• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Ch. 01

Mistress Ch. 01

Terry was completely broke. She lost her job waitressing after a particularly rude customer, set her off.

"Miss, this water is tepid, and this steak not bloody enough" He said, as blood oozed out of his steak. "You simply are, an incompetent imbecile."

Terry had been back and forth, to and from the kitchen, trying her best to satisfy this pompous ass, for far too long. She picked up the water, smiling as if she were going to get him another glass and she threw it in has face. The man shivered.

"Well, you're shaking" She said, sarcastically. "Is it cold?

She took off her restaurant vest, found the manager and yelled "I QUIT!"

Since then, because she had been living paycheck to paycheck, she lost her apartment. She ended up crashing on the couches at her friends'.

Though, she over-stayed her welcome at Oliver's place, having been there, a full month...Oliver was a gay man she'd known for about two years. She'd met him at a department store and they immediately, hit it off.

"Listen, hun you know there's nothing I wouldn't do for you..." He paused..."-Except this, -girl, you are cockblocking!!"

"Why in the name of all that's good and precious, have you not found a job, yet?"

She sighed..."I've been applying, but that firing really hurt me, I was stupid."

Oliver sat down and put a consoling hand on her shoulder...

"Listen...I think, maybe I can help. My friend Kendra has a HUGE place and she's cool. Anyone referred by me, has got her stamp of approval. I'll give her a call and see if she'll take you on, for while."

Terry hugged him..."Oh thanks, Oli'"

Oliver was true to his word. He called her that evening.

The next morning, he broke the good news. "Okay, girl, she said it's alright...I think she's happy to have some female presence, up in there...Pack up, your shit. I'll drop you off."

~~~~

Kendra opened her door and welcomed Terry with a warm hug..... "Hello, Terry! -I've heard so much about you." She said smiling warmly.

"Oh, don't be shy, come in, come in!"

Kendra was...interesting looking. She was dressed conservatively, but she wore green contacts, had a long expensive looking light brown weave and...well, there's no better way to say it, she had the ideal black man's body, all booty, tiny waist, average sized breasts. She looked like that video vixen, Buffie, except her skin was pecan-colored.

She spoke in the high kind of voice of Loretta Devine. "Welcome, to my place!" She said gesturing around the immense room.

"WOW!" Terry said... "This place is incredible!"

And it was, suede covered walls, tasteful (and expensive-looking) modern furniture, and lots of space.

"I'll show you to your room, so you can get settled in...Oh, it's so nice to have another female around!" Terry wondered why there would be a shortage.

Kendra's "spare room" was also impressive, painted a soothing blue color with a large queen-sized bed. It had it's own bathroom, all marble just to the side of it.

"Wow, this is too much!" ...She said looking around. "Just, what do you do??? Because, I need to get in on that..."

Kendra smiled..."Girl, I don't know if you really want to know, what I do..."

~~~~

Most of Kendra's days were free, so they hung out, quite a bit and became fast friends. Kendra seemed to have an endless bank account. She spent her money on long shopping sprees and always insisted on paying the bill, when they went out to bars together, playing the "number" contest...

Whoever could get the most numbers, from men won. They always seemed to be evenly matched, trading off their wins, every time.

That sat in a bar one night, both a bit faded...

Kendra gave Terry a considering look... "You know? You're a beautiful girl..."

Terry raised an eyebrow...Kendra laughed...

"Oh, don't worry it's not like that, but..." She sighed.

"Maybe, I should tell you what I do."

Terry, was very dark, with the almost literally black skin of Alek Wek. She was used to black guys either wanting to date her to prove how down they were or completely ignoring her, due to they're own self-hatred issues, or preference for lighter-skinned girls.

She did have a few normal relationships with black men, but she still suffered some self-esteem issues, having been teased a lot, when she was younger. People still made comments about her being invisible in the dark..

She was almost the complete opposite of Kendra physically. Thin with a "white girl's ass" as she called it, but she had large breasts. Her face was gorgeous. She had the aquiline features of a Somalian, high cheekbones, long neck, narrow nose.

"Kendra took a swig from her large glass of Margarita. She leaned in and whispered conspiratorially..."I beat down men, for a living."

"WHAT??" Terry yelled.

"Shhh!! Girl!! I'll tell you more about it, when we get back to my place"...She paid her tab and dragged Terry behind her, hailing a taxi to get home.

"Once there, she sat heavily on her white leather couch." She sighed. Terry slowly sat down beside her.

"Okay here's the deal...I'm a dominatrix."

Terry starting laughing,, uproariously...The drink from earlier still having some effect on her...

"I'm serious!!!" Kendra said. "Look..."

She got up and led her to a full wall mirror. She slid her hand down the edge and it popped open...Inside were all kinds of fetish paraphernalia...Latex, cat'o'nine tails, ball-gags, and thick rope...Just to name a few.

Terry was aghast...."Oh. My. God." She said picking up a pair of what looked like high-heeled ballet shoes.

"I know what you're thinking...I'm not a prostitute. I don't have sex with these men...But I'm no idiot...I know, what I do is pretty close" She said tossing her long weave. "They do get off, because of what I do, after all..."

She continued... "And honey, you'd be surprised at the clients, executives, politicians, actors, you name it...Some of them you even know from television..." Terry shook her head gasping, incredulously..."No...."

Kendra shook her head..."Yes, girl."

"Here's the thing..." She said, circling her, assessing her looks.... " I really think you'd be good at this."

"And hun-ney, you could make so much money! And all you'd have to do is order some men around and abuse, the hell out of them!"

"I-I don't know, about this..."

"Listen, this may creep you out, but most of these white boys? They want 'em as dark, as they come." Terry looked down at this, embarrassed at the mention of her skin-color.

"And girl?" She said, seriously "You have gorgeous skin...Don't you give folk permission to make you feel any different" She said, smiling.

"It's truth!"

~~~~

Kendra stood nearby Terry, while she sat in a chair at a trendy, expensive, salon....

"Kendra, I don't know about this..."

"Listen girl, I don't like it either, but don't forget, weave is removable...The clientèle tend to like a little bit of the porno look. They dig the white girl hair."..."You think, I like wearing these dry-ass contacts??" She said.

"But I do, all the time, because I never know when I'm going to run into one of my clients..."

"-Oh, God." Terry said, having second thoughts.

Kendra laughed..."Oh, it's not like that...I just send them on ridiculously complicated errands, like getting me a rare brand of truffles or, and this one's funny, sending them to the Pharmacy to get all those embarrassing female unmentionables and then having them list them out LOUDLY, at the cash register...It's weird, but they like it."

Several smartly dressed woman were busily sewing jet-black, high quality human hair onto her own. While others were applying acrylic nails...

She was starting to look like some stranger...

By the end of the day, Terry was ready, at least on the surface...They had demonstrated how to do her make-up and her weave was imperceptible, seamlessly blending into her own hair.

She had on mink false eye-lashes emphasizing, the already thick ones she had, and to her horror, shiny black lipstick. Kendra said it made her looking more imposing.

~~~~

Her first client was an "easy one" according to Kendra. He was a timid, pudgy accountant who only wanted to be belittled verbally for an hour.

Kendra used a different name on her "jobs", protecting her true identity, while easing into a new one. She was Mistress Martina...

Terry? She christened her Mistress Xenobia.

~~~

Kendra always had back up when she went on her jobs. Just in case someone tried to lure her into something unsafe, a bouncer named Charles, whom she met a few years ago, tailed her at every job, getting a small percentage of the profits for his trouble.

She sent him along on "Xenobia's" first.

Xenobia wore a head-to-toe black patent leather body-suit, it was the most conservative fetish-wear she could find and spiked boots.

"How do I look?"

"You look great, now put on this coat on and off you go!!"

~~~

She entered Fred's place, the accountant, while he looked up at her from downcast eyes. She had called him, the night before with her safe-word, 'desistence' , a word which could be used, if he wanted her to stop or if he felt unsafe.

After he closed the door, he immediately knelt down and began to weep...

Xenobia was warned about this....So, she smacked him hard across the face and said "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" She couldn't believe that she was. -That she actually could do this, but she fell into an easy rhythm. She gave him all matter of humiliating tasks; drink out of his dog's bowl, using his back, as a foot rest.

All the while, he addressed, her "Yes, mistress! Thank you, mistress!"

The time went by fast. She left his apartment, saying " You are the most disgusting human being, I've ever met."

When she got back to Kendra's, her friend was grinning broadly..."Girl?? What did you do???"

That man has never left such a large tip... "You must be a natural..."

They were overwhelmed by clients, after that....Kendra never felt any resentment because they were different types...Men who wanted Xenobia's type, didn't want Martina and vice versa..

Money poured in...

Terry was eventually able to move out and get her own place.

Unlike her friend, she never serviced clients outside of her Dom' hours... She simply lived a double-life. She pinned up her hair and wore conservative clothing with no make-up, on her off days. She was vixened out, when she was on.

She lived a surprisingly normal life...drinking in coffee-shops, perusing bookstores. No one, would ever know what she did for a living.

~~~~

One day, she was browsing the African-American fiction section, sighing loudly at all the "ghetto" and "hood" books.

A man stepped up behind her and said... "Miss, May I help you?"

"Yes" she said... "Can you direct me to the classic black authors, in this section?"

"Mmm..." He said, sighing..."That's actually in the Classic Fiction section..."

"You're kidding me, you mean the Black Fiction section mostly has these hood books?"

"Well, I'm afraid so...but if you'll tell me exactly who you're looking for, I can direct you to that author in the Classic Fiction section."

She looked up at him. He was a tall, clean-cut, blond. He looked like he could belong to a preppie club, at the local college. Nonetheless, he wasn't bad looking. He had broad-shoulders, the clear light-blue eyes of an aquamarine, and an easy-going smile. In short, he was the cute-boy next door-type.

"Sure" she said and followed him... Once there, she rattled off authors, while he quickly retrieved the books... "Baldwin, Dunbar, Ellison..."

When he was finished, he had a big stack of books. He smiled, handing them off, and watched her go...not to the register but to a quiet corner of the store, where she plopped down in a large comfy chair, reserved for customers.

He watched for moment, trying to decide what to do.

He approached her, again... "Is there anything else, you need?"

She looked at him with a confused look on her face, clearly not liking being bothered, while she was trying to read.

"No" she said, a bit sharply...

"Okay-" he said clearly, embarrassed...So, he tried a different tactic, being honest.

"Look, I know you're trying to read, here-".

"-Yes, I am." she said, cutting off.

He exhaled, briefly..."Look I'm trying to pick you up, albeit, failing miserably..."

"Oh. Oh!" she said, embarrassed by her harsh words.

"I'm sorry, I was so rude...This is just my space to zone out." She said chuckling. "Let's start all over...Hi, I'm Terry."

She said offering her hand. "Justin" He said, shaking it.

"Can I make this, up to you?" Terry asked.

"How does dinner at Chez Blanc, sound?"

"Sounds great!" She said, smiling.

"Okay...6 pm, this evening, if you're free?"

"...I look forward to it."

~~~~

Mistress Xenobia had time for one client before dinner, the state congressman, Don Bitterman.

He was really odd.... While she verbally abused him, he would apologize for all the black people he had been afraid of, or been unfair to at work...

"I'm sorry Mistress Xenobia" He said, weeping and crawling to her, licking the bottoms of her boots. It was disgusting. She was particularly rough on him. Though, she thought, maybe she should go easy on him, considering he got off on it.

Her hour done, she rushed home to prepare for her date.

~~~~

She looked nice, but again conservative in a simple black dress, her hair up in a bun.

Justin took her coat, as he pulled out her chair... "You look beautiful..."

"Thanks" She said, darkening a bit.

They chatted for a while, Terry deftly avoiding any talk about work, while they waited for the appetizers.

Justin made for a good dinner companion and she found herself very attracted to him.

After they finished their appetizers, Justin excused himself to go to the restroom...

As she sat at the table, hands under her chin, she glanced around the restaurant...To her horror, she saw her first client, Fred, the accountant, staring directly at her, in clear recognition...

"Maybe, he won't come over..." She thought.

But he did.... He shuffled over, his back, hunched.

He bent over...and whispered in her ear..."Mistress Xenobia, what should I eat tonight??"

"Unnnh" she said, looking over his shoulder, watching Justin striding back to her table.

She whispered sharply.. "...water and that's it...no food"

She definitely didn't want him sticking around, while she was on her date.

"Thank you, Mistress" He said, shuffling away...

Justin sat down...She prayed he hadn't heard anything...

"What was that about?"

"Oh...That was just an old friend." She lied.

"Well, that's funny, because you didn't look too happy to see him...And uh, I know this is weird, but I could have sworn he called you, Mistress?"

Her face flushed, in alarm...

END PART 1

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds