• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rewarding a Loving Wife

Rewarding a Loving Wife

At our annual office party Saturday night two months ago, Rebecca and I were left at the table alone. The other three couples were up dancing but that was a no-no for me, as I was recovering from knee surgery, remedial work to old football injury. Beck as I called her was almost popping out of her dress which happens when my conservative darling gets a few drinks under her garter belt, er into her.

After a few drinks Beck is a wonderful fuck: extra pliant, willing to grunt and do almost disgusting things and that makes a change from the usual routine of missionary followed by doggie if we both have enough gas in the tank. In our early forties, we have allowed our fitness to slide.

I felt my growing bulge and patted it affectionately. "Doc Johns said a sixty-nine would be okay and you should ride me cowgirl."

Beck stopped humming and turned her growing pink face toward me, brushing pack her long dark hair. "You'd said all Doc Johns advised was to take it easy."

"Yeah, and the bit I just told you. I figured if I told you when you looked so worried when you fetched me from the day hospital you would have died in shame knowing I'd had that conversation with another guy, even if he is our surgeon."

"Damn right," Beck giggled. "Let's clear the table and have the sixty-nine now."

Now, let me say this: For Beck that was on hell of a humorous suggestion. Beck is not into making smutty jokes or referring to public sex even as a joke. I settled her down with another drink and she stopped her compulsive giggles. I then asked what would she like for her birthing, coming up in a couple of weeks.

"Change of car?"

"You are due for it anyway. Jerry called a couple of days ago and said the new model was due any day and we usually turned your vehicle over every three years."

"Darling, I'm pleased you haven't turned me over every three years."

"Well I'm very aware you don't like your butt touched in that manner."

"Claude," she hissed. "For God's sake." She swung her head around wildly and then returned to me grinning. "No one heard you. I meant I'm glad you hadn't sought a new wife every three years."

"What, do that to you? Baby, you are just the best, so loving to me."

"Ooooh. Am I going to be lovely to you tonight."

"The butt? We haven't done it again since our honeymoon?"

"Let's just think about it. It's something a lady should think about when her man is being extra nice to her. But let's go back to your original question: would you allow me to have another man on the night of my birthday? You could have me after he goes?"

My dick collapsed. I felt gob smacked. Beck never thought like this, at least not that I was aware.

"I haven't mentioned it but have thought about this as a birthday treat for some years. With those drinks I feel a little more empowered this evening."

As the minutes ticked over, with Beck watching the dancers and humming away, I finally got my brain into gear. Manfully I said slightly hoarsely, "Who did you fancy?"

"Oh Rick who you guys call Big Balls."

Thank God. Rick was one of my best pals. We did lots of things together except go around fucking women. Would I trust Rick? I didn't have to think about it before I said yes. Perhaps I could get a couple of shots away into Rick's wife Mira while he was banging my wife?

As I promised to Beck, I put the hard word on Rick after we'd been in the bar for a couple of hours. I was ready for rejection but he grinned.

"Are you sure?"

"Damn sure, and this is what Beck wants for her birthday."

"Fuck me," he said, rubbing his balls. "For years I've fought about fucking Rebecca."

I'd read on Literotica of people commenting on Loving Wives stories calling guys who allow other guys to fuck their wife as wimps.

Huh?

"Well pal, you know that's not my persona," I said, grandstanding.

I'm no wimp. I'd said yes because my wife told me want she wanted for her birthday. Where's the wimp in that? Also Rick is one of my best pals. Wimp my ass.

I'd decided not to ask Rick could I ram Mira and he hadn't made the offer. Mira was a little too on the bony side with tiny tits and spots on her face. Her teeth were crooked and she tended to scratch her ass. Other than that she was a regular lady but fell well short of being a babe like my lady.

* * *

On the evening of Beck's birthday, her new car in the garage, I cooked steaks served with fries and a green salad made with my own hands and I fed her wine until she was giggling.

She went to bed at 8:15 and I waited for Rick who was due at 8:30. He arrived two minutes early, stinking of foul aftershave and carrying flowers. He asked me to put them in water so I poured a bottle of iced mineral water into the wine cooler and we agreed the flowers looked great.

Beck was on the bed nude and sat up to be kissed and I saw her reach across to feel his balls. I felt like calling the whole thing off but then thought that was something a wimp would do.

"May I watch?" I croaked. Rick looked at Beck and she nodded.

Rick undressed and for a moment I thought she was about to faint at the sight of his short but thick dick under which protruded nuts the size of golf balls. But she quickly recovered by fingering herself and sloshing saliva around her lips until it trickled down her chin. Was my darling hot!

Rick dug into his carry bag and walked to me grinning. "I don't want you sticking your thing up my ass when Rebecca and I are busy doing it. And I don't want to hear you yelling at us."

Rick put a collar around my neck and opened the bottom and top windows and locked the collar chain around the thick bar between both windows. He then stuffed a red ball into my mouth and strapped the harness for that around my head. Finally he handcuffed my right hand to the heavy reticulated water heater. The bastard but at least he didn't blindfold me and I still had one hand free to unzip and beat my tube if those two performed sexily enough. In an afterthought Rick came back, unzipped me and pulled my tube free of my underpants.

He fucked Rebecca twice, really getting her superheated and then lay on the bed and she began fucking him. Then a small guy came into the bedroom, dressed like Batman's Robin in a rubber suit only he was wearing a thin 10-inch strap-on, perhaps it was 8-inches. Anyway, this wasn't fair. Rick hadn't told me someone else would be getting into the act.

Not being a wimp I tried to scream a warning and took my hand off my sticky cock to try to pull out the ball in my mouth, but it wouldn't budge. I heard Rick urging Beck to keep calm and the guy lubed her ass, worked her open a bit with his fingers and then began pushing in his dildo.

I'm telling you, it was the most depraved thing I've ever seen.

When Beck finally stood up she was swaying in exhaustion, covered in sweat with clumps of semen over her.

Rick looked at me wearily and gave me the thumbs up.

As his accomplice reached the bedroom door he scratched his ass and smiled at me, showing crooked teeth that I recognized.

Mira!

* * *

Well these days the woman next-door comes over on Friday nights and we rumble. She's not bad, but at fifty-five she's no real substitute for my babe.

My loving wife only half loves me and half lives with me now. She leaves around 4:00 on Friday and returns just before nightfall on Sunday. Beck and Rick take Beck to their beach-house for weekends of unbridled lust as a threesome, each of them having turns to wear the strap-on, I reckon.

I worship my darling but she's too tired for sex on Sunday night through to Wednesday evening when she makes me lick her shoes and she wears a strap-on, riding me and digging in her rubber spurs. The only time we get to fuck after she throws down her riding crop, too tired to whip me anymore. We never get to fuck on Thursday night because she needs a good sleep to get ready for what she happily calls her revolting weekend.

On Thursday nights I'm required to sleep in the basement but fortunately for me on my birthday Beck gave me a blow-up doll with washable parts.

I'm terribly unhappy but don't talk to her about it because she's such a loving person.

Rick calls me his best pal but I think that's wearing a little thin. As for Rick's wife Mira, I don't see what Beck sees in her.

Oh, I've just had a great idea. I'll not ask Beck what she wants when her next birthday comes around in a few weeks' time.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rewarding a Loving Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds