• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Joy Division Ch. 01

Joy Division Ch. 01

This story is set on the Eastern front during the 2nd World War and portrays some of the barbaric deeds committed by the facist forces in their quest to obliterate the Soviet Union, take the land for their Lebensraum and turn the Slavic "sub humans" into a race of slaves. This is a work of fiction but the levels of inhumanity and wanton cruelty are true, the Joy Division being just one example of this. I would also like to point out that I have no facist sympathies and find all nazi ideology abhorrent.

JOY DIVISION

Chapter 1 Capture

The Train rolled steadily westwards through the vast wheat covered plains of western Russia, towards the front and bloody hell. Natasha a petite 21 year old former student and now corporal in the Soviet Red Army sat on the window seat staring at the passing landscape wondering how quickly her life had changed, only two weeks ago she had been a care free student at University of Moscow in her 3rd year of studying German and German literature. She had inherited her love of Goethe and Schiller from her father who studied in Leipzig before the great war.

When Hitler's forces invaded she had been as surprised as most soviet citizens, hadn't comrade Stalin signed a non aggression treaty with the facists? Her Fluent German had drawn the attention of the red army and a week after outbreak of war she and most of her class mates had been enlisted.

Her train compartment was full 5, men and her. She still wasn't used to the olive red army uniform with which she had been issued but she must have looked quite cute judging from the stares of her fellow soldiers in the compartment. She would catch one of them ogling her but quickly looked out the window again, her pale freckled face crimson with embarrassment. Her friends had always told her that she was pretty but she always found herself to small and skinny compared to her more voluptuous classmates. She had long raven curls which at the moment she kept in a bun under her army cap which drew more attention to her beautiful blue eyes, blue like the clear April skies after a long cruel Russian winter

Her orders where to join Major General Koniev's staff near Minsk and take up her post as wireless operator. Wireless operator was maybe a bit of a unflattering term for her role, her job was to listen into German communications translate them and pass them on to senior officers for analysis. Here she was after two weeks basic training off to join her first posting, she had not even fired a weapon yet!

After a while she fell asleep her head resting against the window confused dreams filling her mind. She awoke with a bang as the train crashed on its side and the night erupted with artillery and small arms fire catapulting her through the widow into the dark. Landing on her knees she was stunned and took a few moments to come round again, blinded by the fire which had engulfed the train in which she had slept only a few seconds ago! Around her men were desperately searching for weapons with which they could return fire upon the closing Germans. Even if Natasha had a rifle, she had no idea how to use one, so she decided to help some of the medics treating the many wounded. Luckily her kit bag had been on her lap when she was thrown out of the carriage and she found it after searching the embankment. From it she took the first aid kit and handed it to a medic who muttered "thanks". Even to her military untrained mind the battle seemed to be going badly, the survivors from the train were armed with small arms and a few mortars while the Nazi's had tanks, artillery and more men. It was over after a short with the Russians laying down their weapons and surrendering to the victorious Germans.

They were marched westwards through the night, the wounded who were to badly hurt to walk were shot mercilessly and 300 soviet soldiers went into captivity. Natasha was weeping partly through shock, partly because the nasty cuts on her arms and body which she got when she was flung through the train window. The column was herded on its way by gloating German military police, using kicks, rifle butts and curses to ensure steady progress was made towards their destination. In the distance she could see the intense glow of a bright fire which some of her comrades pointed out was Minsk!

Dawn was breaking as the column made its way into the outskirts of Minsk or what was left of Minsk! Every where there were signs of the battle that had been fought a short while ago, dead bodies (mainly red army), burning vehicles and ruined buildings. The march ended in a football stadium, that somehow managed to escape the carnage and destruction. Natasha was near collapse she was exhausted and dying of thirst "I must be able to reason with these people!" she thought to her self and approached one of her captors.

"Excuse me sir, May we have some water?" She asked in her best high German.

The tall blond SS officer looked down at her, "You speak German, commie Bitch?"

She nodded meekly dwarved by her captor, "Yes sir, I studied in university."

He sneered at her and grabbed her by the arm nearly dislocating her shoulder, "You're coming with me bolshevick cunt and you're going to answer me some questions!"

He frogmarched the now crying Natasha through the throng of P.O.W's to the tunnel and into the bowels of the stadium.

"Please sir what are you going to do to me?" she whimpered.

He opened a door marked Referees changing room and pushed her in, "shut your fucking mouth slav slut, I ask the fucking questions here!"

He switched on the light and locked the Door. Her Kit bag he yanked from her shoulder, "what's in here?" he demanded

Crying and shacking she sobbed, "Just a change of underwear, my orders, paybook and the complete works of Goethe Sir."

He scanned the items that he had deposited on the table (only furniture in the small room apart from a shower in the corner) and said to her in Russian, "I'm educated as well you little whore and I think education is wasted on females, gives you ideas above your station! Woman only serve two purposes to breed and keep men happy! I tell you what I think, I think you are spy now strip so I can search you for evidence!"

She could believe what she just had heard and complied unquestioningly, her jacket, shirt, knee high skirt and shoes, till she was before him in just cotton briefs.

"Take those pants off and bend over the table slut!"

She moved to slowly for him so he strode over to her and ripped the briefs off and pushed her over the table, slapping her little ass several times.

"Now stay still bitch or I'm going to cut your fucking throat!" He placed his SS dagger on her throat and used his other hand to force her legs apart, his fingers seeking entry to her tight snatch. Fuck you are tight have you been fucked bitch?"

She mumbled something through the tears.

Slap on her ass, "answer me cunt are you a fucking virgin?"

"No sir I slept with a boy in the first year."

He spat on his fingers and forced 2 fingers up her slowly but relentlessly frigging her slit! Natasha was pinned onto the table by this brutal intrusion moaned and groaned as he continued to play with her, his dagger still at her throat!

"You're getting wet whore, I'm going to fuck you into submission you commie cunt but first you need a wash I'm not going to fuck a dirty trollop like you!"

He grabbed her hair and pulled her to the shower throwing her carelessly to the tiled floor.

To be continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Joy Division Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds