• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The New Girl

The New Girl

Introduction from the author

It's me again. I've decided that I'm going to make the "Introduction from the author" section a regular addition to my submissions, sort of as a way to connect with readers in some way. I'd like to thank any and all who've read my first submission, "The Lingerie Incident", and especially anyone who has left feedback. You'll be hearing from Kristen again shortly I hope.

Until then, I'd like to introduce you to Tabitha…

I

Tabitha was new to the office; the latest warm body to fill the revolving seat that was our Administrative Assistant position. She was the youngest yet at 22, and was a nice change from the usual women who were mostly in their sixties. Unlike them, she had a great attitude, and was eager to work. Better yet, she was very attractive: chestnut hair, deep emerald colored eyes, skin like creamed coffee. She looked about 5'7" in her heels; 120 pounds give or take, with a nice slim hourglass figure and the perkiest set of C-cups you could imagine.

She was very quiet and mostly kept to herself, but the outfits she wore made sure you noticed that she was a woman. Most days it was low cut blouses and thin, clingy skirts or pants that accented the amazing curves of her ass and thighs. Fridays were casual days, and warranted painted on jeans without the slightest hint of a panty line and a blouse that showed off her flat tummy when she reached for the top shelf in the file room.

One Friday about three months after Tabitha started, we found ourselves alone at the office. The principals of the firm were both on vacation, the office manager left at two o'clock as always, and the other guys in the office were all in training. We had the place to ourselves, and it had been a blissfully quiet morning.

After lunch Tabitha came into my office. "I'm all done with the filing you gave me." She informed, plopping down in one of the overstuffed chairs facing my desk. "Got anything else to give me?"

You couldn't miss the playfulness in her voice, or the little flicker of a smile at the corners of her soft lips. Normally Tabitha wasn't much of a flirt, but for the last few weeks she had been pretty playful around me. I don't know if it was because we were both coming off a long term relationship or because our ages were so close, but our conversations always ended up with a very sexual overtone. Not that I complained about it though.

"No, I don't have anything specific right now for you." I told her, snapping out of my little daze.

"You sure? I need SOMETHING to keep me busy." She said with a wily twinkle in her eyes.

What the hell, I thought, Why not flirt back with her a little? What could it hurt?

"Oh, I could keep you busy for a while, but you probably wouldn't get much work done."

"Probably not." She agreed laughing. "Well if you need anything, I'll be at my desk sleeping."

"Ok," I said jokingly as she sauntered out my office, "I'll try not to wake you."

II

I sat there at my desk for a while, trying to focus on my work and having no luck. My mind kept wandering back to Tabitha's flirtatious remarks. The almost transparent white top she had on didn't help either. You could clearly see the black lace bra she was wearing below it and the dark line of her cleavage. Thinking about her was starting to give me a hard on. I really needed to get back to my work, but instead I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. Instantly an image of Tabitha popped into my mind. She was slowly stripping for me.

A soft knock on my door drug me back to reality. Tabitha was standing in my doorway, a rueful smile on her face, watching me. I didn't realize at first that I had been absently rubbing the growing bulge in my pants when she walked up. I thought I was done for.

Shit! How stupid could I be? Maybe she didn't notice…

"I'm not interrupting you am I?" She questioned.

"No no, I was just um, resting my eyes." I stammered.

"Do you always get a boner when you rest your eyes?" She said, gesturing to my crotch.

Well, I thought, there goes that Idea.

"Um, I, um, I can explain!" I blurted out.

FUCK! How am I going to get out of this one? My mind was racing.

"No need to explain anything to me." She said. She was smiling, eyes fixed on my lap.

She walked around my desk and sat on the edge beside me. She was so close I could smell the cocoa butter scent of the soap she showered with. That mixed with the light scent of her perfume was intoxicating. I was looking up at her standing there, the swell of her breasts inches from my face. My hard-on had vanished when she walked in on me, but now I could feel my dick filling with blood again.

"I was hoping you mighta come up with something for me." She said teasingly, nodding towards my returning bulge. "Looks like I was right."

Tabitha slid in front of me on the edge of my desk, legs slightly open around mine. There was no mistaking her offer, and I was powerless to refuse. I leaned forward and ran my hands up her legs to cup her tight little ass. She bent and she pressed her lips to mine. Our tongues danced and explored each others mouths. My hands slid up her back and quickly unclasped her bra. With one quick motion she tore her top and bra off, revealing two beautiful mounds. Tabitha had amazing tits: milky white skin, as soft and warm in my hands, with large pink nipples in a sea of lighter pink areola. She moaned softly as I rolled her erect nipples beneath my thumbs. Leaning forward, I trailed kisses from her throat down through her cleavage. My searching mouth found one of her nipples and I sucked gently on it. A soft moan escaped her lips as my tongue played with her nipple.

My roaming hands found the button of her jeans and deftly released it. With both hands I ripped her pants from her lithe body, leaving only her panties between me and her waiting cleft. She pulled aside her lacy pink thong for me and I was greeted by a plump pink clit peeking out from between her lips. A perfect little strip of chestnut pubic hair topped it all off.

I ran my hands up her thighs to cup her ass again as I dipped my head to taste her sweet nectar.

"Ohhhh!" She moaned as I sucked the hard little bud of her clit into my mouth.

My tongue slid across her plump lips and dipped into her wetness. Her taste was sweet and enticing; deliscious. I probed my tongue deeper into her canal, spurred by Tabitha's moaning and the writhing of her body in my arms. She was leaning back on one elbow, taut thighs wrapped around my neck, with her free hand on the back of my head. As her moans increased she began to thrust her hips up to my face, grinding her dripping hole against my mouth. I continued to lick and suck her beautiful pussy while she fucked herself with my face.

With both hands full of her gorgeous bottom I lifted her off the desk and slid my tongue down her slit. Not pausing, I slid my tongue lower and traced the tip around the tight opening of her anus, and poked into the tight hole. She cried out as this new stimulation pushed her over the edge. Her Legs clenched around my head and my mouth and nose were drenched by the flood of her orgasm.

"Ohhhmygoddddd! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried. "Ohhhh, I'm cummming!!!"

I greedily slurped down the tangy-sweet fluids, not wanting to waste a single drop.

Suddenly, she pushed me back in my chair and climbed in my lap, pressing her body against mine. Our mouths met again and we kissed passionately, sharing her juices. Her hands found the buttons of my shirt and began to undress me, exposing the tanned skin of my abdomen. She broke this kiss and slowly slid to her knees in front of me, trailing kisses down my chest as she went.

"Mmm" She whispered, "let's see what we're workin with here."

Tabitha quickly unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down to my ankles. A mischievous smile graced her lips as my engorged member popped to attention. She grasped the thick shaft of my seven inch erection and began to stroke it slowly.

I jumped, startled, when the office phone began to ring. Without missing a stroke Tabitha grabbed my phone and answered it. I was mesmerized by the sight of this beautiful young woman talking on the phone while her soft left hand worked over my tool.

"No sir, Tom is indisposed at the moment. Would you like his voicemail?" I heard her ask. She winked at me and quickly dipped her head to flick her tongue across the head of my cock.

"Uh huh, thank you." She said, and replaced the receiver in its cradle. She turned her full attention back to the throbbing cock in her left hand.

"What do you think?" I quizzed.

She answered by wrapping her full, pouting lips around my swollen purple head and sliding me slowly into her mouth. She didn't stop until her nose was buried in my the smoothly shaved skin of my pubic area. The feeling of her tongue massaging the bottom of my shaft and her throat contracting around the head was incredible.

III

Tabitha peered up at me with those gorgeous green eyes as she slowly stroked and sucked my cock. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I closed my eyes and was lost in the hot wetness of her mouth.

"Are you going to cum for me honey?" She asked, pulling my cock from her mouth and using both hands to stroke it. "I can't wait to taste it."

"You keep up what you're doing and I will." I warn her.

With that she dipped her head and sucked one of my aching balls into her mouth. She rolled it around on the soft bed of her tongue like candy, savoring the taste before switching to the other one and repeating. With an iron grip on my cock, she pumped her hand faster and faster, lubing my shaft with her saliva on the up-strokes, licking my smooth balls on the down.

My balls were throbbing, pulling up close to my body in anticipation of release. The stimulation to my dick has reached the breaking point, and I can't hold back any longer.

"Ahhh, I'm going to cum!" I cried out in warning.

Tabitha positioned her mouth with the head of my cock resting on tip of her tongue and furiously stroked my cock. Moaning in pleasure I erupted into her waiting mouth. Thick, hot strings of cum painted her tongue and throat. She continued to stroke me until every drop of semen was milked from the tip.

Smiling, she swirled my seed around in her mouth seductively, spilling some down her chin, before swallowing the load in one large gulp. Using her right hand she scooped up the little bit dribbling from her chin and licked her finger clean.

"Mmmmmmmmm" She moaned. "You taste so good." She eyed my rapidly deflating cock with a sorrowful look. "I hope you're not done with me yet. Sucking cock gets me soooo horny."

To demonstrate, Tabitha leaned back and spread her legs, revealing her tight pink pussy to me again. She reached down and began to massage it with two cum sticky fingers, rubbing the white cream into her lips.

"Don't you want to put your cock in my tight little hole?" She pleads teasingly.

The sight of her pink mound spreading open, begging to be fucked gets the blood flowing back into my flaccid cock. I'm hard again in seconds, yearning to feel Tabitha wrap herself around me.

"Ooooh, that's more like it." She cooed, getting to her feet.

I stood as well and we embraced, her hand going directly to my stiff rod and lightly stroking. Our mouths met and we kissed, slowly, deeply. I could taste the salty aftertaste of my cum as our tongues danced.

I grabbed her soft round ass in my hands and lifted her off her feet, setting her down on the edge of my desk. Tabitha instinctively wrapped her gorgeous legs around me and drew me in close. I could feel her wet heat rubbing against the base of my dick, coasting my balls with her wetness.

When I positioned my head against her dripping opening Tabitha moaned softly. I slowly parted her lips and pushed into her steaming oven. The pleasure was indescribable: velvety soft flesh, hot and sticky, gripping my cock like an iron fist. She was so tight I had to work myself slowly into her. As I stuffed my pole inside of her, Tabitha's eyes rolled back revealing the while globes and she loosed a long, sighing moan from deep in her chest. Finally I had my cock buried to the hilt inside of her. She pinned me to her with her legs, not letting me move, relishing the way my girth filled and stretched her tight box. We stood that way for a moment and I could feel her working her pussy around the new intruder, flexing and relaxing her muscles, massaging the shaft.

Finally her eyes opened and locked with mine. Her legs relaxed a little around my waist, allowing me to move. I began pulling out of her, until only the swollen head of my prick was between her lips, then filling her back up until my balls slapped against her ass.

"Oh god…" She moaned, "Yes! Fuck me! Harder!"

Responding to her cries I increased my pace. With each hard, fast stroke her cries got louder. She lay fully on her back across my desk, knocking a stack of files to the floor in the process. Her hands roamed her writhing body, pinching the hard buds of her nipples, reaching down to rub her protruding clit, sliding across the flat expanse of her belly.

"Oh fuck Tom! You feel sooooo good!" She wailed. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck meeeeeee!"

Tabitha's enchanting emerald green eyes were riveted to my hazel orbs. I could feel her tight twat relaxing with each thrust, expanding in anticipation of her impending orgasm. I increased my pace again in response, literally slamming my throbbing cock into her. Each time, burying it to the hilt, a little jab of exquisite pain accompanying each thrust as my balls smacked the soft flesh of her ass - those same balls that were beginning to tighten up to my body again, throbbing, ready to erupt. I knew from the glassy look in her eyes that Tabitha couldn't take much more of our furious fucking either.

She bit her lip seductively and growled at me, "Oh yeaaaaah, I'm going to cum baby! Don't you dare stop! Fuck me!"

"Ahhhhhhhh!" She screamed as the orgasm rocked her body. I felt her pussy clamp down on my rod as she began to spasm. The flood of her juices was hot and thick over my cock. I continued to fuck her hard and fast, her body bucking in my arms, incoherent screams of ecstasy echoing in the empty halls of the office.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned. I could feel the rush building, my cock swelling even thicker in anticipation. Seeing the building tension on my face, Tabitha quickly grabbed my cock on the final out stroke, pulling me from her dripping snatch, and began to furiously jack me off onto her stomach. Two wonderful, agonizing seconds later I erupted in her hand, swollen tool pumping, sending thick white ribbons of cum onto her flat tanned belly, up to the heaving mounds of her tits.

With my balls empty I collapsed back in my chair, totally spent, and gazed at the beauty lying across my desk. She looked so deliscious lying there – a true work of art. Propping herself up on one elbow, Tabitha returned my gaze.

"Look at this mess you made." She said teasingly. The fingers of her free hand were trailing through the traces of my orgasm, rubbing my cum into her skin. She scooped a glob up with her index finger and brought it to her mouth, relishing the warm, salty taste with closed eyes.

"Mmm mmm mmm. Just as delicious as the first batch." She informed me.

She stood up, bent, and kissed me deeply, her tongue invading my mouth, beating mine into submission.

"Thank you." She whispered as she stood. "That was amazing."

And with that she gathered her clothes and walked out of my office, stark naked, not a care in the world. I watched the soft sway of her hips as she headed up the corridor, trying to convince myself that what just happened, in fact did happen. I was still in shock as I surveyed the disarray of my office: files on the floor, pens everywhere, and empty coffee cup up ended.

I'd better get this place cleaned up. I thought as I began to dress.

Epilogue

At 4:55 I sat in my office, looking out the large glass window into the area we referred to as 'The Bullpen'. It was a large, open area filled with desks and equipment. The executive offices all looked out onto this area. Tabitha was making her way across the room, turning out lights, clicking of monitors; closing up for the weekend.

A few moments later, she appeared in my door way from the now shadow filled room. She looked completely composed, as if nothing had happened, except for a lingering flush to her cheeks and seemingly ethereal glow.

"Okay Tom, the place is all yours. I'm outta here." She announced.

I was standing up, gathering my things. "I'm right behind you." I replied.

"Is that an offer?" She asked coyly.

She met me half way between my desk and the door. Pressing her body close to mine, her leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips.

"Happy Friday." She whispered.

She kissed me again, lips lingering on mine. My hand instinctively went to her flat midsection and I slipped my fingers under her blouse to touch her skin. It was still sticky from my cum. I felt her lips form a smile as she pulled away from me.

"Call me later tonight." She invited, "Maybe you can help me clean that off."

With that she turned and walked away, not once looking back. I stood where I was, watching her as she fled the office, already getting hard with the thought of what may lie in store for me tonight…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The New Girl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds