• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Unexpected Guest Ch. 07

Unexpected Guest Ch. 07

123

When Ann awoke later in the day, she was alone in the tent. The sun had come up and the inside of the tent was so warm that she felt sweat pouring from her. Another bath would do quite nicely right now, she thought as she stretched her aching muscles.

She felt sore all over as if she had participated in the Olympics or something of the kind. Sex was definitely good exercise, she chuckled to herself. Especially after that 5 hour walk that she had done before entering the sexual marathon that Jared had instigated.

That would teach her not to wake him in the middle of the night and tempt him to do his worst. Well, his worst had probably been her best sexual experience ever, so she would definitely repeat the offence as often as she had the chance.

She smiled as she contemplated the 3 orgasms that Jared had brought her to, even before she had managed to give him one. The man was a walking sex-god as far as she was concerned, she thought as she rolled out from under the sleeping bag that had been placed over her.

Now, where could the sex-god have gone to, she wondered as she put on a sweater and a pair of shorts and ventured outside. It was just as sunny and beautiful outside as she had thought and she took a few deep breaths as she took in the scenery that had seemed so grey and boring the night before.

Now, in the light of day, the nature was showing itself from its best side and she spotted so many different colours that she regretted not having brought her camera. It was typical to forget the camera whenever she encountered something that was actually worth taking a picture of.

She took another deep breath and walloped in the fresh air mixed with a sudden smell of...bacon?

Her stomach answered immediately and she heard a loud growl indicating it was way past breakfast. She had to get some sustenance if she was to keep up with Jared for another day.

She looked around to pinpoint the exact position of the welcoming smell, and finally she noticed some grey smoke coming from the riverbank. She put on her sneakers and walked toward the fire.

"Ah, you're finally awake," Jared smiled at her. "Good, then I don't have to shake you awake. You seemed to need the rest," he continued smugly as he gave her a heated stare.

Ann blushed instantly. She noticed that Jared had a satisfied look on his face as if he congratulated himself for having worn her out. She felt her temper rise all of a sudden and cursed herself from blushing in front of him.

"You would also be tired if you had 3 orgasms in a row," Ann retorted.

"Probably," Jared agreed. "Although I don't think men can achieve multiple orgasms."

"You'll never know until you've tried, will you?"

"Is that an offer? In that case I'm in," Jared responded quickly.

"I'm sure you are, and it's definitely an offer. Only it includes you being tied up and me having complete command." She laughed as his expression changed into something sour. "Ha, not used to letting someone else take command, is that it, Jared? Just as I thought."

"You just state your time and place, princess, and you have a deal," he retorted quickly.

"Good, but not before breakfast. I'm starving. Do you have something for me as well?"

"Sure. We brought plenty so help yourself. There's bread in the bag over there and bacon in the pan." He pointed and she heard an answering scream from her stomach. Jared just laughed. "You better get yourself some sustenance if you're to keep our agreement. I'll return to securing our dinner."

"Dinner? What will it be?"

"The first fish that takes my bait."

"Ha, and what if you don't catch anything?"

"Then it will be soup and you'll be dessert."

"You mean, I'll provide dessert?"

"Nope, you'll be dessert," Jared winked at her.

"And you'll be mine, because I want dessert as well," Ann stated boldly as she gave him a look-over, doing her best to shed his clothes from his body and see him in his nude form. Jared only answered with a heated look and met her eyes head on.

"I look forward to it," he declared hoarsely. "Now, stop looking at me like that or there won't be any dinner at all."

Ann laughed at his threat.

"Just give me a few minutes and I'll help you catch the dinner," she answered while feeling quite elated that he had not lost all interest in her yet. Instead it seemed he was hungrier than ever and that made her happier than she had hoped to be. What a wonderful idea it had been to join him on this fishing trip.

So far it hadn't included much fishing, but she liked this sort of trip all the better. And the bonus of having Jared all to herself and far away from other people was so much nicer than she had thought it would be. She sat down to enjoy her meal as she held a close eye on Jared as he stood fishing by the river.

Every muscle in his body seemed to be focused on the task ahead and she felt herself being envious that he had found a hobby that seemed to demand all of his concentration. What a nice way to relax, she thought as she watched him wade into the stream, each step carefully placed and the entire man seeming totally in control of his surroundings.

She had rocked that control the night before, and she would always remember the look of pleasure on his face as he gave into his needs and let himself be taken by the climax mounting in his body. She had felt as if she ruled the whole world in that moment, and she longed to experience it again as soon as possible.

***

A while later, Ann was back at the riverfront where she had started her fishing career the night before and she did her best to mimic Jared's movements and do her best to catch their dinner. It wasn't as easy as it looked when he had done it, but somehow she managed to get the fly into the water. In a few years time she would probably get it to land where she wanted it too as well, she smiled as she tried a few more times.

A few hours later as she rolled in the line, she felt like she was starting to get the hang of it. Well, at least the part of rescuing her line from the countless figs and bushes that was close to the riverbank. She had even felt a fish nipping at her fly from time to time, but so far none of them had been tempted to come ashore and be served as dinner.

She wondered if Jared had any more luck. Blisters were now starting to form on her hands and her arms felt heavy from the unfamiliar movements. Even her legs felt tired after her standing on high alert for such a long time. Her stance was not that relaxed yet, she smiled, wondering at the same time why they always said that fishing was so relaxing for one's body. She could definitely tell them otherwise.

"Any luck?" she suddenly heard Jared ask from behind her. She practically jumped in surprise. She hadn't even heard him approach. "Whoa, there," he continued as he reached for her arm and held her still, preventing her from falling into the river. "Sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you," Jared laughed as he held her tightly.

"You didn't frighten me," Ann hastily explained. "I was just concentrating on something else."

"Never thought that you would become so fond of fishing, Miss Mason," Jared continued in a playful voice.

"Ha, I'm starting to get the hang of it, you just wait and see," Ann declared as she slowly released herself from his hold and stood her ground in front of him. He was still smiling so broadly he was surely laughing at her, she thought. "But it would be much easier if you would stop creeping up on me all the time."

"Creeping? Honey, you must have been daydreaming when you didn't hear me approach. Thinking on something particular?" he suggested heatedly.

Ann immediately felt herself blushing at the thought of how they had spent the night and her temper rose at how easily he could unsettle her. For god's sake, this was Jared. A man she had known for almost all her life and her brother's best friend.

There was no reason why she should act like a frightened virgin next to him. He was just a few years older than her and a decent man as far as she knew. He was just trying to act as if the night had only been about having some fun between friends and not a lifelong commitment.

That had to be the reason why he was giving her this light teasing. The best thing now would be for her to go along with the light conversation and not try to turn their relationship into something it would never be. But she could still enjoy the sex, couldn't she?

She gave a brief laugh as she contemplated a frontal attack on his composure.

"Oh, yes certainly, but I think my memory eludes me," she smiled at him before turning to lay her fishing gear down on the grass.

"That's too bad," she heard behind her. "Is there anything I can do to refresh your memory?" Jared suggested as he followed her.

"Since you mention it...," Ann smiled as she gazed up into Jared's eyes. "Yes, there is. Lay down on the grass, will you?"

"If that is what the lady wishes," Jared smiled as he did what she asked and laid himself out on the ground, looking totally relaxed and in full control of himself. "Now, what are you planning?"

"You just wait and see," Ann smiled as she sat down beside him and started to unbutton his shirt.

"Are you planning to strip us both for anyone to see?" Jared wondered suspiciously.

"You're being the prude again, aren't you," Ann smiled. "All right. Then we'll just have to keep our clothes on this time," she smiled as she started to unbutton his pants instead.

"Hey, wait," Jared intervened as he laid his hand on top of hers to stop her actions. "There's a tent back there that could suit our purpose."

"So what? I like it here. Besides, I haven't heard anyone snooping around besides you," Ann laughed at his shocked expression. She had never felt this reckless before but right now it mattered more to have him inside of her than to worry about anyone spying on them.

"You're crazy," Jared groaned as she pulled his pant tails aside and released his hardened cock eliciting a loud groan from him at the same time.

"But you seem to like it," Ann stated as she took in his erect manhood and stroked her hand slowly over the smooth skin.

"You're damn right I like it," Jared growled. "Now, strip, woman, and come and straddle me before I lose it."

"Afraid you'll lose your erection?" Ann asked as she quickly stripped off her shorts and panties, keeping the rest of her clothes on.

"Nope. I'm more worried about bursting before you manage to mount me," Jared said heatedly as he directed her to sit down on top of him, her body straddling his hips.

He moved his fingers over her clit and massaged it slowly pressing a gasp from her lips as pleasure enveloped her clit and spread to her pussy. Moving his fingers downwards, he slipped a finger inside of her pussy and she felt him locating the liquid already gathered there.

She felt as ready as she had ever been and pressed against his fingers while she longed for something much bigger to fill her instead. Following her need, she aimed her pussy over his cock head and let herself slide downwards, enveloping his large cock with her warm cunt. Feeling the pleasure spread itself against her inner walls as she impaled herself on his flesh.

"Fuck," she heard Jared groan out as she sank down on top of him, his entire member lodged inside of her, filling her so completely that she moaned just by the exquisite feeling.

She supported herself on her arms and roamed them over his broad chest, cursing the fabric that separated their bodies. Angling her hips slightly and spreading her legs wider, she felt him coming even deeper inside and she tested the territories by pressing her inner muscles around his hard flesh.

"Oh my god," she heard Jared growl at the same time and she smiled as she looked into his face and saw the strained expression there. He was obviously feeling the pleasure just as much as she did and she lifted herself slightly up from him, rubbing her tightness around his hard member and making them both moan in the process.

"You're torturing me," Jared growled at her and she slammed down on him again.

"Complaining?" Ann managed to gasp as she lifted herself once more and slammed down again.

All Jared managed to state was another loud moan as she felt him lift his lower body closer to her, every muscle in him tightening in the process.

"I can't hold much longer," Jared finally stuttered as he gripped her thighs and held her tightly as he pushed upwards and further into her body.

Ann just held herself still and felt her entire body shake with pleasure. Something was starting to stir in her lower regions and she felt her orgasm closing in on her. She closed her eyes to salvage the pleasurable feeling as Jared pushed up against her, teasing her to continue fucking him.

"Don't stop," he suddenly pleaded.

Ann opened her eyes in astonishment and looked into the eyes of a man starving for release -- seeing the same need in him as must be evident in her own face. She lifted herself slightly, before slamming down on him. Repeating the motion, she started to ride him as if she only had care for her own pleasure.

Using his body to give herself the maximum amount of joy and not worrying whether he could follow or not. She didn't have to worry, she realised, as Jared followed her every movement, holding on to her hips and pushing her body onto his cock every time she came downwards, and meeting every thrust she threw at him. She angled her body to give her clit the small stimulation she needed to go over the top, and very soon she felt herself blanking out as she screamed out in pleasure.

Barely registering Jared's answering roar as he tumbled into his own orgasm, she held on tightly as she continued fucking his cock a few more times, wanting to prolong the pleasure for as long as she could manage to remain sitting upright. All too soon the climax overwhelmed her and she sank down on top of Jared, her body so limp she just laid there breathing.

Her head rested on his chest and she could hear him breathing hard as well. His cock was still inside of her and she felt a few more tugs as his cock poured out the rest of the pleasure that enveloped his body. She smiled as she contemplated how wonderful it would be to have this pleasure every day.

Usually, she wasn't much a fan of a quick fuck, but Jared had her ignited in a few minutes, making her desperate to feel him inside of her. The feeling was so intense, she was glad she was lying down on top of his warm body, feeling secure and protected as she enjoyed the aftermath of the powerful orgasm.

After a few minutes of simply laying there and breathing deeply, she felt Jared started laughing. His body shook slightly by his laughter and her head bounced with it. Lifting her head away from him, she wondered what was so funny, fearing that he might laugh at her.

"Damn it. You're really something, Ann," Jared smiled up at her.

"Still complaining?" She met his smile with one of her own. The awe in his voice was not to be misunderstood.

"Definitely not. As long as you do this more often you won't hear any complaints from me," he chuckled, before dragging her down and giving her a deep kiss.

She wiggled her ass a little, making sure to keep his cock inside of her at the same time.

"Don't tell me you're up for another round right now?" she smiled as he released her mouth.

"Now? Give the man some rest, won't you? I'm too old for this," Jared smiled as he dragged her down for another kiss.

"You don't look old," Ann teased him.

"I will be if you continue draining me several times a day," Jared laughed as he lifted her away from him and helped her put on her clothes again. She was so dazed and relaxed that she just sank down on the ground again. Jared just laughed at her and helped her to her feet again. "It seems as if you're tired as well," he chuckled.

"You bet," Ann admitted. "I think I'll need a couple of hours of sleep before bedtime."

Jared pulled up his pants again and lifted her into his arms, carrying her back to the camp.

"Don't worry, darling. A little sustenance will do you good. Dinner is probably ready by now."

"Dinner? You mean the soup?"

"Nope, I caught a trout, and I was coming to get you when you attacked me."

"As far as I remember you were a most willing participant," Ann reminded him as he carefully sat her down beside a camp fire.

"Very willing," Jared smiled. "These mountain women seem to know exactly how to please a man."

"They do?"

"Yep, and they don't take no for an answer either, so what's a poor man to do?" Jared stated innocently as he removed the fish from the heat and started to unwrap the fish from the foil.

"Poor, helpless man," Ann laughed as she started to taste the portion that Jared handed to her. The rest of her reply was lost in her uttering a satisfied moan at the delicious food.

"Do you like it?"

"Wonderful," Ann barely replied before concentrating on her dinner again. Outdoor life did surely raise her appetite on more than one level, she thought as she gulfed down her portion. Jared just smiled at her before he too concentrated on the food.

***

After they had completed dinner and just lay relaxing beside the fire, Jared found himself feeling happier than he had ever been before. The fresh air and the vast surroundings was only adding to his calm as he lay there watching the enigmatic woman he had always thought he knew. Only, he hadn't had a clue that the rich and spoilt kid from his youth could ever turn into this warm and fun-loving creature laying beside him and dangling a straw between her fingers.

The fancy clothes and stern personality was actually hiding the most luscious woman he had ever encountered. Still, he had always had a liking to her, and for a great many years, he had spent his time watching her, wanting her even though he had always kept his distance. Now, he knew he had only seen the outer shell of the person that she really was.

She was much more complex than he had thought, with her lonely holidays and the way she gave herself completely over to his control while they were making love. It was even better when she took control herself and rode him as she had done earlier that day. He would always cherish that memory when it came time to part. And he knew they would part. She was far more than he had ever wanted so what would she need him for?

After all, what was he besides a workaholic and a friend of her brother whom she had had a crush on in her youth? All she probably wanted was to have a quick fuck for all times sake, before floundering on to the next man. There was no indication that she even cared for him beyond the pleasures that they shared in bed, and even if she would be satisfied with having him in her bed for a short while, he knew he could never be satisfied with that alone.

Eventually he would reveal himself by wanting so much more from her, perhaps acting like the jealous boyfriend and trying to force her to be with him. He couldn't sink that low. He wouldn't allow himself. Then it was better that she never knew what he felt for her. If only he could manage to keep it hidden for the remainder of their time together.

***

As the day grew darker, Ann grew impatient for the night to come. She longed to lie beside Jared and enjoy every part of their time together. The week had almost passed already and she wanted to make the best of the days ahead.

"We should head back tomorrow," Jared stated suddenly.

"Why? You don't trust in my abilities to catch fish?" Ann said teasingly.

"Not yet, no. But with more practise you'll figure it out."

"Then why don't we stay and practise?"

"Because I want to fuck you in a bed for a change," Jared finally spilled out.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Unexpected Guest Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds