• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jackie and Jill'in it

Jackie and Jill'in it

1234

I was in my last year of high school when my parents were both tragically killed in a car accident. Being an only child, I went to live with my Aunt Jackie and my cousin Jill. My Uncle had passed away the year before due to illness, so it had been a very difficult period of time for all of us, but a natural normal fit when I went to live with them.

Jill and I had always been close cousins growing up, and the fact we didn't live very far from one another made it easier for us to see one another during those years. Jill was in fact just three month's older than I was, though she seemed to enjoy holding that silly fact over my head most of my life.

As for my Aunt, she looked a lot like my mother, and reminded me of her in many ways, though unlike my mother, my Aunt Jackie was a lot more liberal and open-minded about several things, including allowing my cousin and I to entertain having friends over provided nothing got seriously out of hand. That wasn't really an option for me however, as I had left most of my semi-close friends behind after graduation, and hadn't really been seeing or dating anyone.

After the accident, I continued going to the same school I'd been going to as I did have my own car, which I appreciated in not having, or wanting to transfer to the same school my cousin Jill was then attending. In time things seemed to finally settle down into some semblance of normalcy once again, though with the uncertainty of a future ahead of me as far as continuing my education, and needing/wanting to help my Aunt out financially, it soon appeared that I'd have to remain living with them for a while yet even after graduating from school.

Jill was in the same place as I was of course, working what was then a part-time job in order to help out, all the while trying to save up enough money to hopefully begin attending college the following year. And though my Aunt had a fairly decent job, she often worked long hours and often came home late in the evenings, requiring that Jill and I both help out around the house as well in order to keep things livable and pleasant for all of us under the circumstances.

It was funny in a way, I certainly didn't look on Jill as being like a sister, though that first year together that I lived there made it seem a little like that. But not having had any kind of sibling, growing up with, Jill was for me more friend than cousin even. And I know that Jill felt very much the same way. We could talk, share things with one another more like friends than even a brother or sister would certainly share, and sometimes those discussions could get pretty interesting.

Jill was fairly tall for a woman at just under five foot ten, another one of those things we teased one another about as I was exactly five foot ten, so there was but a hairs breath separating us height wise, though all she had to do was fashion her long dark hair just a little to make her appear taller than I was. We had the same color of hazel eyes to match the dark colored hair, and during that last year living together had actually passed as twins whenever we'd gone out as a family. Something that Jill and I often got a kick out of as passing off as the truth. And though she was indeed my cousin, I couldn't help but periodically notice the obvious differences, especially as we grew up. Jill had a knockout body with full breasts and the cutest tight ass I'd ever seen which she loved showing off during the summer when she wore those tight fitting cut-off jeans she was hardly ever out of.

But lets face it, looking and appreciating was one thing, imagining was something else entirely, which remained my personal never approached and never acted upon little secret.

Though we had both been seeing and dating other people on and off, nothing had been very serious, and as I was only then beginning to consider the possibility of eventually joining the service and seeing the world, I certainly wasn't looking to be getting involved in any long-term relationships. And ever since graduation when I found myself tied more to my Aunt's home rather than around my old stomping grounds, things had dried up for me considerably as far as having a girlfriend went.

I knew Jill had been seeing and dating one guy for several month's now, and had met him a couple of times whenever he'd come by the house to pick her up for a date, or spend some time hanging around the house. Personally, I didn't see what Jill saw in the guy as I thought he was a bit of a self-centered conceited jerk, but I kept those thoughts pretty much to myself.

As was usually the case for us on a Friday night, my Aunt Jackie was still at work and wouldn't be home until late. Jill had gone out with her boyfriend to a drive-in movie, leaving me home alone, dateless at the moment though I almost preferred it that way as I didn't have a lot of money to be throwing away on dates at the moment anyway. About the only thing I'd been dating was my right hand, and had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'd be doing so again this night, though I was actually looking forward to some self-time alone, a good porn movie which I had a few secretly stashed away that no one knew anything about.

Though I had my own room across the hall and a few feet away from my Aunt's room, we only had the one TV set which was in the den downstairs from the upper bedrooms. This allowed for a certain amount of privacy with Jill's bedroom being the only other room downstairs besides the washroom and another full bath. I figured I easily had a couple of hours to amuse myself in as my Aunt never got home before nine on a Friday night anyway, and with Jill having gone to see a double feature at the drive-in putting her in well past midnight.

So it was that I eventually settled in to enjoy myself, watch a dirty movie, have a nice little cum, and then head off to bed in preparation for a days work of landscaping where I made a little extra money in helping out around the house.

Then all hell broke loose.

#

I had worn only a bathrobe, something I could slip in and out of easily if needs be on the one hand, and on the other, allowing me quick and comfortable access as I began pleasuring myself while watching the rather erotic movie I was currently enjoying.

I didn't hear the door open upstairs, as Jill had come in through the front door. So I was totally unaware of her even being there, and as I now know she thought me to be upstairs in my own room, she had headed directly downstairs towards her own.

With the layout being the way it was, Jill wouldn't have known I was even in the den until reaching the bottom of the steps and turning the corner to head down the hall towards her room. As she did however, she was able to look into the den and see me sitting there, though my back was towards her as I sat on the couch, but what she obviously could see was the dirty movie I had playing on the TV.

The next thing I know is that she's standing there in front of me, tears streaming down her face, this horrified expression glaring at me as I glance up only now realizing I'm no longer alone, cock in hand busily and happily stroking it.

"You're all alike aren't you?" Jill nearly screams at me, "All you can think about is sex!" Suddenly she turns and disappears from the den in a dead run towards her bedroom. I sit there stupidly for a moment trying to gather my wits about me, as well as the robe I was no longer wearing, stood up turning off the TV, and listened. I immediately walked down the hall towards her room, stood outside for a moment and could hear the sounds of her crying coming from inside.

"Jill?"

"Go away."

"Jill please, I think we need to talk," I spoke through the door at her. "What's wrong? What happened?"

I knew there was a hell of a lot more to all this than her just coming home and finding me jerking off. She'd been crying for a lot longer than those few moments when she'd entered the den, though obviously crying fresh tears now as I stood hopelessly outside her door.

"Leave me alone!" she cried out once again. So I did. I quietly made my way up to my own room and went to bed, though I lay there in the dark for a considerable amount of time wondering at what the hell it was that had really happened before finally falling asleep.

#

The following morning I came downstairs to grab a cup of coffee and some toast prior to heading out and meeting up with the guys I worked with. As usual, my Aunt was already up having a cup herself and reading the paper out on the deck. Jill was nowhere to be seen, but it was early yet, and she was no doubt still in bed.

"Morning Aunt Jack," which is what I had always affectionately called her, leaning over to give her a quick kiss on the forehead as I also always usually did.

"Good morning Brian," she answered back lowering her eyeglasses as she peered over the tops of them towards me. "Anything interesting happen last night?" she asked inquisitively now staring at me.

I almost drowned on that first sip of coffee I had just barely poured into my mouth. "What?" I managed to say sitting down before I fell down into my seat. "What do you mean?"

"Jill," she said simply. "I barely caught her this morning before she was out the door for a run."

"Ah oh," I thought to myself. Though Jill had actually been active in school on the track team, and then later on in gymnastics, ever since graduating, the only time she ever ran in the morning was when something was bothering her. And usually, the earlier she got up to run, the more she seemed to be bothered by something. "When did she leave?" I asked.

"Five thirty," my Aunt said still staring at me. "So what happened last night? Do you have any idea? She wasn't about to talk to me about it," she added letting me know that she had at least tried.

"Not really, no." I said honestly. "I was in the den watching TV when she came home, no more than about an hour or so after she'd left. She was already crying when she came downstairs but went immediately to her room. I tried to get her to come out and talk about it, but she asked me to go away, so I did."

It obviously wasn't exactly the whole truth, but enough of it to sound reasonable.

"Damn kid," Aunt Jackie spoke shaking her head. "Never did like the little shit," she added.

I knew exactly who she was talking about, I had already gathered that much information based on Jill's appearance and condition when she'd arrived home, not to mention what she'd seen and then commented on to me.

"Think they broke up?" I wondered.

"I certainly hope so, it would be for the best though I'm sure Jill wouldn't see it that way." My Aunt then smiled at me assuredly. "I really wouldn't worry about it, she'll come around and tell us what's going on as soon as she's ready to do so."

I didn't find a whole lot of comfort in that, though I couldn't imagine for the life of me that my cousin would tell my Aunt she'd caught me jerking off while watching some porn flick on the TV. Still...

"Yeah, I'm sure she will," was all I could offer. "Well, I'd best get going myself, we've got six yards to do today," I told my Aunt.

"Oh Brian? Just so you know, I've got a date myself this evening," she offered which was rare for her. I'd only known her to go out with someone a couple of times since coming to live here. "So I may or may not be home still by the time you get off. There's some leftovers in the fridge from the other night that you and Jill can heat up if you wish, or a coupon for Pizza if you'd prefer that's by the phone."

"O.k., thanks Aunt Jack," I said smiling sweetly, then standing and giving her yet another kiss good-bye. "Have fun tonight," I said unnecessarily, and caught a bit of a blush flush her cheeks upon saying that.

"Let's hope so," was all she said, then lowered her glasses and began reading the paper once again.

#

It was early evening by the time I had finished up and arrived back home. Jackie was gone as was evidenced by the fact her car wasn't in the drive way, and Jill was as I came around back and saw her sitting there on the patio drinking a beer.

"Want one?" she asked holding up a second one towards me as I approached her. At least she was speaking to me again, and hopefully we could now discuss everything that had happened.

"Sure...thanks!" I said taking the beer from her, sitting down across from her at the patio table though I took a sip without saying anything, waiting for her to do so if she was going to.

"I'm sorry about last night," she began, "it wasn't your fault." I remained silent waiting for her to continue, I knew there was more, and my responding wouldn't have been very helpful at the moment. Jill took a breath, then another sip of her beer. "It's just that it was a really awkward night, all the way around," she continued. "First the fight with Jim over wanting to fuck me in the backseat at the drive in of all places!" she stated indignantly. "Not that we haven't before," she added surprising me to some degree as we'd never really talked about it. "But when I refused to do it with him, he got all pissy and told me that maybe it was time for us to take a break. So I told him I thought it was probably a good idea, so I got out of the car, called a cab, and came home."

"To find me..." I left off without filling in the blanks though I tried to smile at her knowingly for the sight that had obviously greeted her eyes upon entering. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that too," I finished for her. "I obviously didn't expect you to come home that early," I said by way of explanation, though that really didn't justify or explain what it was that I'd been doing either.

"I still shouldn't have taken it out on you," she told me. "You just sort of surprised me is all," she said blushing. "When I saw that you were home in the den watching TV, I first thought we could sit and talk about what I was feeling, then when I saw what it was you were actually watching, and then doing, I just sort of lost it."

"Perfectly understandable Jill, not exactly something you were expecting to see was it?"

She finally laughed. "No...not hardly, I didn't even know you had any of those kinds of movies."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "It wasn't my intention that you ever discover that I did either! Or see me doing what I was doing for that matter." Jill really was blushing now.

"No, like I said, it wasn't your fault, it really didn't have anything to do with you, and I know guys do that...a lot, at least that's what I hear anyway, it was just actually seeing you doing it when I was all upset over everything that had happened. It just hit me funny."

"Well, I don't do it a lot," I told her as though that again rectified anything. "Just every once in a while when...well you know," I left off saying. "I mean...don't you?"

Obviously my question caught her off guard and by surprise, she stammered as though about to deny that she ever had, or ever did, then thought about it and realized that we'd never really lied to one another about anything before. "Yeah, sometimes I do admittedly, especially in the beginning when Jim and I were just starting to sort of fool around a little. I would find myself getting excited by all the newness and wonder of it, then yes...later on that night I would before going to sleep, so I can certainly understand why you would now, and were last night," she admitted to me. "Just never considered the fact that you probably did...or do."

"So...we're good then?" I asked.

"Of course we are silly!" She said standing up, and then came over and sat down in my lap giving me a kiss on the mouth. This wasn't out of character for her, or even for us, as I said we'd always been close in a friendly sort of way. Always joking around and teasing one another, perhaps a little more intimately than brother's or sister's might do perhaps, but it had always been harmless innocent fun, even though I had been very acutely aware of my cousins full well-rounded breasts whenever they'd been in close proximity to me.

"Now, just one more question I want to ask you about," she said sitting there with her arms wrapped around my neck.

"O.k., what?" I asked curiously.

"Why do you enjoy watching those movies anyway?"

"What?" I stammered surprised by the question.

But she went on without really waiting for any further explanation. "I mean I've certainly seen a few fairly suggestive "R-rated" movies, but I've never, ever seen a hard-core movie like that one before," she said simply. "And the little of it that I did see, didn't look like it would be all that exciting. So why do you?" she asked again.

"I don't know, maybe it's just one of those guy things," I said lamely trying to beg off. "You certainly see a hell of a lot more than what you see in most of those "R-rated" movies you just mentioned."

"Oh? Well, then let me see one," she said standing up off my lap.

"Now?"

"Yes! Now!" she said enthusiastically. "Go get it so we can watch it."

"Together?"

Jill laughed at me. "What? You shy about watching some dirty movie with your own cousin?"

"Something like that," I told her.

"Oh come on Brian, I don't want to watch something like that by myself, I would feel weird then. And I'd rather be able to ask you about it while we are, find out what you find interesting, or why it appeals to you, stuff like that."

"I don't know Jill," I wasn't feeling all that easy about this for a number of reasons, most of which I wasn't about to tell her.

She wasn't about to take no for an answer however. "You go get the movie, I'll order the pizza, then we'll just sit and watch it like we would any other movie we've sat down and watched together."

"This isn't like any other movie," I said once again.

"Exactly, but maybe after this, I'll understand a little better as to why."

Reluctantly I agreed, though perhaps with the help of the pizza and both of us being fully clothed, we'd get through the experience without too much difficulty.

Though I had inserted the movie, we waited until after the Pizza had arrived before heading down stairs with the Pizza and more beer to wash it down with.

"What's the name of it anyway?" she asked.

"It's called, The Girl Next Door."

"That figures," she laughed. "O.k. lets see it."

I turned on the movie, and then purposely sat down in the chair with an end table between us, using that as an excuse to place my pizza and beer with Jill sitting on the couch next to me. She laughed at that, I wasn't fooling anybody, but her attention was soon diverted to the movie as it began. Initially, it really did feel a little awkward as things quickly began to unfold, a lot more so than they actually did in real life, which of course Jill commented on.

"I would never do something like that, not in a million years, no matter how good looking the pool-guy really was," she stated somewhat indignantly.

"I know that you wouldn't," I offered her. "But that's not really the point of the movie now is it?" I told her. "This girl is obviously flirting, showing off her body by the fact that she's actually sun-tanning on the diving board in the nude, then acting like she had no idea that the pool guy was going to show up today, and even though he has, she's not about to go running back into the house either. And yes, in fact, it's obvious that she is now enjoying teasing the guy whose simply there to clean her pool, and who is trying very hard not to stare at her the whole time he's doing it."

"Well that part is sort of stupid," she said once again still watching it. "I mean look at him," she then giggled. "He's not doing a very good job of hiding the fact that he has a hard-on poking out of his swim trunks now is he?"

Trying to watch an X-rated movie and be logical about it was like trying to teach a Cat to bark. Trying to explain that to Jill in reasonable terms wasn't happening either. Yeah, it was sort of idiotic to see this guy hauling a hose around the pool while trying to clean it with this enormous erection pressing against the front of his swimming trunks, and even more so with this girl (now actually sitting up on the diving board, flaunting her breasts while he's trying to do so). But that's not the real point of the movie either, it doesn't necessarily have to be logical when we all know we're about to see them get together and fuck, strangers and all supposedly.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jackie and Jill'in it

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds