• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Kid Nextdoor

The Kid Nextdoor

I love to go swimming topless in my backyard pool. One day while working on my golden tan, I felt a pair of eyes on me. Through my sunglasses I noticed the oldest of the neighbor's boys watching me. I guess he thought I was sleeping. He had just turned 18 and was on his high school's football team. He had a younger brother the same age as my son, and they would play together all the time, so he would often babysit for me when I had to go out. He wanted me so much. I could tell by the way he looked at me and tried to make small talk when dropping off my son. And I had to admit, I liked to think about him when thrusting a dildo in and out of my pussy. He was so firm and sculpted. I kept saying he was too young, but now that he was 18 there was nothing holding me back.

I called him over one Saturday afternoon to 'baby-sit' for me. When he came to the door, I was still wet from my swim and was wearing my bikini top and shorts, showing off my firm, tanned stomach. He stood there breathless, not sure what to say.

"Come in and sit down, I will be right with you."

He went and sat in the living room while I went and got him a glass of water. When I came back I could see he was trying to sit in a way so that his hard-on wouldn't be so noticeable.

"Where's Tommy?" he asked.

"Over at his grandmother's for the day."

"Why did you invite me over then?"

I smiled and walked around behind him and started to massage his shoulders. I bent over and whispered into his ear, "Because I want your young cock in my pussy."

He started to breathe harder and I walked around and kneeled down between his legs. His cock was almost bursting out of his jeans.

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked him.

"N-no I haven't, but I-I've been wanting to, I...uh just didn't think you were interested in me. I want to lose my virginity to some one older than me."

"Perfect. Then sit back and enjoy the ride."

I undid his jeans and his hard cock sprung up. I grabbed it in my hand and squeezed it. He moaned. I pointed the head towards my mouth and slowly stuck my tongue out and licked the tip. After I got it nice and wet with my tongue, I slid my whole mouth over it and pulsed my tongue against it. He started to squirm and moan even more. My mouth and hand started to move up and down the shaft in rhythm and I sucked with all my air. His cock tasted so good, and I wanted to have more and more of it. I could feel him start to tense up so I knew he was about to blow, but I didn't want him to just yet.

"Your turn," I said.

He got off the couch and knelt before me when I stood up. He bit my shorts and with his teeth pulled them down. I sat on the couch and opened my legs for him. He took of his shirt and his face dove into my wet pussy. I put my legs over his shoulders as he hungrily licked every part of my pussy. His tongue glided over my clit and deep into my hole. I couldn't help but squirm and moan with pleasure. He grabbed my ass so he could push his face in even deeper.

"I want your cock in me now!"

I took off my top and laid down on the couch. He dropped his pants and his cock bounced up, ready to go. I spread my legs for him and he got on top of me. His hands went to my large tits and he squeezed them while pinching my nipples. Right when I moaned out he pushed his cock into me. His cock felt perfect in me. He thrust deep into me over and over and I wrapped my legs around him to push him in even deeper. His strong hips moved faster. I pulled his face onto my tits and held it there. Harder and harder he fucked me till I felt my pussy start to build up with ecstasy. I arched my back and held my breath as my body was overcome by the strongest orgasm I've had in years. I fell back into the couch feeling like I was melting as he continued to thrust into me. A few more times and he tensed up; I grabbed his hair and bit his neck as he cried out, his cum flooding into my pussy. His body became limp on top of me. He was trying to catch his breath. His cock was still in my pussy, and it felt good there.

"That was incredible," he said, "can we do this again sometime?"

"Stay right where you are, and as soon as you get hard again, you can fuck me some more."

I smiled, and he did.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Kid Nextdoor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds