My cock is raging, massive and thick as you suck it faster, again and again. You feel it pulsing and throbbing in your mouth as my hips suddenly thrust forward, my cock exploding as it erupts down my sister's throat.

"Ohhhh!!!" I cry out as I shoot my load in my "sleep".

Your eyes go wide as you gasp, pulling it out of your mouth in shock. My cock continues to spew, shooting over your face and into your hair. You taste my hot cum in your mouth as you gaze down at my still massive rod. Your body is on fire, your pussy dripping knowing that you just sucked off your own little brother.

You stand, lifting your shirt off, exposing your full breasts. You slide your shorts down your long smooth legs, standing naked over me.

"Oh God, I am going to Hell for this." you whisper, straddling me, sliding down onto my cock. "Ohhh my God, yessss..." you shudder as you feel me inside you.

My cock thrusts forward, burying itself up inside my big sister. Stretching you open as I bury my rod into your pussy.

"Ohhhh..." you gasp, your eyes closed, your hands on my chest as you lift yourself off my cock slowly before sliding back down onto me.

I smile to myself as you ride my cock, thrusting it up into your tight cunt, feeling your pussy engulf my cock as you fuck me. "Ohhh yess..." I groan in pleasure.

You start moving faster, riding me harder, fucking my cock as you drive yourself up and down on me. You lean over me, your tits bouncing in my face, my cock thrusting up deep inside you

My hands move up to grip your hot ass, driving you down deep onto my hard cock. "Ohhh yeaa, that's it... take it, you fucking slut." I groan as I thrust my cock up inside you.

You no longer care about pretense as you ride my cock. "Oh God yesss... more... gimme more..." You moan as I slam up inside your pussy.

"Take it Jennifer... that's it you fucking whore... feel it deep inside you...."

"Ohhh God, yesss..." you scream in pleasure, impaling yourself down onto my cock.

"You love fucking your baby brother... don't you, slut?"

"Oh yes... f-f-fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee..." you exclaim finally as you grind yourself against my cock hungrily.

"Do you want my load deep inside that slutty little cunt, Jenny?"

"Yessss... oh yesss bro anything, just don't stop." You answer without thinking, only wanting more.

"Tell me you're my whore, my hot little slut. Just like mom... just like little Laura... say it!" I demand.

"Ohhhhh...I-i..I'm yours Chris!! I'm your whore! I'm your slut! God, fuck me!!" you scream in blasphemy against all you hold dear, caring for nothing except my cock.

I grip your ass, driving you down onto my cock while I jam my rod up inside you, exploding, shooting up inside you, flooding your pussy with my cum.

"Ohhhh god Chris!!" you scream as you orgasm, your body convulsing, spasming, your pussy clamping down around my cock as you continue to ride me hard and fast.

I cum again and again, shooting my load up inside you, filling your fertile womb with your brother's hot sperm, deep into your pussy.

"Ohhh yesss... yesss." You collapse ontop of me, my cock still twitching inside your cunt as you kiss my lips. "Hey bro, still sleeping?"

"Yes," I laugh as I start snoring beneath your naked shuddering body...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother, My Slut Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 960 milliseconds