• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Experience

The Experience

12

Part 1 - Wakeup call

The blonde in the chair frantically blinking at me is the client. We'll call her Wife or Wifey. She's blinking because, like most clients on their first experience, she's panicking early. The blink is her safe "word".

It may be something to do with the tight latex outfit I'm wearing, the one that makes my tits look enormous. Or perhaps its the large strapon protruding from my crotch.

She'd probably be yelling "Dart!" if it weren't for the ball-gag crushed between her heavily lipsticked lips and tied behind her head. Her brown eyes are wide open, pleading with me, the mascara beginning to run. Beads of sweat are appearing around the hairline of her expensive looking bob cut and dye job. Her perfume, like everything else about her, is expensive and to be honest, its kinda beginning to piss me off.

You're wondering why I don't release her, isn't that against the rules? Well, it kinda is, but a few years of experience has taught me that this happens more often than not. And the first few times I caved in and released the client early, I either got stiffed on payment or had to reset the whole scenario so they could have a do-over..and this time they promised they wouldn't freak out. Don't worry, if things really go south, I'll let her go as promised.

A little more information. She's currently tied to a straight back chair. Hands behind her back secured with her silk scarf, legs splayed open, tied with rope around the ankle to the chair legs. Her very conservative designer cream colored blouse is hanging open revealing a very unexpected and very sexy black corset. A discrete string of pearls hangs down almost to her cleavage. Her tight black knee length skirt is split up and the side and hiked up around her waist. Looking up from her highheels, black thigh highs give way to a brief glimpse of tanned athletic thighs before more black lingerie covers her neatly trimmed pussy.

I know its neatly trimmed because I got a damn good look at it during the set up meeting for this experience.

For such a well-to-do lady, she certainly knew how to cuss up a storm as I fingered and tongue-lashed her cunt in the bathroom of a very nice hotel. Not the one we're in now, but equally nice. I like to get to know my clients a little before the job.

A moan behind me causes her to cease blinking and shift her gaze behind my shoulder.

Her husband is coming round. I'm not concerned, he's going to be groggy for a while. And besides, he's strapped face down over the back of an armchair. He's naked, apart from a full face mask that covers his head, and a gag, identical to is wifes ensuring he doesnt make too much noise. Especially later.

Strangely, his pert little buttocks are flexing rhythmically, I trace a latex clad finger over them, giggle softly and look back at the wife. She's confused but as my finger slides down the crack of his ass and twists the exposed end of the buttplug I inserted earlier, a very decadent and knowing look flashes in her eyes.

The blinking stops and I would swear a little wet spot of anticipation just flowered in the crotch of those lovely lacey panties.

Part 2 - The setup

We met online, which is where I do all my business these days. The Vegas brothel I learned my trade in is a distant memory. I'm very particular about my clients nowadays.

The DeWitts for example are a very nice couple, well on the outside at least. Both are quite attractive, fit and healthy. Makes a change from my days with overweight balding men with B.O. and halitosis.

As with most of these couples,they hit mid thirties, their sex life had declined and they wanted to spice it up a little. The husband had wanted the usual three way or a shot at her asshole, not very inventive but at least had some basic ideas. Wifey though, had a much, much darker set of ideas in mind and she set about finding a way to fulfill them. In part it was because, one drunken night, she'd reluctantly allowed her husband to penetrate her virgin ass. And she really hadn't liked it. But despite her pleas to stop, he had carried on fucking her, hard, until he shot his load in her tight little ass. Then, having watched a few too many pornos, he expected a little ass to mouth action to finish things off. And he didn't take no for answer there either.

Afterwards he apologized, the wife accepted and admitted that maybe she had liked it all just a little bit. But that darker side of her, well she wanted a little payback, and thats how she found me.

We met through an online service. A few introductory emails, an intimate IM session and then a very memorable phone call where she laid out for me exactly what she wanted. I could hear the drone of a vibrator as she breathlessly finished describing her fantasy. I have to admit, after arranging the meet and hanging up, I spent a good hour thinking about her ideas and fingering myself to a monumental climax.

Prior to "the experience" I met her in a hotel lounge. We discussed terms and talked a little, but small talk is tough when theres hard kinky sex on the table. I accepted part payment in cash and we agreed the remainder of the payment would be in her purse on the big night. As we stood to leave she leant towards me as if to hug me goodbye. Instead, out of sight of anyone nearby, she gripped my earring and hissed in my ear "Follow me to the bathroom." The look in her eyes told me she was horny and not about to take no for an answer.

Part 3 - Good kitty, bad kitty

I can play the switch as well as anyone. I adopted a submissive demeanor and followed her to an out of the way bathroom on the lower floor of the hotel.

Once there, she dragged me into a cubicle and thrust a $100 down my blouse, not sure why, I guess she had some other hooker fantasy going on. "I've never been with a woman," she whispered coyly before leaning in to kiss me full on the lips, her eager tongue pushing into my mouth. Her arms wrapped around me, a hand slid down and gripped my ass, pulling me into her even tighter. I responded by kissing her back just as hard and held her tightly, my hand cupped her pussy through her tight jeans, pressing in on where I figured her clit was.

Out of breath, we parted and she frantically pulled up her shirt and unloaded her tits from a frontfastning bra. Her dark nipples stood up hard from the tanned skin around them. "Suck them, bitch," she hissed. Pinching one nipple between a finger and thumb, I took as much of the other tit in my mouth as I could manage and sucked. My other hand gripped her ass as she dug her fingers into my long black hair. She pulled my face away and moved it forcibly to the other tit. "The nipples, suck them, lick them, bite them, tease them," she ordered. I did so, and for a solid 5 minutes as I alternated between those beautiful breasts, she was lost in the new sensations I was giving her.

The main door opened and we froze. She hurriedly sat down on the toilet and pulled me into her lap. I curled my legs up behind me so only one pair of feet would show. As someone clumped noisily into the cube

next to us and began to urinate, we quietly and gently kissed again. I was able to gently stroke one exposed breast and tweak the nipple making her bite her lip to stop from crying out. Our anonymous

neighbor soon finished and left. We stood up, facing each other in the narrow confines of the cubicle. Her hands went to her waist and unbuttoned her jeans. She slid them down and settled back on the toilet. No panties. Her wonderfully trimmed little blond pussy was exposed to me.

She wasted no time spreading it wide with both hands, it was dripping. "Now lick my fucking cunt like a good little whore."

"Yes madam," I whispered hoarsely as I dropped to my knees between her legs. I caught a whiff of perfume mixed with pussy juice, it was so intoxicating I almost came right there.

"Now!" she moaned. Her hand in my hair pulling my eager mouth to that hot wet gash between her legs. I went to town. My tongue lashed frantically all over her crotch, I stuck it deep between those lips, and danced it teasingly over her clit as I slid three fingers into her pussy. I began to pump them hard, in and out of her sloppy hole as I sucked on her clit.

It took another few minutes of my expert tongue and finger work, egged on by her foul mouth insulting and berating me before she finally climaxed. She was a gusher too, a shower of sweet pussy juice erupted all over my face as her body went rigid. She had to muffle her face in her arm to stop the whole fucking hotel hearing her orgasm. I sat back and gazed at this gorgeous semi naked woman in front of me. After a little while, lying back with her eyes closed, lightly touching her own nipples and pussy, she giggled almost uncontrollably then snapped back to reality. "What the fuck are you looking at you little dyke?"

Sub-time was over, I stood, gripped her face in my right hand and jammed a couple of fingers up her cunt again. I informed her : "That was the only time you get to talk to me like that, ever again! Understand?" I shoved my pussy flavored fingers into her mouth making her gag.

Defiance flickered behind her eyes and then died in the face of my unyielding hard stare. I pulled my fingers out, wiped them in her hair.

"Yes, of course," she said, lowering her gaze.

"Next Saturday, as we agreed," I said as I cleaned off my face and prepared to leave.

"Yes,and...and... you... you wont tell anyone about this will you?" she stammered.

"Why, you scared of what the sewing circle would say about you getting a cuntlapping in a public bathroom?" I mocked.

"Um, yes...I'm.. I'm not ..that way, you understand?"

"But you liked it didn't you?" I said cooed soothingly "Don't shy away from things you enjoy." She nodded slowly and looked confused, maybe even ashamed. I winked knowingly and left her there.

Part 4 - What happens in Vegas

And so, earlier tonight I put the plan into action; with a couple of twists of my own.

The hotel we're in right now, is a casino hotel, in Vegas. From an earlier life, I know the right people and for tonight at least, I was employed briefly as a cocktail waitress. With my long legs and ample tits, I look damn good in those little outfits they wear.

Wifey and convinced her darling loving, ass-fucking husband that they should take trip out here. In fact she'd arranged it all ahead of even meeting me.

And, for the better part of the evening, as they gambled away, I served them drinks and flirted shamelessly with the husband. Wifey played the part so well, glaring at me the whole time.

As the evening got wore on they retired to one of the bars and waddya know I ended my "shift" right around then and decided to have a couple drinks in the same bar. We got to talking and Hubby is quite the charmer actually. Wifey appeared to loosen up some and began complimenting me on my tits, my legs ...my hair, you name it. When the moment was right I said "so, you guys both wanna fuck me?". Hubby spat his drink back in his glass. Wifey, looked at me cooly and said "Why the fuck not, its my husbands number one fantasy and hey..what happens in vegas..."

"Do we pay you now?" he blurted out, barely able to contain his excitement. I flashed him a nice smile, "No, I just fuck for fun, seriously," I said, " you guys are hot, we're all horny...lets fuck!"

"Well, lets go!" I thought he was going to knock the table over with his boner, poor guy.

In the elevator I massaged his cock through his pants as his wife once again shoved her all too eager tongue into my mouth. I let her, for now, it was part of the plan after all.

Once in their room I demanded champagne and strawberries from room service. As we waited, I toyed with them some more, lap dances for both, with some private dirty talk whispered in their respective ears.

"Well, uh.. what do you wanna do?" hubby blathered. "We wait just a little more, its not a party without champagne!" I said coyly, silently urging the fucking room service guy to get here NOW!

Straddling him, and beginning to gyrate again, I asked "Why don't you tell me a little about what YOU would like?" leaning over him to give him the full benefit of my cleavage. Wifey was looking furtive and nervous over by the drinks cabinet, if things didn't move on soon, she would probably blow the whole thing. I'd seen it before, first timers always panic early.

A knock on the door announced the arrival of the next phase. And this was where things were going to deviate from the agreed plan.

I excused myself to the bathroom as hubby went to the door to receive the champagne and strawberries. Whilst the toilet flushed noisily I applied a couple spots of a lemon flavored gel on each nipple and tucked a small pill into the waistband of my panties. After checking deep within the undersink cabinet for the rest of my gear that I had stashed earlier, I was ready.

I heard the room door close and the familiar jingling trundle of a room service trolley, followed by the pop of a cork.

Part 5- Deviance

Emerging from the bathroom, I accepted a large glass, downed it and then exposed my tits. "Lets get started!" I laughed, pushing hubby down into the armchair he would soon be secured to.

I straddled him and without a word of invitation, he took my left nipple in his mouth and sucked, "Oh yeah, man, oh yeah!" he garbled before devouring my other tit. Thats right I thought, get a good dose. Within a minute he was out cold, knockout drops on the nipples, works every time.

"Can we do it now?" the wife asked, a deep somewhat sadistic note in her voice.

"Not quite, I need to prepare him."

Crossing to the trolley, I poured a good measure of champagne on top of that small pill I had just discretely popped into the glass.

"Have a drink while I get ready."

Handing that glass to her was where my plan forked from hers.

Returning to the bathroom, I grabbed my gear from the cabinet. "I feel funny..." she said shortly before passing out on the floor. I checked she wasn't in a weird position or anything and then left her there as

I changed into my outfit.

She had figured she'd get to take an active part in the next phase. But, again, experience has taught me, one must retain physical control of all the other players in these situations until you're sure you have mental control of them. Particularly the first timers. And I must admit, she made me a little nervous.

I'm mainly a latex girl, preferably black, but I do have a couple other colors for discerning clients. I buy my gear custom made, from a place in Amsterdam. It's pricey, but you have to pay for this kind of quality. And with what I charge for these "experiences" I can afford it.

The only non latex thing I wear, is a thick leather collar with a solid silver O-ring around my neck. I pull my long black hair back in a ponytail, secured with a thin strip of latex. Sometimes I have to make time to apply suitable make-up, but the cocktail waitress cover allowed me to get that out of the way earlier. I do however have to reapply lipstick after that bitch decided to slobber all over me again. Its a deep shade of red with a little gloss. I have the kind of lips you just want to see around the end of a cock, and I love leaving a smear of lipstick somewhere private as a reminder. Not tonight though.

My corset is of course latex. I pull it tight and my tits are pushed up high showing a stunning cleavage if I do say so myself. I wear short shorts, again, made of latex, with a front to back zipper on the crotch allowing easy access when I want it. A small socket sits right over my pelvic bone. It accepts a variety of toys, some of which are lying in the bottom of my bag.

Latex thigh high boots with outrageously high heels cover my legs. I hook some suspenders from the top of them to my corset.

I spritz a little perfume over myself then pull on my elbow length gloves.

And thats how I work. A tall, well built, no nonsense girl clad in latex and not about to take any shit from anyone.

Well...excuse the pun, but I'm about to do just that.

Anal can be a mucky business, and I really don't like muck. So, first things first, I drag Mr Sleeping Beauty to the bathroom. I strip him and administer some medication before leaving him propped up on the toilet. I look him over, he's pretty cute and obviously works out. Very much the kinda guy I'd go for in different circumstances. (You're wondering how I move a big guy while wearing high heels? Strong legs,practice and sheer willpower.) I flick on the extractor fan and close the bathroom door as I exit.

After arranging the furniture to my liking, I return to Mrs Sleeping Beauty, lifting her gently into that straight-backed chair. Her head lolls to one side exposing a shapely neck and ear, that I just want to lick and bite.

She's still out. I watch her for a minute or so, she's really quite pretty. I slide a gloved finger into her wet mouth, thrust it in and out a few times, savouring how slutty she looks like that. I quickly attach the ball gag and pull the silk scarf from around her neck. I move behind her and pull both arms to me so I can secure them. I can't resist, my hands reach forward and grasp her tits from behind as I nuzzle her ear, inhaling her heady perfume. I work quickly, unbuttoning her blouse, careful not to rip it. (no mean feat in these gloves). Another squeeze of those gorgous breasts, this time just through her bra. I want to scoop them out and suckle on them, but theres no time. Moving back around in front of her I hike her skirt up and secure her ankles to the chair legs. I can smell her sweet wetness as I work.

I stand back and slip a hand inside my shorts, lightly working my clit as I stare at this beautiful woman in front me. For this instant, she's mine, whether she likes it or not.

So distracted by the situation, I almost forgot the important thing. Scanning around the room, I locate her purse and sure enough inside is a thick envelope. I pop it open, flick through the wad of cash and throw it in my bag.

Ghastly noises from the bathroom announce that hubby is ready. Holding my breath I enter the bathroom, flush the toilet and move him carefully to the bidet. I turn it on and let it run a while.

Turning off the bidet,I pull him up and check we're good to go before moving him back into the room. I lay him face down over the back of the arm chair, his now very clean butt up in the air facing his sleeping wife. Securing him is a little more tricky. I use ankle cuffs and a length of custom made pipe to keep his legs apart. Standard issue police cuffs secure his hands in front of him and a length of steel cable between them, under the chair and then around the pipe, ensures he's not going anywhere.

I pick a decent sized butt plug for him, lube it up good and ease it in. Some people wouldn't do him this courtesy, they'd just ream the fucker and listen to him cry in shock and pain. Not me, well not tonight at least. I don't want him distracted by mere pain. I want him to know he's getting fucked, I want him to feel that, to know that, and nothing else.

The final touch is to ease a leather hood over his head. It has eyeholes, with covers which I opt to close for now. As an afterthought, I decide to ballgag him too, his and hers matching set, ain't it romantic!

I reach into the deepest recesses of my bag, my fingers drift over familiar friends before settling on my weapon of choice for the evening. 10 inches of jet black latex cock.

Doing the set up work with one attached is a nightmare, it just gets in the way. But now everything is set, I snap the cock into place. It rears up from between my legs, then bends down slightly under its own weight. I grasp it at the base, run my gloved hand along its length. It feels fantastic. I catch myself in the full length mirror, I stare at my latex clad body with my huge plastic cock and I'm almost overcome with lust. I reign it in. My time will come, very soon.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Experience

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds