• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Giving More

Giving More

He fastened the last of the straps and stepped back. She pulled, testing her restraints; the thigh straps were something new and already gave her a move helpless feeling. When she was finished with her quick check, she looked up into his eyes. A broad smile spread across his face.

"How are you feeling, pet?"

"Good Sir," she replied softly, her anticipation already mounting.

He chuckled and went over to the toy box, returning to her with his arm behind his back and a sadistic smile on his face. She could feel the tingling sensation growing deep within her.

He showed her the vibrator, explaining with a smirk, "Let's see what you are capable of my pet."

She felt a shiver run through her, wondering what he had planned for her this evening.

He climbed on the bed beside her bound form and placed the cold hard plastic against her warm clit, shocking her. He turned the toy on and the vibrations sent jolts through her.

She whimpered in pleasure as her arousal began to build. Rapidly her breathing became panting...which became moaning...which became begging.

"Please Master, May I cum?"

"Cum now, pet," he demanded, her body giving in to his command. The orgasm quickly took over and she moaned loudly as her body shuddered against the restraints.

As she came down, panting, she expected him to remove the toy but he just held it there, against her swollen clit. Her breath had barely returned to normal when she felt the twinge of another orgasm welling up in her. She tried to move away but it was a futile attempt as her restraints held her firmly. He kept the pressure against her clit constant with no end to the vibrations in sight. She tried to relax and control her breathing but it was no use the need in her was becoming too urgent.

Her body tensed and she screamed out, "please...please...please"

He chuckled, "Please what, pet?"

"Please Master...please...can ...I...cum?" gasping the question with a sense of urgency.

"Again, pet?" He smirked watching her writhe against her binds, unable to get away from the stimulation.

"Please Master...please...please...please Masterrrrrrrrrr," she screamed. "Cum!" He ordered and watched her shake in orgasmic relief.

She twitched uncontrollably with the toy still vibrating on her hypersensitive button. Gasping for breath, throat dry, eyes watering, she tried to get away from the toy.

"Please turn it off Sir," she pleaded, begging for a chance to recuperate.

"Not yet, mine," he stated firmly. "Lay back and relax, pet," the remark filled with sarcasm.

Her weary eyes shot open, she gazed into his and knew this was going to be pure torture.

Trying to relax her aching muscles, she stared deep into his dark eyes, seeking refuge. He leaned down and whispered softly in her ear, his warm breath tantalizing her sweat covered body.

"Give me more, pet." Her body quivered in response to his words.

She felt the desire rising in her; she could not believe her body was responding this way. She was exhausted and covered in sweat, yet she found herself teetering on the edge once again. This time the need was pushing her to the edge but not over. Her body ached with the desire for release. She willed herself to orgasm but it would not happen. her moans drying her throat, her pants heavier and louder. Her pussy was oozing with the fluids of her passion.

"Please Master...stop," she moaned.

He turned the toy off and her body instantly collapsed, struggling to regain her breath, her panting softening to a whisper, "Thank You Master."

His smirk was sinister, "Don't thank me yet, pet" and he turned the toy back on. The shock of the vibrations pushed her immediately back to the edge. Her body tensed and squirmed as much as the restraints would allow.

"Please stop Master...I can't," she cried out.

"You can and you will pet" He stated in a very matter of fact tone.

She fought against the restraints, trying to get away from the tormenting vibrations. Her attempts remained useless.

He watched her for a while long then shut the toy off again, but kept it's now warm plastic against her clit. She relaxed again, this time knowing it was only to be a small reprieve. Once her composure had regained some normalcy, the toy began again, thrusting her back to the edge.

She began pleading with him, 'Please...stop...please Master."

He let her beg for a bit longer, then shut the toy off again, keeping it firm against her swollen button. She gathered her herself together and tried to appeal to him again.

"Please Master...I can't do this...please stop...I can't."

"I told you pet, you can and you will," he growled with a twinge of irritation in his tone. She saw the look in his eyes, and worried that she was beginning to disappoint him. She closed her eyes, and tried to calm her reeling mind. He pushed the plastic toy harder against her clit making her wince briefly.

He turned it back on, her body rapidly raced to the verge of release and remained there steadily aching for the push over the edge. Her whimpers grew louder, fighting the urge to beg him. She twitched and squirmed, trying to force herself over, to no avail. With her eyes held shut, she felt his hands moving up her stomach, it caving under his touch. He grabbed her nipple and pinched it hard. A sharp intake of breath and a loud moan escaped her lips. He pulled on the hard nub and twisted roughly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Yessssssssss," she screamed.

He released her nipple and turned the toy off, this time her whimper had a hint of disappointment in it. He chuckled and turned the toy back on. This time her passion was so close she could feel the quick spasms deep in her soaked pussy.

"You will cum for me pet, now!" He instructed firmly. "Cum!"

Her body exploded like it had never done before. Her binds held her thrashing body as she screamed, "For...you....Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

After her body had finished descending the orgasmic ride she had been thrust upon, she lay motionless, panting hard, heart racing. He removed the toy and unfastened her restraints. She could feel the pool of juices gathered beneath her. He lay down and curled himself behind her, wrapping his arms around her exhausted body.

Placing a soft kiss on her neck, he whispered in her ear, "That's my good girl...I am proud of you pet."

She smiled softly and nuzzled back into his chest. She whispered, "Thank you Master." as she drifted off to sleep, safe in his arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Giving More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 119 milliseconds