• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cupid's Forklift

Cupid's Forklift

123

Many thanks to Techsan for his editing of this story.

*

I, known as The Jailbird, was a famous man in our small Scandinavian town. I was sure that people envied me because I had dared to do what many of them probably had only dreamed about.

My real name is Wilmer Steen: Wilmer after some distant relative in Minnesota, which wasn't very funny when I was kid because I was the only Wilmer in school and because "Beetle Bailey" was called Wilmer during the first time the cartoon was published in this country, and I was forced to fight about my name now and then. However, today Wilmer is one of most popular boy names here so nobody cares about my name anymore.

Until going to my army service, I was regarded as a good boy living a rather boring life with a handsome but prudish girlfriend by the name of Elise who would never agreed to any sex before the wedding night. Since both her and my parents were teetotallers, even any kind of alcohol was out of the question.

Then everything changed when I came to an infantry regiment where I was trained to be the driver of an armored car. We were a two-man crew on that vehicle, and my co-driver, Billy Storm, was a funny big town guy, just like something between "Killer" and "Rocky" in the Beetle Bailey cartoons. We were two quite opposite characters, indeed, but in a short time we had came to be really good friends.

When Billy heard about my sober life and failed attempts to get in Elise's panties, he shook his head and said, "Poor bastard, you've only got one life. For heaven's sake, don't waste it."

Somehow I must have agreed that he was probably right. As usual he got one of his bright ideas and thereafter it was impossible to stop him from carrying out his intentions.

This time he spent some time secretly making phone calls until he said, "You are not going home this weekend because you are visiting the real world with me."

He ignored my objections about not having any other civilian clothes with me than jeans and a jeans jacket and he said that it would be okay for this trip.

On Friday, we got off duty about four o'clock and began our journey with stealing 50 liters of gasoline in two Jeep cans from a parked army car. Then after a short stop at one of the garrison town's several black market booze dealers where Billy choose three bottles of wine for me and a whisky for himself, we left for Billy's hometown, which happens to be the capital of the country. There he stopped at a back street on the south side of the city, told me to follow him into a building and at the third floor he pushed the button on a doorbell.

A rather nice woman, obviously in her late twenties, opened the door and Billy said, "Hello, Anita. Here is my pal, Wilmer. Take good care of him."

To me he said, "Be a good guy. See you tomorrow evening in town."

Billy disappeared quickly and the pretty woman asked me to come in. Inside the small but clean, nicely furnished three-room apartment, I gave my wine bottles to her and she asked me to sit down on a sofa.

Anita told me she was involved in an ongoing divorce process. Her four-year-old boy spent this weekend end with his father. That first evening she wanted us to stay at home and get some take away from the nearby Chinese restaurant and suggested we go out the next evening.

As I was not used to drinking wine, I was a little tipsy after the romantic meal in candlelight and she had us sit together on a sofa and listen to some soft music. The room was still semi-dark with the candles as the only source of light.

I immediately got a hard on when she kissed me, which she noted and stroked it on the outside of my jeans. The wine had made me brave, so I laid my hand on her knee and began slowly moving it upward. To my surprise she had no objections, not even when my hand reached the outside of her pussy. But then she whispered, "Come," in my ear and led me to her bedroom where she slowly began to undress us.

It was almost dark in the room so I didn't see many details of her now naked body when we lay down on the bed. I kissed her and squeezed her breasts until she began to kiss my body until her lips reached down to my hard cock. It was a new sensation for me when I felt her warm lips around it and she began sucking it up and down.

Of course, I had seen it happen many times in porn videos but getting it in real life was a great experience. Then she spread her legs and whispered, "Come to me." I did and from then on I was a real man. She was wet and my stone hard cock slid into her in one hard thrust. I was so horny that the first fuck in my life didn't last very long.

Anita didn't complain about the quickie and cleaned us with a damp towel and within a few minutes she had sucked me hard again. This time it lasted longer and even she got to moaning and groaning.

It was a memorable evening, which I never will forget. Anita was a good teacher and I really hope that it was a pleasure for her to be the first woman for a virgin young man. We did it two more times during the night and one more time in the morning. The morning fuck was great after I had seen her well shaped naked body in daylight and kissed most parts of it.

After breakfast she put me to work. She had the dirtiest little red VW Polo I'd ever seen and asked me if I could get it clean it. Of course, I couldn't say no to her and it took me five hours of hard work at a gas station to wash it with degreasing agent, fresh up the paint with rubbing and wax so it looked almost like a new car. Anita rewarded me with a late lunch and a great siesta fuck.

That evening Anita and I went to a popular pub where we met Billy together with a twenty-something good-looking girl. We had a good time, at least until two of Elise's classmates with their boyfriends came into the pub and saw me. They had big smiles on their faces when they saw that I was a little tipsy sitting next to a girl and drinking beer. I knew that I would have some serious problems the next time I went home but to be honest, I didn't care a shit for the time being.

But one thing is for sure, if Elise had given me what I got from Anita, I would have never cheated her but now I had no regrets for doing it. The next night we did it only twice when we came back to her apartment, once doggy style and once with Anita riding me. In the morning we slept until almost eleven o'clock and as I was stone hard, we had a long lasting fuck in missionary position, which got Anita so hot after a while that she scratched red stripes on my back with her nails before she had an intensive orgasm. That was my last fuck with Anita.

The rest of our time together we spent out in town. We took a long walk in a park when she told me about herself and her ex. She was twenty-nine and had dumped her ex for cheating. Now when they were four months into their divorce she had begun to regret it. She said if he accepted what she told him about my visit, she intended to forgive him. Good for her but less good for me because I understood that this was my first and last date with that lovely woman.

As expected, Elise dumped me the next weekend when I saw her. Of course, I did my best to explain the whole problem for her but her only reply was to wish me a one-way trip to some place where the pepper grew. I didn't know where and didn't go there.

Back at the regiment, Billy immediately saw my sad mood and came up with a splendid idea: backpacking around the world when we were out of the army service. It sounded silly but I wanted to get away as far as possible from my mess and why not the Far East and South Pacific.

The main problem was money, but Billy had a bright but dangerous idea even for that. We knew that a single mistake during our money collecting action would send us to a quite different place compared with the South Pacific: a place ruled by the government and with bars over the windows. I didn't care and was for it. However, everything went our way just as we had planned and we got slightly more cash than expected. Nobody suspected us of anything and now we began to put small amounts at a time into accounts in different banks so both of us had well-loaded Visa and MC cards when we left for our backpacker trip.

Our six and half month long backpacker trip around the world was a great adventure, with exiting memories enough for a whole book if I get time to write it sometime in the future.

On the way home we made our very last stop in London, where we met two Dutch girls whom we joined for a few days. One of them, Simone, was a very beautiful easygoing girl. We let her choose, she did choose Billy and rather soon they fell in real love. Only two weeks after we were back home, she persuaded her parents to invite Billy to see them in Holland. Obviously he made a good impression because he got a job in their family business and soon he was their son-in-law. I was invited to the great wedding.

I had a serious problem already after a week back home. It came to my knowledge that Sebastian Lindberg, a rich daddy's spoiled son, a real brat, had been together with Elise when I was away backpacking. That wouldn't have been any of my business if he hadn't been a real asshole toward her. When he still failed to get into her panties after two months, he had conned her, got her drunk with spiked drinks, fucked her and took pictures of it. As usual, he had bragged about his nasty doings and showed pictures of it at the pub.

On a Saturday evening after a few drinks together with some of my friends, we decided to go to the main hotel & pub where local people used to meet. Having a good time there with some more booze, it ended when that damn Sebastian came in and teased me about him getting Elise's cherry though I had been her boyfriend for years.

I couldn't take such humiliation and immediately attacked him but the bouncer saw what happened and as Sebastian was a much better customer than me, I was thrown out.

On the outside I saw Sebastian's expensive BMW with his driver sitting in the car watching a film on the DVD player. Sebastian had gotten his driving license cancelled for speeding and hired this unemployed young boy as driver. The rumors said that when Sebastian had gotten enough of a one-night fuck, he persuaded or forced them to fuck his driver.

While angry and boozed, a stupid idea appeared in my head. I had worked extra for a hardware store on a back street not far from the Hotel & Pub and knew where they kept the key to their forklift. I went there, found the key and drove the forklift to the hotel & pub.

As usual in small towns in this country, the most important buildings in town like the hotel & pub, bank, post office and the finest shops surrounded the square. In the center of it was a water fountain with a half-meter high granite wall and the area near the hotel and pub was used for parking. Sebastian's BMW stood parked so it was easily available from the side.

Before Sebastian's driver could react, I had lifted up the BMW high into the air on the forklift and drove it to the fountain where I sat it down in the half-meter deep water. People at the pub had seen what I did and within seconds I saw Sebastian running toward me.

When he was at the fountain, I climbed out of the forklift and attacked him. To my luck I succeeded in hitting him so hard on the right spot with my first punch that he fell to the ground. Don't ask me because I can't explain where I got the stupid idea - probably simply because I had drank a lot and needed to pee - which I did right there on the lying Sebastian.

Some people had tried to stop me but my supporters were in the majority and managed to keep enough free space for me to be able to finish my intentions.

A police patrol must been a rather short distance from the square, because when I was putting in my cock again, a young female police officer stood next to me and said. "Please don't make it worse than necessary. Let's go to my car."

What could I do? I replied, "I've never said no to a beautiful lady."

Though she was young, she was professional and knew that polite small talk can be much more efficient than screaming and fighting. I followed her to the patrol car and her partner, a man in his early thirties, started the car. He had remained standing as a back up for her just in case I had tried to run.

The nearest open police station was in the next town about 32 kilometers from ours and after she had talked on the radio with the next patrol on the way to the town square, I told her that I did what I did because the damn brat had boozed and humiliated my ex girlfriend. She thanked me for not making problems for them and with a bright smile told me that she understood my doings and had no hard feelings against me but had to do her job. Her partner said that he would probably do something mad if some asshole humiliated his ex-wife.

I was well treated at the police station. Their report was correct and the next morning the public prosecutor saw no reason to keep me locked in. They sent me back home in a patrol car. I asked the driver to take a look at the town square, where the forklift had been taken away but the BMW was still in the fountain as some kind of an attraction. I saw several people taking pictures of it.

From then on I was a well-known character in our small town, which resulted in many invitations to parties and other events. Sebastian's father threatened to sue me for a large amount but I politely suggested that he take his rapist son with him and go to a place which the Bible describes to be very hot. For some unknown reason, he never sued me and Sebastian, who now had turned into a kind of a laughing stock in town, left for an expensive business school in Switzerland.

The prosecutor accused me of drunk driving with the forklift and for creating damage to a public place and my driving license was cancelled. It was a boring time waiting for the trial and it felt almost like a relief when I was called to the court. The prosecutor worked hard to get me four months incarceration but my lawyer did a good job and it ended with six weeks at an open jail.

In there I met a young female welfare officer who, after a long serious talk, did a very good job for me. She told me about a state owned technical school for adults and I was allowed to spend the last four weeks of my jail time at the school.

I hadn't met Elise since she dumped me, but sent her some postcards during my backpacker trip. After her affair with Sebastian she had left town for a teachers' school and the rumors said that she had a boyfriend there. I never met her when she visited her parents but one of her friends gave me her address and after punishing Sebastian I sent Elise a letter telling her that Sebastian now probably regretted what he did to her and ended the letter by wishing her good luck for the future. To my great surprise she replied with a letter telling me though she in some way appreciated my concerns about her she wanted no further connection with me for the time being due to a happy relationship with her boyfriend but wished I would find somebody to be happy with.

I respected what she wanted and never did any attempt to contact her.

My school meant hard times for me because the economic situation forced me to work extra as much as possible, so I limited my visits in my hometown to Christmas and some of my parents' birthdays. The female welfare officer remained as my friend and helped me to resolve some matters now and then.

It wasn't easy to find a "Miss Right" during those conditions, so I had only a few short relationships and mostly one night stands during the whole time in school.

Then at last the great exam day was there. I had reached my goal and was an engineer. My parents, relatives and many friends were there for my great day. Simone and Billy had come all the way from Holland and to my great pleasure Elise had sent me nice flowers. The local newspaper in my hometown had an article about the "forklift-man's" great day.

Next Saturday, sitting at an outdoor café in my hometown I got the surprise of my life when Elise came to my table and said, "Congratulations, I knew you could do it and really hoped that you would do it and I'm very glad that you did it."

I asked her to sit down and she told me that now she was a teacher and had been offered a job in our hometown. Though she hadn't an engagement or wedding ring on her finger I asked her what her boyfriend did for a living. Elise shook her head and told me that she had broken up with her last boyfriend three months ago. I told her that I was in an almost equal situation and that I had also been offered a job in town.

She was still a beautiful girl but in a quite different way compared to the day she dumped me. With a bright smile on her face she asked me, "Do you think that somebody up there has directed our lives to this point and want us to meet again?"

I replied her, "I think there might be some higher meaning with it. Could we have a date to find out more about it?"

"Yes, why not?"

She had already gotten a small apartment in town and we decided to meet there in the evening.

I went there with a bag filled with the most delicious cakes they had at the local bakery. To the relief of both of us, we didn't talk much about the past. I didn't ask her about her boyfriends and she didn't wasted much time with my old relationships.

Instead she asked, "What are your plans for the future?"

"Hopefully there must be some decent girl who wants to have a family and 'VVV' with me (Villa, Volvo, Vovve). And your plans?"

"Almost the same, but together with a decent man and no 'vovve' because I want to travel a lot." (Vovve means dog in children's language)

"Any chance for me to be the lucky man?"

"Would you really want that? I'm not the girl you knew several years ago."

"Even I have changed, hopefully for the better and I must confess that I never forgot you."

"In that case you have to prove it. I want us to be friends and let the time show what we can do together."

I accepted and we chatted for the rest of the evening. She told me about travels she wanted to do and places she wanted to see. I agreed with her in many matters and the time went fast; we talked until the clock was past one in the night. She offered to let me stay over that night, but only if I slept on the sofa in the living room and forgot all thoughts of sex.

In my mind I understood that Elise had many doubts about our new relationship and so had I. With too many thoughts circling in my head it was impossible for me to fall sleep. What had I done? Did I really love her or did I only want to fuck her? How was she nowadays? Why didn't her relationships last? Was she a bitch? Had I been too eager to be with her again? Did she really have any feelings for me? What if she was worthless in bed? Had Sebastian's rape made her frigid?

Due to all those thoughts in my head I was still awake when she, dressed in a long flannel nightgown, came into the room and whispered, "Are you sleeping?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Thinking so much about you."

"I love you too. You can come in and sleep in my bed if you want."

I followed her to the bedroom where she took off her nightgown before lying down on her bed. I immediately took off my underwear and, with a real hard on, got next to her in the bed. Neither of us wanted to sleep and now we did what we ought to have done many years ago. It was loving and tender but intensive sex, several times until about six o'clock in the morning when we fell asleep. Now I at least knew one thing about Elise for sure; she wasn't frigid.

When we woke up, she told me that she had hated me for my cheating and for going away on the backpacker trip. Her relationship with Sebastian was very good until he showed what a poor creep he really is. Then she told me that my forklift action and me going to jail for her honor had made a much stronger impression on her than she could ever understand. Comparing her boyfriends with me as an imagined hero in her mind could be the reason why they left.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cupid's Forklift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds