• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Big Booty Ghetto Bitches Ch. 02

Big Booty Ghetto Bitches Ch. 02

The name is James Vaucresson and I'm the self-proclaimed King of the Haitians down in my city. Why? Simply because I rule the place. Everybody does as I say and nobody messes with me. It's partly because of my charm and also because of who I am. The athlete who put the town on the map. A tall, good-looking, well-hung ( and proud of it) young black man living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Champion City is my home. Why am I here? Simply to dazzle you and share one of my stories with you. The life of a black man in America isn't easy. That's why the truth must be told. Lately, a lot has happened in my life. It's May 2008 and in a few weeks, I will graduate from Bay State Tech Union College or BSTUC. If anyone asks, the school definitely lives up to its acronym. I felt like I was stuck there forever. Bay State Tech Union College is the steel trap where I spent the last four years getting an engineering degree. At last, I am free.

My college days sucked big-time for the most part. When I graduated from Brockton Community High School in 2004, I won myself a student-athlete scholarship to Bay State Tech Union College. I didn't know much about the school, to tell you the truth. Founded in 1978, Bay State Tech Union College was a small technical school with about eleven thousand students. The school had two campuses, one in Brockton and one in Canton. In 1998 Bay State Tech Union College joined the NCAA Division Two and now competes in Men's Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Golf, Tennis, Wrestling, Rifle, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Soccer and Swimming along with Women's Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Ice Hockey, Equestrian, Volleyball, Golf, Rugby, Tennis, Lacrosse, Soccer and Swimming.

For years I played Basketball for Bay State Tech Union College. The team was lousy. They lost seventy percent of their games until I came along. What a waste of time, energy and money. Under my leadership they made it to the NCAA Division Two Men's Basketball Championships in our conference. We came within a hair of becoming national champions, but my idiotic teammates blew it. Ugh! I wish I had gone to a better school like Boston College or something. Unfortunately, when I graduated high school, Division One colleges and universities with great basketball programs weren't exactly knocking at my door. So, I went with the first school that offered me a scholarship. I think that if I went to Boston College, or Ohio State or any of the major powers in college basketball, I might have made it into the NBA Draft. Unfortunately, I didn't. Oh, well. It was just a dream that never took flight.

I am on vacation from school right now, which is good. I find things to keep myself occupied. Like chasing some hood honeys. I am getting laid a lot more often. Also, I seem to have become a magnet for horny voluptuous chicks. That's more than okay by me because when it comes to catching booty, I definitely like it fat. It's all good, folks. I was chilling down South, near the Park when I ran into this big-booty ghetto chick named Marianna Mendes. She was from Cape Verde. One of them short, thick chicks with big tits, wide hips and huge asses. She was only five feet three inches tall but must weigh damn near two hundred pounds. Marianna's been sweating me lately. Well, that day I decided to fuck her. She was down with that. We went to her house and did our thing.

Marianna lived in a tiny apartment not far from the South Side Fire Station. Between the Park and a big fast-food joint. She ushered me inside. I sat on the bed while she got ready. Marianna disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a drink. I wasn't interested in drinking. I only came to her place for one thing and it's to get a piece of ass. That was more than okay with Marianna because this Cape Verde plumper was dangerously addicted to black cock. And I was the owner of one of the biggest dicks this side of Brockton. Chicks from all over town will testify to that.

I unzipped my pants and out came my dick. Twelve inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black male power. Comes with a twin set of apple-sized balls. Marianna gasped when she saw the size of my cock. I smirked. She hadn't seen anything yet. I told her to get on her knees and show my dick some love. Marianna didn't need to be told twice. She got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth. I thrust my cock into the thick chick's warm mouth. Why is it that fat chicks suck the best cock? I don't know. Honestly. I think it's because they try harder.

While Marianna sucked on my cock and balls, I pulled my bag of weed out of my pocket. I rolled me a joint and started blazing. I'm not an addict. Nah, I only smoke weed recreationally. It relaxes me when I've got something on my mind. I don't smoke cigarettes because they can fuck you up in the long run. Weed doesn't do jack to you unless you abuse it. I smoked and blew the smoke on Marianna's face while she sucked my dick. That's right. I'm a real G! She sucked my cock and licked my balls like oral sex was going out of style. This Cape Verde plumper was so damn cool. I rewarded her efforts by giving her a pearl necklace. For those of you who don't know what that means, I shot my load of hot manly cum all over her damn face. Then, I made her lick every last drop of it. Am I good or what?

After Marianna Mendes got done sucking my dick and licking my cum, I laid her on the bed and fingered her pussy. I licked that pussy until it was raw, thrusting my fingers in it two at a time. Marianna squealed in pleasure as I worked her sweet spot and begged me for more. I rocked her world. That's right, folks. I got skills. After I made her cum for the third time, Marianna was ready for anything. I told her I wanted to try her ass. She hesitated, then told me she was down with that. I grinned, quite pleased. Good answer. Then, I put her on all fours and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I slid a finger into her booty hole. Her asshole was nice and tight. Just the way I liked them. Good. I rubbed my cock against her backdoor, then pushed it inside. With a swift thrust, I went in. I gripped her hips and began working my dick into her asshole.

Even though she had one of the biggest ghetto booties I'd ever seen, Marianna had a really tight asshole. That's more than okay by me because with my big dick, I set out to change her backdoor from a tight end to a wide receiver. Oh, damn. I should have been a football player! As I fucked Marianna, she squealed happily. I grabbed a handful of her long hair and yanked her head back as I fucked her. Ramming my dick in and out of her shit hole felt so good that if doing it was wrong, I didn't want to be right. It didn't take me long to cum. I love to cum inside a woman's ass. I don't know why. Marianna Mendes screamed like a woman possessed as my cum flooded her rear entry. I laughed. I do love the sound of a woman screaming in the throes of passion. It's my raison d'etre.

Afterwards, I put my pants back on and left Marianna's apartment. She clutched her clothing as I got ready to leave. I didn't say anything. If Marianna was lucky, I'd give her a call within a couple of weeks to see if she wanted to hook up again. I don't really like to stick around afterwards. Into the street I go. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Big Booty Ghetto Bitches Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 919 milliseconds