• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 01

She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 01

A/n: Thanks to a guy who gave me the inspiration for this story, you know who you are, love ya.

*

Had this been the right thing to do? She didn't know, but she sat at her computer, mouse in hand, eyes fixated on the screen. She looked at his IM to her, sure they met mutually threw friends online, but she never thought that she would seek out this, but somehow she found her body craving him. Her hand moved the mouse to the chat box that had been waiting for her. Clicking the white box, she moved her fingers to the keys and started typing.

Of course we can meet, something tells me that I need to meet you. Her fingers typed slowly trying to decide if this was the right thing, she pressed the enter button then hugged her shoulders as she waited for him to start typing. Her brown curly long locks were in a messy bun leaving a few tendrils out to touch her pale face and skin. Amanda's fingers ran over her shoulders as she fixed her shirt over her large, curvy breasts. Her body was as pale and her blue eyes scanned the screen as she waited for his response.

What about your husband? His question was cutthroat and full of things she didn't want to think about. She moved her pink painted fingers back to the keys. She gulped as she started to type once again the words that would someday, maybe make her fate.

He doesn't have to know. She smiled to herself knowing that she was being naughty, but she wondered to herself if she would ever regret it. They continued to talk for few more hours confirming where they would meet, and when, until Amanda's husband entered the bedroom, as she had just shutdown the computer. Her husband was tall, about 6'1'', he had blondish brown hair which looked clean cut. He was a doctor, leaving Amanda home alone most of the time. His built arms came out to hug her body as she buried her head into his chest smelling his scent, which was his cologne. He had a built chest which was mostly from him working out on the weekends.

"How was work?" Amanda asked running her fingers over his chest looking into his green eyes with her blue eyes. Jake stared at her body with a wide grin. All she stood in was a baby doll dress that was pink with black polka dots on it. Amanda was about 5'5'' and she had short legs, but they somehow seemed to be long when you look at them. They were as smooth as silk and as pale as the other parts of her skin. Amanda danced for years in college, building up some muscle in her legs, but it made her legs look spectacular. Her waist fit her body well. She kind of had a hourglass figure, with her backside had just enough pop to make any guy want her. It was nice and round, making any man begging to slap it. Her chest area had a pair of great breasts, she had 40DD breasts which were as perky as ever. She had slightly broad shoulder which lead to her slim neck and into her cute face. She had pink plump lips with a cute little button nose and piercing blue eyes.

"You know, work is work." Jake said grabbing her face and kissing her lips smudging her lip gloss a little. Amanda smiled as he pulled away from her taking off his dress shirt. Amanda sat at the end of the bed smiling at him as he pretended to give her a striptease.

"Jake, do you really have to go to the convention tomorrow?" Amanda asked like she was begging him not too.

"Yeah, hospital policy. It's our rotation on our floor, so I have to go, but it's only for the weekend. I'd say you could come, but it wouldn't be that interesting to you." Jake said leaning down kissing her lips. "But, I promise that we will have a good dinner and movie night when I get back." Amanda frowned looking down wishing her husband was always there to please and be with her but she fell in love with a doctor, what more could she do?

"Alright." Was all that she could spit out of her mouth. "Your suitcase is in the closet." Amanda stood up opening the door to the walk-in closet.

"Thanks, did you wash some of my boxers?" Jake asked as she brought the suitcase out on the bed and opened it showing the empty suitcase to him. He smiled kissing her cheek as she went back to the head of the bed.

"Yeah." Amanda said pointing to the dresser with his boxers sitting on top of the dresser. She placed her knees into her chest and opened them a little showing her cute matching pink panties. She was testing her husband, if he looked at her and hinted something, she wouldn't meet him, but if he ignored her, which was often when he was busy, she was going to do it. Jake smiled up at her as she flaunted and tempted him, but he went to the closet looking through the shelves of clothes. Amanda's cute innocent little face went from happy to sad. Did her husband not find her attractive anymore? She walked around in little Camis and lingerie all the time, and lately, no, the last 6 months, he hadn't looked at her in the way he did. Did he find a new woman to love?

"What do you have planned this weekend?" Jake said as he put a few things in the suitcase. Amanda looked up from her thoughts and her eyes stared at him, as she tried to get anything out of his eyes, but all that was there was his work.

"The girls and I are going to the strip to see a musical. There's a new one that came to LA you know." She stood up with a expressionless look on her face. Going to the closet, she put her robe on her body and tied it around her waist. She went to the bathroom as she grabbed her comb and brushed her hair staring in the mirror.

"Sounds fun. Make sure you treat the girls with dinner, they are always taking care of you when I'm gone." Jake smiled as he finished up his packing the suitcase then coming over behind her looking in the mirror at her. He kissed her neck then pulled away smiling as she could feel his lips leave a hint of moisture onto her neck. She smiled and turned around but he pulled away and started the shower before her lips could even try to meet his. Yes, she was going to do it.

-----------------------------------------------

"Too slutty?" Amanda asked standing in front of her friend, Carey, wearing a small pleated grey skirt that was like a mini skirt. The skirt had a matching grey blazer that only had two buttons in the front. She wore no shirt underneath it as her cleavage showing up through the top of the blazer. Her hair was down her back, curly, and beautiful. She had a pair of pink heels on, they buckled around her ankle.

"No, you look really cute, but Mandy, do you really wanna do this?" Carey asked curiously, her eyebrow lifting in wonder.

"Carey, he doesn't pay attention to me anymore. What would you feel like if Doug stopped having sex with you?" Amanda asked putting her hands on her hips staring at the smiling blond.

"That's impossible, we both love sex, thrive on it actually." Carey laughed standing up walking over to her.

"I'm a much bigger nympho then you are, and so was Jake at one point, but work got in the way, and I don't know if there's another woman. My body is craving sex Carey, you have no idea, Doug still gives you cock." Amanda said going to her computer desk staring at the clock which read 7:30pm.

"I care about you Mands, but what if your making a mistake by doing this?" Carey asked coming behind her hugging her shoulders.

"Then it's my mistake to make." Was all Amanda could spit out. Amanda turned around staring at Carey. She leaned in and kissed her lips. She pulled away smiling. "Don't worry Care, everything will be fine, maybe you can come back later, play around with me?" Amanda asked playing around.

"You little nympho." Carey smiled as they both stood back up and walked to Amanda's bedroom door. Carey left first then Amanda followed behind looking at her marital bed one last time before she left. She and Carey walked out of the house and she walked Carey to her car, which was a black Escalade. "Be careful girl." Carey smiled as she started up her car and pulled out of the round driveway. Amanda watched her leave then climbed into her silver Porsche pulling out, she looked down at her GPS system showing her where to go. Fifteen minutes later, Amanda found herself sitting in the parking lot of a place called Lowma Dine, a new restraunt that was just built. She got out of her car and she heard the clap of her heels hit the black pavement as she stood up fixing her skirt. She looked around as she closed the door behind her putting her keys in her purse.

"Damn…" A voice rang out from behind her. She turned around and saw a man leaning against his black corvette, it was him, Daniel. Daniel was slightly a little bit shorter then Jake, he was of Spanish descent, so his skin was tanner then Amanda's by far. He had a very strong facial structure, he had beautiful brown big eyes that stared at Amanda's body up and down. He had a strong chin, which held his goatee really well. His hair was shoulder length long and brown and it was tied up into a ponytail. She looked down at his body and she could see his broad shoulder fit well with his nice black dress shirt. She could see his abs through his shirt and his waist held a pair of black slacks. He had a built body and his feet had a pair of nice shoes.

"Hey." Amanda has a smile fly across her face as she saw him stand up from the car. He took a look at her and had a big grin.

"I'm glad we decided to do this." Dan smiled as he came closer to her.

"Yeah, I know." Amanda eyed his body and she could feel herself get wet underneath her little skirt and her little pink panties. Her body was feeling the sexual urges that she had lost because of Jake.

"Shall we?" Dan grabbed her hand surprising her. She smiled as they both entered the small restraunt joyfully. Dan talked to the hostess and she seated them pretty fast next to the flower garden outside. Amanda stared at the flowers growing next to the table they were seated at. The hostess handed the two of them menus and she said the waiter would be along to help them. Dan looked at Amanda smiling as he grabbed her hand. Amanda didn't fight back.

"So, did you come straight from work?" Amanda said shifting in her seat pressing her left hand fingers against her pussy, she started to feel herself get horny.

"Yeah, just finished the project today. How is your music coming?" Dan said looking through the menu.

"It's coming." She said smiling. The waiter ordered their drinks and then went back to get them as the two started talking again. Amanda could feel the tension in her body fill up. She hadn't had sex in months, she wanted it so bad.

"You know, I see you moving in your seat." Dan said in a deep voice. Amanda looked up at him and smiled.

"Sorry, I trying to sit still." Amanda laughed being cute. Dan looked at her with deep eyes and smiled tempting her. He knew exactly what she wanted.

"You know, if you wanted to get to the sex first, we could have ate later." Dan said smiling moving his hand to her face. She smiled as he ran his fingers over her pale cheek.

"Wow, you do get to the point." Amanda exclaimed feeling his fingers run over lips, kind of smudging her pink lipstick.

"Let me pay for the drinks and we can, figure something out." Dan said pulling out his wallet. Amanda smiled and nodded as she stood up and went outside waiting for him. She leaned against his car, sort of like a model in a car magazine. He stared at her body as he came over putting his hands on her waist pulling into a passionate kiss. His lips touched her plump lips as his tongue pulled out and parted her lips with his tongue. She moaned onto his lips as his as went up her skirt touching her silky pink panties.

"Lets get in your car." She said leaning against his body. Dan nodded opening the passenger door, she climbed into the backseat and he followed her closing the door behind him. She laid on the backseat of the car and as soon as he turned around to look at her, her lips crashed onto his.

"You do know you're being a very bad girl right." Dan whispered into her ear as his hand roamed down to her blazer buttons, as he undid her first button. Her breath was warm against his ear and she moaned a little.

"Well, my body wants it." Amanda smiled laughing a little as he unbuttoned the next button which unbuttoned her blazer showing her plump breasts in a cute pink lacey bra. He grunted a little seeing her breasts pop out, with her nipples hard he ran his lips over her cleavage leaving a trail of kisses. Amanda touched the back of his head smiling and moaning. She lifted herself up pulling off the blazer as Dan's hand ran behind her smooth back unclasping her bra. She pulled it off and threw it on the floor as he looked down taking in the site below him.

"Mmm…" Dan moaned loudly as he leaned down and started to suck on her nipples, which her piercing made hard. She held his head close to her body as he bit her sweet pink nipples. She moaned louder as her hands fumbled with his dress shirt unbuttoning it. She pulled it off his body throwing it next to her bra and she ran her hands down his body.

"Oh god, I want you to fuck me." Amanda said moaning into his ear. He lifted her skirt and saw her panties, which were nice and wet. He smiled keeping her skirt bunched around her as he pulled her panties down and taking them off, also leaving her pink heels on. She unbuckled her belt and took off his pants pushing down his boxers with it. His pants lay at his ankles as she stared at his hard 8 ½ inch cock that was throbbing to be in her pussy.

"Oh you want this?" Dan said moving his cock over the silt of her pussy teasing her. She nodding moaning as she could see him continue to tease her.

"Don't tease me, fuck me!" She said moaning. She pushed the head of his cock into her little wet pink pussy as he slowly pushed into her not wearing a condom. She told him that she didn't want him too. He could feel her tight wet pussy grip around his hard cock as he started to push in and out of her with her moaning against him. He could feel his body release all the his energy into her as he kissed her neck. She moaned into him as she could feel herself start to climax onto his big cock.

"Oh! I'm cumming." Amanda screaming into him, release months of pent up energy onto him. He felt himself start to tense up into her and he realized that he started to feel his pre-cum into her.

"Mmm, do you want it in your pussy?" Dan asked grunting into her. Amanda nodded biting her lip as she could feel Dan cum inside her pussy, dripping all that cum deep into her. She moaned loudly feeling his warm cum drip out of her pussy when he pulled out.

"Wow, I'm really gonna like being a dirty little housewife." Amanda smiled into Dan.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She's a Naughty Little Housewife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds