• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Rise to Dominance

A Rise to Dominance

My wife and I live in a quiet little community. It is a new development, with similar housing options, perfectly manicured lawns, pools in each yard. Quiet and serene. We moved here three years ago after I was promoted to regional vice-president of the firm I work for. On a whim, we took a celebratory trip to Las Vegas, where I decided to enter a nightly Texas Hold-Em game at the resort we were staying at. I've been playing poker since I was in high school, but never more than your garden-variety nickle-and-dime games. However, this game became quite high-stakes, with multiple buy-ins allowed. I was in well over my head, but I kept getting the cards, and couldn't lose. Before our trip was over, I had turned a $5000 buy-in into $450,000. Over the course of the next year, I decided to enter some more tournaments, and pulled in close to $3-million by the end of the year. I still play, and I enter the World Series every year now, but I've not quite been able to match my success of the first year. The more I lost, the more agitated I became, and my frustration weighed heavy on Kelly and I. So much so, that I discovered Kelly had been sleeping with two of our neighbors while I was away at the tournaments. It burned me up inside, that I had driven her to that place where she sought the affections of other men.

One night, I confronted her about her affairs, and told her I was going to leave. Kelly panicked, realizing that our pre-nup only entitled her to half of the money I made from my firm. She was going to receive nothing from my poker winnings, nor the profit I've made from the investment of those winnings. She soon realized that the lifestyle she was used to living would come to a crashing end if I left, and she begged me to forgive her and to stay. I struggled with that decision. I loved Kelly more than life itself, but knowing she had been with other men made me both angry yet almost impotent. I stood in the living room, staring at her, pondering what to do, what to say. Kelly's next move surprised me, as she fell to her knees at my feet, looked up at me, and with tear-filled eyes begged me not to leave, claiming that she would do anything I asked of her from that point forward.

There was something inside of me, something deep in the recesses of my mind, that told me to test this. I don't know why, but I knew it was now or never. I looked at her, and as calmly as I could, I told her to give me a blowjob. Understand, that Kelly grew up in a very conservative home, and in the 5 years of dating and marriage, she had never once placed her lips near my cock. I expected her to argue, to tell me she wouldn't. But to my surprise, I watched as she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my khakis, pulled down my zipper, and reached into my boxers to begin massaging my now hardening cock. Waiting only seconds, she pulled my cock from my boxers and wrapped her lips around it, sucking and licking as if she had been doing this her whole life. I knew this was something she must have picked up during her trysts with our neighbors, but I was too aroused to care at that point. Her tongue explored every inch of my shaft, every vein. I could feel the blood pulsating in my rock-hard cock as she gently fondled my balls. I knew I was going to explode soon. I tried to pull out, but she held me in place and sucked harder and harder until I exploded into her mouth with a loud groan. My whole body shuddered as I fucker her mouth for minutes, until she had sucked the last drop of cum from my cock.

I stood there, my still stiff cock now hanging just inches from her mouth, drops of my cum lingering on her perfect lips, her blue eyes looking up at me, still pleading in silence for me to take her back. I decided to see how much more she was willing to do. In all of our time together, Kelly never masturbated in front of me, much for the same reason she wouldn't suck me off. I looked at her, and in a much more demanding voice, told her to stand up, strip and to masturbate until she came right here in the living room. I never thought she would - the curtains were wide open, it was early evening, some of our neighbors were out walking their dogs and would be able to see everything if they were to walk past. Kelly did hesitate a little, and I pulled up my pants, and told her to expect to hear from my lawyers. I then felt her hand on my shoulder, and I turned to see her motion towards the couch.

I sat down, and watched as my beautiful wife slowly unbuttoned her blouse. With each button, my surprise and wonder grew. When the last button was undone, she pulled the blouse over her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor behind her, exposing her pink lace bra, which covered her perfectly round 32C breasts. She then moved her hands to her pants, unbuttoning them, and pulling the zipper down almost at the same time. She then slowly pulled the pants down over her hips and her ass, letting the pants fall to the floor. She stepped out of her sandals, and then out of the pants, and stood before me wearing only her pink lace bra and her pink satin panties. In all honesty, I would have let her stop there, but she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, and pulled it over her shoulders. She leaned forward so it would fall to the floor at her feet. While bent over, she slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and pushed them down over her ass and down her legs. She then stood up, facing me - and the window - and let me take in the sight of her beautiful body, her perfect breasts, and her perfectly trimmed pussy.

She slowly spread her legs, and reached down and slid a finger into her pussy, moaning softly as she did. I watched as she teasingly pushed her finger in and out of her pussy. Then a second finger went in, and her moaning got louder. I reached down and began to massage my cock as she slid a third finger in, moaning loudly as she did. Faster and faster her fingers pushed into her pussy, and her moans began to turn to screams. She continued to push her fingers in deeper and harder, moaning and screaming, until, with a loud wail, her body began to shudder and I could see the moisture begin to glisten on her hand and down her legs. Of course, my cock was no rock solid again, and I knew that if she was really going to do anything to keep me, there was one last 'forbidden fruit' I could use to test it. As she recovered from her orgasm, I told her, in a very demanding tone of voice, to turn come to the couch, turn around, and take my cock up her ass.

Without hesitating now, she did exactly that, pushing her cum covered fingers into her as to lube up. She approached me, turned and straddled my cock, and then lowered herself down on me without flinching. I almost came on contact, but managed to hold off for a few minutes, letting her hump my cock in her ass. When I came, I exploded inside of her ass, expecting her to stop humping me. But she kept going until my cock was flaccid. When she finished, she turned around, and knelt again at my feet. She looked into my eyes and told me that in order to keep me from leaving her, she would continue to do anything and everything I asked of her.

I looked deep into her eyes, and knew that she was being sincere. I had also awakened something within myself, something that I had only fantasized about. I had always wanted to be able to control Kelly, to tell her what to do and how to please me. But I had never acted on that impulse. But given the events of the last hour, I realized that my opportunity to bring my fantasy to life was at hand. So I really went out on a ledge, and told Kelly to go and fetch the dog collar and leash that we had kept after our lab Rex had died a few months earlier. Kelly got up, and left the room, returning a few minutes later with the collar and leash in hand. I told her to put it on, and to hand me the leash, which she did without hesitation. Knowing that I was entering a place that I had only dreamed about up until now, I sat back down on the couch. Kelly immediately got down on her hands and knees, and stayed at my feet.

I knew then that I was going to have a lot of fun with Kelly, but I also knew that she had to be punished for the affairs, and that the men she had been sleeping with also had to be punished. I decided to sleep on it for the night, and allow myself to dream up an appropriate punishment. I rose, and left the room, pulling Kelly along on the leash behind me, leading her to our bedroom. Once there, I tied the leash to the leg of our footboard, and climbed into bed. Kelly tried to get into bed as well, but the shortened leash would not allow it. I looked at her and told her that pets do not sleep on the bed unless invited, and that tonight she would have to sleep on the floor. The look of shock on her face almost made me cave, but I remained as stoic as I could, and pointed down, indicating my decision had been made. I watched as her body and head disappeared beneath the mattress, listening to the pitiful whimpering. I was eating me up to do that, but I knew that I had to maintain my dominance and composure, or I would be tipping my hand to her.

That night, I fell asleep, dreaming of what was to come...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Rise to Dominance

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 449 milliseconds