• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Samantha's College Gift Ch. 01

Samantha's College Gift Ch. 01

Two years ago I lost my family to a car accident caused by a drunk driver. My wife, my daughter, and son were all killed in that accident. It was the worst day of my life. I didn't know what to do with myself.

But then there was Samantha. She was such a wonderful girl. She was my son's girlfriend. Samantha and my son had dated each other since they were each 15 years old. They graduated two weeks before the crash. She was also my daughter's best friend. I considered Samantha like a second daughter. She helped around the house, loved my son, and was just a good person -- my wife and I loved her to death.

Sadly Samantha's parents didn't have a lot of money and she wasn't going to be able to go to college like she had wanted. Well my wife and I had put money back for our kids' education and I approached her about a month after the accident. She had just turned 18 and was working at the diner trying to make some money to save up so that she could at least go to a community college one day.

I went to the diner and sat at Samantha's table. She smiled when she saw me sitting there and gave me a little hug. We chatted for a couple of minutes and she went to place my order. Ever since my wife's passing I had been coming to the diner about three to four times a week as I was a horrible cook.

I ate my dinner and asked Samantha when her shift was over as I wanted to talk to her about something. She said she was actually finishing up. I told her I would give her a ride home if she wanted. She was happy to hear that after being on her feet for 10 hours she didn't have to walk almost a half a mile home.

On the way to her parent's house I took a deep breath and said, "Samantha, you are such a wonderful girl and there is no reason why you shouldn't be going to college in the fall."

"Mr. Anderson you know that I can't afford to go to college and my parents can't help," she quickly said back to me.

"Two things Samantha -- first please call me Mike. We have known each other for years and you are an adult now. There is no reason why you shouldn't call me by my first name. The second thing is, well, with Andy, Madison, and Jess all gone, I wanted to give you this." I handed her an envelope with a letter in it.

As I pulled into her parents drive way she looked at me with a confusing look and took the envelope out of my hand. As she opened it you could tell she was a little worried about what it may say. As she read the letter however this huge smile began to come across her face.

"Oh Mr. Anderson -- I mean Mike, are you sure? I mean -- I don't know what I mean to be honest. I am so shocked"

I looked at Samantha and explained, "Jess and I had put back money for Andy and Madison to go to college. With all that has happened and since you are a part of the family it only seemed right that you get to go to college."

"There is enough money put back for you to go to almost any school you want," I continued, "And depending on the costs of the school whatever is left over each semester will be put into a trust for you for when you graduate."

The tears were coming down both of our faces at that point. Hers were more of excitement and gratitude and mine were due to thinking of my family and how I missed them so much.

"How do I ever repay you Mr. Anderson -- I mean Mike?" she said after she sat there for a couple of minutes re-reading the letter with a huge smile on her face.

"Samantha, just go to college, graduate, and enjoy yourself. That is how you can repay me. And like I said I want to do this -- you are the only family I have." I had to choke back the tears at that moment.

"Oh Mike, you have made me the happiest girl on the earth! Are you sure I can't repay you in any way?" Her face was aglow with happiness until she saw the tears in my eyes. She reached over and brushed them off of my cheeks. She put her arms around me and gave me a squeeze.

We sat there for a couple of minutes hugging one another. Finally, I started to pull back and as I did Samantha gave me a little kiss on my cheek. She said something that I didn't understand so I looked at her and asked her to repeat herself.

"I miss him too," she choked back the tears. Her lip quivered and I took my turn wiping away the tears from her cheeks.

"Oh Samantha, I know you do but you are going to be just fine. You are a young, smart, and beautiful woman. You go to college and have a great time. Honey, you are going to be just fine I promise."

She put her hand on mine and leaned over and gave me another peck on the cheek and said that, "If there is ever any way I can repay you for this wonderful gift please let me know."

I said I would and she jumped out of the car to go tell her parents.

The next morning I was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper when I heard the doorbell ring. Wondering who it could be I go and open the door. To my surprise it was Samantha.

"What are you doing here Samantha?" I asked as I gave her a quick smile.

"Well Mr. Anderson -- gosh I mean Mike. After I told my parents of your generosity they told me there was no way I could accept the gift unless I worked out something with you to repay you for being so nice."

"Come in while we talk about this some more," I said to her as I stepped aside to allow her to come in. "Let me take your coat."

She dropped the coat from her shoulder and I noticed she had on a really tight top. I had never really paid any attention to what she wore until just then. Anyway, we walk into the kitchen and sit down. "Now tell me what your parents said okay?"

"Well my parents told me that it wouldn't be right for you to give me such a wonderful thing and for me not to do anything to pay you back. I will do anything you want Mike to pay it back." She put her hand on mine when she said that.

I looked at her quizzically trying to figure out what she meant by "anything." I moved my hand from hers as I wasn't sure where this was going and I was beginning to feel slightly uncomfortable with what my dirty mind was thinking.

"Mike can I ask you something?" she began. "Well, with Mrs. Anderson gone how do you, you know, relieve your tension?"

"Samantha!" I say loudly, "What are you talking about? I don't think that I should be having this conversation with you."

"I didn't mean to upset you, it's just that well, I need to be honest. Ever since Andy passed away I haven't been able to release any of my tension and I wondered what you did to help yourself out."

My eyes wide open, my heart thumping in my chest, and now my cock twitching in my jeans. "Okay, let's get me get this straight. My son used to relieve your 'tension'? I now that I am going to hate myself for asking this question but what do you mean by 'tension'?"

"Well, god I can't believe that I am about to tell you this. I am still a virgin. Andy and I used to masturbate in front of each other. I had promised him I would give myself to him when I turned 18." Her voice began to fade as tears filled her eyes.

Part of me was happy that my son hadn't pressured her into doing something she didn't want to do but at the same time my pervert side wondered -- "wow! She's still a virgin!"

Anyway, as I collected my thoughts and as my cock began to strain the zipper of my pants I look at her and say, "Samantha, uh, have you tried to um relieve the tension yourself since his passing?"

She shook her head yes but quickly added, "It's not the same. I can't make myself have orgasm. I always needed to see his penis in front of me so that I could fantasize about what it would feel like inside of me."

My mind was racing. I didn't know what to do or think. It was at that point that Samantha stood up and said, "Mr. Anderson, I think I have an idea how to pay you back. You and Andy look so much alike -- will you let me masturbate in front of you? I have been so horny and I need to release some of this tension before I explode."

I stammered and looked at that tight shirt she had on and all I could do was shake my head yes. She giggled and quickly removed her top. Her large breasts spilled over in her bra. They were beautiful from what I could see. Her jeans came off as quickly as her top but to my amazement she didn't have any panties on.

I gulped hard as I stared at her softly covered mound. It was trimmed close and you could tell she was already excited as she was a bit damp between her legs. She sat on the kitchen table, reached behind her to undo her bra and as the straps slid down her shoulders her breasts came free. They were beautiful.

"Wow!" I proclaimed.

"Do you like Mr. Anderson?" she replied.

"Yes and no. Yes you are a beautiful young lady but no because I don't think we should do this. I feel really weird about this."

"Please Mike; I need to cum just this one time. And think of it as a payment for your sweet gesture last night."

"Okay fine, this one time but please hurry as I am really uncomfortable seeing you naked like this."

She lay back on the kitchen table and reached between her legs. With her left hand she spread her lips and with her right hand she slid not one but two fingers inside of her. I was beginning to sweat. She was so beautiful and here she was on MY kitchen table pleasuring herself.

I wanted to reach out and help her as her fingers slid in and out of her swollen pussy. Her left hand had moved up to her tiny, dark nipples and began squeezing and tugging at them. All I could do was sit there and watch in amazement.

"Oooh," she moaned as she pulled her fingers from inside her pussy to begin rubbing her clit. But she stopped suddenly. She lifted her head up and looked at me. "Mike, I need to see you rub your cock."

"No! Just continue and make yourself cum. I can't show you my penis. It's not right." Those were the words I said but they were not what my mind was really thinking.

"But Mike, I won't be able to cum until I see you stroking your cock. Please?" she begged.

I stood up, dropped my pants and boxers down to my ankles, relieving my cock from the strain of trying to get out of my pants.

"Oh my god Mr. Anderson, you have a nice cock."

I am really only average in size but my cock was harder than it had been in a very long time which is what I am sure she was talking about.

"Stroke it for me Mr...I mean Mike." She said with a grin as she began to rub her clit again.

I moved closer to the table to watch her massage her clit as I began to slowly glide my hand over my cock. She was so beautiful lying there, my stoke began to get quicker as she started moaning more and more.

"God Mike, I am about to cum....are you ready to cum too?" she asked.

I sped up my stoke when I heard, "I'm cuuuuuuuummmmmmming!!!" Hearing those words were all I needed as it was with that a stream of my cum splashed on her stomach followed quickly by one that hit her side. I sat down as my legs were wobbly and put my head back trying to regain my thoughts. Before I knew it I felt this warmth around my cock. I looked down and it was Samantha with my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me and smiled.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and winked at me. "I just wanted to see how you tasted. I hope you don't mind."

Of course I didn't mind. I looked at Samantha as she walked back into the dinning room with a wash cloth wiping the cum off of her side and stomach. She was beautiful and I still couldn't believe what just happened. As she reached for her jeans she looked up at me and proclaimed, "It's going to be a fun next four years paying you back."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Samantha's College Gift Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 378 milliseconds