• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Holiday with Mom

Holiday with Mom

For years I have been fantasising about my own mother. From sexual thoughts in bed to masturbating over pictures of her to masturbating with her panties. My mother is by no means a super model nor is she ugly. She has got 36G breasts and she wears size 14 panties and I know this from looking at her bras and panties. Usually woman with that size of breasts would be rather on the plump or fat side but my mom isn’t. She has a fairly slim tummy and beautiful curvy hips and a gorgeous round ass. To me she is amazing for a 45 year old woman.

I was 18 years old and my dad had died about 2 years ago and my mom and I decided to take a holiday together for a week to Spain just so that we could get a break from routine and we hadn’t been anywhere since my dad died.
On the first day of the holiday my mom went down from our hotel room to the pool to lie out and get sum sun. From our bedroom window I could see the pool and I could see my mom lying on her front on the deck chair. My mom was wearing a 2 piece bikini which was hugging her round ass perfectly. So while staring at my moms ass I was getting a raging hard-on and I thought to myself that I would need to get rid of it if I was going to go down to the pool. I went from the window to watch some TV and get my mind off my mothers’ sweet ass. Eventually my penis went down.

I grabbed a towel and headed down to the pool in just my swim shorts and flip flops. On my way down I saw lots of young hot girls sunning and swimming topless which really didn’t affect me. I went over to my mom and threw my towel down beside her.

“Oh, hey” she said,
“Hi, just down for a quick swim and maybe get sum sun”

So I jumped into the nice cool water and started to swim around. I watched my mom every now and again. Then I saw something that surprised me, my mother turned over onto her back, but she was topless and showing her magnificent 36G breasts.

“Wow, she has never sunned topless before” I thought to myself as I swam around.

I watched as guys would walk past and stare at her big breasts and I then thought that this trip could be so that my mom could maybe hook up with some guy and get a bit of action and why not?, she’s hot and single.

I got out of the pool and walked slowly over to my mom taking in the view of her tits at the same time. When I got tot her I grabbed my towel.

“Hey you’re dripping” she laughed and rubbed her tits to get the water off.
“Oh sorry mom. I’m going back up to the room. I’ll see you later”
“Ok”

This went on for the week and on the last night we decided that we were going to go out and have a good time at one of the local clubs. And to be honest I really didn’t mind going to a club with my mom as no one would know.

She came out of the bathroom that evening in an amazing outfit. She had on a skirt that was just above her knee and a top that showed off her huge rack and cleavage very well.

“You don’t think it’s too…….over the top?”
“What do you mean mom?”
“Well, too slutty?”
“No way mom. In fact I think you look great”
“Aw thanks baby”

Like I said, I kind of new my mom was hoping for some sex from the trip. My mom and I had always been fairly open about things so I said to her,

“Mom, are you maybe looking to get back into the guy scene tonight?”

She look confusedly at me and I thought that I had just mad a complete ass of myself, until she said,

“Well yes. I was hoping to maybe meet someone and have some fun you no. As long as you don’t think it’s too soon after your father?”
“No mom, I think it’s a good idea. Why shouldn’t you have some fun and we will always love dad but we need to let go a little”
“Aw thanks for understanding baby and I hope that you too might get some sexy girl”
We both laughed and smiled at each other.

“Mom, if you do get lucky tonight, just send me a text and you can have the room to yourself”
“Really sweety? Thank you”

So we headed down into the town and went into a club and I got the first drinks. As time went on we separated but I could still see her with guys hanging round her buying her drinks and she was getting pretty drunk. After a while I lost sight and thought she might have got someone but I hadn’t got a text so I went back to the hotel which was about a 5 minute walk. When I entered the room I saw my mom sitting there on the couch with a half empty bottle of tequila.

“What happened mom? What are you doing back so early?”
“Well there was this guy who put me back into reality”
“What are you talking about mom?”
“He said that a woman of my age shouldn’t wear clothes like these and should go home and not embarrass myself anymore and he was right. I mean I’m 45 and look at what I’m wearing”

We were both drunk so I didn’t really care what was I was saying at this point.

“Mom, you might be 45 but you look absolutely amazing. I mean any guy would be lucky to have a woman looking like you”

A few tears rolled down her cheek

“You’re just saying that to make me feel better”

I went, sat beside her, took the tequila and took a shot and said,

“No mom I’m not. You are gorgeous. You have a beautiful body and I saw loads of guys during the week checking you out and I seriously mean that” at the same time I placed a hand on her knee.

She looked at my hand on her knee and looked at me. You really are an amazing son. She then kissed me on the lips.

“Oh my god. I’m sorry baby!”
“Don’t be mom” I leaned in and kissed her again but this time we slipped our tongues into each others mouths and sucked on them.

“Oh no, we can’t do this, it’s illegal and wrong for a mother and son…………..”

I cut her off

“Mom its fine. We are just 2 people that love each other. We are in a foreign country and no one here knows that we are mother and son”

I leaned in and kissed her again. She didn’t object. I slowly moved my hand from her knee up her smoothed tanned thighs, under her short skirt and to her panties. With my middle finger, I rubbed the crotch of her panties a little.

We stopped kissing and I grabbed the bottom of her t shirt and pulled it up over her huge breasts and over her head. She was wearing a sexy seam free smooth black bra that lifted her breasts and created a bigger cleavage. I reached round and unclipped her bra. The bra fell to her lap and her huge tits swung free. Her 36G tits were not firm but they were soft and sagged down which made them even sexier. Her nipples were about 2cm in diameter and stood hard at about 1cm. Simply they were big and hard.

My cock was pitching a tent in my trousers and my mom saw it and took hold of my cock through my jeans. I stood up in front of mom, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I let them drop to the floor and kicked them out of the way. My hard dick was hurting now, trying to get free of my pants. I stepped up closer to my mom who was still sitting in front of me and had her eyes locked on my crotch. I grabbed the sides of my pants and started to pull them down. My cock got caught in my pants and was pulled downwards and at the last minute my hard cock sprung back up and bobbed about right in front of my moms face.

Her eyes lit up as my cock swayed before her.

“Wow, you’re pretty big baby!”

My cock pulsated and a stream of clear, sticky pre-cum oozed out of my tip and my mom without hesitation put her mouth on my cock and sucked the pre-cum off me. My cock was only 6 inches long but it was about 2 inches in diameter, so it was pretty thick. Mom continued to suck on the huge head of my cock and then she slowly wrapped her hand around the base of my dick and started to wank me. As she was wanking me, she sucked on my balls, which was a good feeling which I had never had before.

“Oh mom, that’s so good, mmmmmm”

I told mom to swap places with me. I sat down and laid back and spread my legs. Mom then got on her knees and lifted her huge tits onto my lap, 1 on either side of my cock. She licked the head a few times and put some spit on it. She then squeezed her huge boobs around my cock and started to move them up and down on my dick.

After a while of doing this she said,

“Baby, your mom needs some attention. Do you wanna taste my pussy?”
“Hell yes mom!”

We swapped places again and I got down on my knees and put my head between her legs and up her skirt a bit. I could smell the aroma of her pussy and as I got closer to her crotch the sweet smell got stronger and my head was spinning because of the sexy pungent smell. She was wearing a sexy pink cotton thong and there was a patch on the crotch that was clearly wet.

“Wow mom. You’re nice and wet”
“Yea. I really need some attention baby”

I ran my tongue up the crotch of her thong to tease her and she let out a little moan when I did this. I grabbed the sides of her thong and pulled it down her sexy thighs and out of her ass crack and off her legs. I took the thong and let her watch me bring it to my nose and mouth and lick her panties.

“Mom, can I let you in on a little secret?”
“Sure thing sweety”
“I used to do this all the time with your dirty panties from the dirty laundry hamper”
“Really baby?”
“Yea mom”
“But why?”
“Well mom this isn’t just a spur of the moment thing, I’ve wanted you for long time”
“So you set this up?”
“No mom I didn’t but I’m glad it turned out this way. Aren’t you?”
“Well…….yes I guess I am, but this is a one off thing”
“Mom it doesn’t need to be. We’re both adults and you have sexual needs so anytime you need sex all you need to do is ask me and you don’t need to go out and find guys”
“Well I guess so baby”

After I settled that, I put my head down under her skirt to get a first look at her pussy. It was amazing. Her pussy lips were thick and glistening with her pussy juice and her lips were sticking out of a trimmed layer of hair. That pungent smell hit me again and boy was it good.
“Oh My God!”
“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t shave it baby. I have never shaved it, I only trim it”
“No mom, it’s not that. It’s simply amazing!”
“Really baby? I thought guys only liked shaved pussies?”
“No way mom. I love hairy pussy. Especially yours”

I moved closer to her pussy and put out my tongue. From as far down as I could get my tongue I gave her 1 long lick all the way up through her hair to her clit and beyond.

“Oh baby, mmmmmmmmmm” she cried

I put 2 fingers up and spread her hairy lips. I was now faced with a glistening, deep, wet pussy. Some pussy juice flowed out of her cunt as soon as I opened it up.
I put my tongue out at the base of her opening and let this little stream of juice pool onto my tongue. I took it and swallowed it. The taste was superb. I rammed my tongue into my moms’ cunt and started to lap away at her.

She was now moaning away in pure incestuous lust. It finally struck me. I had my tongue inside the deep, loose, hairy, soaking wet vagina of my own mother and she wasn’t my mother anymore. She was my lover. I loved it. I was licking the salty vaginal secretions of my own mothers aroused pussy. The same pussy that I once had come from. These thoughts were filling my head and I was getting even more aroused. My mom must have been thinking the same sort of stuff and she was now screaming as I licked her and her pussy was getting wetter. I saw her huge clit poking out between her thick, hairy lips. I took my tongue out of her pussy and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her body tensed as I did this. I continued to lick and suck on her huge clit. At the same time I slid 2 fingers into her hot cunt and stated to finger fuck her.

“OH MY GOD, I’M GONNA CUM. OH YES AHHHHH!”

I cupped my mouth around her pussy opening and started to suck her pussy as I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh Yessssss!”

My moms pussy erupted and several squirts of her salty pussy juice flooded into my mouth. Her body was shaking and her thighs clamped around my head as she tried to control her orgasm. I swallowed as much of her cunt cream as possible and soon her legs let go of me. I took some of her juice in my mouth and went up and kissed her giving her a taste of her own juice.

“Mmmmm baby that was the best orgasm I’ve ever had, thank you”
“No problem mom. Your pussy juice tastes great doesn’t it?”
“Oh yes it does but I want to taste your cum baby”
“Oh you will mom, you will”

I pulled her skirt off her and threw it to the ground with the rest of our clothes. I suddenly started to realise that we were sobering up and I thought moms mind would change about all this without alcohol, but it didn’t.
I spread my moms legs again and took hold of my cock in my hand and lined it up with my moms wet slit.

“Are you sure you want this mom?”
“Yes”

I took my cock and ran my head up and down her hairy, thick lips a couple of times. I then pushed my thick head between her thick wet folds and into the hot and extremely soggy pussy. We both let out passionate moans as I entered my moms’ cunt. I started to thrust my cock in and out of her pussy as she moved her sexy hips in motion with my fucking. I was pounding away at her and I watched her huge breasts sway back and forth with the motion of fucking. Mom reached down and started to frig her clit with her fingers as I rammed her cunt hard. I could tell that she was nearing orgasm for a second time.

“I’m gonna cum again baby. Yesssss fuck me hard baby, mmmmmmmmmm”

I pushed deeper into her pussy and I could feel my head pressing against the opening of her womb. I felt the muscles of her vagina wall contract and grip my cock tight as another orgasm exploded across her body. A few squirts of her cum gushed out the sides of my cock as she lay back and recovered from cumming.

I pulled my cock out of her dripping cunt and let her lick it. I told her to get on her hands and knees so that I could fuck her doggy style. I was now faced with a new image, her stunning round ass sticking up in the air. I pushed her shoulders down so that her ass was exposed as best as possible. I put my face between her ass cheeks and began licking her pussy and ass crack spending time licking her tight puckered hole. I slid my cock back into her snatch to get my cock wet. I rubbed my wet cock up and down her ass hole to get some lube on it.

“Are you gonna fuck my ass?”
“Yes mom. Is that okay?”
“Well I’ve never been fucked in the ass before”
“Its ok mom I’ll take care not to hurt you”
“Ok sweety”

I fucked her pussy a few more times to try and let her ass loosen up a little. I placed the big head of my cock on her ass hole and pushed a little.

“Just relax your ass muscles mom and let me slip in”

I pushed a little more and her ass started to open up. A scream of pleasure and pain came from my mom. My penis head was the thickest part of my cock so if I got it in then it would be easier from there. Finally the head popped past her tight hole and we both let a sigh of relief. I started to slowly push my cock deeper into her ass and she started to moan and cry out louder and more passionately.

“Ahhh yesss, that feels so good. Get deeper baby please”

I didn’t need any more of an invite and I pushed my cock all the way into her ass until my balls were resting against her cunt. As I was fucking her ass I could feel my balls tighten and I new that I was almost ready to cum. I couldn’t decide weather or not I wanted to cum in her ass or not.

“Mom, where do you want me to cum?”
“Anywhere baby!” is all she could shout out between her moans and heavy breathing.

I pulled out of her ass and pushed back into her pussy and started back fucking her cunt. My cock was on the verge of exploding. I shoved my dick deep into her and my cock erupted inside her. I was now filling my mom with my very own sperm. The force was unreal. I kept cumming. I pulled my cock out and still I kept cumming. My mom turned round on her hands and knees and took my cock in her mouth and sucked hard on it and I screamed out and 1 last load of cum blasted into her mouth. I collapsed to the floor and watched my mom swallow my cum. I got up and went back to her pussy and my cum was pouring out onto the floor where it was making a puddle. I stuck my tongue out and ran it up her sopping wet cunt to taste my own creamy seed. I watched as she started to lick the pool of cum up off the tiled floor.

Covered in cum we lay kissing on the wet cold tiles until the morning when we hit the shower together before going to the airport and back to reality.

After that holiday, I’m happy to say, my mom and myself are still lovers and whenever mom needs fucked I’m more than willing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Holiday with Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1548 milliseconds