• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Auto AutoErotic

Auto AutoErotic

I was a very young man when music videos first came along, and was overseas when MTV came onto the scene. By the time I came back to the states after a 2 year Army tour in Europe it was all the rage, but cable was pay-only, so I didn't see any right away.

I remember distinctly where I was when I saw my first music video: in the barracks at Ft Hood, getting one of the best blowjobs of my entire life from an Indian girl, who was a medic in HQ company.

I guess I was getting a little loud with my groans as she got me close to popping, because apparently to cover up the noise, she flipped the TV on, and there were the Go-Go's singing 'Head Over Heels'.

I came right at the end of the song, when the last few licks were being played (both figuratively and literally).

Anyway, ever since then, whenever I heard that song- either the video or on the radio- and was alone, I jacked off. I'm not sure when it became mandatory to do this, or how I came up with the notion- but that's what I would do.

And not a slow, leisurely session, but a hurried rush to get done before the song did. The moment I heard the song my dick would start to stiffen, and memories of that moment in the barracks would flood in, combined with images of Belinda Carlisle hopping around, and that cute little elfin guitar player, and the rest of the band.

Surprisingly enough, I would usually make it and blow my top before the song ended, and It was equally surprising how satisfying this would be. If not, the self-imposed rule was that I would have to stop, and suffer the woody until it faded, even if it meant a case of blue balls.

The song was popular for a while, so this happened probably ten, a dozen times over the next couple of years. Then it gradually faded out, and I would only hear or see it every so often, and I never seemed to be alone, and it just turned into years since I had last done it, or really even thought about it.

Then just a couple of months ago I was in a hotel room and the song came on over the all-music channel, and to my surprise the old instinctive responses came right up and I made the deadline. This was somehow very invigorating- a connection to my young and virile youth, when sex seemed to be a lot more available and more free.

And over the last few months I had developed a friendship with a younger girl: not a sexual relationship- I have daughters older than her- but a very open and frank one, and we do occasionally trade stories about our respective sexual experiences: the girl is a freak (in the most positive sense of the word).

One of the things she revealed was that she regularly masturbates while driving- often using various miniature vibrators or similar toys. We live in a rather busy metropolitan area with frequently heavy traffic, and frankly I found the fact that she could do this and not wreck a lot more shocking than the actual act itself.

Anyway, the other day I was driving in that same heavy traffic when what comes on the radio but the Go=Go's. I immediately felt the Pavlovian response in my pants kick in, but my first thought was 'Well- I'm not really alone in this sort of traffic". I mean, I could remember back in the day whipping it out when the song came on, but that had been on relatively deserted highways in Central Texas. This was bumper to bumper, lane-changing, rush hour traffic.

Still, the hesitation was only momentary, thanks to my thoughts of Karey getting off every day in this kind of traffic. I'd just have to keep it discrete. After all, in my Ford Truck I rode above most of the accompanying traffic,

I began fanning my semi-erect cock surreptitiously through my pants as I glanced nervously left and right. I realized that if I positioned myself behind the drivers of the cars to my left and right- almost in their respective blind spots, I would be pretty safe. But I also realized that this level of stimulation was not going to get the job done in time.

"God damn it, Karey." I muttered as I quickly unzipped my fly and fished myself out into the open air. The song was already nearly half over and it was going to take some serious self-flagellation to reach the desired goal- although it was never really about just the physical stimulus- and I was aware of that old familiar tension that somehow made this so exciting, and would be the single biggest aide to coming in time.

I was very conscious of not moving my right shoulder and telegraphing what I was doing to anyone behind me, so I grabbed my dick the long way rather than around the girth, and began a combination drumming motion and miniature jerking.

With a thrill I realized with the excitement of the race and the added thrill of being out in public, I was probably going to make it: I could feel that familiar old tingling at the base of my cock.

And then I heard a horn honk briefly from my right. I had forgotten my spacing, and a blonde woman in a huge red truck was hanging out her window and smiling over at me. I was mortified, but she smiled and winked and actually clapped her hands. She made a motion for me to roll down my window, and I did, too ashamed to not comply and figuring I ought to take my medicine like a man.

"Pull over in that parking lot up there." She called, pointing to a strip mall up ahead. "I'll let you in ahead of me."

I was flabbergasted, and started to shake my head, when she held up a badge, still smiling.

"Oh, holy fuck." I groaned.

I pulled into the parking lot and stuffed my well-deflated self back inside before she pulled up beside me. She honked again, and I got out of the truck to see that she was waiving me into her vehicle. I frowned- this was not how an arrest or even a ticket would play out, but since I was at risk for a charge of public lewdness at best, I went over and climbed up into her cab,

"You were pretty hard at it there." She said. She was probably fifty years old, though it was hard to say. She had the omnipresent wrinkles of a life-long sun worshipper, and she was still deeply tanned. Her blonde hair was sun-bleached and faded, but her eyes were a lively piercing blue, and flashed merrily.

I couldn't meet them for long though. "Yeah. See, there's this song....." I let my words trail away, knowing how feeble that excuse would sound.

"Relax. If you were a pervert you'd have been waiving it around for everyone to see. You just have to learn the rules of this game."

I glanced across at her. "Aren't you a cop?"

She giggled, and sounded surprisingly girlish. "Retired from the Sheriff's office. My name is Kathy."

Which implied she still had some pull as far as getting someone arrested.

I introduced myself and took the plunge. "So what are these rules?"

She smiled again and pulled open the console/arm rest. "You just have to use the right tools. This is my favorite, for example." She pulled out a string of plastic balls that were attached by a chord that ended in a cigarette lighter plug-in. She dug a little deeper "But this is what my boyfriend likes."

She pulled out a black felt bag and shook out what looked like a long innertube with the same electric chord attached. "You just stick this over yourself and plug it in. You can drape your shirt over it or even wear it inside your pants."

I had to admit I was more than a little intrigued. I squeezed open the end and looked inside. "And your boyfriend really likes it?"

She giggled again. "He loves it. Go ahead, give it a try."

The thought of using another man's jerk-off machine was a little like using his tooth brush. Yet there was still that tingle of curiousity...."Um- wouldn't that be a little like cheating on him?"

She snorted with laughter. "You obviously don't know Todd. As long as it's cleaned out when he gets it back, he won't care at all. I can see you're interested." She nodded at the tented bulge in my pants.

"Right here?"

She shrugged. "Tell you what- this baby has two ac/dc ports: I think I'll join you. " With that, she shimmied out of her cut off jeans and thrust them down around her ankles. Her legs were long and still very shapely, and her pubic hair was shaved into a very neat little triangular patch.

She pulled out a little vial of lubricant and coated the string of plastic balls, then plugged it in. She grabbed my hand and dropped it in my palm. The vibrations were amazingly strong.

She offered the bottle of lube up and I took it from her, surprised to find my hand trembling. I watched as she slowly fed the first ball inside herself. She rolled her eyes in pleasure and grinned over at me.

"Time to fish or cut bait." Kathy said.

I took a quick glance around. We were so high up only a semi-truck was going to be able to see into the cab, and no semi could pull alongside us in this little parking lot. "Fuck it." I muttered, and pulled my pants and boxers down around my thighs, exposing my cock to the open air for the second time today. I was about three quarters hard, and I still didn't see how the tube was going to fit over me.

"Squirt the lube in real good inside, and rub it around the rim there." Kathy instructed. "Good. Now plug it in and slip it over your knob,"

The tube came alive in my hands as soon as I plugged it in, undulating like a live snake. I was fascinated, and my cock got a little harder yet. I worked it over my plum head tentatively and grunted in pleasure.

Now just work it down a little at a time." It practically did this on its own, and I was soon engulfed. There was a ring of some sort that pulsated up and down the length of the tube, and the whole thing sort of sucked tight all at once between pulses, and vibrated nearly as strong as her string of balls. The sensations were marvelous, and I threw my head back in pleasure and groaned out loud.

"Yeah, me too, baby." Kathy said, I looked over and saw she had the nearly the entire string of balls inside her, and was bending the remaining one upwards to vibrate against her clit. She started a deep moaning, and her hand began jerking the string of balls up and down rapidly. Her face contorted and she writhed in her seat as she shrieked out loud.

That was enough for me: I grunted, and felt myself sprurt into the machine. It literally milked all the come out of me, and I just sat back and let it keep going. I had a fleeting thought of wishing the Go-Go's were playing on the radio.

And so I was introduced to the world of auto-autoeroticism...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Auto AutoErotic

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds