• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Erin Ch. 02

Erin Ch. 02

The day after Erin got me to jack off for her, things were a little strained. Most of the day went okay, because we weren't around each other much. But in the evening we hardly said a word to each other. We didn't say much to our parents, either. I felt very strange, and she must have as well. Hell, she was my sister.

The evening ended. Our parents went to bed, as always, before us. Erin had gone to her room, and I finally decided to go to mine. I was in my bathroom when the door opened. I looked up to see Erin shyly slide into the room and close the door.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," I replied. I felt uncomfortable in the situation.

"I felt pretty awkward talking to you today," she said.

"Yeah, me too, though we didn't talk much."

Erin smiled and nodded. "I think Mom and Dad noticed, too. Maybe they think we're sick."

I smiled, but didn't know what to say. She was the one who came in, so I just waited to hear what she wanted to say.

She finally spoke. "I wanted to thank you for last night. And wanted to know if you were okay with it."

"Okay with it? Yeah, sure. I am if it didn't make you feel too strange."

"What was strange? My brother masturbating in my room in front of me?"

"Hey, you asked me to!" I said, defensively.

"I know," she said, smiling and putting her hands on my arm. "I know I asked you to. And I wanted to see if you were okay with it, or if you regret it, or if maybe you wanted more."

"More?" I asked.

"Okay then, more."

"That was a question, not a choice," I corrected her.

She laughed again. " I know, just teasing. But I enjoyed watching. How did you feel?"

"It turned me on. I mean, I was shocked at your asking. I would never have thought it would happen. But once it did, I got pretty turned on. But what do you mean more?"

"Well," she said, "if you liked it that much, we could do more."

I had finally noticed she was only wearing panties and a tight t-shirt. That was her normal clothes for sleeping, and I had seen her in them many times, but all of a sudden it seemed very sexy. There was no doubt, she was an extremely sexy girl. I wondered why I had never noticed it. I also didn't notice my penis beginning to get hard.

I looked at her and said, "You want me to do it again?" It sounded exciting, but I had reservations.

"It was very interesting," she said, sounding sexy. "Would you like that?"

"Maybe," I said. My mind wandered to sex in general, and my eyes wandered to her large, heavy tits. SUddenly they seemed to be stretching the material tight. "What about you?"

"You want me to do something?" Now she sounded surprised. Or she tried to.

Why not, I thought to myself. So I said, "Why not?"

She moved slightly closer to me. "Well, I was waiting for you to say something like that. I was afraid you were freaking out, but I am surprised at how much I've been thinking about it."

Her one hand slid down to her side and landed on my leg. It settled on my boxers, on the front of my leg. My penis had been about half hard, but when I felt her hand it jumped. She smiled, but didn't say anything.

"So you want to see it again?" I asked, though my voice sounded a little strangled.

"Yeah, I would," she answered, while her thumb pressed right at the base of my penis. It was nearly erect. "Is that okay?"

I gulped. "I don't have much choice, do I?"

"Of course you do," she said as she pressed harder at the root.

"No," I said. "I don't think I have any choice at all when you do that."

"Good," she smiled. Her thumb slid down an inch or so onto my erect penis, enough to get some leverage. It then pulled my penis to the side, until the tip slipped out of the opening, popping into full view.

"Oh!" she said. She smiled, looking at the erection, and sliding her hand down the top of it. Her fingers pushed down lightly on the top, and when they got to the head she asked, "Is this okay?"

Come on, what could I say? "Oh, yeah."

Her hand wrapped around my shaft. She pulled on it, slid her fingers around it, getting to know it very well.

I moaned. She paid particular attention to the ridge underneath the shaft, and the head. When she twisted the head, I moaned again.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

Dumb question. "Oh, yeah! I like it a lot! I like it all."

"Good," she said. Her hand wrapped around the shaft again, this time pumping down and back up.

I was so turned on, but also conflicted. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Of course," she said. "Why wouldn't I?"

"You know," I said, trying to think while feeling so excited. "You're my sister. It's... It's... Isn't it wrong?" I meant to say it was wrong, but somehow it came out as a question.

"I think it's natural," she answered while stroking my shaft slowly but firmly. "You're a guy, I'm a girl. It's natural. I mean, we couldn't get married or have kids and stuff, but we have to be curious, and experiment. Why not with you?"

"Oooohh," I answered, as a shiver went through me. She stopped stroking and slid a finger over the slit at the tip. back and forth, while leaning a little closer for a good look.

"You really have a nice looking penis," she said.

What was I supposed to say to that? Thanks, Sis? "How many have you seen?"

"Just a couple," she answered. "Yours is the prettiest. And the biggest."

"I like the biggest comment. I'm not sure if anybody wants to hear they have a pretty penis."

"Why not? It IS pretty." She ran her finger around my dick as she gave herself a tour of it. "This beautiful, smooth head, and this big ridge around it." She laughed lightly. "I bet that feels good ... inside."

She looked and sounded shy as she said that. It surprised me how she could do what she was doing and still seem to be shy. But I suppose I was feeling kind of shy myself, even though my cock was sticking straight out with my sister playing with it.

She continued her tour. "And what's this ridge on the bottom?" It was rhetorical, as she didn't wait for an answer. "That's very interesting." She ran her finger along the ridge, and had to add her thumb on top to apply enough pressure. Then she added a couple fingers to stroke the length again. "It feels so soft, yet it's so hard!"

"Like a breast," I said. "They are so soft but very firm at the same time."

"I never thought of that," she said. Then she looked up at my face, shyly again, and asked, "Do you want to see my breasts?"

Damn! "Sure," I said quickly. I wasn't crazy, but I hadn't even thought of how it would escalate things.

She let go of my dick. I knew I couldn't keep from cumming at this rate, so I was grateful for the break.

Erin stood up and pulled her shirt over her head and off. Wow, what gorgeous tits! They hung on her chest, topped with big, swollen nipples sitting in a large, dark field of skin. My hand automatically reached up to cup one, and I groaned aloud when I did.

Erin giggled. "You like?"

"You have awesome tits!" I said.

She giggled again. "Thanks." I guess that was a good answer after all. "I could tell you liked them."

She was referring to my dick, which started twitching. She reached down and held it again. "Have a lot of girls done this?"

"Some," I answered.

Laughing, she said."Yeah, I'll bet. A lot. They've gotta love this." She was stroking it now. It seemed she was all done exploring, and was enjoying the power now. I wasn't sure if it was the power of my erection or the power she had over it.

She was watching her hand sliding up and down my shaft as I felt the first stirrings of an orgasm. I tried thinking of other things to keep calm. I couldn't let go of her tit, though, as I kept it firmly in my hand. My finger and thumb pinched the hardened nipple while the rest of my hand enjoyed the firm flesh of her breast.

Erin continued. "I know my friends would love a cock like this," she said, squeezing it harder and stroking faster. "Would you like it if I told them how nice it is? I'll bet some of them would love to fuck you." She didn't usually talk like that. Her face was also a little contorted. She must have been turned on, too.

"You want me to fuck your friends?" I asked. I wasn't even thinking about it, really. I was thinking mostly about her hand working my cock. We both felt it swelling, the veins bulging, and the head had turned darker.

"Oh, they'd love to have this big prick stuffed up inside them," she said, noticeably aroused. Her hand now was nearly abusing my cock as she tried to force it to cum. "Imagine this monster spreading their pussies wide!"

Well, I had reached my limit. With my mind thinking of that spread-open pussy, my hand squeezing her tit, and her hand pounding down the length of my cock, I felt a shiver deep in my groin. I let out a groan and shoved my hips forward as the cum shot out of my cock, splashing onto the sink and mirror. I groaned again along with a couple more spurts, and as I slowed down Erin squeezed all the cum she could out of my dick.

I braced myself on the counter with one hand, my other hand still latched on to Erin's breast. I felt a wonderful calm come over me as she gently stroked my shaft, fingers running over top and the slit, playing with the cum, rubbing it into the skin.

I breathed hard, tried to catch my breath, and let out a low moan. Erin leaned in towards me as I returned to feeling normal.

"Let's go into my room," she said softly.

She let go of my dick, turned, and walked out the door, looking first to make sure no one else was around since she was still topless. Not thinking much about it, I did a quick wipe of my dick and followed her. I was glad the hall was empty when I realized my cock was still sticking straight out in front of me.

My erection hadn't eased much, but it regained whatever it had lost as I walked into Erin's room to see her removing her panties. Her pubic hair matched her long blonde hair, light enough to allow a nice vision of her crotch. Now naked, she crawled up onto her bed and expected me to follow, which of course I did.

My hands headed directly for her gorgeous tits. Her hands met them and helped guide them in, then landed on my upper thighs. They slid slowly up towards my crotch until they met, trapping my upright erection in between them.

Erin smiled."It doesn't get tired, either. That's nice."

"How could it?" I asked, only vaguely knowing what I was talking about.

"Touch me," she said, sexily.

I was going to protest that I was touching her, as my hands covered both of her tits, at least as much as they could. Then I realized what she meant. I dropped one hand to her leg, watching her face to make sure that was what she wanted, then moved it into her crotch. I wasn't thinking at all if this was right or not. Erin had become a girl, not my sister, in my aroused thoughts.

Her legs spread as my hand pushed in between them, and I reached her pussy lips to find them swollen. Two fingers slipped between them to find an overly wet cunt. She moaned and stiffened as I slid my fingers up and down her slit from one end to the other. After a minute of this I slid a finger into her hole and made her gasp.

"How many guys have done this?" I asked for some reason.

"Ohh," she sighed, "nobody as good as this."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No," she answered. I wasn't thinking of fucking her. I suppose I did still realize she was my sister. And as far as I could tell she wasn't thinking of fucking me either. But with my hand in her vagina it seemed like I should know if she was a virgin.

Knowing that she wasn't a virgin, I stuck another finger in and pushed it as deep as I could. She groaned and gyrated her hips towards my intruding fingers.

"Oh, God, yes," she moaned.

She had only one hand on my cock, but it was squeezing hard. It encouraged me to keep attacking her cunt, and I did. I felt a soft, squishy area inside her hole and rubbed it, making Erin moan as I did. She began crying out softly as my thumb found her clit. I rubbed around the bud, getting a small yelp each time I flicked over it.

My fingers still pinching her nipples caused a reaction as well. Her hips drove into the mattress, onto my fingers, as she was being overcome with excitement. She wrapped one arm around my head and pulled our heads together. Side by side, not into a kiss. She needed the extra support as her climax was coming quickly. I tried to get another finger inside her, but her hips were exerting so much downward pressure into the mattress that I couldn't. I did flick her clit more, though, and began pinching her nipples harder as she moaned and groaned toward her orgasm.

Her body stiffened as she came hard, then twitched and twisted so that she almost knocked herself off balance. She abandoned my cock as she used that hand to balance herself. I kept fingering her G spot and she kept cumming, out of control and loving every second.

She orgasmed for quite a few seconds, and came down off her high slowly. I let up my attack but kept stroking her. I held her head against mine and stroked her hair, and stroked her pussy lightly and slowly as she gradually calmed. It was then that we heard a scream from the doorway.

Our heads jerked toward the sound and then froze in terror as we recognized our mother standing there. She was in shock, too much to utter a word. I tried saying something but nothing came out. I'm not sure what I had tried saying anyway, evidently being in as much shock as Mom.

We had sat up straight immediately, but it took a few seconds to realize that my hand was still in my sister's crotch. I jerked it away, which caught my mother's attention. My penis had been sticking straight up between us, on full display for Mom, but it had by now fully deflated. Erin and I both tried covering ourselves up however we could. Mom left the room without a word.

We heard another small shriek from Mom. She evidently had gone into the bathroom and seen my cum splashed over the fixtures. Erin and I didn't say a word, but quickly got off the bed. She grabbed for some clothes as I left the room and headed directly to my own. I slipped on underwear as I heard Erin's door shut, then muffled voices. I couldn't make out the words, but Mom's very excited voice was talking - or yelling - at Erin. I didn't hear Erin's voice very much at all. What could she say? After several minutes Mom's voice calmed, but she kept talking. Gradually there came to be longer pauses between sentences, and eventually I heard mostly silence.

After a few minutes of silence, Erin's door opened. I held my breath, waiting to hear what was going to happen next. I was surprised when Mom came into my room. She took just one step in and stood there looking at me for what seemed an eternity. Finally, in a low, falsely calm voice, she told me I should pack some clothes and leave the house. I was in shock at this, but I understood that I was to do this now. She said she wasn't telling Dad about this until after I had left. I immediately knew this was a good thing, as Dad was likely to take a baseball bat to my head if I was there when he found out. I felt terrible about leaving Erin in that situation, but at least I knew she wouldn't be harmed.

I packed two suitcases and left before dawn, eventually moving in with a friend until I found a cheap apartment. Erin was fine, though grounded completely. After a week or so I spoke to Mom by phone, and even in person a while later when we met in a parking lot and she gave me more of my personal belongings. We had little to say to each other, though. Mostly I told her I was sorry. I still haven't spoken to Dad, but I think he has made peace at least with Erin.

Me? Only time will tell.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Erin Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 442 milliseconds